LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whoo, who are the bad guys here??  

In each story, the people involved were caught in an unlawful situation, granted in this case, not the will of Sam but none the less, she was by law, at the scene of a drug deal and could be detained.  In the case of lockdown, Belle did choose the alternative sentence program something not that far out of the spectrum considering the "new" world we have come to where jail is not something used as often even for serious criminals.  In  Sams case, this was a bit out of the normal but it did keep her out of the system, a huge benefit she may one day understand, even if she has to be taken down a notch or two in the process.

The point here, there have to be consequences to bad activity, and who is to say that diaper confinement is not a fitting punishment for those still acting like kids not wanting to grow up and act like adults?

• 2 weeks later...

Sam's stay with Elizabeth continues. She struggles to adapt to her new situation as a baby and feels Elizabeth is doing all she can to make this time as difficult as possible.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

When Sam was safely diapered again she was lifted up on to Elizabeth’s hip and carried down the stairs. Instead of the kitchen Sam was carried into the living room where she saw a playpen set up in between the couch and television. Sam was lowered to the floor inside it and her padding crinkled as she sat down.

“You can play in here and watch television whilst I do some tidying up.” Elizabeth said as she flicked through the channels until she found something age appropriate for a small child.

“You want me to play? With these things?” Sam gestured around her where lots of baby’s toys were scattered around the play area.

“What else would you expect?” Elizabeth asked with a smile, “If you need me just shout and cry like a baby would and I’ll come running.”

Sam watched Elizabeth go hoping she would turn around at the last second and reveal this had all been a practical joke, she was left predictably disappointed. Sam looked around the toys and to the clock above the television, this was going to be a long day if this was all she had to entertain herself with.

Sam pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them tightly. She tried not to despair of the situation and humiliations she was being forced through but it was difficult. The toys around her weren’t interesting in the least, she wished she had a proper book to read or that the TV was showing something that would occupy her mind. Sam would’ve accepted anything that would’ve taken her mind off this situation.

Sam fell into a kind of stupor as she sat still and refused to play with anything. Eventually her breakfast started putting her pressure on her bladder, all that milk had to come out sometime. Sam looked around to make sure she was alone before standing up and relaxing her muscles. She surprised herself at how easily she was able to start wetting herself and before she knew it she felt the familiar creeping heat spreading throughout the padding.

“Great…” Sam said quietly and sarcastically, “At least that’s getting easier.”

The only time Sam saw Elizabeth that morning was when she passed through occasionally to deliver a bottle of juice or milk. At first Sam had been extremely hesitant to drink from such an infantile cup but her thirst eventually won over her stubbornness. She lifted the bottle each time it was given to her and gratefully drank the contents with increasingly less shame.

Sam felt like she would go crazy if she didn’t find something to do so reluctantly she started looking around at the toys she had been left with. Nothing caught her eye as being remotely interesting but she saw a colouring book and some crayons in the corner. It wasn’t much but it would have to do.

The colouring did an excellent job of distracting Sam until she heard footsteps coming down the stairs yet again. Sam assumed another bottle was coming her way so she didn’t look up from her book but was surprised when she felt Elizabeth’s hands grab her by the hips and lift her into the air. Sam hated how easy it was her to be manhandled especially when Elizabeth’s hand went beneath her and pressed against the warm padding. Sam had to look away when Elizabeth gave her a knowing look.

Sam was carried out to the kitchen for lunch which was much the same as her other meals since arriving. She was locked into the highchair but was at least allowed to feed herself, cut up ham sandwiches and apple slices were on offer as well as a fresh bottle of juice.

“Enjoying your colouring?” Elizabeth asked as she ate her own sandwich and smiled at Sam.

“It’s… Fine.” Sam said slowly. What else was she supposed to say? It was the best choice in a bad situation.

“Maybe you can pick one picture you’re particularly proud of and we could put it on the fridge. Doesn’t that sound nice?” Elizabeth asked.

Sam winced. It didn’t sound nice to her, it sounded like a reminder of what she had been reduced to every time she had a meal. She finished her lunch as quickly as possible, she preferred time alone rather than with Elizabeth although she was hoping for a diaper change.

When Sam had finished eating Elizabeth gathered up her plate and bottle to put into the dishwasher. Sam had to wait patiently and when she felt a small pressure on her bladder she relaxed and let out a small trickle of urine. She was still embarrassed to be wetting herself but it wasn’t like there was an alternative. At least the warmth provided her with some sensation in a day that was otherwise spent in complete boredom.

Sam was soon let out of her highchair and carried back to the playpen. She landed on her feet and was about to sit down when she felt Elizabeth’s hand exploring the outside of her diaper. Sam froze in place as she was given a full diaper check.

“This’ll last a bit longer.” Elizabeth judged as she gave Sam a couple of small butt pats.

“You’re not going to change me?” Sam asked as her shoulders slumped. She really wanted dry underwear, even if it was a diaper it felt more grown up than a diaper she had wet.

“And waste a diaper? No, I don’t think so. You can spend more time in that and then you’ll only need one change before dinner instead of two.” Elizabeth reasoned as she sat on the couch, “Now bring your colouring book over to this side of your pen so I can do your hair.”

Sam felt defeated as she dragged her book and crayons over to the side of the playpen right in front of the couch. She sat down and felt the thick padding push against her, she had no idea what Elizabeth wanted to do with her hair but she was in no position to say no to anything.

Sam felt her head being held in place and then her hair being played with. She soon learned to ignore the gentle pulls on her hair as she continued colouring. The hair playing actually felt quite relaxing for Sam who soon lost track of time as she coloured page after page.

“There we go.” Elizabeth eventually said, “All done. What do you think?”

Sam turned her head and felt her hair whip about. She frowned and reached up to her head, her eyes widened and her cheeks went red as she realised her hair was in pigtails! Braided pigtails!

“I…I… What have you done!?” Sam asked as she pulled the two long tails in front of her eyes.

“Relax, it just seemed more appropriate for you.” Elizabeth replied calmly as she leaned back on the couch, “Your little head should have a little haircut.”

“But…” Sam whined.

“You play nice until dinner.” Elizabeth said with a couple of head pats to Sam as she stood up, “If you need me just shout.”

Sam grumpily watched Elizabeth leave and angrily tossed the colouring book against the opposite side of the playpen. She wanted more than anything to get rid of these pigtails but she didn’t want to risk angering Elizabeth since that would be a quick and easy way to get sent to jail. She beat her hands and feet against the floor in frustration before closing her eyes and getting her emotions under control.

“This whole thing is absurd!” Sam exclaimed through clenched teeth.

Despite Sam’s frustration she was still stuck in the playpen. She couldn’t have climbed out even if she had wanted to, it was beyond irritating for her to be trapped in this pen like a real baby. She paced around the fenced in area like a bear in a small cage though she was sure she looked more like a teddy bear than a grizzly thanks to her infantile attire.

Sam eventually quit pacing around and laid down in the centre of the playpen. She was exhausted mentally and emotionally, even just laying like this emphasised the weight of the wet padding on her crotch. She rolled on to her side using a teddy bear for a pillow and eventually fell asleep.

“Aw, how cute.” Elizabeth’s voice broke through Sam’s closed eyes, “The baby put herself down for a nap!”

Sam quickly sat up and rubbed her eyes. It felt like no matter what she did Elizabeth would see it as more proof that Sam was just a baby. She had just been trying to kill time, it wasn’t like she wanted to have a nap.

“You have about fifteen minutes left until dinner.” Elizabeth stated as she walked across the room, “So make sure you’ve picked out your favourite picture.”

“You’re actually going to make me do that?” Sam asked with a look of disgust.

“Of course!” Elizabeth replied with a little laugh.

Sam watched Elizabeth go with a sigh and then turned to the colouring book that she had tossed away earlier. She set it down in front of her and looked through the colourings she done, she felt equally frustrated and embarrassed at what she was doing and yet she didn’t want to disappoint Elizabeth with Officer Jones’ shadow constantly lurking over her shoulder.

Sam looked through her colouring book without any enthusiasm. The pictures of race cars and cute animals had all been coloured in the correct way but with her being so bored she had never taken the time to be too neat or tidy with it, to Sam’s embarrassment all the pictures showed her going over the lines or making silly childish mistakes. Sam eventually chose a picture of a circus tent with clowns and jugglers outside, she carefully ripped the page out and held it in front of her whilst she waited for Elizabeth to return to get her.

Sam blushed wildly as she held out her chosen picture for Elizabeth to take. She hung her head as the larger woman looked at it with a beaming smile.

“Aw, sweetie. What a great job!” Elizabeth enthused as she looked at Sam’s work, “What a clever girl!”

Elizabeth’s praise did nothing for Sam’s mood and as she was lifted out to the kitchen she wished she had chosen a very different activity to occupy her. Sam was put down in front of the fridge and Elizabeth gave her the picture to hold.

“This is too cute.” Elizabeth smiled as she reached into her pocket, “I just have to take a photo!”

“What!?” Sam reacted with horror to the idea that this situation might be immortalised and shown to others, “No! You can’t!”

“I think you’ll find that I can.” Elizabeth answered easily as she swiped on her phone, “Now smile for mommy!”

Sam didn’t react in time and she saw a flash come from the phone. Elizabeth looked at the screen with a big smile before putting her phone away. Sam didn’t know what to do or say, she was frozen in place as Elizabeth walked back over and turned her around. The pregnant woman helped Sam hold the picture up to the fridge door and used some colourful magnets to hold it in place.

“Y-You can’t share that with anyone.” Sam stuttered as she tried to preserve what remained of her dignity.

“Of course not.” Elizabeth said with a slight grunt as she picked Sam up, “It’ll be our little secret.”

Sam felt a little better with Elizabeth’s assurance of secrecy and she was placed back in the highchair for dinner. As she was lowered into her seat she released her bladder without a second thought and her urine warmed the previously cold diaper. She really needed a change and certainly hoped Elizabeth was planning it soon.

Dinner went the same as the previous day with Sam being fed by Elizabeth in between her own mouthfuls of food. Sam couldn’t wait for the meal to be over, she wanted a diaper change more than anything.

After dinner Sam was lifted out of her highchair. Elizabeth handed her a pink sippy cup full of apple juice and carried her through the hallway and up the stairs, Sam drank her sweet juice and felt herself relaxing since it seemed she would finally be getting her diaper change.

