LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you doing today in diapers?

deacon

Well, after I change from my Prevail cloth backed diaper into a plastic backed L4 later this morning, I'll go to the store and pick up a few things.  I need to stop at Aldi, also the fabric store to try and match fabric for a repair job.  If I get  my new waterbed mattress delivered today, then I'll drain the old one and install the new one and new heater.  I could do a little house cleaning but my back has really been bothering me the past 2 weeks.  Probably just watch some TV, playoff games and wet my diaper.

I showered and changed into a thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants and short shorts, pvc with side split and I am not doing much today for it is a day of doing nothing according to wdrb news.  I have already rode excerise cyle for one hour and will do it6 two more times and use the treadmill.  Have a great day

55 minutes ago, Amber's Boy said:

Makin peepee, duh.

It's the weekend so house cleaning is in order.  When I find out who dirtied all these dishes, I swear to god...

I make cleaning house by wearing a short pvc french maid out fit over diapers and rubber pants and yes they show and makes fun out of cleaning house even knee hi rain boots, enjoy the cleaning  and no bathroom breaks.  . 

1 hour ago, Amber's Boy said:

Makin peepee, duh.

It's the weekend so house cleaning is in order.  When I find out who dirtied all these dishes, I swear to god...

And when you find out who dirtied all those diapers, you'll swear to God as well.... until you realize it was you!

• Haha 1

Today, been watching videos, chatting, posting, and listening to the awesome music lists I have.  I have also talked to my cousin on the phone, and I am still wearing the Mega I had on this morning:  still holding after all that pee hehehehehe ;)

Brian

Tomorrow will be a big day and not wanting to be running to the bathroom at all. In the morning I will shave and shower and get into a tightly pined cloth diaper and locking rubber pants, never had a leak with rubber. I will get ready for a rough ride on TV. It will be interesting to see what happen pay outss to obiden for his role in china pay outs. Watch and see.   Have a great day and a wet one and very messy. lol