LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL homepages of the 90s/2000s ?

Just something I been a little carious about regarding Personal Homepages you used to see the on internet that from what I can gather where big during the late 90s and early 2000s,  and they basically allowed you to create the page however you like based on what ever you liked ( fandoms, movies, hobbies ect ) and if you see them today, you can tell just from how it is designed they are rather dated based on the old-school text and backgrounds used ? , however when things like social media and other bigger websites became a thing they began to fade out,  I was carious if anyone may recall any ABDL based ones when they were still common or even may have owned one of their own at the time, as I remember just when I first started  browsing the internet for ABDL sites in the late 2000s, there were still a few ABDL homepages I could find online, ( though don't recall the names ) though most were pretty much abandoned. I have however come across some via Archive.Org, more recently  but never really looked to deep into them, hence I been a bit more carious to hear what others may recall of them.

The site that hosted the long story of Ariel Crawford?  I only vaguely remember it, but nothing more than it had that story and other fictional stories.  The only other sites coming to mind from that time are the voldemort of the abdl world, and DPF.  I don't think either of those were homepages though? And buffalo betty diapered sissy site?

On 12/8/2020 at 6:48 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

The site that hosted the long story of Ariel Crawford?  I only vaguely remember it, but nothing more than it had that story and other fictional stories.  The only other sites coming to mind from that time are the voldemort of the abdl world, and DPF.  I don't think either of those were homepages though? And buffalo betty diapered sissy site?

Oh yeah, I believe I have seen that title floating around before when browsing for stories, have never read it for myself but have heard of it. though I certainly have not seen the site it originated from , but sounds like it fits the description from looking into it,  those three other mentioned sites. I know those certainly had been around for quite a while to fit the time frame of things, but don't think they were quite " Homepages " in the same sense in terms of what I'm thinking of,. also I'm pretty sure Betty's is the only one that still is around ( at least another version of it ) 

On 12/8/2020 at 7:41 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

If I remember correctly Geocities hosted pages like that, and there were quite a few. 

That's who came to my mind. There were hundreds of ABDL geocities pages!

21 hours ago, Flaresnare said:

Oh yeah, I believe I have seen that title floating around before when browsing for stories, have never read it for myself but have heard of it. though I certainly have not seen the site it originated from , but sounds like it fits the description from looking into it,  those three other mentioned sites. I know those certainly had been around for quite a while to fit the time frame of things, but don't think they were quite " Homepages " in the same sense in terms of what I'm thinking of,. also I'm pretty sure Betty's is the only one that still is around ( at least another version of it ) 

Yeah, I think DPF ended a few or several years ago? I know voldemort aka [That site]'s was taken down and investigated for pedophilia. I believe buffalo betty's is still around but it's been literally years since I've visited. 

I remember websites like ashleystories.net and baby Tali's nursery, Lil Princess Tigger's Nursery, and this website by Jennfier Lorraine with her stories, and that ariel crawford website, and that Tiffany's Diaper Tales. 

1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Yeah, I think DPF ended a few or several years ago? I know voldemort aka [That site]'s was taken down and investigated for pedophilia. I believe buffalo betty's is still around but it's been literally years since I've visited. 

I thought he took it down only because of someone creating that Dramatic page on him. That website went down right after someone wrote an article about him on it and he saw he was a laughing stock in our community and hated. 

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I heard a lot about DPF but never got a chance to see it myself, even though I think it'd still be around by the time I was browsing the web for such sites. it was apparently one of the oldest if not oldest ABDL site around at the time that I can gather.  As for ******'s diaper site, I'm not proud to admit, but it was one of the first ABDL sites I can ever recall stumbling across when I first started looking. despite that, I am certainly glad it's shut down now based on what was on there. 

Bettys now, Yeah, I actually do visit there occasionally when I'm in the mood for certain stories , though, I do sort of get uncomfortable with some of the content they apparently allow there at times ( though it's not nearly as bad as Voldemort's site )  also I only say it may be not the original site, sense there is mentions on it about older versions of the place that shut down or something along those lines. 

Another older site I can think of that actually has recently shut down was adultbaby.co.uk, ( or Baby Brrr's ) which i'm not to sure was a homepage, but pretty sure it was mostly run by one person, and I do recall it archived a lot of stories on there for a while.

Sissy Becky. was another popular site I hear of, though never been to myself but have scene some of it via Archive.org.

but as for actual personal homepages I'm looking into. I had come across a couple more recently. i forget one's name but one I know one was called Babymatt's Diaper page. that still is up and has a few things still on it to view, ( like stories, info and old comments ), but very much abandoned as it was last updated all the way back in 2001 even making mentions of a certain Tragic event that happened that year. but still thought it was interesting to see such sites that had remained around that long.

On 12/8/2020 at 10:11 PM, Flaresnare said:

Just something I been a little carious about regarding Personal Homepages you used to see the on internet that from what I can gather where big during the late 90s and early 2000s,  and they basically allowed you to create the page however you like based on what ever you liked ( fandoms, movies, hobbies ect ) ...

You know you're getting old when someone else refers to something you remember well like it was ancient history or a piece in a musuem ...?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, nappyboymids said:

You know you're getting old when someone else refers to something you remember well like it was ancient history or a piece in a musuem ...?

eh heh, yeah, I guess the way I worded that made it sound like that ? didn't really mean for that, it's more so that I just have a bit of a carious Interest with the internet during a time before I started really using it, so of course including ABDL things too ?