LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted to write and say I have just found and finished your story and liked it very much.

Loved the idea of rescuing people from our dimension and the way you wrote the characters, actions and motivations all rang very true

Thanks a lot

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 10:49 AM, BabyJilly_S said:

Wanted to write and say I have just found and finished your story and liked it very much.

Loved the idea of rescuing people from our dimension and the way you wrote the characters, actions and motivations all rang very true

Thanks a lot

No problem. I do plan on writing more to this story. Life's gotten super busy lately and finding time to write is difficult. Thanks for taking the time to read my story!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

This was an awesome read. Def experienced some second and hand embarrassment and fear in some chapters. Through and through it was a pleasurable read.

What happened with the all access card???

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Life has been hectic for me and I've wanted to write more, but never had the time. I do intend for this story to continue, but later.

As far as the key, it was used in chapter 70 toward the end. As far as where it is now... I've got plans for it. I think you're the first person to catch that.

Also check out my other story Little Hunter. It ties in with this one slightly.

2 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Life has been hectic for me and I've wanted to write more, but never had the time. I do intend for this story to continue, but later.

As far as the key, it was used in chapter 70 toward the end. As far as where it is now... I've got plans for it. I think you're the first person to catch that.

Also check out my other story Little Hunter. It ties in with this one slightly.

Absolutely loved it! I owe @DiaperedPrince a stuffie or something, they gave me a list of DD works to read and it's been a wild ride.

Life takes priority, no worries there mate. When you do update just drop us a line so we can flock to it!

Yeah, that key is a major breakthrough, no doubt. Would rock the world I'm sure if news of it got out to the public.

Can you link to your other story? I've tried finding it and keep striking out.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Life has been hectic for me and I've wanted to write more, but never had the time. I do intend for this story to continue, but later.

Life is so hectic. I have so many finals this term that my winter break basically starts on Christmas eve ?

I'm definitely also waiting for you to finish the Halloween story ?

30 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Can't believe I didn't notice that the card disappeared from the story.

28 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I owe @DiaperedPrince a stuffie or something, they gave me a list of DD works to read and it's been a wild ride.

Aww thanks :3 And I'm glad you're enjoy the list. This one (LC) in particular is very special to me, because it was the first DD story I ever read, so it's what started it all for me.

30 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

When you do update just drop us a line so we can flock to it!

There's an option to follow threads and/or users so you can get notified when a thread is updated/someone posts.

31 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

that key is a major breakthrough, no doubt. Would rock the world I'm sure if news of it got out to the public.

You have to remember that the DD is at least a decade ahead of us in technology, depending on the story, so if hackers in our world can exploit backdoors and zero days, the existence of such a card in the DD is a given. Heck the NSA probably has something similar even today...

32 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Can you link to your other story? I've tried finding it and keep striking out.

• Like 3

Much appreciated!

Yeah their tech is advanced, and sure it was just the mommy that couldn't figure it out, but still for one device to operate as a black box of sorts in that advanced of a world, could cause issues, or not. *shrug*

I think your story is queued up next. Have it ready on Wattpad. 

And aye, been following the posts that I've been reading. But figured I'd ask in case it's a new thread.

I stumbled onto @Alex Bridges done adulting series and @BabySofia  exchanged works and tat opened the gates.

Good luck on your finals!

On 12/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, littlepinkdargon said:

Yeah their tech is advanced, and sure it was just the mommy that couldn't figure it out, but still for one device to operate as a black box of sorts in that advanced of a world, could cause issues, or not. *shrug*

Literally days after I mention zero days Log4j pops up. 13 billion devices run Java. At least a couple million run Log4j. Heck Log4j is on MARS (

)

Hilarious how many similarities there are between our world and fiction.

I think your story is queued up next. Have it ready on Wattpad.

Saw your comments on it, glad you liked it ?

@BabySofia  exchanged works and tat opened the gates.

Good luck on your finals!

Thanks! Got a bunch of them over with and did pretty well on them, I think. Just one left now. Speaking of Exchanged I also just finished this huge final project for my AI course that I really wish Sofia's characters were real and could have helped me on. Unfortunately as @TheUnknownAuthor's new work shows, trying to bring created things into real life has bad consequences...

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...