LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

The more and more I read about robin, the more and more I like the guy. The whole beating the outdated system with clever work around sand all the deal making is fun to watch come together. What was Tiffany’s job again?

Smuggling in the good-goods?

• Like 2

The nursery feels so elaborate and lived in, I love the quick gllmpses we get of all the characters. I want to see this group plan an intricate prison break / heist.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

The more and more I read about robin, the more and more I like the guy. The whole beating the outdated system with clever work around sand all the deal making is fun to watch come together. What was Tiffany’s job again?

I did like writing Robin. He's a fun little dude. Tiffany is visual arts designer. She mostly makes logos for companies, but is commissioned for other things like webpages, cover art, etc.

1 hour ago, BabyLexie said:

The nursery feels so elaborate and lived in, I love the quick gllmpses we get of all the characters. I want to see this group plan an intricate prison break / heist.

Hmmmm. Maybe a spin off is in order. Maybe one is already in the works. Ya never know.

• Like 1

Gotta love trades! Always important to have that jailhouse person who knows how to get stuff. Tiffany certainly knew exactly what she was doing. Looking forward to the family reunion 

• Like 1

Good Afternoon everyone. I hope you are getting through the week. I think its all time for us to get a closer look at our little conman Robin. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 60.5: Morning Comes

--------------------The Morning before he meets Ava---------------

Last night had not been pleasant. Robin’s backside still stung from the “attitude adjustment” his heavy handed warden had graced his backside with.

“The she-devil still has one heck of a arm. Gonna need to get some of that cream I traded to Benny…”

Benny. Today’s the day eh? Benny told me that the dumb bitty only gave him a week to give up the goods. Lad, won’t spill though. Too proud for that. Big dummy.

Robin could feel the tears stinging the edge of his eyes. Benny was a good pal to have around. Quiet, kind, and calculating. When Benny told him the news, Robin wanted to pound the egg headed twat for doing something so stupid without confiding in him. The results were obvious. Benny was about to go full baby.

His captor had found out what he had done, just not how he had done it. It may break a few laws, but the witch had removed the safety programming around the house. Benny’s ace was looking more like a GoFish card at this point. No escape this time. Benny was about to lose his adult mind, and Robin a friend.

“Good morning, Little Mouse.” The singsong voice of a siren pierced the darkness like the light from the now open windows. 

Robin curled into his dinosaur themed blanket and willed the harsh light go away.

Still in his cocoon he felt large hands lift him up and begin tickling his sides.

He wasn’t overly ticklish, but the beast of a woman had some kind of trick to the way her fingers danced across his belly. He cried out between the giggles, “Hahahah… stop… hehe. Stop ya… daft ogress!”

A swift swat on his swollen padding replaced the tickles as he slowly came down from his laughing high.

“Now is that any way to talk to your mommy.”

He rolled his eyes in the safety of the blanket, “No, Ma.”

Pulling him out of the blankets and setting him down on the changing table, Meredith set her adopted little down with a glare, “What did we just talk about last night. It’s not Ma, or Ma’am, or Mum. I’m your mother, and you will call me Mommy.”

Looks like she’s serious.

“Yes, Mummy.”

The giant shook her head in disappointment before heading over to the crib and retrieving his prized possession, Lexie, the plush Triceratops.

“That accent of yours just comes and goes. I can’t tell you how often Mommy’s friends tell her to just regress you to the point of babble. You need to work harder on it,” tickling his feet got a few more giggles and a slightly wetter diaper, “my Little Mouse.”

Robin hid a smile behind the stuffed toy as Meredith set to work changing his nighttime diaper for a daytime one. Her name for him was infantile enough to satisfy her, as well as reminiscent of who he viewed himself as a person. Back before the days of diapers and cribs he had been known as a rat, a smooth talker, a conman. He was someone that didn’t garner much respect, but certainly lived like he did.

Now, after many fights, tears, and a surprising accepting therapist, he was Mommy’s Little Mouse. One who was now in a fresh comfy diapie, ready to tackle breakfast before a trip back to Little’s Crib… back where Benny was.

