LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Visting A Pro "mommy" Considered Cheating?

It depends. If you're doing it behind your partner's back and sneaking around and lying, then yes, it absolutely is cheating. If she or he knows, though, and is okay with it, then I don't see a problem.

In my own marriage, my wife is my mommy and she's made it clear she doesn't want to share, so seeing a pro mommy isn't something I'd do. But I know people who have other rules in their marriages.

IMHO, I'd say yes, unless there's a detailed and crystal clear understanding between all three involved parties about what is and is not acceptable, upon which, all agree.

I agree with a crystal clear under standing between you and your partner, but if your partner or the pro are not interested in meeting one another then you shouldn't force one.

After all, we are talking about a professional Mommy here, Someone who does this as a job (part time or otherwise). You and the Mommy/Daddy need to have clear agreements about what is acceptable in scene, but most likely they don't care too much about your life away from their business.

Now, I must add that never having been to a pro I may be talking through my bonnet. I'm sure that pro come in all personality types and some would be perfectly willing to meet and talk with both you and your SO.

Just remember that it's not just your fetishes you can force on others, it can also be you own idea of "What Is Right". As with everything else if you are not comfortable with how a pro wants to handle thing, find someone else.

Sorry for preaching, I'm just REAL big on consensual behavior. My wife and i have been married for 15 yrs and though we are both interested in BDSM she is just not comfortable going to any kind function. I've asked if she wants to go to munches, dungeons parties etc. and she just doesn't want to. She doesn't mind if I go and even likes to hear about it what went on.

Everybody had different "choke" points. Don't force them, but know the rules for whatever relationship you are in and DON'T break them! Follow this and everyone will be happier in the long run.

Sissy Dahli

Safe, Sane & Consensual the only way to play!

Forgive me for playing Devil's Advocate but isn't the common definition of"cheating" having sexual relations outside of marriage? I'm not married. My GF/Mommy is married. If either one of us was to do something sexual with another technically it isn't considered cheating by normal definition. I'm a single guy. Because I have not taken an oath of commitment with another,I can"see" whomever I so desire. Right?

This confuses me, if your GF/Mommy is married. And if you two were to have sexual contact then she is definately cheating by your definition. I personally would find you at some level morally responsible too, knowing that she was Married and condoning anything sexual. Just because your single does not give you the right to see "anybody" just the single ones. But I'm not all high and mighty, even if me and my wife were having a problem and she cheated on me, I'd beat the hell outta the other guy cause he knew...but that's just me. :P

For the most part there isn't any sexual contact between Pro Mommy's. From the list on here and the internet for services by the "Pro's". They all put that disclaimer on their ad. I for one am Married and my wife is my Mommy. That being said I would have no reason to need services by another, at least not paid for. I have been changed by other Mommies at functions though, and my Mommy knew what was going on. But as a AB if feel that sex and role play are two diferrent entitys.

Baby's and Mommys dont have sex in Reallife, but many baby's are changed by other people other than their Mommys, so that's pretty much my take on it. I would never let anyone change me that my Mommy wasn't aware of, just too much at stake to lose.

Forgive me for playing Devil's Advocate but isn't the common definition of"cheating" having sexual relations outside of marriage? I'm not married. My GF/Mommy is married. If either one of us was to do something sexual with another technically it isn't considered cheating by normal definition. I'm a single guy. Because I have not taken an oath of commitment with another,I can"see" whomever I so desire. Right?

Those of you with significant others, I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Just one question!!

How would you feel yourself if you found out that your S.O went to someone else to get her secret desires satisfied without telling you?

It is cheating. however to cheat on someone does not mean to have sexual contact with another person. it is when you get or do something from another source that you do not have permission to take or do. for example if your are reading this post and your signifficant other does not want you on these type of sights. it could be considered cheating beause you are working against your partner. but we as a general have a tendance to walk on a fine line. and once you cross it igets easier.. until you get caught then there is hell to pay and trust me you do not want that especially when you are attractic to a tabboo fetish like this.. it is better to be on the strait and narrow but if you must procede with caution and diledgence.

Just one question!!

How would you feel yourself if you found out that your S.O went to someone else to get her secret desires satisfied without telling you?