Sam was left confused as Elizabeth carried her straight past the nursery. She soon found out what the plans were when she was taken into the bathroom and put down. Elizabeth started running the faucets and then undressed Sam without letting the small woman help at all, soon Sam was standing in just her diaper.

“Can I do this myself?” Sam asked as she nervously played with her hands, “I know I’m supposed to be a baby and all but I can bathe myself…”

“Leave a baby to her own devices in a bathtub?” Elizabeth looked shocked, “That would be very irresponsible of me.”

Sam sighed and her shoulders slumped as the tapes on her diaper were pulled away and her thick underwear dropped to the floor with a bit of a splat. Sam blushed as she looked down and saw the saturated state of the padding.

“Such a wet little girl.” Elizabeth commented as Sam was lifted into the tub.

Sam blushed as she went below the water line. She may have been very small but everything was in proportion, she was fully developed and being seen naked made her feel exceptionally self-conscious. She wasn’t helped by having Elizabeth soaping her up and then rinsing her off. It was utterly demeaning to the young woman to be washed like this and any time she tried to help she had her hands batted away. Elizabeth was determined to wash her ward no matter what Sam thought or felt.

Sam didn’t say anything whilst she was bathed. She allowed Elizabeth to move her however she wanted and she didn’t make a sound. It took an embarrassing amount of time before the water was drained out of the tub. Sam noticed that Elizabeth had done everything she could to avoid getting the pigtails wet, those were clearly intended to stay.

As Sam was lifted out of the tub and towel dried by Elizabeth she thought about Janet again and wondered if her showers were this humiliating. Even showering in front of other people must be less embarrassing than being washed like this. Sam never thought she would be in a position where she wished for the privilege of a prison shower.

During the whole cleaning process Elizabeth kept up a steady stream of encouragement as if she was talking to an actual baby. Sam thought Elizabeth was either a great actor or she really thought Sam needed to be treated like this.

Once Sam was dry she was lifted whilst still wrapped in the towel and carried back through to the nursery. The sight of all the baby clothes and diapers even felt slightly comforting for Sam who would at least be dressed again. Even a diaper was better than being completely nude.

Sam was lowered gently on to the changing table where the towel was unwrapped and taken away. Sam covered herself up as best as she could but there was only so much her little arms could do.

“There’s no need to be so modest.” Elizabeth gently chided as she stood at the foot of the table and moved Sam’s arms to her side, “Babies have no modesty.”

“Maybe you’ve forgotten but I’m not a baby.” Sam replied bitterly and through clenched teeth.

“You are this weekend.” Elizabeth replied, “And tomorrow I think it’s about time we teach this little girl some manners.”

Sam held her tongue and was saved from having to say anything when her legs were lifted into the air for a new disposable to be slipped underneath her. She was lowered back down on to the fluffy padding and sighed with relief as the front of the diaper was pulled up and over her crotch, at last she was at least partially covered again.

The diaper was taped closed without much trouble and as Elizabeth moved away from the table she shifted her weight slightly to hear the crinkles that were becoming so familiar to her. Sam sighed and couldn’t believe this weekend was taking so long, it felt like she had been here for ages and yet it had only been two days. She had done things she never imagined she would do before, she dreaded to think that these wet and messy diapers would be repeated over the next few days.

“Hurry up, Janet…” Sam mumbled to herself, “I’m going to go crazy here!”

• Like 7

Good chapter. I like how you aren't rushing through things, with a slow steady progression. It seems Sam is having an easier time wetting but wonder what will happen when the other part of nature starts tapping. Future chapters will reveal if she is going to start giving in and start liking some of the treatment, even if not all of it, and want to continue some of it when she gets back home.

• 2 weeks later...

Sam wakes up and has to contend with the embarrassing reality of her predicament and what will inevitably happen. Elizabeth is unfazed and has a plan for the day ahead that starts with Sam getting some lessons.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Sam woke up the next morning feeling incredibly sad that she was still in the crib. She didn’t expect anything else but waking up was just a fresh reminder that she couldn’t escape her time here. Sam sighed and sat up causing her to feel a most curious sensation.

“No freaking way…” Sam muttered to herself.

After getting diapered the night before Sam had been placed into a pink onesie and put to bed. She had laid awake for quite a while after being laid on her mattress thanks to the early hours. She was certain that when she had fallen asleep she had been completely dry and yet her diaper now felt damp!

Sam reached down and threaded her hand between the pink onesie and the plastic outer shell of her diaper. She pressed the padding up against her body and could definitely feel wetness. She was confused, had she woken up in the night to wet her diaper? She didn’t remember waking up at all. If she didn’t wake up it meant she wet the bed and that was much, much worse.

The house sounded silent which probably meant Elizabeth was still asleep. Sam had been put to bed early which meant that she would likely be alone in her crib for at least a little while. Sam was soon learning to hate this part of the day more than any other because she had even less freedom than she would’ve done had she been in jail. Not to mention the continuing humiliation of being so easily held in by bars meant for babies.

The situation was threatening to get even worse as well. Sam could feel her tummy rumbling and she realised her need for the bathroom had been the thing to wake her up. She remembered yesterday in the highchair when she had messed herself and the thought of repeating the performance was abhorrent.

Sam stood up on the mattress and peered through the bars. She wanted to try and climb out but the bars were too slippery and she couldn’t get a grip, she could feel the wet padding between her legs drooping slightly despite the onesie holding it up. She shook the bars angrily but couldn’t do anything to get out of the baby bed.

Sam sighed in resignation as she felt a sharp cramp in her belly as if she needed reminding about what her body needed. She was already blushing and she knew what was coming, she was equally sure she couldn’t hold it until Elizabeth arrived. Sam wondered why she even wanted to hold on until her guardian came in, nothing would change and she would just end up messing her diaper in front of someone else which would be worse than on her own. It would also be better to mess this diaper that would be changed rather than dirtying her next diaper soon after putting it on.

“I can’t believe I’m rationalising this…” Sam whispered to herself as she backed away from the bars.

Sam couldn’t deny her body much longer even if she wanted to. She separated her legs a little and squatted down, it was all her bowels needed to open up and empty into her underwear.

Sam closed her eyes and held her breath as she pushed down with her tummy muscles. It didn’t take long for Sam to feel things moving and a long soft turd pushed out until it hit the rear of the diaper. The log curled around and continued pushing out until it was pinched off and dropped into the seat of the padding. Sam didn’t let up though and soon a second log emerged from her body, it was similar to the first piece and was soon resting snugly in the padding.

With a shudder Sam’s bladder released and she felt some hot urine cascading down into the padding causing it to swell. Sam pushed a couple of small pieces of poop into her diaper to finish the messing and as her bladder stopped emptying she opened her eyes and stood back up again. She felt ashamed of what she had just done and had never felt more disgusting in her life.

“Ugh.” Sam winced as she felt her stinky deposit rubbing against her skin. She took back what she thought about being trapped in the crib being the worst thing happening, this was definitely worse.

It was a long and interminable wait for Elizabeth to come back. Sam couldn’t sit down without spreading the unwanted mess in her diaper so she stayed upright and against the bars until she finally heard Elizabeth coming her way.

“Good morning.” Elizabeth said as she walked into the room, “Ooh, smells like someone has left me a little present.”

Sam blushed and turned away from Elizabeth’s knowing smile. She had no idea the smell of her messy diaper had already spread throughout the room, worryingly she didn’t notice much of a smell herself. She certainly hoped she wasn’t becoming desensitised to the smell so soon, it made her question whether everyone was right, maybe she was a baby.

Elizabeth hummed a tune as she got supplies ready for a diaper change. Sam watched from her cage and absentmindedly reached around to the back of her diaper, she was starting to get itchy but couldn’t scratch the area. The only thing Sam could do was rub the plastic under her onesie and remind herself how big these baby diapers were on her.

The side of the crib was lowered and Sam was grateful to be lifted out and carried to the changing table. Elizabeth placed one of her hands under each of Sam’s armpits as she carried her and Sam felt her legs kicking out in the air uselessly as she was carried across the room. Sam was laid down carefully and she realised that Elizabeth was looking to avoid making more work for herself, she didn’t want Sam any messier than she had to be.

Sam felt the onesie loosen and get pushed up over her tummy. She looked up at the ceiling as Elizabeth pulled the tapes off the diaper and lowered the front. These diaper changes couldn’t happen fast enough for Sam, she was sure that Elizabeth could do this faster if she wanted to. Sam wished she could just do it herself, it would be so much less embarrassing.

It took several humiliating minutes for Elizabeth to wipe Sam clean and the small woman was close to losing her patience when she finally felt the diaper get pulled away. The diaper was balled up and taped closed before a new one was slipped underneath Sam’s butt. The front was lifted up and taped closed with ease.

“Finally…” Sam muttered under her breath as Elizabeth headed towards the closet.

“What was that?” Elizabeth asked pointedly as she turned around with arched eyebrows.

“I… Well, uh…” Sam stuttered as she was suddenly put in the spotlight.

“I’m glad you were brought to me.” Elizabeth said through pursed lips, “I can see you need some lessons in manners.”

“What do you mean?” Sam asked with a frown as she peered over the edge of the changing table.

“You’ll see.” Elizabeth replied as she picked out an outfit for Sam, “This’ll do nicely…”

A few minutes later Sam was carried down the stairs having been dressed in a pink t-shirt with images of a popular children’s show and white shorts that didn’t leave much to the imagination. It was probably about as good an outfit as Sam could expect whilst she was with Elizabeth.

Breakfast went the same way as the previous day and Sam was fed cereal by Elizabeth along with a bottle of milk. Sam had lost a lot of her inhibitions since she had arrived here, she was no longer hesitant as she drank from the bottle or spoon fed by her guardian. Sam didn’t know if it was good or bad but she was quickly getting used to this treatment.

Once breakfast was complete and Elizabeth took away the cutlery Sam was lifted up and taken to the living room where she saw there had been some significant changes. The television and couch had been moved back and the small playpen expanded slightly. Alongside the toys was some paper and pens as well as other school equipment. Set up in front of the crib was a small blackboard with a seat next to it and a small desk.

“I set these up after putting you to bed last night.” Elizabeth said with a smile as she lowered Sam into the playpen.

“What’s it for? What’s happening?” Sam asked in confusion. She had assumed that each day would be the same as the previous with her being left to play with toys.

