LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blending the two selfs together.

Sephy

I've come to think it's not right to bury and hide part of yourself. Being an adult baby is being both adult and baby. I feel like I haven't been truly fair to half of myself and hope to fix it. I was wondering if anyone has thought of something similar and had gotten a good balance in your daily life, and how have you blended in baby stuff into your life? I want to find ways to adopted more baby items into my daily routine and wanted to see if anyone can help me on this path.

• Like 1

I sometimes cant breathe when I sleep. While that can be corrected by painful Life threatening surgery, I found a solution that cost twenty six rand (about 2 dollars) in a pacifier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey! So, I've been 24/7 for seven years. I've had major continence issues pretty much my entire life and realised I was an AB/DL in early adolescence. Here's how I've incorporated AB/DL into more smoothly handling my life.

I use a changing pad, gloves, baby powder, Sudocrem, and wipes, after every change, because it's just a good idea. I have seat protectors, plus a spare changing mat, spare pack of diapers and change of clothes in my car.

My closet is pretty much full of diapers. There's a PVC bottom sheet on my bed (for half the year, in winter, there's only a PVC bottom sheet on my bed; I'm usually wearing a sleeper and therefore don't have to worry about sticking to the PVC with sweat, so there's no use having a cloth bottom sheet as well that I might leak onto). I have a diaper bin next to my bed. I have tie-on chair pads on my furniture.

In terms of wardrobe, I don't dress in an overtly babyish fashion, but entirely due to selection pressures, my wardrobe tends to look pretty toddler-y. I obviously have AB/DL-exclusive clothes in there, like bodysuits, diaper covers, rompers, and sleepers, but my daily outerwear is also stuff that usually has a babywear equivalent: overalls, shortalls, dresses that flare just below the bust, knit cardigans, loose shorts, pinafore dresses, riptape sneakers, tights, track pants. It also tends to exclude stuff like bikinis, blazers, booty shorts, crop tops, lace-up shoes, miniskirts, jeans, sheath dresses, and two-piece pyjamas.

One of my anxiety/autism-related tics is grinding my teeth and constantly biting my fingers, so I use my pacifiers to deal with this when I'm working at home.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, dlsafrica said:

I sometimes cant breathe when I sleep. While that can be corrected by painful Life threatening surgery, I found a solution that cost twenty six rand (about 2 dollars) in a pacifier. 

I have the same situation! Sometimes at night I wake myself up not breathing. I have slept with a Paci before but have kinda stopped using them because my husband/daddy don't like me to. A good reason to try to get back to using them! 

On blending the two lives together, I think my husband/daddy helps a lot, maintaining whether he realizes it or not, the authoritative manner of a daddy. He likes to boss me, to tickle me, to make decisions for me sometimes.. he knows I wear pull-ups most all the time and he diapers me most nights. Unless he zonks out and I have to sleep in my pull-ups which usually results in a wet gown or bed..I rarely put one on myself because he does a way better job at getting it snug like I like. It is difficult, on the other hand, when we both have to go to work, and I like driving more than him so I do the driving on trips. I do love wearing diapers on trips though! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm this is a good question! I would say I try to balance my big boy side and AB side to be about the same. When I’m at my house I’m in diapers and a T-shirt NEVER wearing pants. My room has a playmat on the floor and toys everywhere. I never move/clean my play area up because I no longer have to. Where I live I’m free to be a baby as much as I want, so I keep all my stuffies/toys out. When I’m out in public I don’t dress especially babyish. But even when I’m out and about I usually have a diaper on under my big boy clothes. So basically, I’m dressed up like a toddler all the time unless I go to work, or am going to skateboard (which is extremely hard to do in a diaper) ?

On 1/26/2021 at 10:42 AM, Mindylou said:

On blending the two lives together, I think my husband/daddy helps a lot

Similar here, thank you. my Dom Husband helps keep me in my little space, punishing me if i get too bigboy in my attitude. But when a situation arises that requires adult-level behavior and interaction, i’m able to switch to that without penalty.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, Sephy said:

I've come to think it's not right to bury and hide part of yourself. Being an adult baby is being both adult and baby. I feel like I haven't been truly fair to half of myself and hope to fix it. I was wondering if anyone has thought of something similar and had gotten a good balance in your daily life, and how have you blended in baby stuff into your life? I want to find ways to adopted more baby items into my daily routine and wanted to see if anyone can help me on this path.

The problem breathing maybe sleep apnea , I have it. I use a CPAP. I cup the handle off the back of the Paci so it fits in the mask. It works well, and you can sleep better and safer.

On 1/3/2021 at 9:42 PM, dlsafrica said:

I would like to knoe something.You say you that someties you cant breath when you are sleping.How does sucking on a pacifer help with not being able to breath?

It's called sleep apnea; the back of the tongue relaxes and slides down to block the airway (leads to snoring and apnea) . Most of us are not nose breathers when we sleep. The Paci nipple depresses the tongue to keep it behind your lower teeth and our mouth is closed around the Paci so we breath through our nose all night. That's what helps.