LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men That Appreciate The Beauty Of A Sissy

I have been on this site now for a little over six months. I love the people here and I love the chatroom. This past week I spoke to a gentleman that illuminated my faith in men. I don't want to embarrass or mention his name, but you made me feel great and warm inside and you gave me new hope in men. I see so many sissies shunned and ridiculed it makes me sad to the core. I know many men here know and chat with my wife Evelyn and I am happy that you all respect and love her. She is a great person and she is the love of my life. If only more men treated women and sissies with the respect and love and honesty that this man showed me. Before I met and married Evelyn I was just a bar hopper out for a good time, and had fun with many men and women, but there was never love. I was married before and in all honesty I married to cover up my insecurities and my being bisexual. My first marriage fell apart after eight years, and I was lost in a world of lust, sex, and diapers all by myself. To feel love you must learn to love yourself first, and it took me almost ten years to figure this out. I just want to say to the men out there that read this we have hearts too and we have feelings and can be hurt too. After I spoke with this mystery man I felt renewed and alive. He treated this sissy with respect, regard,appreciation, attentiveness, politeness, and civility that all of us deserve and cherish. You melted my heart and gave me new hope. To all you men and women that read this I hope you can feel love for a fellow human and show appreciation for beauty and honesty. To the mystery man I wish you all the love and happiness in the world and you my friend will always be in my thoughts..

Elle Happy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I remember when you first came to DD, Transfusion Elle!  I didn't realize you were married to Evelyn.

Truth is, there is such a rainbow of people here on DD, it kinda blows my mind.  I discovered diapers almost 22 years ago - had a love-hate relationship with them until I finally found a community.

I'm.glad you have a partner and have found friends here that treat you as you deserve.

Hugs

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Titi Elle as your nephew I have always been honest with you. I remember the first time I saw you. I was only 15 years old and I was cheering Titi Eve on. In my eyes you are a beauty !  I have and still do have a schoolboy crush on you !! I saw you in a silk mini skirt and white hose and the sexy blouse and believe me you looked great. Over the years I have grown to appreciate beauty and being gay I still think you are the most gorgeous woman in my life. Titi Eve is gonna get mad, but I look at her as more of a mom, but she is still a great looking woman at 55 that takes great care of herself. I remember many times that you both came to pick me up at school and all the jaws dropping as you both hugged and kissed me. Those moments are so memorable and meant so much to me. I remember the seniors coming to me and asking " who were those hot babes that picked you up?" those were the only times I honestly can say I told little white lies. Titi Elle as a sissy or my aunt I still love you and that will never change. You have always been there for me and have held me and hugged me times when I felt being gay was wrong and you always told me to follow my heart and to never give up hope. Sharing moments like that with you shows that you gave me the inner power to never give up. I remember when I told both of you that I met a guy at the college interviews and how both of you hugged me and took me out to get some nice clothes for my first date. You both fussed over me and made me look so good that night and you put the keys to your truck in my hand and told me to have fun and kissed me on the cheek and left lipstick marks on my cheek and I never even knew till my boyfriend wiped it off me. I remember telling you about my first kiss and you cried. You both are so special to me. I am really glad Titi Eve met you and held on to you. You guys were made for each other and you both make me feel special. I appreciaite you so much. There are really no words to describe your inner beauty and the loving bond that the three of us share. Sissy or not you have made me feel special and I will try with my last ounce of strength to make you both proud. Believe me there are many men here that appreciate your beauty and honesty and the pride that you wield. You are all woman to me !!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Titi Elle as your nephew I have always been honest with you. I remember the first time I saw you. I was only 15 years old and I was cheering Titi Eve on. In my eyes you are a beauty !  I have and still do have a schoolboy crush on you !! I saw you in a silk mini skirt and white hose and the sexy blouse and believe me you looked great. Over the years I have grown to appreciate beauty and being gay I still think you are the most gorgeous woman in my life. Titi Eve is gonna get mad, but I look at her as more of a mom, but she is still a great looking woman at 55 that takes great care of herself. I remember many times that you both came to pick me up at school and all the jaws dropping as you both hugged and kissed me. Those moments are so memorable and meant so much to me. I remember the seniors coming to me and asking " who were those hot babes that picked you up?" those were the only times I honestly can say I told little white lies. Titi Elle as a sissy or my aunt I still love you and that will never change. You have always been there for me and have held me and hugged me times when I felt being gay was wrong and you always told me to follow my heart and to never give up hope. Sharing moments like that with you shows that you gave me the inner power to never give up. I remember when I told both of you that I met a guy at the college interviews and how both of you hugged me and took me out to get some nice clothes for my first date. You both fussed over me and made me look so good that night and you put the keys to your truck in my hand and told me to have fun and kissed me on the cheek and left lipstick marks on my cheek and I never even knew till my boyfriend wiped it off me. I remember telling you about my first kiss and you cried. You both are so special to me. I am really glad Titi Eve met you and held on to you. You guys were made for each other and you both make me feel special. I appreciaite you so much. There are really no words to describe your inner beauty and the loving bond that the three of us share. Sissy or not you have made me feel special and I will try with my last ounce of strength to make you both proud. Believe me there are many men here that appreciate your beauty and honesty and the pride that you wield. You are all woman to me !!