“Since you are stuck here anyway I thought we should use your time productively.” Elizabeth said, “I’m going to teach you how to act like a good little girl.”

“What!?” Sam’s eyes opened as wide as they could go.

“You heard me.” Elizabeth replied, “Now, if you could just sit down a-”

“I’m not a little girl!” Sam countered, “I’m twenty-one-years-old!”

“Then it’s about time you learnt how to be good. The first lesson will be about speaking when you are spoken to.” Elizabeth replied, “Which reminds me.”

Sam watched in shock as Elizabeth reached into her pocket and pulled out something she instantly recognised as a pacifier. The woman reached forward and handed it to Sam, the pacifier was pink with a clear silicon teat and Sam looked up from it to Elizabeth who pointed to her mouth. Sam hesitated but with cheeks matching her pacifier she popped the soother into her mouth and looked down at the floor.

“Good girl!” Elizabeth praised effusively, “If I ask a question you are to raise your hand. When I want you to answer you will take the pacifier out of your mouth and speak. When you are done you will put it back in.”

“But wha-” Sam started lisping around the bulb in her mouth.

“Ah, ah, ah.” Elizabeth put her hands up for Sam to stop.

Sam balled her fists in frustration before reminding herself why she was here in the first place. She took a moment to clear her mind, took a deep breath and then slowly raised her hand into the air like a schoolgirl trying to answer the teacher’s question.

“You may speak.” Elizabeth said with a small nod.

“Look, I’m a good girl… A good woman.” Sam quickly corrected herself but not fast enough to avoid Elizabeth giving a knowing smile, “I was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time but I’ve never been in trouble before. I really don’t need lessons on manners or anything like that.”

“Then you shouldn’t have any problems with my lessons.” Elizabeth said with a smile, “Though from what I’ve seen you could definitely use some assistance.”

Sam placed the pacifier back in her mouth as she sat down on the floor sulkily. This was beyond demeaning for someone hoping to be a future business leader. She reached for the bottle of juice that she had carried into the room with her and quickly pulled the pacifier out to take a drink. She replaced the pacifier in her mouth as soon as possible and chewed on the silicon.

“We’ll start with some easy things.” Elizabeth said happily as she picked up the chalk. She started writing some large numbers on the board, “What is two plus two?”

Sam had to stop herself from blurting out the answer as she rolled her eyes. She raised her hand in the air whilst glaring at Elizabeth.

“Yes?” Elizabeth said encouragingly.

“Four.” Sam answered flatly as she pulled her pacifier out and then replaced it.

“Good girl!” Elizabeth enthused.

The next hour felt like an interminable period of time that would never end as Sam had to repeat the same process and answer question after question, they were all as easy as the first and she found the whole thing very dull. She wondered what was happening outside of the house. She usually loved keeping up with politics and financial news but here she was stuck in a playpen in a diaper, she couldn’t let herself think about it for too long because it hurt not knowing anything happening outside the walls of the house. Sam wished more than anything she could go outside, even a break from this for an hour before coming back would feel like such a relief.

• Like 11
  • 2 weeks later...

Officer Jones comes to visit before Sam is taken out into public as a baby for the first time.

---

---

The doorbell rang and Sam jumped slightly. She watched Elizabeth get up and walk out to the hallway without any hesitation. Sam leaned forwards to look around the doorframe and as she did so she felt her bladder ache. Her diaper was still dry but after breakfast and the bottles during lessons she really had to go. She didn’t hesitate to relax her bladder causing a cascade of hot urine to leak out into the padding around her crotch.

As Sam wet herself Elizabeth walked back into the living room with Officer Jones just behind her. Sam was red in the face as she was greeted by the policeman, she didn’t want to let the others know what she was doing but it was hard to ignore the feeling coming from her waist. She stared off into the middle-distance as the warmth in her diaper spread up the front and back of the padding. She didn’t even notice that she was chewing on the pacifier making it bob up and down as if she was sucking it.

“I see things are going well here.” Officer Jones said as he walked in and sat down on the couch, “How’s things been going generally?”

“She’s been fine.” Elizabeth replied with a nod, “A few grumbles but otherwise I think she understands this is for the best.”

“I do no-” Sam exclaimed before being cut-off by Elizabeth loudly chiding her.

Sam’s face burned but she knew what she was supposed to do. With her head ducked low she raised her arm in the air.

“Yes Sam?” Elizabeth said patiently.

“This isn’t for the best.” Sam muttered as she pulled her pacifier out. She saw a thin line of drool going from her mouth to the bulb. She quickly stuck the soother back into her mouth.

“See what I mean?” Elizabeth said as she turned to Officer Jones, “She grumbles a bit but I think she’s learning.”

Sam resisted the urge to argue. She felt like she was pushing her luck as it was and she didn’t want to prolong or worsen her situation. When Elizabeth sat in front of the blackboard Sam had to continue with her “lessons” and answer in the same polite way every time. For some reason the already demeaning actions felt even more embarrassing.

Officer Jones didn’t stay long and he was soon excusing himself to go home. Sam was glad to see him go but knew it didn’t help her position at all. Thankfully the lessons were broken up when Elizabeth declared it time for lunch. Sam stood up with the expectation of being lifted out of the playpen but instead of picking her up Elizabeth simply pulled back the waistband of Sam’s shorts.

Sam was rather surprised but she didn’t pull away as Elizabeth’s hands prodded the front and back of the padding. Sam didn’t even realise she was getting a diaper check until Elizabeth was pushing the wet diaper stuffing against her skin.

“You’re wet but you’ll be fine till the end of lunch at least.” Elizabeth decided as she stood up again.

Wonderful, Sam thought sarcastically, I’ll just sit here in my wet diaper then. Sam would’ve much preferred a diaper change and some dry underwear but knew the decision was not up to her. The best Sam could do was continue using her diaper so she got a change relatively soon.

Lunch was a dull affair but Sam was delighted to be given the opportunity to feed herself. The sandwich was already cut up for her as was the apple that Sam quickly ate. She was given a bottle as well which she drank from, as she tilted the bottle up and sucked on the latex teat she simultaneously relaxed her bladder and wet herself yet again. She didn’t pay much attention to the warming of her crotch as she put the bottle down and let out a loud inadvertent burp.

With Sam locked into the highchair and given her food Elizabeth had excused herself out of the room. Sam certainly didn’t mind being left alone for a while, it was great to just have some time to herself even if it was in such disagreeable circumstances.

Elizabeth re-entered the kitchen just as Sam was finishing her bottle and she walked swiftly across the room to pick up the plate. Sam watched her silently wondering why she had changed into new clothes, she was even more confused that she had put her shoes on and was carrying her handbag. Was she going out?

Sam’s highchair was unlocked and she was lifted off the seat just a minute later. She was taken through to the living room and expected to be lowered into the playpen for either more lessons or playtime but she was sat on the couch instead. She saw a pair of childish shoes in front of her on the floor.

“What’s going on?” Sam asked as she felt her concern rising.

“I need to get some things from the shop.” Elizabeth said as she started slipping the shoes on Sam’s feet.

“You… You can’t take me out there.” Sam’s eyes were as wide as hubcaps.

“I assure you I can.” Elizabeth replied with an amused smile.

“Please!” Sam felt panic starting to overcome her, “I’ll stay here and play or something. I’ll do anything just please don’t make me go outside!”

“Don’t be silly.” Elizabeth said as the second shoe was slipped on and fastened.

“You can’t make me!” Sam shouted as she hit the cushions either side of her.

“Quiet!” Elizabeth’s eyes flashed threateningly, “Remember your manners. Which reminds me that you should still be practicing, consider it homework.”

The pacifier was brought out and pushed between Sam’s lips. It was attached to a pink ribbon that was clipped on to the front of Sam’s shirt. Sam thought about spitting it straight out but she didn’t want to anger Elizabeth right before she was taken outside, the potential for humiliation was almost infinite.

Sam raised her hands in the way that she had been taught when she wanted to speak. She saw Elizabeth ignoring her hand and pouted in frustration.

“No more questions from you.” Elizabeth said simply, “You’re to be a good girl today. Don’t forget that any misbehaviour will see you sent to jail, I have Officer Jones on speed dial. Do you understand?”

Sam nodded her head slowly as she felt her cheeks blazing red.

“That means I want you to be a quiet and sweet baby girl.” Elizabeth continued, “I expect none of this silly big girl stuff.”

Sam nodded her head again and let out a deep breath brought on by apprehension of what was going to happen next. She felt herself get picked up again and when Elizabeth’s hand went underneath her butt she suddenly remembered she was wet.

“You can wait till we get home for a change.” Elizabeth said as if she was reading Sam’s mind.

Sam didn’t like being kept in her wet underwear but she knew better than to complain as she sucked on her soother. Despite it’s name the pacifier was doing little to ease Sam’s nerves and when the front door was opened she let out an involuntary shiver.

Sam had assumed that Elizabeth was going to carry her tiny frame to the shops but it seemed Elizabeth had a better idea. Sam was lowered down and at first she was being set down into a chair but as straps were wrapped around her and buckled together she realised it was actually a stroller. Sam chewed anxiously on the latex teat in her mouth as she looked around at the metal frame around her, she looked up to see Elizabeth putting her diaper bag on the tray underneath the seat and taking hold of the handles.

A little whine escaped Sam’s mouth as she felt the stroller being pushed down the garden path and out on to the street. Sam’s eyes darted around as she nervously looked at the other people walking by, she felt completely exposed as her diapered crotch was pushed out in front of her. She was thankful for her shorts but also aware they could only do so much to hide the obvious padding underneath.

There were a lot of people out on the streets as Elizabeth pushed the toddler chair towards the shops. Sam kept expecting someone to point at her and start laughing but no one seemed to take even the slightest bit of notice. She had to reluctantly admit that she was the perfect picture of a baby girl no matter how much she hated the thought. At least it meant her humiliation was lessened slightly since no one was giving her a second look.

The quiet streets around Elizabeth’s house soon gave way to a high street with two rows of shops either side of a pedestrianised area. There were a lot of people here and Sam was worried about bumping into someone she knew, she didn’t know where she was but she had to assume she wasn’t too far from home. This was the sort of place students would frequent and any one of them might recognise the small woman from class.

Elizabeth steered the stroller into a nearby supermarket and Sam looked around as the natural light of the sun was replaced by the artificial lights of the store. Being around all these people only seemed to highlight how different Sam was, she felt more self-conscious than ever before. She was struggling to comprehend that she was out in public as a diapered baby. She felt hyperaware of every sense in her body.

