LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great panties for diapered sissies

usuallywet

I like to wear panties over my diapers. In the past I've worn nylon briefs from Fruit of the Loom, but couldn't find any this time around. I found the best fitting panties at Dillards. They're a store brand called Cotillion. I got the fitted nylon briefs and they completely cover the diaper very snugly. They also have some cute pairs with lace around the waistband and legs. They don't snug the diaper up as well, but they're really cute. I tried a few sizes before I found the best fit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 7:06 AM, usuallywet said:

I like to wear panties over my diapers. In the past I've worn nylon briefs from Fruit of the Loom, but couldn't find any this time around. I found the best fitting panties at Dillards. They're a store brand called Cotillion. I got the fitted nylon briefs and they completely cover the diaper very snugly. They also have some cute pairs with lace around the waistband and legs. They don't snug the diaper up as well, but they're really cute. I tried a few sizes before I found the best fit.

About 2 purges ago I came across some nylon panties that had a wider crotch. I honestly didn't like their fit around my waist so I didn't try for more and just settled into my stock of VF ravissant briefs. Now looking back those could have been useful as a diaper cover and the fit around the middle might not be as much of an issue. They were very cute and sound very similar to what you're describing.