LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 4/10/2021 at 4:04 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Chapter Ninety-Nine

Oh my god, oh my god... I moaned. I moaned when she forced my bottom down onto the sheets. I moaned again when she put her weight on me; her wet diaper pressed against my diaper, forcing my weight against the mess in the seat that I'd made. I was trapped between humiliation and arousal, and I wasn't sure I knew the difference anymore.

"Oh... oh my gosh... oh... I... um..." What was the question... "I dunno... what that... makes me, oh gosh..."

I was shivering on top of her, though beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I reached forward and took her hands.

"No, no, no, no... Kylie please, no—"

I didn't wait. I pulled on her wrists until she sat up, squarely sitting in her own mess, and wrapped my legs around her. It was a lot like I was sitting in her lap, but the crotch of my diaper was pressed against the front of hers. And the whole room smelled awful.

"Poor. Stinky. Squishy. Messy. Diaper. Princess." I whispered each word with its own punctuation, touching my forehead to hers. We were both sweating.

"Wanna know how the story ends?"

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

https://media.giphy.com/media/JaFvGWtyn5TfW/giphy.gif

*faints*

giphy.gif

Just wow like holy...

Honestly my favorite of your stories and like one the best like erotica/romances I've read...

Sad it's over but wow that was a ride

Also if I wasn't broke I would seriously consider doing a commission just to see how Marnie reacts to Little Ellies first messing ??

• Like 1
On 4/12/2021 at 11:25 PM, YourFNF said:

Also if I wasn't broke I would seriously consider doing a commission just to see how Marnie reacts to Little Ellies first messing ??

You know Marnie. XD She'd be very poised, but she'd never let Ellie live it down!

7 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

You know Marnie. XD She'd be very poised, but she'd never let Ellie live it down!

I have a feeling our girl is going to have a hard time keeping her pants clean from now on *giggles*

Holy effing smokes...

That's probably the best erótica work I've Ever read. And one of the best short stories of ALL on my not-so-comprehensive list.

You two are really genial artists and the effort you put onto your craft really shows.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful and marvelous Works with us. I really wanna be a patron of yours, but being broke and the cambial exchange rates don't really help this Little Brazilian Lamb.

Already starting a read on night and day, and I've been Reading lots of your Works and all are incredible.

5 hours ago, Little Lamb said:

You two are really genial artists and the effort you put onto your craft really shows.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful and marvelous Works with us. I really wanna be a patron of yours, but being broke and the cambial exchange rates don't really help this Little Brazilian Lamb.

Already starting a read on night and day, and I've been Reading lots of your Works and all are incredible.

Awwww thank you so much!! :wub:

Don't worry about the Patreon thing.  We love the people who can afford to support us, but we would never want anyone to put themselves in a bad financial situation over some diaper smut.  That's part of the reason why we (eventually) release everything publicly on DD. ❤️ 

Thanks for the comment!  They are honestly very empowering to me and Pudding as writers.  Keep it up. ^_^ 

• 3 months later...

Really enjoyed reading this story, it was so nice seeing the characters grow like that in a very believable way.

It was so obvious early on that Ellie is a girl and I couldn't wait for her to figure herself out and hopefully join in with Kylie and Marnie, but it was worth the wait.

Thanks for writing and posting this!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

WOW I'm speechless, this is honestly one one the best fictions, if not the best I have ever read! Do you have it on Amazon or on another side to buy because this definitely deserves to be paid.