As he was carried towards the kitchen Meredith seemed to pick up on his mood, “Okay, Robin. What’s up?” She held him out in front of herself, scanning him for the truth. “Last night you were a pain in Mommy’s heiny. Now you’re still out of sorts. Did something happen at daycare again? Have you been a naughty thing again?”

Either she’s got the ability to read minds, or I’m going soft.

“S’nothing. Just a few things going on.”

She clicked her tongue, “Uhuh. A few things? Things that mean I have to switch daycares again?”

The thought of leaving behind the people at Little’s crib shook the melancholy from his face. He needed to go back, even if that was just today. He couldn’t leave Benny alone.

He put on his best smile and faked it, “No! No. It’s all good. Nuttin like that.”

Unamused and unconvinced Meredith placed him in the highchair before strapping him down and placing Lexie in the chair next to him. “Riiiiiight.”

She effortlessly dawned the cooking apron and worked on the waffles she had planned for breakfast. With the batter, waffle maker, butter, and blueberries all set, she just had to focus on actually making the scrumptious plates while her mind wandered.

“First I send you to a high end Little’s daycare so you can play to your heart's content with all kinds of toys and playthings, and you go ahead and start a prison break. Then I send you to a mixed daycare and you end up blackmailing the staff. I thought you like Little’s Crib?”

The smell of batter and blueberries being crisped between two plates of heated metal was soothing to the soul and Robin couldn’t help but let out an audible, “Mmmmm.”

Plating the first gigantic waffle on a plate Meredith walked over to the highchair and began to place it down, before quickly pulling it back.

Robin’s hands reached out for the plate of breakfast goodness before looking into the sadistic eyes of the giant denying him his morning delight.

She cooed to him, “Now say Mommy.”

He blushed and carefully enunciated, “Mommy.”

“Say, Mommy, can I pretty please have my delicious blueberry waffles that I love ever so much.”

“Mommy, can I pretty please have my delicious blueberry waffles that I love ever so much.”

She brought the plate down to once again pull it back, “And no more trouble. Mommy, can’t always be switching nurseries for her Little Mouse.”

He thought to Benny.

Can I really do anything? I promised I’d help. The card doesn’t really mean anything to me, but that’s not exactly why I wanted to help.

Robin looked up to the woman who had both held him hostage as a baby, and whom he might secretly love, “No more trouble, Mummy.”

She sighed as she placed the plate on the highchairs mini table, “Close enough. Now no messes. We don’t have very long.”

She’s right. If only I could get some more of those Little Helper’s from Tiffany. She hasn’t been back for several weeks. I doubt she even knows about Benny. Gotta find another way.

• Like 6
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 60.5 Posted 4/7/21)

Ha, I didn't even pick up that Robin has an accent until now. I thought he was partially regressed. This is really fun world building. Do we know the name of the city they live in? I bet by the end of the story, you'll have enough side characters to do a 22 Short Films About Springfield chapter.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Ha, I didn't even pick up that Robin has an accent until now. I thought he was partially regressed. This is really fun world building. Do we know the name of the city they live in? I bet by the end of the story, you'll have enough side characters to do a 22 Short Films About Springfield chapter.

There is a metric ton of content I could add to this story. I figured I would finish before I have any bonus adventures. I do like the way BabySofia ties all her stories together. Maybe a few shorter stories are in order for Robin, Iris, Tiffany, and the other littles.

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone. I have a couple of updates.

1. I have finalized my patreon. I will be adding all my stories there, including what is already written for LC, and also ABDL product reviews. I'm only charging $5 for exclusive content, so please check it out. Nothing gold tier yet, but that comes soon. Silver tier will get you everything you need except commissions.   https://www.patreon.com/YourDiapersCute

2. Little conditions is done up to chapter 70! The end is right around the corner. I have the outline done and I'm filling it in as we read.

3. Spin offs. Some extra content is scheduled after LC is done, so characters you have grown to love won't be going away and will be posted to this site.

I hope you all enjoy the newest chapter.

Chapter 61: Little Stories

Ava looked at the picture in her hands and felt the tube she had stuck down the back of her diaper.

Why did Tiffany even give these to me? Where did she get them? What do I do with this card now.