The stroller was wheeled decisively into the store and left Sam in no doubt that Elizabeth knew what she wanted here. Sam saw people everywhere but most didn’t give her a second look, she almost found that more galling than if people had stared. Sam wanted to shout at everyone that this wasn’t normal and everyone should take notice but she bit her pacifier to stop herself saying anything. She wanted to avoid attention no matter how frustrated she felt. As she chewed on the teat she realised that to other people it must look like she was sucking happily.

Sam was pushed to the baby aisle and closed her eyes as she saw stretched before her shelves and shelves of diapers. When Sam felt the stroller stop moving she opened her eyes and saw Elizabeth looking along the line of infant diapers, Sam was left facing the padding and cringing. Either side of the stroller were other people shopping as if everything was normal.

“Which diapers do you like, baby?” Elizabeth asked loudly, “The ones with the funny animals or the ones with pretty princesses?”

Sam was blushing furiously as she looked daggers at Elizabeth. She knew she couldn’t speak or she would reveal the whole humiliating situation to everyone in earshot. The thought of choosing her own diapers was abhorrent but she had to choose before Elizabeth made this even more humiliating. She swallowed what little remained of her pride as she raised a shaking arm and point at the princess diapers. She didn’t really care which diapers she wore, her decision was purely random.

“Here you go.” Elizabeth said cheerfully as she bent down and placed the large plastic package on Sam’s lap forcing the small woman to hold on to the with her hands.

The stroller was now wheeled around the store with Sam blushing from behind the diapers she was forced to hold. She was almost certain Elizabeth was deliberately going as slow as possible to maximise the time this took. Sam shifted uncomfortably as she tried to hide her face, her padding crinkled underneath her butt for everyone to see and hear. Sam hoped she would get a diaper change soon because she was starting to get very uncomfortable.

Eventually Elizabeth wheeled the stroller to the checkout and despite walking around and looking at the shelves for a while she was buying nothing except for the diapers. Sam had the plastic packaging taken away from her and lifted up to the cashier who started ringing them up.

“A very pretty little girl you’ve got.” The young female checkout assistant said with a smile.

“Thank you very much.” Elizabeth replied, “She isn’t mine. I’m just looking after her for the weekend.”

“How old is she?” The young woman asked.

“Let’s ask her.” Elizabeth said. She bent down in front of the stroller and took Sam’s hands in hers, “How old are you, Sam?”

Sam didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t pull the pacifier out of her mouth and casually tell this woman that she was a fully grown adult, the cashier looked like she was about the same age as Sam which made this situation even more excruciating. Sam’s face was a deep red as she shyly raised her hand up and stuck two of her little fingers in the air.

“Such a clever girl!” Elizabeth praised Sam with an amused glint in her eyes.

Sam sunk back into the stroller as the diapers were put into a bag and then hung from the back of the push chair. Sam was wheeled out of the store feeling more humiliated than she had ever been in her life, she felt like a freak being put on display in front of everyone like this. She sulked all the way home with her arms folded across her chest.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

It seems like the officer is giving her an alternative punishment that would have more of an effect than jail would. Wonder how this will change her attitude. It's different in the sense that she was there by chance, getting talked into driving her friend. I'm sure in the future she will not get drug into something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Sam is still stuck with her "guardian", Elizabeth. After an embarrassing confession Elizabeth decides that little girls like Sam shouldn't remain inside all the time.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-ONE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

The rest of the day went by as the previous ones had done. Sam was changed, she played, had dinner and then was put to bed. She had fallen into a routine that was totally out of her control. She had no autonomy of her own and everything she did was controlled by Elizabeth who seemed to delight in taking care of her like a helpless little baby.

When Sam woke up the next day she didn’t even have to move to feel that her diaper was wet. She reached down with her hands and pressed the padding against her body just to confirm what she already knew. Her diaper had been changed right before she had been put down and she didn’t wake up at all, she must be wetting the diaper in her sleep. Sam frowned at this unexpected side effect, she had never had these problems before.

Sam had to sit in her crib for what felt like hours before movement outside the room signalled that Elizabeth was coming to get her. Sam didn’t say a word as she was lifted out of the toddler bed and carried to the changing table, her mind was fully on the wetness of her diaper and as it was opened up she couldn’t contain her fears any more.

“I, erm, I might have a problem…” Sam admitted as she was cleaned up with some cold wipes.

“What’s up?” Elizabeth said as she pulled out one of the princess diapers that they had bought the previous day.

“Well… I keep waking up wet.” Sam blushed as she made the embarrassing admission, “I don’t think I’m waking up to do it.”

“I told you you’re just a baby. You should stop ignoring what your body has been telling you and embrace it.” Elizabeth said with a smile as she slipped the new diaper underneath Sam’s butt.

“I’m not a baby!” Sam exclaimed as she stuck out her bottom lip, “But what am I going to do when I leave here?”

“If you keep waking up wet like a baby then you’ll have to keep wearing diapers like a baby.” Elizabeth stated simply.

Sam knew arguing was pointless and her mind was not relieved by what Elizabeth had to say but she stopped talking anyway. She allowed Elizabeth to finish taping up her diaper before being dressed in a plain white t-shirt and some grey pants. It was a boring outfit for a boring day as Sam was taken downstairs and put into the same routine as the previous days. Her lessons were dull and mainly revolved around learning to say please, thank you and other miscellaneous pleasantries. It was all pointless stuff that Sam already knew and practiced but that didn’t stop the lesson from continuing all day.

The only differences between that day and the previous one was that Sam wasn’t taken outside and Officer Jones didn’t visit. Her inevitable messy accident occurred during her lessons and Elizabeth incorporated it straight into the situation without hesitation.

“I… I need a diaper change.” Sam mumbled after she had finished soiling herself.

“Come on, Sam. What have we learned?” Elizabeth replied patiently.

Sam sighed and raised her hand into the air. She could feel her pants adjusting and as they did so they pulled the sticky diaper up and closer to her body. This was so humiliating.

“Yes?” Elizabeth said.

“I made a poopy in my diaper. Could you please change me?” Sam said through gritted teeth in the manner Elizabeth expected.

It was shameful but Sam could swallow her pride for the comfort of a clean and dry diaper. She had then been taken upstairs for her diaper change before continuing with her boring and embarrassing day. She was grateful to finally be put down for the night.

Sam opened her eyes the next morning in what was a now normal wet diaper. She wasn’t even surprised by the used diaper any more, she simply sighed and rolled over as she waited for her morning diaper change. For once she didn’t have to wait long as her nursery door opened just a few minutes after waking. Elizabeth walked in with a smile and was already dressed for the day, this was something that worried Sam a lot.

“I’ve got a fun day planned for you.” Elizabeth said happily.

Sam winced. She was sure a fun day in Elizabeth’s mind would be anything but fun for her and she would rather stay in her crib all day rather than risk Elizabeth‘s plans. It wasn’t her choice though and as the bars of the crib were lowered Sam was forced to get on her knees and lift her arms up so that Elizabeth could carry her over for a diaper change.

The diaper change was as swift as always but Sam was left quite annoyed by her outfit for the day. A large white dress was pulled over her head and down over her body, the lower half billowed out and as Sam looked over to the mirror she could see that her diaper was very visible underneath the flowing white material. She tried to pull the dress down to cover more of her body but it was useless.

Breakfast was a bowl of cereal but Elizabeth decided that since she was wearing such a pretty dress that she couldn’t be trusted to feed herself. Sam was left even more red-faced when a bib was tied around her neck, she looked down to read the words “Mommy’s Messy Eater” embroidered on the white material. She had to be very careful not to spill any of the food as it was spoon fed to her but remarkably she was still completely clean when she had finished eating.

“What’s happening today?” Sam asked as Elizabeth tidied away the used breakfast things, “Is Officer Jones coming?”

“Not today.” Elizabeth replied, “He’s had to stay late at work and will be going straight home.”

Sam noticed that Elizabeth straight up ignored her question about the plans for today but she was sure she would find out what was going to happen soon. The highchair’s tray was released and Sam was helped down to the floor before Elizabeth guided her into the living room. To Sam’s dismay Elizabeth brought in Sam’s little shoes, it looks like she would have to endure another public outing.

“I don’t want to go out!” Sam whined, “Can’t we stay here? I promise I’ll be good!”

“Little girls shouldn’t spend all their time cooped up in a house.” Elizabeth replied.

Sam felt suddenly overwhelmed with frustration and she pulled her feet away. She brought them up and under her body and sat down to make it impossible to have her shoes put on. She frowned at Elizabeth defiantly.

“Sam…” Elizabeth’s tone was full of warning.

“No!” Sam shouted petulantly, “If I have to be a stupid baby for you I’m not going outside!”

“Final warning.” Elizabeth said menacingly, “Give me your feet so I can put your shoes on, baby.”

Sam didn’t reply. She simply turned her head away defiantly, she had come too far to just give up and it was time she stood up for herself. She was innocent of everything and neither Elizabeth nor Officer Jones had any right to treat her like this. It was time to call the bluff of the two people keeping her here.

Elizabeth stood up and sat heavily on the couch next to Sam. When the diapered woman saw the look on Elizabeth’s face she immediately regretted her rebellion and scrambled to try and get away. She had barely got more than a foot before she felt Elizabeth’s hands grab her on the sides, she was effortlessly picked up by the stronger woman who looked very annoyed.

“No! No! No!” Sam exclaimed as she flailed her arms and legs uselessly.

Sam knew what was about to happen and yet was powerless to stop it. She was turned so she faced the floor and laid down over Elizabeth’s lap, she tried to scurry away but felt Elizabeth leaning an arm on her back to hold her in place. It was embarrassing how easy it was for Elizabeth to hold Sam in place, she was overpowered with the greatest of ease.

“I’ve tried to drill respect into you but maybe some old-fashioned discipline will help reinforce the message.” Elizabeth said as she pulled up Sam’s dress.

Sam’s legs flailed as she felt Elizabeth’s hand on her padded bottom. She stuttered and babbled incoherently until she felt a sudden smack on her butt. Sam immediately fell silent as shock overcame her, she couldn’t believe that this woman was actually spanking her!

“You are to do as you are told.” Elizabeth said as she pulled her hand back and swung it forwards again.

