LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seasons Greetings

I just want to wish everyone & their families on Daily Diapers A Very Merry Christmas & Holiday Season !  I know it's a rough time and many will spend the holidays without loved ones by their side. Stay strong & stay safe, and please make the best of what you have.                                             

From our loving hearts Eve & Elle & Jr.

Merry Christmas Daily Diapers 2020.jpeg

• Like 7

Dear Eve, Your well-wishes are lovely, touching and heartfelt.  In turn, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! May all your wishes come true. Thank you for sharing and expressing your thoughts. Stay safe, healthy and most of all wet, messy and happy in whatever diaper you may be wearing.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Well, if you’ll do the same? ? Have a Merry Christmas!

Cross my heart and hope to die,, love ya Bill !!!  Santa bought me lots of toys too.

2 hours ago, scorepio said:

Dear Eve, Your well-wishes are lovely, touching and heartfelt.  In turn, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! May all your wishes come true. Thank you for sharing and expressing your thoughts. Stay safe, healthy and most of all wet, messy and happy in whatever diaper you may be wearing.

@scorepio Theres gonna be lots of eating and drinking here. With lots of diapers to follow. Thank you so much.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I just want to wish everyone & their families on Daily Diapers A Very Merry Christmas & Holiday Season !  I know it's a rough time and many will spend the holidays without loved ones by their side. Stay strong & stay safe, and please make the best of what you have.                                             

From our loving hearts Eve & Elle & Jr.

Merry Christmas Daily Diapers 2020.jpeg

@Evelyn Dellcerro

I want to send my Holiday greetings to you, Elle, Jr, and your mom - May each of you gain a blessing this Christmas, and may you find peace and contentment.  Enjoy time with your family, and know that we are here for you, always :)

Brian

• Thanks 1