For a second she contemplated handing everything over to Robin. Looking over at him snuggled up to his toy deeply breathing into the back of its head, he looked… peaceful? From the few interactions she had with him, he seemed like a decent person. And what exactly was she going to do with all of these?

“Why did you do all that?”

His sleepy response was slightly muffled by the stuffing of the Triceratops, “Do wut?”

“Help Benny? And not really get anything in return?”

Robin’s eyes cracked open just slightly as he stared ahead, “He’s a good guy. Bad situation. Maybe one day the world will treat him right. I’m just trying to push him along a little further.”

The two sat in silence for a moment before Robin perked up, “Ya know. It’s been eatin at me since you first pulled those pills from yer mattress. How do you have those? Ya obviously didn’t get them yerself.” His eyes grew wide, “Ya weren’t supposed to give em to someone important, right? That whole sister thing was a cover, right?”

Ava shook her head, “Nah. My sister just gave them to me. She’s going to a different daycare today and before we left she just handed these to me and told me to keep them hidden.”

“Ooooooh. Sounds mysterious.” Robin smiled as he mocked her.

“It’s true.” Ava turned to Robin, “I’m not lying, she just handed them to me.”

Robin hid behind the green stuffed animal, “Pssh. Sure. Ya know these things aint cheap. Not something someone who goes to a nursery just happens across.”

Ava thought back to what Hector had told her about Tiffany and her business. Ava wasn’t sure how much these Little Helpers cost, but it’s not like Tiffany had a mortgage.

Is this the kind of stuff that she is buying?

“Fine. Don’t believe me.”

Robin pushed Ava on her shoulder, “Don’t be such a sourpuss. I’m just razzin ya. Now, it's almost lunch time. Are ye hungry?”

Ava patted her full gut, “Not in the slightest.”

Robin got up from where he was seated and motioned for her to follow.

Once they were in the center of the room Robin directed her to look like she was sleeping. A few moments passed and she was whisked off to the crib, with Robin waddling behind.

She crawled to the edge as he finally made his way over, “So now what? I’m in the crib.”

“Sleeping babies don’t get food. Ya may be forced to take a bottle after this, but we can cross dat road when we come to it.”

“What’ll it cost me?”

Robin once again stroked his non-existent chin hair. “Carry the one, account for overtime.” He grinned, “Nuttin for the fine lady. Ya earned it today.”

Maybe he is a nice guy.

He smirked, “That is, unless ya want to tip me.”

“Jerk.”

Tentacles came down and picked up Robin. The same was done across the nursery as several Littles were taken and either given a bottle at their cribs, or strapped to the highchairs. The process continued for a while until all had been fed. Diapers were then checked and littles were deposited in their cribs as the lights went out across the daycare.

Ava could feel the day wearing on her and found that sleep came easy in the dimly lit room. Waking up to the sound of movement, Ava found herself still in the robotic nursery. No windows, clocks, or other means to tell time meant the little found herself quickly bored.

Once Robin was awake, he once again helped her escape the confines of the crib before taking her on a proper tour of the facility. Alexis and Pixie were formally introduced and Ava learned a bit more about Amazon society, specifically about the giants that would leave their ‘babies’ in this glorified prison.

Neglect, punishment, sadism. All valid reasons to leave littles stuck here. Apparently it wasn’t the absolute worst. Ava had heard of etiquette schools and their ‘education’ system, but she felt horrified at the thought of long term daycare.

Pixie shuttered as she told Ava about the time her starlet of a mommy had dropped her off at one of those places. For a week and a half she was left in a crib. She was given a single change a day, humungous diapers to contain all her messes, a feeder pacifier gag permanently placed in her mouth, and the only real exercise she got was bicycle kicks forced on her by the robotic hands.

The four had played for a bit before Pixie had abruptly yawned, laid her head on the ground, and had been promptly returned to her crib. Ava was shocked when Robin had informed her that Pixie was conditioned to sleep a full 28 of the 36 hours in the day.

“Sleepy babies are cute for the camera.”

