LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is it that you would like to happen to you , anything, in diapers or out a person helping you or doing it to you

deacon

103 people viewed this in one day and no response at all. Come on people let it out, nothing to be afraid of for no one knows who you are.    I would to be tied to a bed on  hands and knees  with a thi spreader bar. Wearing thick cloth diapers and locking rubber pants and a hood  so I can not see what is going on. that people were spanking me with I learned later wasd a paddle from college. No hurts for the diaper was thick but balls and we we was swinging a lot and masterbated it self twice. I did pee in the diaper twice and it was fun. What a wonderful thought, it would be fun.  Now give it a try, it doesn't hurt

Mine’s pretty standard, 

Sexy woman (or even better two) force me into a nappy & plastic pants and encourage me too wet it. From that point I’m kept in padding and any changes are done by the ladies with a ‘milking’ every time.

13 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

Mine’s pretty standard, 

Sexy woman (or even better two) force me into a nappy & plastic pants and encourage me too wet it. From that point I’m kept in padding and any changes are done by the ladies with a ‘milking’ every time.

wow   that sounds like fun  now go into your imagination and really add to it and enjoy it.  Thanks for your comment, I enjoyed it

• 3 weeks later...

What I like is what I did today for my only free hour of the day. My wife got home from work around noon, and I asked my nephew and a friend to watch the kids while we had an hour to ourselves. I held in a good poop for a day and she held in a good poop for the night while she worked. I took an extra large cloth diaper and we embraced her hugging me from behind and diapered up together. She was hard instantly with her penis rubbing against my butt. The diaper was tight around our waists and we laid on the tarp covered bed and just released our poops together. literelly there was no sex involved but we both poogasmed together. We twisted to face each other and just embraced and kissed for about an hour. We both went and showered and cleaned up and I tucked her into bed because she was exhausted from work. Here we lay on the couch together at 3 AM as I write this and just kissing sharing a Christmas Eve together in each others arms. Life is not difficult, people just make it harder. Love is always in my heart. Many things can happen if you only open your heart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm young and gay and I love sex. I would love to have diaper sex with the least 3 other cute guys in diapers. All taking turns on each others poopy diaper. I do have a boyfriend, and have only had diaper sex with him,, but I would love to expand my knowledge of sex and make diapers a true part of it.

On 12/25/2020 at 3:48 AM, amorfraldaJR said:

I'm young and gay and I love sex. I would love to have diaper sex with the least 3 other cute guys in diapers. All taking turns on each others poopy diaper. I do have a boyfriend, and have only had diaper sex with him,, but I would love to expand my knowledge of sex and make diapers a true part of it.

Junior you're a young man and I love you kid. Take your time growing up and don't rush anything. You'll be in college soon and it will open up a whole new realm of possibilities. Be safe son and You know we all have your back here.

• Thanks 1

ultimate: i get home from work on a friday before a long weekend and my g/f is already home. she hears me and calls me upstairs to help her with something. she's in the bedroom with some changing supplies and some diapers. but first we start kissing and wind up on the bed. after we finish we cuddle for a while and then we'd start to get cleaned up. she starts on me, wiping me clean, then applying cream, some powder and finally diapers me up. she pulls me up, kisses me and says now my turn! she hops on the bed, and i clean her up, apply cream and powder and finally her diapers. she the tells me open her drawer and pick out some stuff for her. in there are some adorable onesies, shirts, pj's and rhumba diaper covers! i pick out a cute, comfy shirt and rhumba panties and put them on her. she goes over to my drawer and pulls out a onesie for me and dresses me and snaps me in. she hugs me tight, grabs my tush and says this is the toilet for the weekend, honey!

more realistic: i already have that. my g/f knows i like and wear diapers and encourages and supports me to wear diapers as often as i want to. however, some more participation on her end would be great. diapers aren't her thing, but i'd like it if she would humor me once in a bit and wear them herself, or change me or something along those lines. oh well, one day hopefully :) i am incredibly thankful that she accepts me and my diapers!