LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

speed awareness

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Unless I am misunderstanding what a speed awareness course is, I do not see how continence or lack there of would be relevant.

@DailyDi

I must agree with you here - I don't see the connection.  If you wear and use diapers this should not make too much difference, because you would use them anyway.

Brian

14 hours ago, scottiboy said:

new to the group got a speed awareness course to go on afterr christmas has anyone ever been to one what is it like? did you go in a nappy? what would happen if you go  and pretend to be incontinet? 

I have been twice.  I was in nappies for both of them.  The course itself is pretty good - full of things we should already know, but forget once we are behind the wheel.  Most people have a good story about how they ended up in the course and can accept responsibility.  My first time through, we had a guy who refused to admit he was wrong and spent the whole class whinging about how the cops were out to get him.  He was somewhere in his 60's and was dressed like Roy Orbison - we thought it was a wind up.

My story was that I got caught by a speed camera on my way to take my theory test...