The rest of the day was spent crawling behind Robin, being force fed, changed out of a thoroughly soaked diaper, more naptime, and hearing about the other inmates. Overall, it was a bland experience. The most excitement that they got was when someone would screw up and break some predetermined rule their ‘parent’ had given them.Yet another messed up way of enforcing their babyish state, that Ava was thankful not to be a part of.

One boy hadn’t mentioned how much he loved his mommy in over an hour, a girl was caught trying to fiddle with her ‘punishment diaper’ (something even Robin wasn’t comfortable talking about), and yet another girl… maybe a boy, kind of hard to tell, was being punished for not mooshing his diaper enough after having used it.

The last one had Ava gag at the thought.

At least Hector didn’t put any of those settings for me.

Ava looked up to Robin, “Did your warden put any weird settings for you?”

Robin smiled as he pulled Lexie back up to his face, “Yup. But mines light. She just wants me tuh hug my plushie once n’hour. Nothing besides that.”

That’s… kind of cute? Still horribly dictatorish, but not awful.

One girl began to whine as she was carried away. A deep crimson blush on her cheeks as she was lowered into a bouncer high above the rest. It must have been automatic because shortly after she settled into place, not moving a muscle, it began bouncing up and down.

Everyone seemed to ignore the girl and Robin even turned Ava away, “Come on. Give the lass some privacy.”

Ava wanted to question this, until she heard a low moan come from behind her. Ava’s own night with the pleasure diaper was still fresh in her mind as she listened to the sounds of pleasure coming from the bouncer.

The entire room grew quiet from collective embarrassment as the poor girl was forced to commit the lewd display. Spent from her time in the bouncer she was whisked off, pacifier clipped to her mouth, to an empty crib to sleep.

At least Hector let me get off in private. That was horrible. Poor girl.

Ava didn’t have long to think about others though, as she herself was lifted up. She felt herself raised up high and instead of heading towards the crib it looked like she was going to the bouncer.

“Oh god no. Hector. I’m gonna get you for this.”

Instead the bouncer retracted into the ceiling and the arms carried her off towards the carrier she had arrived in. Despair turned to relief. She was going home. Finally. However, one panicked thought remained.

Turning around as much as she could she quickly reached into the back of her diaper and threw the container of pills towards Robin, “Here! Your tip for today.”

Robin said nothing as he waved and smiled up at her.

Ava doubted she would ever let Hector send her back here. Tiffany wasn’t wrong when she said it was basically an assembly line for littles. Once was enough for Ava. But it’s not like she was going to need any of that stuff anyway. Thinking about it, Hector never really punished her too hard or in a way that was unfair. From the stories she had heard today, the littles back there needed those pills more, and she was sure Robin could make a few deals that’ll help everyone in the long run.

As Ava was carted off, firmly strapped to her seat, she thought about what she was going to do tonight. Maybe she could convince Hector to put her back in pullups again and they could watch another movie. Maybe even work on getting rid of the age restrictions.

She was grateful that her day at daycare was over. Robin had helped, Tiffany had helped, and Hector had at least not made things too difficult, but home was preferred.

As she made her way back to the lobby she saw the light at the end of the tunnel and was momentarily blinded as the chair turned forward. Opening her eyes she looked up at the thin black dress, dark brown hair, and red lipstick of Bethany Westfield.

“Hello there, little girl.” Ava was speechless as Bethany unclipped the safety harness of the seat, lifted her up, and smiled at the little on her hip, “You and Auntie Bethany are going to have a fun afternoon together.”

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Great stuff, can't wait to read more. Was Robin named after Robin Hood? I see several similarities there.

Edit: Aaargh I didn't read the last 2 paragraphs before commenting. Bethany better not do anything she'd regret!

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Great stuff, can't wait to read more. Was Robin named after Robin Hood? I see several similarities there.

Edit: Aaargh I didn't read the last 2 paragraphs before commenting. Bethany better not do anything she'd regret!

Lol. I see priorities have changed based on new information. Robin is actually a character concept sent to me by a fan. We brainstormed the name based off of what they want. No steeling from the nannies and giving to the babies in this daycare.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 61 Posted 4/9/21)

I have to call a friend of mine and get rid of my sadism/masochism. 
I laughed way too loud when I read who was picking up Ava. This will not end well for her. And Hector will not be happy if he didn't authorize this. Oh or Hector did this to show Ava along with the children's day care how much worse Ava could have it. I'm really curious.