All I can say to that is WOW !! I remember that scared little boy there once was. Junior my baby you are a man, The sharpness in your tone says it all The decisiveness with which you speak is uncanny. You are still my sweet junior and always will be, and as I know as all parents must do we have to let go and let you be yourself. You have proven to  myself and Eve what love can accomplish and just how far a hug and a kiss will take you. Baby life will take you to places you can't even imagine, and we both have the faith that you will face them head on and with the tools you have come into. I am so proud of you Jr and you will always have a special place in my heart. Thank You So Much For Being In My Life !!

• Thanks 3
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, ABAlex said:

Honestly that is very good to hear. I'm glad that encounter improved your opinion of us lol

Thanks for sharing your story :)

Sweetie no matter where you go there will be haters. I like to stay positive and be truthful also. I am not here to trick men into believing I am a woman. I am all man and I love to dress as a pretty, sexy, leggy, and provocative woman. I have no dreams or notions or even feelings of becoming a woman. I love my manhood and this is how I dress. Many men will enjoy it, and many men will run and hide their erections. Thats all fine with me. My wife loves me, I have a great job, and life is good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Sweetie no matter where you go there will be haters. I like to stay positive and be truthful also. I am not here to trick men into believing I am a woman. I am all man and I love to dress as a pretty, sexy, leggy, and provocative woman. I have no dreams or notions or even feelings of becoming a woman. I love my manhood and this is how I dress. Many men will enjoy it, and many men will run and hide their erections. Thats all fine with me. My wife loves me, I have a great job, and life is good.

• 4 months later...

I love ? this! 

Growing up, I had feelings of wanting to wear girl clothes and diapers, but in my family, like a lot of families this was taboo. So in order to suppress these feelings,  I chose to go to the other extreme and do things that were dangerous and "manly". From football in school to Special Forces in the military to logging to cowboying! I did everything to prove my toughness and grit. But those feelings were always there. I did my best to keep them stuffed but they never left.

I admire and commend those that had the courage to do what they did and lived their lives as their hearts directed them. You are truly the courageous ones, not us.

God bless all of you and keep living your beautiful lives. I envy and adore you all!

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Gavin S said:

I love ? this! 

Growing up, I had feelings of wanting to wear girl clothes and diapers, but in my family, like a lot of families this was taboo. So in order to suppress these feelings,  I chose to go to the other extreme and do things that were dangerous and "manly". From football in school to Special Forces in the military to logging to cowboying! I did everything to prove my toughness and grit. But those feelings were always there. I did my best to keep them stuffed but they never left.

I admire and commend those that had the courage to do what they did and lived their lives as their hearts directed them. You are truly the courageous ones, not us.

God bless all of you and keep living your beautiful lives. I envy and adore you all!

@Gavin S I have spoken to you a few times in chat and you sound like a very good man and I do appreciate you telling the truth. Theres nothing wrong with you wanting to wear womens clothes. I know we all have our pride. I admit being bisexual scared the shit out of me back in the late 90's, I tried so hard to hide it, but I just couldnt. I married for the wrong reason back in 2000 and I knew it. I tried to hide my bisexuality by marrying, and all that did was open my eyes and heart. I divorced 8 years later and went in search of myself. I was lost in lust, but I truly learned to love myself.. I met a wonderful woman in 2016 and she stole my heart with one kiss, and I never looked back. She taught me that being bisexual was a true plus, and that we can love so much more. Our hearts are open twice as much. I know all about the manly thing, and I did that also. I excelled in sports and boxing and gymnastics, but there was so much more of me I hid. I hope we get to chat more often, and you are a good man, Thanks for your kind words and I wish you only the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2