LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bladder Spasms

Today I've had multiple episodes of my bladder full on spasming & it's quite painful. This happens infrequently and at random but hasn't been this bad in a very, very long time. I suffer from OAB and was diagnosed in 2008 with it. Since 2008, I have relied on diapers as my choice for managing it and thru my capacity decline and control, the spasms have declined greatly.  Aside from some Tylenol tonight, I'm going to meter my intake as I have in the past in hopes of getting the pain to subside for the night. If all else fails, I'll have to make the call to my Urologist and potentially have to make an office visit. Fingers crossed that I don't have to do that. 

Thanks for the post , because it happened to me too and I didn't really understand why, I just put it aside in my mind  . And reading more on overactive bladder made me think more about my frequent urge to pee .  It has been really inconvenient for me to need to go to the bathroom every 1-2 hour day and night . And I didn't think much about it , but maybe I should talk about it with a physician . 

• 2 months later...

I get the spasms as well. I think mine started from trying to hold too long to get to the bathroom. When got there to urinate everything would lock up time and couldn't pee. It also happened with bowel but less often. Doctors told me what it was and was caused by my back and nerve miscommunication. It could be so painful that it would put me on the floor. Doctors didn't bother checking further since prior nerve studies showed nerve damage from my waist down and mid back up. They only suggested not to hold too long even if a bathroom is not close. But now it seldom happens because I only get 5 to 15 min warning for the bathroom. So I pretty much have to have protective products 24/7. I have learned avoid food or drinks that irritated or cause bladder/bowel issues. But I still like my tee. I used to love beer and pizza > bad combination. Brings a whole new meaning of "clean up on isle 5" Lol

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, steve in diaps said:

I get the spasms as well. I think mine started from trying to hold too long to get to the bathroom. When got there to urinate everything would lock up time and couldn't pee. It also happened with bowel but less often. Doctors told me what it was and was caused by my back and nerve miscommunication. It could be so painful that it would put me on the floor. Doctors didn't bother checking further since prior nerve studies showed nerve damage from my waist down and mid back up. They only suggested not to hold too long even if a bathroom is not close. But now it seldom happens because I only get 5 to 15 min warning for the bathroom. So I pretty much have to have protective products 24/7. I have learned avoid food or drinks that irritated or cause bladder/bowel issues. But I still like my tee. I used to love beer and pizza > bad combination. Brings a whole new meaning of "clean up on isle 5" Lol

i have the problem of nerve damage and locking up my doctor gave me a scrip for intermittent catheters, when I lock up I just insert a catheter and drain the bladder.