• Like 2

Now the fun begins.... given that Bethany wanted Ava as a little sister for her own Little and plugged her twice at the reading of Great Aunt Korin's will (first with a normal paci and then with a silencer paci) is Ava's out burst going to come home to haunt her and will her fun afternoon with Aunt Bethany result in her experiencing all of the trappings of babyhood that she has been kept away from with Hector?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Traycie said:

Now the fun begins.... given that Bethany wanted Ava as a little sister for her own Little and plugged her twice at the reading of Great Aunt Korin's will (first with a normal paci and then with a silencer paci) is Ava's out burst going to come home to haunt her and will her fun afternoon with Aunt Bethany result in her experiencing all of the trappings of babyhood that she has been kept away from with Hector?

I hope so a little bit. Even if it sounds bad I hope it will be as bad as possible for Ava, without permanent damage of course, that she understands how good she has it with Hector.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I hope so a little bit. Even if it sounds bad I hope it will be as bad as possible for Ava, without permanent damage of course, that she understands how good she has it with Hector.

If Bethany's sugary sweet 'now you are all mine' greeting is anything to go by Ava is in deep trouble....

On 4/9/2021 at 2:03 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

2. Little conditions is done up to chapter 70! The end is right around the corner. I have the outline done and I'm filling it in as we read.

The ending's coming? Uh-oh...

Ava doubted she would ever let Hector send her back here. Tiffany wasn’t wrong when she said it was basically an assembly line for littles. Once was enough for Ava. But it’s not like she was going to need any of that stuff anyway. Thinking about it, Hector never really punished her too hard or in a way that was unfair.

Ava accepting there are "fair" punishments, i.e. learning to appreciate her new life? Uh-oh!

“Hello there, little girl.” Ava was speechless as Bethany unclipped the safety harness of the seat, lifted her up, and smiled at the little on her hip, “You and Auntie Bethany are going to have a fun afternoon together.”

UH-OH! There it is, things were going way too well for the last few chapters. Time to raise the stakes!

Sorry I haven't commented as much lately, it's a long story with a really boring punchline. But congrats on the Patreon @YourDiapersCute, I'm excited! Just out of curiosity, what's the word count of Little Conditions at this point?

19 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Just out of curiosity, what's the word count of Little Conditions at this point?

I am up to 117,287 words as of chapter 70. Wow. That blew past what I orignally intended. By the end I'll probably be close to 130K. That's awesome!

Hello All. Patreon is going well. I am adding more content that I'll be adding there weekly. I figure that'll give subscribers the chance to binge as they wish, but will also know when I will post. On that note, I am once again working full time at my place of employment. That means that I will only be able to post chapters around this time. I will continue to post Mon, Wed, Fri up until Little Conditions is all done, and then I will take a small break from this site. If you want to skip the hiatus, please consider joining patreon. Shameless plug over. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 62: Auntie Bethany

What do I do? Do I act like a baby? Do I not talk at all? Where’s Hector? What’s happening?

Ava felt sick. Her heart was beating out of her chest, she couldn’t swallow the fear in her throat, and she was beginning to get tunnel vision. The feeling of a well manicured, moisturized hand on the back of her food stained jumper wasn’t reassuring at all. Like Nanny, Bethany wasn’t trying to calm Ava down, she was claiming her.

Bethany walked briskly through the double doors and out to her still running car after picking up Ava’s diaper bag. Gone was the modesty of Hector’s jeep like car and in front of Ava was something more fitting of a high end sportscare/minivan hybrid. Clean unblemished exterior, detailed chrome emblems on the back and sides, and automatic doors that opened as Bethany put one of her heeled shoes underneath.

As the door slid back Ava looked in to see not only an empty car seat, but one filled with a girl (I think her name was Sarah), and next to her was a gagged Tiffany!

Tiffany looked back at Ava and each of them shared a look of confusion mixed with fear.