Absolutely. If I did this with a SO, I'd feel I was cheating on her, regardless of sexual contact. If my SO babied another AB without discussing it with me first, I'd feel like she was cheating for that same reason. It's more than sex, in this situation. This lifestyle is something deeply personal to us, and goes beyond sexual contact in a lot of ways. That's also why I can't bring myself to go to a Pro Mommy; it feels too much like prostitution. I don't want to make any pro mommies out there mad or offended, but to me it's paying for someone to do something very, very personal with me, and it takes out that personal connection. That's how I feel it's like prostitution, and I'm just not comfortable doing something so intimate with someone who sees me as a customer.

Absolutely. If I did this with a SO, I'd feel I was cheating on her, regardless of sexual contact. If my SO babied another AB without discussing it with me first, I'd feel like she was cheating for that same reason. It's more than sex, in this situation. This lifestyle is something deeply personal to us, and goes beyond sexual contact in a lot of ways. That's also why I can't bring myself to go to a Pro Mommy; it feels too much like prostitution. I don't want to make any pro mommies out there mad or offended, but to me it's paying for someone to do something very, very personal with me, and it takes out that personal connection. That's how I feel it's like prostitution, and I'm just not comfortable doing something so intimate with someone who sees me as a customer.

Exactly. It all boils down personal opinions and of course, who am I to say what other people can do in their consensual relationships but that is exactly my opinion on the matter...

Changing nappies/diapers is a very personal and intimate action, and involves 'sexual' contact, even just by cleaning/powdering.

My response is related to the non-consensual side of the discussion.... I may be an old fashioned lion, but to me this is still 'cheating' even if sexual relations did not occur. It aso makes no difference if one is married and the other is not. I would be most upset if my s/o (if I had one) was changed, seen or 'touched' by another. Likewise they would have every right to feel aggrieved if I went somewhere else for this. It is simply not fair.

If all parties involved know and agree then that is their affair. I know that I couldn't agree... and I wouldn't ask a s/o to accept my being changed/powdered so intimately by another, 'pro' mum or not. I just wouldn't do it.

My $0.02 worth.......

Simba B)

I would have to say that without the knowledge and consent of all involved, you, your SO, the mommy/daddy and their SO, there is some cheating going on.

Note that sexual contact is not required to be cheating. If you are dating or just picking up women in bars, even without sex you are cheating.

I think it depends on the exact situation... Doing such a thing without the knowledge of your partner definitely would be!

However if it is discussed, and the partner knows you are going to do this, and is o.k. with it (you can't just say "I'm doing it weather you like it or not!"), then no.

However, if you are that close, and understanding of each other - the point is just about mute because there most likely would be no reason to even consider a "Pro mommy", due to the fact that you would be able to get the same thing without paying for it anyway - and have it actually better!

That's not really true, though. I know couples who are very close and loving, but one of them has some sexual need that the other one just isn't comfortable with meeting. (For example, an adult baby whose wife, though she loves him a lot, just isn't comfortable being a mommy, or a woman who wants to be whipped and her husband just can't be that person for her.) Sometimes that leads to a lot of unhappiness and eventually a breakup. Other times, couples are able to negotiate rules that let them stay together but indulge their kinks with others. It's wonderful when both people are able to fulfill each other in every way, but it's not always possible.

But I think it only works when both parties have worked it out together in advance. If a partner were to suddenly find out, out of nowhere, that you'd been seeing someone else and doing sexual things (even if not actually having sex), I think he or she would be very justified in feeling betrayed.

I see two questions here. First is about cheating on one's S.O. I believe it is cheating if not agreed upon before the event to meet with others for gradification. The second involves is meeting with a pro mommy type rewarding. I have been with paid mommies before. The physical was taken care of. However, the mental side of the need was not. I felt that the pro mommy was more interested in money and where the next money was coming from than she was in me.

Froggy

That's not really true, though. I know couples who are very close and loving, but one of them has some sexual need that the other one just isn't comfortable with meeting. (For example, an adult baby whose wife, though she loves him a lot, just isn't comfortable being a mommy, or a woman who wants to be whipped and her husband just can't be that person for her.) Sometimes that leads to a lot of unhappiness and eventually a breakup. Other times, couples are able to negotiate rules that let them stay together but indulge their kinks with others. It's wonderful when both people are able to fulfill each other in every way, but it's not always possible.

But I think it only works when both parties have worked it out together in advance. If a partner were to suddenly find out, out of nowhere, that you'd been seeing someone else and doing sexual things (even if not actually having sex), I think he or she would be very justified in feeling betrayed.

Well said enfant, my sentiments exactly :thumbsup:

And froggy, thanks for sharing your first hand experience, I'd always wondered whether the money-exchange element has a cold and calculating feel to it. I gather you found it so.

Dolly