The second spank hit Sam causing her to lurch forwards across Elizabeth’s knees. For once Sam was thankful for the thick padding wrapped around her waist as it absorbed most of the impact. The shame and humiliation more than made up for the lack of pain though and Sam soon felt herself tearing up.

The spanking continued until Sam could no longer hold back the great sobs that had been trying to force their way out. Tears dripped down her cheeks as she took big shuddering breaths, she didn’t want to cry like a chastised baby but she couldn’t help herself. Her humiliation felt complete.

Sam lost count of the smacks against her diaper and when they finally stopped she drooped down in relief. She felt Elizabeth’s hand rubbing her diaper right over where the majority of the spanks had landed. Despite everything Sam found the rubbing soothing and she didn’t protest as she was lifted up and placed against Elizabeth’s chest, the large woman hugged her gently and rocked her like a baby.

“I only do this because I want what’s best for you, OK?” Elizabeth said softly.

Sam remained silent as Elizabeth placed her back on the couch and continued putting her shoes on. Sam rubbed her eyes and remained silent until she was sat down in her stroller. The straps were quickly pulled around her and fastened.

“W-Where are we going?” Sam asked as she watched Elizabeth open the front door. She wiped her eyes to try and get rid of the tears.

“For a little fun in the sun.” Elizabeth said cheerfully.

Sam’s rear end felt warm after her punishment and she was quickly pushed up the garden path and out on to the street. She wasn’t sure what Elizabeth had meant but she knew she probably wouldn’t like it.

Sam was grateful that people didn’t know how old she really was because it was a busy day and she was pushed past a lot of people. Some of the families out for walks had strollers with babies that looked almost identical to Sam, she tried her best to avoid eye contact with everyone. Sam’s dress rode up thanks to the straps and no matter how much she tried to secretly pull it down to hide her diaper it just kept going up again, eventually Sam gave up and accepted that her diaper was on display to the world.

Despite her fear Sam actually felt a little better as she was wheeled along. No one knew she wasn’t a baby and as long as it stayed that way she really didn’t have much to worry about. Whether it was good or not that Sam was getting used to being in diapers in public she didn’t want to think about.

It was a fifteen minute walk before Sam saw where they were heading. A large gate loomed ahead and inside was a large children’s park. A large green area full of people playing sports and to the side a typical children’s play area with slides, swings and everything else a child could ask for. It was through this gate that Elizabeth now pushed the stroller.

“Please don’t take me in there.” Sam muttered when she was sure no one was looking.

“Don’t be a silly baby.” Elizabeth replied dismissively, “You’ll have loads of fun here with all the little friends you can make.”

Sam couldn’t risk speaking again and she silently allowed herself to be pushed past the teenagers and young adults playing with their friends and through to the child’s area. She looked around at all the screaming infants and toddlers and felt herself shudder, putting aside her general embarrassment she was also sure she wouldn’t be able to put up with the boisterous children for long.

Elizabeth stopped the push chair in front of a bench and quickly unpacked her bag. She had food and drinks ready as well as some small toys and Sam noticed a changing mat which she hoped desperately wouldn’t be needed.

Once Sam was released from the stroller she was picked up and taken to the baby swings nearby. Her face was bright red as she was lowered into one of the seats, she saw babies either side of her laughing and enjoying their playtime.

“That’s an adorable little dress.” Another mother said to Elizabeth as she gave Sam a small push.

“It’s lovely, isn’t it?” Elizabeth agreed, “It’s my little one’s favourite.”

Sam bit her tongue to stop herself saying anything. She knew there would be no good outcomes if she spoke, Elizabeth would explain the situation and Officer Jones would whisk Sam away to jail. That was ignoring the humiliation Sam would suffer if these other adults found out that she was an adult too. She had to swallow her pride and silently accept what was being said.

After the swings Sam was taken to the slide which she was made to go down several times before Elizabeth was satisfied. Sam’s dress just refused to stay down and despite her best efforts her diaper was on display far more than it wasn’t. Sam’s absurd display of pretend fun seemed endlessly amusing to Elizabeth even as Sam’s cheeks blazed from the shame.

Sam was just about to climb the steps to the slide again when Elizabeth stopped her. The tall woman lifted Sam up and carried her back towards the stroller and picnic benches, for a second Sam thought she was going to be taken home. Sam was left disappointed as Elizabeth sat down on the bench and cradled Sam in front of her, Sam had to shield her eyes from the sun as she faced straight up into the sky.

Sam was about to ask Elizabeth to put her down when something suddenly blocked out the bright sun. Sam could only see it as a black shape in the sky thanks to the sun obscuring her vision and Elizabeth lowered it down towards her face. It was only when it was an inch away from her lips that Sam realised what was about to happen. A latex teat was pushed between Sam’s lips and held in place by Elizabeth.

“Have a nice little drink, sweetie.” Elizabeth said happily.

Sam had drank from bottles before whilst staying with Elizabeth but this was the first time she was directly fed one like a baby who couldn’t even hold her own drink. She resisted drinking for half a minute before realising Elizabeth wasn’t going to take the bottle away until she drank it. Eventually Sam had to relent and she slowly started sucking on the nipple that filled her mouth, she was gently rocked as she nursed on the bottle and was grateful that she couldn’t see anyone else whilst this was happening.

After all this time out in the sun the milk was no longer cold but Sam sucked it all down regardless. She felt a twinge in her bladder as she drank and without hesitation she released her muscles and let the urine stream out and into her padding. Sam sighed through her nose as she felt the wetness travel around to her butt thanks to the way she was lying.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After a public embarrassment at the park Sam is given a very specific lesson to help her in the future. She finds out that this interminable punishment might finally be coming to an end...

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-TWO stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Sam didn’t know if Elizabeth knew about her accident but as soon as the bottle was finished she was allowed down from her arms. Sam stood on the ground and swayed slightly as she got used to standing up again, the diaper wrapped around her waist felt almost like an anchor as it was weighed down by the pee it had absorbed.

“Why don’t you go and make some little friends over by the climbing frame.” Elizabeth encouraged Sam with a small push in the back.

Sam looked horrified by the prospect but didn’t know if she had any options. She took a couple of tentative steps away from Elizabeth when she had to suddenly jump out of the way of some pre-teen children that nearly ran her down. She felt very vulnerable despite being so much older than all of the other children. Sam muttered darkly under her breath as she watched the children chase each other away without looking back.

Halfway across the playground Sam suddenly felt a wave of anxiety run over her. She could see the climbing frame Elizabeth was talking about and she saw a lot of children playing and rough-housing around it. Sam felt intimidated by the children and even by the equipment itself which was so much bigger than her. She couldn’t go any further and yet she didn’t want to just turn around and admit to Elizabeth that she was scared she might get hurt. Sam needed an excuse to turn around, she bit her lip and knew what she must do.

Sam didn’t give her idea a second thought because she was worried she would talk herself out of it. Sam stopped in the middle of the playground and immediately pushed down with her tummy muscles.

Sam opened her legs and squatted slightly. She knew people could see her but she had no choice, she could already feel her day’s bowel movement getting squeezed down towards her exit. Sam grunted as she felt the tip of a solid poop pushing past her sphincter and out into the diaper. Her face went red as she closed her eyes and felt the log smearing against the wet padding behind her.

It felt so incredibly strange to Sam to be stood in the middle of a busy play area and filling her pants. If anyone she knew could see her now they would never let her forget it, she shuddered at the thought of word getting out. She prayed that when this was over Elizabeth and Officer Jones would take this secret to their graves.

Sam pushed again and felt several small lumps emerge from her body. They dropped into the seat of the diaper where they quickly turned into a sludge that seemed to be sticking the diaper to Sam’s skin. Sam finally straightened herself up again and immediately felt shame about doing such an embarrassing thing. She nervously pulled her dress down as she looked around the park, there were a lot of people and no doubt many saw what she had done but it didn’t seem many people cared.

It hit Sam at the same time that the smell did that these people thought she was just a baby and all she had just done was something babies do all the time. Sam turned around and started waddling back towards Elizabeth who was sitting at the bench and looking at her phone, it seemed she hadn’t seen the humiliating messing.

Sam felt the diaper sticking to her backside the whole way back to the bench and she had to resist the urge to reach down and pull it away a bit. She could feel the contents sloshing around and she tried not to imagine what she must look like. Her wide-legged waddle would be familiar to any of the parents in the park, they would all know what she had done.

“Elizabeth…” Sam said quietly when she had reached her guardian.

Elizabeth looked up to see Sam stood before her with her hands nervously fidgeting in front of her and her face looking to the ground. She didn’t even need to say anything, Elizabeth already knew what Sam had done. She had watched it happen and what’s more she had filmed everything up to the moment Sam stood in front of her. Even now her phone was still secretly recording.

“I… I need a change.” Sam muttered quietly as she made sure no one could hear her.

“Why’s that?” Elizabeth asked unnecessarily.

“I just do.” Sam answered flatly. Her shame was reaching unbearable levels and she was sure Elizabeth could smell her embarrassment.

“I want you to tell me like a baby would.” Elizabeth replied as she made sure the phone was capturing this moment.

Sam looked up from her feet with anger etched across her face. She had never been closer to telling Elizabeth exactly what she was thinking, for a moment she didn’t care if she was sent to jail as long as she got to unload a tirade on the woman who had been doing this to her for the past several days. The moment soon passed and Sam managed to regain control of her temper, she reminded herself that this would all be over soon and then she could forget any of this had ever happened. She closed her eyes and took a deep shuddering breath.

“I went poo-poo in my diaper.” Sam said through clenched teeth, “Could you please change me?”

“Of course I can!” Elizabeth replied happily as she stood up.

Sam stood still as she watched Elizabeth flatten out the changing mat and pull out a diaper along with the changing supplies she would need. Sam suddenly felt cold feet about what she was asking, she looked around at all the people nearby and realised just how exposed she would be for this humiliating change.

“Can… Can we do this at home?” Sam quickly asked, “It’s not that far away…”

“Don’t be silly.” Elizabeth replied as she lifted Sam up, “I don’t want you sitting around in your messy diaper.”

Sam was sat on the changing mat and she immediately felt the mushy contents of her underpants smearing across her skin. She cringed visibly and when she opened her eyes it was impossible to not notice Elizabeth’s amused smile.

Sam laid back and closed her eyes as she felt her dress getting slid up her body. This time she was grateful to have the sun in her eyes since it meant she couldn’t see the people that were all presumably staring at her right now.