Bethany began strapping in Ava as she looked her in the eyes, “Now. Auntie Bethany isn’t going to need to get a paci gag for whittle Ava is she? You’re not going to be a naughty thing like your sister, right?”

Ava nodded her head quickly as Bethany smiled in approval before closing the door.

Looking over at her fellow littles, Ava hoped her expression came across clearly as, “What is going on???”

Sara had shrunk in on herself and was furiously suckling on her pacifier, desperate to not interact and Tiffany put her hands up in a classic, “I don’t know either.” pose.

Why is Tiffany gagged? I thought everyone thought she was a brainwashed baby. What is going on? Where are we going?

Once Bethany had returned to the driver side, it was short order before the giant was driving her three captives to what looked like a gated community. As the iron gates opened up Ava could just barely see the tops of eccentric mini mansions, each one spaced nearly a half block apart. She saw some pillars, some made almost entirely of glass, and even a few with styles she couldn’t begin to place.

Their stop had come though, as the car turned and hit the curb of the driveway before gently coming to a stop inside an open garage. The sound of the automatic door closing was like a jail cell slamming shut to Ava’s ears. In the silence of the car after Bethany exited, Ava could hear her heart pounding in her ears.

From behind the tinted glass, the pearly white fangs, and obscured features of her ‘Aunt’ looked nearly demonic and as the car door opened Ava could see the sadistic pleasure written across the giant’s face.

“Okay. Sarah can be a good girl and wait. Let’s get Tiffany out first.”

As she reached in, Tiffany shrank back and began fighting against Bethany’s hold once she was loose from the car seat. “Mmmm! Mmmmm!”

Bethany quickly spun around with Tiffany in her arms. Ava heard the snaps of Tiffany’s crotch pop open, and the sound of her crinkly diaper pulled down before the sound of spanking and sobbing filled the garage.

“We. Do. Not. Hit. Little. Girl. Do. Not. Test. My. Patience.” Each loud smack was followed by a word of warning. Bethany breathed in deeply when she was done, before pulling Tiffany’s diaper back into place, removing her clothes entirely, and taking Ava’s sister further into the house.

Alone with her ‘cousin’ Ava whispered out to her, “Hey… er Sarah. What’s going on? Where's Hector? Why is Tiffany gagged?”

Ava could see the other girl shaking in her carrier. She seemed to ignore Ava’s question entirely as a far off look in her eyes showed fear. Ava went to try again before the smell of poop mixed with baby powder began to fill the closed off car.

“Did… did you just mess yourself.”

A faint affirmation came, “Mmhmm.”

Great.

Only a few minutes passed before the faint sound of heels on concrete announced Bethanies return. Opening up the door she was hit with the wave of messy diaper scent and pushed back. She smiled as she lifted up Ava. Ava felt herself turned around and her diaper sniffed before being placed on the woman’s hip with a disapproving grunt. Bethany looked over to Sarah and smiled again.

“Awww. Did my whittle snookums make a present for Mommy? I bet she did.” Bethany cooed as she tapped her ‘daughter’ on the nose. “Mommy will be right back to clean up that stinky tooshie.”

The car door was closed again as Ava was led into the house. Polished wood floors, marble countertops, and all manners of mechanical devices dotted the kitchen. Out of the kitchen and into what amounted to a playroom. Ava got daycare vibes from the plush carpeting, yellow walls, and all manner of babish toys scattered across the room. Decals of diapered animals lined the walls, and the only entrance was barricaded by an eight foot tall permanent baby gate.

Inside the room was a mesh playpen with ropes coming out from the center of it, one of which seemed to be attached to some kind of harness Tiffany was wearing. Ava looked at her sister sulking, now nude save for the diaper taped to her waist.

Bethany hummed as she walked over to a changing table stocked full to the brim with all kinds of changing supplies. The top of which seemed to have all manner of straps and weird metal poles hanging overhead. The bars were pushed aside and slid down so that Bethany could lay Ava down before pulling one strap over her chest and arms.

Smiling down at her Bethany took in the sight of Ava squirming on the changing mat, “Well there, little one. Auntie Bethany has heard so much about her newest whittle niece from a little bird.” Peeling away the damp diaper, Bethany began wiping her down.

