LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have started cuddling a teddy at night

• 2 weeks later...

I have sleept cuddling my soft stuffie friends for 20+ years. At the moment I sleep with my old stuffie dog (Plet) and my new teddy bear (Teddy). 

I meet Teddy in my local grossary store where he was sitting in a basket, alone and without all his friends that has been adopted during the week. But no child came to resque him, so after 2-3 days my inner child decided to pay him free from the store to adopt and give Teddy a new forever home.

I’ll just make an update here to my previous reply to the thread.

I found it more difficult to fall asleep without cuddling the cow. It still needs more stuffing, but too little is much better than none at all. I still want to get a stuffed skunk though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

I found it more difficult to fall asleep without cuddling the cow. It still needs more stuffing, but too little is much better than none at all. I still want to get a stuffed skunk though.

Why??

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Getting a skunk plushie.

Ah. When my parents and I went to pine mountain a couple summers ago, they had small skunk plushies in the gift shop. I just about bought one, but I needed a little more money and the store was literally about to close. It was small but it was so friggin soft. I was instantly in love.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Ah. When my parents and I went to pine mountain a couple summers ago, they had small skunk plushies in the gift shop. I just about bought one, but I needed a little more money and the store was literally about to close. It was small but it was so friggin soft. I was instantly in love.

I get that. I feel the same way about my Spider-Man plushie.??☺️ I think it's also the reason you have an cute skunk as your profile pic.? I hope you find the perfect one for you!????

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I get that. I feel the same way about my Spider-Man plushie.??☺️ I think it's also the reason you have an cute skunk as your profile pic.? I hope you find the perfect one for you!????

Heh, the skunk is because I like skunks. But thanks for the wish! I need to start looking again.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Heh, the skunk is because I like skunks. But thanks for the wish! I need to start looking again.

Why do you like skunks? They stink, literally???

• Like 1
On 6/8/2021 at 9:23 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

My tigers were rather "limp" from the factory stuffing clumping up... eventually decided they needed "cosmetic surgery", opened a seam, and pulled out the chineseum stuffing.  Then washed the shells, followed by a vigorous brushing to restore the nap, then restuffed with high quality fiber fill. 

freshly washed.jpg

restuffed.jpg

I realize this isn't really big enough.  It's the only skunk plush I know of.

https://lunarshinestore.com/products/sabrina-online-plush

• Like 1

@Crinklz Kat that thing looks massive ? (that’s what she said)

I found a few on Amazon in the days after seeing the one in the store. I’m surprised it hasn’t recommended any to me, honestly, lol. I wonder how big of one I can find. I might look up more later tonight.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

@Crinklz Kat that thing looks massive ? (that’s what she said)

I found a few on Amazon in the days after seeing the one in the store. I’m surprised it hasn’t recommended any to me, honestly, lol. I wonder how big of one I can find. I might look up more later tonight.

About 50" or so.  Got it on Amazon, but no longer available.  I think the company went under when COVID hit as their web site went offline.  They were in Canada, and for the longest time, the border was closed, so they couldn't ship anything.  My Goffa bear is a little bigger.  That one too isn't available anymore, but they have 2 similar models that are slightly different in size. 

It is hard finding "adult sized" plushies. 

• 2 weeks later...

“Tragic” news: my nephew came over yesterday before we went to have a cookout. He decided he finally wanted to take the cow with him, so I don’t have it anymore. I’m going to have to expedite my search.

Also, I noticed I didn’t fully reply to @BabySpiderBoy. I like their smell tbh. And their looks.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

“Tragic” news: my nephew came over yesterday before we went to have a cookout. He decided he finally wanted to take the cow with him, so I don’t have it anymore. I’m going to have to expedite my search.

Also, I noticed I didn’t fully reply to @BabySpiderBoy. I like their smell tbh. And their looks.

That's awesome!?☺️ Thanks!☺️?

I have a wolf pack of stuffies, around a dozen,but my got to to sleep with is a 28" wolf named Luna... she either sleeps on my chest or is cuddled up beside me... and yes, I sleep better with her....

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cuddling with my Winnie The Pooh plush gives me so much comfort while sleeping along with wearing a diaper I honestly feel this gives me a much better nights sleep. 

Being Asexual I don't have any interest in anything sexual or sexual contact with people. Now I am not saying I am sexually attracted to my stuffed plushies because I am not, but I do love snuggling them when I am sleeping and even just snuggling with it during the day. My favorite is my Sheepy. 

• 3 months later...

An update to my stuffie situation:

I still don’t have a replacement. I did, however, find a few potential candidates. Mostly bears, but there were a few others, including worms. Yeah, they have stuffed worms… There was also a cigarette (body pillow), booty (knit pillow) and a chicken nugget (cushion). I’m being serious. They’re on Etsy. The chicken nugget looked like it might be good quality tho lmao. Tbh, they all did.

But anyway, I’m still keeping my eyes out for cow or skonk. Oh yeah, I also found some giraffe and I think one elephant. Of course there were several others, but I’m only listing the ones of the size I’m wanting.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

An update to my stuffie situation:

I still don’t have a replacement. I did, however, find a few potential candidates. Mostly bears, but there were a few others, including worms. Yeah, they have stuffed worms… There was also a cigarette (body pillow), booty (knit pillow) and a chicken nugget (cushion). I’m being serious. They’re on Etsy. The chicken nugget looked like it might be good quality tho lmao. Tbh, they all did.

But anyway, I’m still keeping my eyes out for cow or skonk. Oh yeah, I also found some giraffe and I think one elephant. Of course there were several others, but I’m only listing the ones of the size I’m wanting.

A chicken nugget plushie?!? REALLY???! LOL!???? LMAO!!!!!!!???????????????

• Haha 1