LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room and Board at Ms. Yang's

It was late February, and I needed a new place to stay fast. I found a listing in the most unlikely place due to a sudden, passing glance, and now I was getting ready to spend my first night. The landlady seemed like a nice woman on the phone, and the photo of the house looked like it was going through renovations--but the price was right. What did I have to lose?

I got there to find Ms. Yang a few years younger than me, and considerably smaller. That being said, she had a unusual silent intensity about her which suggested she wasn't to be crossed. This was her house, and I was a paying guest. Her dark eyes stared silently at me as I took in my new room. It was nearly empty, aside from a black futon raised off the floor on a metal frame.

"We have to get you ready for bed, it's late." She said. "Sorry it's so empty in here, I have things in the other room still. I will bring them." She held my shoulder and pushed me down onto the bed gently before being off. I took that as 'you're staying in bed for the night,' and didn't want to get back up again out of respect. I was pretty tired after all.

Before long she returned with a thick, comfy looking folded blanket, which she placed on the foot of the bed before looking me up and down warmly. She was silent for a few seconds, before speaking firmly, but in a motherly and soft way. "Is that all you have? Where are your clothes?"

I had to admit to her that I didn't have much. A suitcase of odds and ends was on the way, but that was about it. "Well, I have a single suitcase on the way," My voice shook.

She looked at me with a sympathetic, but largely unreadable gaze. "Okay, can I help you? I have clothes you can wear to bed," She asked softly before reaching for the waistband of my sweats. I didn't resist her gentle touch, as unusual as it was, and allowed myself to be pushed onto my back by her so she could take them off. She smiled faintly and then was gone again. I was left in a tattered pair of boxer shorts, and a tee shirt. All while being in a mostly empty room. I couldn't complain about the hospitality, the vibe I was getting was that I was being welcomed in as a part of the family. There was an unspoken warmth and expectation of care that felt incredible, I wasn't about to divorce myself from that feeling which I hadn't known in so long.

She returned again with a pile of garments which she laid down beside the blanket swiftly, before returning to focus on my midsection.

"I have new underwear for you," she showed me two pairs of loose-fitting shorts, one in dark grey, the other in neutral skin tone. They looked like they were from Asia.

I hesitated as she reached for my underwear. "Don't worry," she said warmly. I let her guide me into laying my head back on the pillow she brought, and then she slid down my old shorts, revealing my bare bottom.

She held up what looked like a disposable diaper. "Do you pee in the night?"

I did have to pee, I wasn't sure if I should ask her to get out of bed or not. She seemed to want me to stay there for the moment. I hadn't wet the bed in ages though, if at all.

"Rarely." I replied. She made a funny face which suggested a bit of anxiety, before regaining her firm composure.

"Please wear it?" She asked.

Evidently she didn't have much faith in my toilet training, but I consented. "Sure, I'll wear it." It's just a diaper, it's not like they hurt to wear.

I didn't expect that I'd be putting my diaper on by myself at this point. I let her guide me into laying on my side as she slid the opened brief underneath where I was laying moments before. She used a soft but firm grip as she returned me to my original position. Then, she pulled the front panel of my diaper up and spread my legs out a bit. I watched on in a deep sleepy calm as she fastened all four of the plastic tabs snug. She put her hand on my shoulder again and stared into my eyes in a wistful, motherly way. "Feel better?" she cooed.

"They're comfortable," I replied, looking up at her in a half-asleep feeling of innocence.

Wordlessly she began sliding up a pair of the shorts. She tucked them into the diaper below a little bit, which made them cozy and snug. Following soon after was the second pair. She made the waistband snap as she smiled at me. "All ready for bed."

I answered her with a sleepy smile as she pulled the blanket she brought over me and tucked me in. The blanket, and room, was a little chilly and I shivered, which reminded me of my need to pee. I wondered if I should ask her about a quick visit to the toilet. I didn't even know where it was in the house yet. For all I knew, it was in renovation.

"Can you take me to the bathroom?" I asked with a yawn.

She shook her head. "No, it's time for bed." She cooed, putting her hand on my shoulder again. She began to stroke me with her thumb. "Use the diaper."

I did what she said and began to pee effortlessly while laying on my back under the sheets I was cozily tucked into. I wasn't sure whether a drop was spilled or not, and wasn't sure how much I'd actually wet. It would be hard to check with two pairs of shorts over top. I realized I was pretty sleepy, and didn't care much. I was safely tucked away for the night, that's all that mattered.

It seems like she noticed the newfound ease and sleepiness that fell over my face after my release. "That better?"

"Yeah."

"Night night," She said with a smile and wave.

"Night."

She turned off the lights and closed the bedroom door.

The diaper didn't feel clammy or uncomfortable as my pee rested inside it. Didn't expect that. I fell asleep almost immediately, and it was one of the best sleeps of my life.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

When I woke in the morning, Ms. Yang was in my room quietly putting up a picture frame on the far wall. I yawned, and she noticed I was awake.

"How was your sleep? Good?"

"Yeah, the best." I replied with another yawn.

"Wait a moment, I have to get something for you," she said before exiting the room.

Before long she'd returned with what looked like a bottle of baby powder, and some wipes, along with a new pair of sweat pants.

"You peed, but you don't need to shower, it's fine--I can clean you."

I laid back without protest as she began to pull my blanket off. It was chilly, and I shivered. Almost immediately she laid the blanket back over top of me again and I reveled in the warmth. She guided me into sitting up against the wall on the bed, and she piled the blankets on top of me before getting back to work accessing my diaper.

I lifted up so both pairs of shorts could be slid down to my ankles. It was at this point that I got my first glimpse of the diaper I was in. There was a heavy sag in the front area, which was deeply stained with pee. Seeing the yellowed but not uncomfortable fabric reminded my bladder that it wanted to go. I released in the diaper again as Ms. Yang was putting baby powder in an open brief she grabbed from under my bed. Wait, what?

"Am I in another one?" I asked.

"Yes, but don't worry. It's only temporary." She cooed, while simultaneously being quietly commanding.

I allowed her to begin changing my dirty diaper. She looked at me funny for a moment, before squishing the fabric around my private parts gently.

"You peed again, didn't you?" Ms. Yang asked, eyeing me quizzically. 

"I did, I'm sorry," I replied. She must have noticed how warm the brief was. "I was wearing one anyway, right?"

"Mmm. That's good, not a problem," She replied, smiling.

She held me as she slid the clean diaper under me. After returning me to my original position again, she began undoing the tabs on my squishy night-pants. I watched her as she watched my diaper area intently. She was very pretty. She took her time cleaning me off and after what seemed like a forever, I felt the front panel of a clean diaper being lifted around me. With four tabs in place, I was snugly strapped in for a morning of wetting my pants. 

"That's better, all clean," She said, looking at me invitingly.

I felt on the verge of tears out of nowhere, it felt so nice to be cared for. "Can I have a hug?" I asked, voice wavering.

Wordlessly, Ms. Yang got under the covers beside me, and held me, stroking my hair.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...