The front of the diaper was lowered and Sam felt a cold baby wipe start the work of cleaning her up. She closed her eyes and did her best to relax despite the circumstances, if she tried really hard she could imagine that this was just a normal day and that she was simply sunbathing. It was difficult though because the messy diaper between her legs demanded her attention.

When Sam was finally taped up in a new diaper she sat up and looked imploringly at Elizabeth. She was desperate to go home, she knew there would be no relief from the baby treatment there but at least she would be in a private place. She was pleased therefore when Elizabeth picked her up and placed her in the stroller.

The walk home felt a lot better than the walk to the park and Sam couldn’t help but smile and relax as she was wheeled back to Elizabeth’s house. Despite the humiliation she had survived the public outing and as far as she knew no one there had recognised her. She felt sleepy, she had no idea being a baby could be this emotionally draining. Her head lulled to the side and she closed her eyes to rest until she got home.

---

As Sam’s eyes opened she realised she was still sitting in the push chair. She stretched a little and rubbed her eyes as she looked around to see that she was sitting just inside the front door.

“Not again…” Sam moaned.

Sam’s hands travelled down as far as the straps on the stroller would let them. She had to lean forwards to get her hands far enough down but as she patted her diaper she felt the unmistakable feeling of wetness. To Sam’s horror and disgust she realised that she had wet herself during her nap, she didn’t know how long she had been sleeping.

“Ah, you’re awake.” Elizabeth was walking down the stairs when she noticed Sam moving, “I was just about to wake you for your evening lessons.”

Sam guiltily snatched her hands away from her diaper as Elizabeth approached the stroller. Sam looked away in embarrassment as she felt Elizabeth press against the padding and assess how wet she was.

The straps were undone and Sam was lifted out of the push chair. She was carried through to the living room where she saw her desk waiting for her along with a fresh bottle of milk. Sam didn’t hesitate to drink from the bottle after she sat down.

“After your accident today in the park I think today’s lesson should be about potty training.” Elizabeth said as she stood in front of the white board.

Sam immediately started blushing. The last thing she wanted was to be reminded of her humiliating accident in public earlier, she should’ve known Elizabeth wouldn’t let what happened be forgotten so easily.

“What do we do if we need the bathroom?” Elizabeth asked.

“We go to the toilet…” Sam answered after putting her hand up although she anticipated that this was a trick question.

“Adults go to the toilet.” Elizabeth corrected, “Babies ask for the potty.”

“But I’m an-” Sam started.

“Let’s practice.” Elizabeth interrupted with a smile, “I want you to tell me you need the bathroom in the correct way.”

Sam took a deep breath as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. This was doubly humiliating because she was seemingly lacking control at night. After a few moments of hesitation she raised her hand into the air.

“Please Miss, may I use the potty?” Sam asked as she blushed.

“Very good!” Elizabeth praised the small woman, “You’re making excellent progress.”

Sam didn’t appreciate the feedback and she wished this could all be over but Elizabeth seemed to have more things planned. They practiced how to ask for the potty in different situations, Sam had to endure a lengthy lecture on how to use the potty and what to do afterwards, she had to answer questions and at one point even draw a picture of herself using a child’s potty.

The last part of the lesson was certainly the worst for Sam. Elizabeth insisted on a practical demonstration and had retrieved a pink princess potty from the nursery. She placed it in the middle of the floor and then sat on the couch. Sam was to pretend that she needed to use the potty and then follow all the steps that had been drilled into her over the last hour.

Sam was put in her playpen and after a minute of sitting around and not doing much she stood up and turned to Elizabeth on the couch. She had to swallow her pride yet again as she complied with her teacher’s wishes.

“Miss, I need to go wee-wee. May I use the potty?” Sam asked causing a wave of self-loathing to roll down her spine.

Elizabeth stood up and lifted Sam out of the playpen. The next part was one of the most humiliating and degrading things Sam had ever had to do. She held her dress up high over her chest as Elizabeth bent down and pulled away the tapes of Sam’s diaper. Sam then hesitated for just a second before straddling the pink potty and lowering herself down so she was sitting on it.

“Can I get off this thing now?” Sam asked in humiliation as she looked at the ground.

“Just as soon as you use it.” Elizabeth said with a smile as she sat back down.

“But… But…” Sam felt tears prickling her eyes as she turned her head to look at Elizabeth.

“Just have a little tinkle to show me you know what to do and the lesson will be over.” Elizabeth said as she changed the channel on the television.

Sam wanted to retort that it was impossible not to know how to use a potty from this position but she held her tongue in case she lengthened this “lesson.” Sam sat in silence for quite a while, she hoped Elizabeth would get bored and let her get up but the pregnant woman seemed to be settled in for the long haul. Sam’s legs were starting to go numb as they pinched against the edge of the plastic potty seat.

Eventually Sam could take it no more and despite not really needing to use the bathroom she forced herself to relax just to end this ridiculous scene.  After a small pause Sam heard a tinkling coming from the plastic bowl below her. She hid her face with her hands as she noisily peed into the toddler toilet, she had no idea it would be this loud to use it.

“Well done!” Elizabeth praised Sam as if she were a potty training toddler having a breakthrough.

The wetting ended very quickly thanks to Sam not really needing to go all that much. Elizabeth got up and helped Sam off the potty, Sam looked down at the small puddle she had created and felt even more shame, somehow this was just as embarrassing as using a diaper.

The rest of the evening proceeded as normal. Sam was quickly put into a new diaper before she was taken out to the kitchen for dinner. After that it was just an hour of playing in the pen before bedtime.

As Sam laid back in her pink pyjamas she saw Elizabeth pause at the door. She was checking her phone and had obviously seen something that interested her. She turned back to the crib with her familiar smile.

“I’ve got some good news for you.” Elizabeth said as she looked over to Sam, “Looks like Janet is getting out of jail tomorrow, no charges filed. Officer Jones will be picking you up in the morning.”

Sam’s heart leapt. With Janet being released it meant she would also be let out, she kind of hoped Elizabeth would let her take her diaper off now and let her spend a normal night in her house before being picked up but she knew Elizabeth would refuse. The small fact in the back of Sam’s head that she didn’t want to acknowledge was that she might need the diapers after her accidents whilst asleep recently.

It took a while for Sam to fall asleep that night because she was so excited to be let go. She found herself fantasising of her dorm room and imagining just relaxing in her regular clothes with nothing to worry about except going back to her classes. She imagined eating some proper meals and hanging out with her roommates, most importantly she imagined being anywhere but here.

Despite her excitement Sam eventually closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep.

• Like 10

The Conlusion!

Sam's stay with Elizabeth is soon to come to an end but before it does she has to face a particularly embarrassing wake up and then a test to see if she is really ready to go. 

---

---

Sam knew something was different from before her eyes even opened the next morning. She was laying on her back in her crib and could feel some very strange feelings in her diaper. She was wet which was normal for these days but she could also feel a peculiar stickiness in the rear of her diaper.

With a trembling hand Sam reached down and rolled on to her side. She touched the back of her diaper and gasped in horror. She could feel the unmistakable feeling of a sticky mess holding her diaper against her skin. Sam had pooped herself in the night.

Sam climbed up on to her knees feeling panic threatening to overwhelm her. Tears were in her eyes as she struggled to comprehend what had happened. She had only been here a few days and yet she was already wetting and messing in her sleep, she hated her treasonous body. She had spent years arguing that she wasn’t a baby but now look at her, she felt anger washing over her. For once she felt like she couldn’t just wait in her crib for Elizabeth to come get her, she scooted forwards to the bars of her baby bed and then let out the pent up emotions that were already threatening to overwhelm her.

Sam opened her mouth and let out a loud scream that descended into crying as she tried to alert her guardian that she needed help. The pride that had stopped her calling out for help on previous days was gone and replaced with an almost primal need for a proper adult to help her.

Footsteps hurriedly approached the nursery door and Sam stopped her loud crying in exchange for quieter sobbing as the door burst open. Elizabeth came in as fast as her pregnant belly would allow and looked at the crib with alarmed eyes.

“Sam, baby, what’s wrong?” Elizabeth asked as she hastened to the side of the crib and lowered the side.

“I pooped my diaper!” Sam said through the sobs which still forced themselves through her body.

“Aw, baby. It’s OK, we’ll get you changed.” Elizabeth said as if talking to a real baby.

“It… It happened in my sleep.” Sam sobbed as the bars of the crib were lowered.

“I guess you aren’t quite as big as you thought.” Elizabeth said as she reached in and lifted Sam up.

Sam wanted to argue but she couldn’t. There was nothing she could say that would make this situation better, there was just no way to convince someone that she was an adult when she was in a wet and messy diaper.

Sam’s sobbing and crying slowly died down as she had her diaper’s tapes pulled away. The front was lowered and Elizabeth grabbed a handful of wipes to start cleaning the small woman. Sam sighed as she was slowly cleaned up, as horrible as the dirty diaper felt getting cleaned up felt amazing. By the time the used diaper was pulled away and balled up Sam was calm again, the only thing in her mind that caused her anxiety was the night time accidents that had become a regular occurrence.

“There we go.” Elizabeth said soothingly as a new diaper was slipped underneath Sam’s hips.

“Do I still need to wear these?” Sam asked, “I’m leaving soon aren’t I?”

“You are leaving very soon.” Elizabeth said as the diaper was closed, “But as long as you are in my house you will be padded.”

Sam rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. It was annoying but she could put up with this as long as she was leaving soon, she just had to grit her teeth and get on with things. Just a little longer, Sam told herself, home had never felt closer.

Sam was lifted off the table and given a canary yellow dress to wear. Sam would’ve protested but she was too excited to leave, she was ready to put up with whatever indignities were coming her way as long as she could go.

A second after Sam was lifted on to Elizabeth’s hips the doorbell rang. Sam was carried downstairs like an infant and looked forwards as Elizabeth opened the door. Sam had guessed it was Officer Jones and she was proven right, she smiled widely knowing that she was soon to be heading home.

“Officer Jones, do come in.” Elizabeth said as she stepped aside.

“Good to see you Elizabeth.” The policeman said as he stepped in, “And Sam, how are you?”

“I’m fine.” Sam said in her small voice, “Are we leaving now? Is Janet OK?”

“Janet is fine.” Officer Jones confirmed, “She was released and is back at home. She’s probably going to college today. As for leaving, I think Elizabeth wants to do something first.”