“Your daddy also has some explaining to do, but I’ll let Harold and Tyler handle him for now.” She leaned over Ava with a wide smile on her face, “Tonight it’s a girls night. We can spend the whole night talking, and playing, and changing that cute little toosh.”

Bethany reached under the table before rising up and looking down at the hopeless little, “Now. Are you going to be the most well behaved little baby for Auntie, orrrr,” She flashed what looked like several harnesses. Some attached to the painful spike booties, others to fingerless mittens, and another attached to a pacifier gag, “are you going to be a naughty baby?”

Ava felt her dry throat cracking and her already moist diaper warm. This woman was thoroughly enjoying this. Not a hint of remorse or weariness in her eyes. Bethany was savoring every second of this little cat and mouse game.

“Nuh… no. I’ll be good.”

Bethany’s lips curled into a pout, “Awww. That’s not quite right, little girl.”

Ava watched in horror as the giantess began placing the booties on her feet one at a time. From inside their dark, fleece holes the shine of the spikes glimmered menacingly.

“Wait. Wait! Please no. I said I’ll be good.” Ava pleaded.

Bethany tisked, “Ah, ah, aaah. You need to use your manners. Strike one was not saying ‘I’ll be good, Aunt Bethany’.” The first booty was slid on with force and Ava could feel the metal dig into the tender arches of her left foot. “The second strike was telling Auntie no.” The second booty was slid up.

Ava looked at the torture tools. She wouldn’t be walking any time soon and the chain that connected the two means that spreading her legs far apart was also a no go.

Her chin was gripped firmly and her gaze forcefully moved up to look Bethany in the eyes. “Now say it like a good girl.”

Ava swallowed hard, “I’ll be a good girl, Auntie Bethany.”

Bethany frowned again, “Are you sure?” Ava’s head was turned towards the playpen where Tiffany stared helplessly from inside.

“Your sister said she would be good to, and look at where she is now. Naughty girls who have lies in their mouths need a good soapy pacifier. You’re not lying about being good, right?”

“No, Auntie Bethany. I’ll be good. I promise!”

Bethany smiled as she released her grip, “I’m sure you will. Now, lets see to that diapie!”

The cool air of the nursery rushed across her crotch as the pee soaked diaper was removed. Bethany tisked at the stains on her jumper from the force feedings earlier before unstrapping Ava for a moment and removing the jumper completely, throwing it in a diaper genie with the rolled up diaper.

Now naked like her sister Ava shivered as she felt like an exposed meal for the hawk humming overhead. Bethany continued her jolly tune as she pulled out a thick diaper, some cream, and a huge tub of powder before deftly sealing the girl away in the deep purple crinkly prison.

The strap was removed and Ava was brought over to the playpen where one of the ropes was clipped to the chain between her booties and she was sat down on her padded rear.

“You two be good. I’m going to go get Sarah and then you can all play together.”

As soon as the witch had left Ava felt herself pulled into a deep hug. Their exposed bodies forgotten, the two sisters hugged.

Feeling tears in her eyes the relative safety of her sisters arms let her express her fear, “I don’t understand. Where is Hector?”

Unable to respond Tiffany just held Ava close.

After a bit the two separated, neither wanting to be too vulnerable for when Bethany returned. Nodding to one another it was silently agreed upon that they would stay strong. Hector had to come eventually.

“...you are. Someone’s a little stink bug. Mommy needs to clean her babies heiny. That’s right.”

Bethany came in nuzzling the beet red face of Sarah as she unlatched the baby gate and walked over to the changing table. Bethany wasted no time strapping the little down to the table and continued to coo at her as she wiped her messy behind.

“There we go. No more messy cheeks… at least until my little sweety Sarah makes fudge in her pants again.”

Sarah let out an involuntary giggle as Bethany raked her fingernails across the exposed tummy. Once the laughter had died down, Sarah was picked up and deposited in the playpen without a harness.

Bethany leaned across the bar of the baby cage and looked between all the littles. “Now, girls. Why don’t we have some of that girl talk I’ve been promising.”

Her smile grew wider and her teeth shined like fangs behind her lips, “Who wants to tell me about L.A.F.R?”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)