Sam beamed. She couldn’t wait to leave and be reunited with her friend. She was carried through to the living room with Officer Jones following behind.

“Before you go I thought it would be nice to show Officer Jones what you’ve learned.” Elizabeth said as she put Sam in the seat behind the desk.

Sam watched as Officer Jones sat down on the couch and leaned back as if he was about to watch a movie. Sam’s attention remained on the policeman until Elizabeth walked around the desk and placed a torn out page of her colouring book on the surface.

“Firstly I want you to colour this in.” Elizabeth said.

“Why?” Sam asked in confusion.

“Maybe you aren’t ready to leave quite yet…” Elizabeth replied with a sigh.

“I’ll do it!” Sam quickly said as she reached for the tub of crayons nearby.

Sam was in a hurry to get these pointless games done so that she could leave. She hurriedly started colouring a picture of a brown teddy bear that had a red heart embroidered on his chest. Sam rapidly filled the picture in and in a number of places went outside the lines in her haste. When she put down her crayon a few minutes later she knew that she had done a poor job.

“Very nice.” Elizabeth praised Sam as she picked up the drawing, “This can go next to your other one on the fridge.”

Sam blushed as Elizabeth showed Officer Jones the picture. Sam closed her eyes and looked determinedly ahead as she waited for this charade to be done, she just wanted to leave and the fact that it was so close only made her feel more frustrated.

“It’s very nice.” Officer Jones said with a sarcastic smile.

“Next up you need to show me what little girls do when they have something to say.” Elizabeth continued, “Can anyone tell me what is two plus two?”

Sam took a deep breath to force down the many things she wanted to say. She was very frustrated that despite being told she was soon to go home she still had to perform for these people. After a few seconds of hesitation she slowly raised her hand in the air, out of the corner of her eye she could see Officer Jones hide his mouth behind his hand, presumably he was laughing at the obedient woman.

“Yes?” Elizabeth said.

“Four.” Sam replied quietly.

To Sam’s humiliation she watched as both Elizabeth and Officer Jones broke into applause. The policeman was still laughing but Elizabeth seemed totally serious as she praised Sam for acting like a big girl.

“Finally, we have the potty training.” Elizabeth said.

“What!? No!” Sam was already red in the face but now she felt heat rising as shame built up.

“It’s OK, baby.” Elizabeth encouraged with a smile, “I know you can do it!”

“What if I don’t?” Sam asked through gritted teeth.

“Well, if I decide you aren’t successfully rehabilitated I can make a few calls and extend your treatment period.” Officer Jones replied as he sat forward on his seat.

Sam shivered as she imagined spending any more time here. After having her hopes raised about going home there was no way she could delay things now. She pushed the chair back and stood up, she would have to grin and bear it. If she could just do this exactly as Elizabeth expected she could go home and forget this nightmare ever happened.

Elizabeth reached around the side of the couch and grabbed the plastic potty that Sam had previously used. She sat it down just in front of the couch with the front facing Officer Jones.

“Could you please take my diaper off?” Sam forced herself to say.

“Why do you want me to do that?” Elizabeth asked unnecessarily.

“Because… I need to do a wee wee.” Sam muttered. If she didn’t have the promise of going home she would’ve been in floods of tears with all this embarrassment.

Elizabeth reached forwards and lifted Sam’s dress. The tapes on the still dry diaper were pulled off and it fell gently to the ground, she felt Elizabeth take her hands to help guide her down on to the potty.

Sam sat down and closed her eyes. As if this wasn’t embarrassing enough the last time she had done it now she felt like she was performing in front of some judges. She took a deep breath and tried to relax her bladder but nothing would happen.

“Come on now. Do it for Mommy.” Elizabeth gently encouraged Sam.

Sam hated this and tried to tune out the world around her. She almost surprised herself when she heard the tell-tale sound of urine hitting the plastic bowl. It only encouraged Sam to relax further as she emptied her bladder with a sigh.

“Wonderful!” Elizabeth said happily as she helped Sam to stand again.

“Quite the performance.” Officer Jones said with a tone of voice that was completely unreadable.

Sam had her diaper pulled up and taped roughly around her waist. She took this as a good sign since it seemed to mean she wouldn’t be wearing it for long. Elizabeth motioned for her to wait where she was as she hurried out of the room. Sam watched Officer Jones lean forward and peer into the pink potty, a small puddle of urine sat in the bottom.

“You’ve come quite a long way since I left you here.” Officer Jones said as he sat back.

“I didn’t have much choice.” Sam replied bitterly.

“Elizabeth tells me you’ve been having some night time troubles.” Officer Jones grinned knowingly.

“She… She… Told you…” Sam felt fresh humiliation as she realised her secret problem wasn’t so secret.

Fortunately Sam was saved from further scrutiny when Elizabeth came back into the room holding a piece of paper. She looked very happy and proud as she walked across the room, she took Sam’s hand and led her over to the whiteboard where the two women faced Officer Jones.

“I spent all night making this.” Elizabeth said with a smile, “Sam, I’m pleased to present you with this certificate to indicate you have passed my etiquette training.”

Sam took the laminated A4 piece of paper and looked down. She had to admit Elizabeth had really put some effort into this, it didn’t matter to Sam though since she was going to rip it up and throw it away at the earliest opportunity.

“Take a photo!” Elizabeth tossed Officer Jones her phone.

Sam looked shocked as she looked up just in time for the camera to flash and this ridiculous moment was captured forever in posterity. She stood completely still whilst Elizabeth and Officer Jones looked at the photo they had taken, they both seemed very happy with it.

“Well, now that we are finished here.” Officer Jones said as he stood up, “I think it’s time we leave.”

Officer Jones swung his backpack round and opened it up. Sam was worried about what he would pull out but she was ecstatic to see her old clothes from before she had been taken from the drug house. Sam almost bounced on her feet in excitement. Officer Jones handed the small woman her clothes and she was given permission to go upstairs to get changed.

Sam couldn’t stop smiling as she pulled her hair out of the pigtails she hated and stripped herself of her dress and diaper. It felt absolutely fantastic to be out of the baby clothes and as Sam pulled up her panties she had to remind herself that this was normal, she had grown far too used to having bulky thickness between her legs.

Sam admired her reflection in the mirror once she was fully dressed again. She was finally heading home.

“I’ve packed you some things.” Elizabeth said when Sam came back downstairs grinning from ear to ear.

Sam took the backpack Elizabeth was holding out and felt very grateful that it was normal and not a child’s bag. She opened it up and was shocked to find some of the diapers she had been wearing since she arrived as well as wipes and other changing supplies. Her first instinct was to hand the backpack back to Elizabeth but she stopped herself.

“For your little night time problem.” Elizabeth said as she reached down and ruffled Sam’s hair.

Sam blushed but closed the bag and slung it on to her back. Officer Jones opened the front door and Sam walked out without looking back, she would not miss this house nor Elizabeth. She could see the policeman’s patrol car and she walked purposefully over to it. The backdoor was unlocked and she quickly stepped inside to sit down, Officer Jones followed a minute later.

“I hope you learnt your lesson.” Officer Jones said as he adjusted his seat, “Stay away from bad places and bad people.”

“I can assure you I will.” Sam said, “Now can we go? I’m eager to go home.”

Officer Jones chuckled and shook his head as the car’s engine started and it pulled away from the curb. Sam looked out of the window and saw Elizabeth standing in the doorway as the car drove away. Sam sat back in her seat and finally felt able to relax.

Sam had no idea how much time had passed before the police car pulled up at her dormitory. The familiar building looked like heaven to Sam who wasted no time getting out of the car. She didn’t say anything to Officer Jones but she did look back from the steps to see him give her a little wave, she ignored it.

When she opened the front door to her apartment she could smell cooking. Everything looked exactly as I remembered it, it was strange to think that whilst she had endured this last weekend the world had passed normally for everyone else. The whole situation felt surreal.

Sam walked past her bedroom and down the hallway to the kitchen. When she turned the corner she saw Janet sitting at the table with a huge cooked breakfast, it certainly seemed like she had missed some home comforts just like Sam had.

“Sam!” Janet yelled as she stood up so suddenly that her chair tipped over backwards.

“Janet!” Sam ran around the table and into a hug from Janet.

“Oh my God! Are you OK? Where were you?” Janet asked, “I’m so sorry I got you in trouble.”

“I’m fine.” Sam replied as she suddenly realised people might be interested in where she had been, “I was taken to a different jail… A special one for people with special circumstances.”

Sam was only half-lying but was grateful when Janet seemed to believe it without question. Janet finally let her friend go and shook her head.

“I got lucky not to get charged.” Janet said wearily, “I’m very sorry I got you into trouble.”

“Let’s just forget about it.” Sam quickly said. She was eager not to have to answer any questions about her weekend, “We’ll just pretend it didn’t happen.”

“Sure.” Janet replied with a smile, “And I promise I will never try to get you to come with me anywhere.”

“Good!” Sam replied with a giggle.

After a few minutes of conversation Sam retreated back to her bedroom. She fell on her bed with joy, she had never felt as comfortable as right that minute. She looked at her bag on the floor and opened it up. The diapers were a sore reminder of what had happened but instead of throwing them away she slipped them in her underwear drawer, she knew that might still be needed. The certificate came out next, she gripped it with both hands and prepared to tear in half but something stopped her at the last minute.

Despite everything the certificate meant and represented she couldn’t bring herself to destroy it. She slowly opened the drawer on her bedside cabinet and slipped the certificate inside.

Sam laid back on her bed and before she even knew what was happening she had fallen into a deep sleep.

---

Elizabeth watched Sam leave in the patrol car with a smile. Once it was out of sight she closed the front door and sighed, despite the hard work she had enjoyed the weekend a lot. She went upstairs and into a room Sam hadn’t ever been in. The office was very neat and tidy and was dominated by a desk underneath the only window with a computer set up on it. The computer still showed the software she had been using to make the certificate the previous night.

Elizabeth rearranged some papers and smiled as she looked at the photocopied ID as well as plenty of candid shots of Sam in her diapers. Some that Sam had seen and others that she hadn’t. Elizabeth plugged her phone into the printer to print off the last photo with the certificate. She smiled as she looked at Sam’s adorably shocked expression.

A large folder was pulled out of a desk drawer and Elizabeth placed all the pictures into a plastic pouch. The pouch went into the binder which was then returned to the drawer. Elizabeth didn’t know if she wanted to look after delinquent children again but she did know that if she wanted to spend some more time with Sam she knew where to find and how to get her here.

• Like 10
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I never did reply! I think the reason she had messed in her sleep, which is only speculation, but I am thinking that the bottle she had at the park was laced, and if so, the timing was right for it to react while she was sleeping. If it was a gentle laxative and she was a deep sleeper, I'm not so sure she would have woken up for that.

I can also see where a sequel could easily come out of this. If Sam continues to have night problems, maybe she will end up deciding to visit Elizabeth for some reason or another. Maybe she would help her take care of her own child. There's a lot of possibilities for sure.

On 1/23/2021 at 12:03 PM, Elfy said:

Sam is adjusting to life with Elizabeth but nothing can prepare her for what happens at the kitchen table. 

---

---

Just as Elizabeth was about to sit down there was a sudden ring on the doorbell. Sam jumped and hit the bottom of the tray causing a little cereal to spill. Elizabeth pursed her lips and shook her head as she stood up and walked into the hallway.

Sam couldn’t see what was happening but dreaded the thought that someone was about to walk in and see her like this. They might not know she wasn’t a baby but that wouldn’t do much to lessen the humiliation. She strained to hear the voices in the hallway but it was hard to make out who was coming into the house.

Two sets of footsteps walked towards the kitchen and Sam braced herself for fresh embarrassment. When Officer Jones walked into the kitchen behind Elizabeth Sam let out a visible sigh of relief. As she relaxed she felt a new and disturbing sensation, a rumbling deep inside her gut.

“There’s the big girl!” Officer Jones smiled as he walked in and leaned on the back of one of the other kitchen chairs, “How’s she been?”

“A few teething problems.” Elizabeth said, “But generally she’s been well behaved.”

“That’s good.” Officer Jones smiled, “We might just make a productive member of society of her yet.”

Sam wanted to argue that she already was productive but she forced herself to swallow the harsh words. She needed to keep these people on her side if she didn’t want to go from this crappy situation to a much worse one. She felt a familiar feeling of pressure building in her bowels, a signal of something coming that Sam thought was unthinkable.

“H-How’s Janet?” Sam asked trying to distract herself and move the conversation towards someone else.

“She’s fine…” Officer Jones was still smiling, “She’s been asking after you, we told her you’re safe. Bad news is processing is going slowly, so much petty crime these days.”

Sam hung her head. Any hope of getting out of here in the next day or so faded from her mind to be replaced with a hopelessness that made her want to cry. The pressure in her bowels grew steadily worse, it was as if the disappointment was making her bowels more eager to evacuate.

“Do you want to feed her?” Elizabeth asked as she returned to her seat.

“That would be great!” Officer Jones said as he sat down on the other side of Sam.

Sam blushed a fresh shade of red. She had been hoping the policeman would leave before she embarrassed herself but it seemed like this was all a fun game for him. She watched as he picked up the spoon and lifted it up towards her face. She closed her eyes and tried to forget what was happening as she opened her mouth and accepted the food.

“Good girl.” Officer Jones smirked as he returned the spoon to the bowl.

Sam scowled but continued to bite her tongue. She looked over to Elizabeth but she seemed to be enjoying this just as much. Sam needed to go to the bathroom and she needed to do it soon but she had no idea how she could ask with the policeman right there. The worst part was she knew even if she did say something she wouldn’t be allowed out of this highchair. It was going to happen sooner or later whether she wanted it to or not, her body was getting increasingly insistent about evacuating.

The feeding continued as Officer Jones and Elizabeth conversed about entirely mundane topics. Sam robotically opened her mouth for each fresh spoonful of food and swallowed everything as quickly as possible in an effort to end this situation faster.

Sam felt the pressure build again. She tried to ride it out like all the previous waves but this one wouldn’t subside, her eyes opened wide as she felt a solid mass push right up against her sphincter. It was impossible to stop and the pressure stayed at it’s highest point no matter what Sam tried to do to stop it. She winced as she lifted her butt off the seat by leaning on the plastic tray in front of her.

The adults in the room stopped talking as they witnessed this sudden change but Sam couldn’t keep the fight up any longer. She wanted to run away and be alone but she was trapped in place and the moment she leaned forwards she felt the irresistible push of her bowels.

Sam’s face went bright red and she let out a small grunt as her straining body finally relented and forced a long lump of poop out of her. She felt the hot stickiness hit the rear of her baby padding which caused it to smear, she could feel it spreading over her skin like mud oozing out from under a foot.

Sam abandoned all pretence of being a grown up as she pushed down and forced her bowels to empty. The mess spread further and further as the small woman filled her pants, she became cut off in her own little world and felt completely unaware of the other two people in the room. It was only as she belatedly finished pooping that she came back to reality.

“Aww, how cute!” Elizabeth gushed, “Did baby make a little present for mommy?”

Sam slowly opened her teary eyes to see Elizabeth smiling at her as if she couldn’t be more proud, on the other hand Officer Jones looked pretty disgusted. Sam’s cheeks were already red but they flushed even more as she realised everyone was aware of what she had done.

Lowering herself back on to her chair Sam felt the poopy mess getting squeezed between her butt and the diaper. The lumpy mess was compressed and it spread further up the rear of the padding towards Sam’s lower back.

Sam looked down at the tray in front of her as the first tear started rolling down her cheek. She sniffed sadly before the sobs started forcing their way up with unstoppable force.

“Pooping and then crying?” Officer Jones remarked as he put down his spoon, “You really are just a little baby…”

“I couldn’t help it!” Sam yelled through her tears.

“Watch your tone, young lady.” Elizabeth warned.

As Sam felt little air pockets moving in her poopy mess she forced herself not to speak. She didn’t want to get herself in trouble and it looked like Officer Jones was just waiting for a reason to take her to jail. She had to force herself to play the role was assigned to her, the last of her dignity dripped away as she reached out with her arms towards Elizabeth.

“OK, baby, we’ll get you changed in a minute.” Elizabeth said with a small smile when she saw Sam reaching out for her.

“I should get going anyway.” Officer Jones said as he stood up. Sam noticed he was smiling but it was not the same warm smile Elizabeth was giving her.

Sam watched Elizabeth take Officer Jones out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She was forced to wait in her highchair whilst her guardian and the policeman engaged in casual conversation. Her mind immediately went to her loaded underwear and she couldn’t help but shift uncomfortably in her seat, which achieved nothing but spreading the excrement further around her crotch. Sam froze in place and closed her eyes, she imagined what other people would think if they could see her like this. She would have to make sure that no one outside of this house ever knew what happened here.

Elizabeth seemed in no hurry to rush back to Sam who could now smell herself. The diaper could only contain the smell for so long and she was getting increasingly desperate to get changed. She pulled on the tray in a futile attempt to be released but the construction was more than a match for her small body.

Sam growled in frustration as she sat back in the disgusting diaper. She folded her arms across her chest and impatiently waited for Elizabeth to come back. When footsteps started approaching the kitchen again Sam sighed in relief, as soon as Elizabeth walked into the room Sam reached out for her.

“Hold on…” Elizabeth said as she walked around the table collecting the finished breakfast things, “Let me just put all this in the dishwasher.”

“This isn’t very pleasant.” Sam said simply as she rubbed her eyes to stop the tears.

“Come on, Sam. Babies can put up with it, I’m sure you can too.” Elizabeth replied without turning to look at Sam.

Finally Elizabeth turned around and walked over to the highchair. She pinched her nose which Sam thought was a ridiculous overreaction because it didn’t smell that bad. Her cheeks went red anyway and as the tray was released she almost eagerly hopped on to Elizabeth’s hip to be carried to the nursery. Sam would never have thought she would do something as ridiculous as that just a few days ago, she was sure she would never forget her time here no matter what happened.

Sam was laid down on the changing table and couldn’t wait for her diaper change. The messy diaper currently around her waist was starting to feel itchy and Sam was desperate for the comfort of a clean and dry diaper. Sam mentally shook herself, she was shocked that she would think of a new diaper as something so pleasant. She felt like she had fallen so far so quickly but couldn’t get a handhold to pull herself back up.

Sam laid as still as possible whilst Elizabeth got the changing supplies ready. She put a fresh disposable on one side of Sam’s legs and the cleaning wipes on the other. One hand was put on the front of the padding as the other pulled the tapes away allowing the front to slide down and open up.

“Poo-ey… What a dirty baby!” Elizabeth said as the smell got worse now that the diaper wasn’t keeping it in.

“Sorry.” Sam apologised without even thinking. She immediately wished she could take it back.

“Babies will be babies.” Elizabeth said as she grabbed Sam’s ankles.

Sam wanted to retort but was cut off as her legs were lifted and pushed back over her head again. There was a small pause before she felt the cold touch of the baby wipes on her bottom. Her face was going bright red from blood rushing to her face and her humiliation. It was impossible to look at this situation as anything other than a helpless baby getting her diaper changed. She felt more like a baby now than when she had dirtied herself.

It took a long time for the cleaning to be completed and Sam had to fight back the tears as she felt the lumpy mess get cleaned away one wipe at a time. Being left to sit in her mess for the few minutes she was in it had caused it to spread over much of her diaper area.  She ached to reach down and scratch the itchiness she already felt but she had to keep her hands stoically by her side.

Sam tried to tune out what was happening and she closed her eyes to imagine herself at home and relaxing. She’d be chilling out with the television right about now far away from anything like this.

“A young girl like you really shouldn’t be in a drug house.” Elizabeth said as she finished up the last bits of cleaning.

“I’m not a young girl.” Sam quickly retorted, “And I wasn’t supposed to be there. My friend dragged me there.”

“Ah yes, Janet wasn’t it?” Elizabeth said as she pulled the messy diaper away and slipped a clean one underneath Sam’s butt, “She seems like a bad influence. Sweet girls like you need to stay away from bad crowds.”

“Do… Do you know what’s happening with her?” Sam asked. She tried not to sound as curious as she was.

“Only what the Officer said at the table.” Elizabeth replied.

Sam sighed as she was lowered on to the new diaper which was swiftly taped closed. She wished she could get some real progress updates on her friend, it would help tell her whether she could expect to get out of here soon. The thought of living like this much longer was a tough one to swallow.

I personally love this story. Makes me wish I was a dwarf and someone did this to me.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...