LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movie are you watching tonight?

4 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Must have natural 20/20 or better vision.   Otherwise - no pilot training (for anything). Period.   I already had to wear glasses by this point in life... but didn't know I also had astigmatism.

So you really wanted to be a pilot???????

20 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Saw the new Buzz Lightyear movie today. Was not a fan not very good. 

Was it a BAD movie buddy?! Cuz it looked kinda interesting to me.???? But I think I ONLY saw like the first trailer. I didn't see much footage of it.??????

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Was it a BAD movie buddy?! Cuz it looked kinda interesting to me.???? But I think I ONLY saw like the first trailer. I didn't see much footage of it.??????

Terrible movie in my opinion. Anybody interested in seeing it should wait till it comes out on Disney+ 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Terrible movie in my opinion. Anybody interested in seeing it should wait till it comes out on Disney+ 

Gotcha! Thank you VERY much buddy!????? I ALSO liked toy Story 3! I LOVE that movie!????

16 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

FREE GUY tonight.   

Great movie!!

I watched Jerry and Marge Go Large. It’s about this older couple who find a flaw in lottery system. Was a great movie it’s on Paramount +

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Great movie!!

I watched Jerry and Marge Go Large. It’s about this older couple who find a flaw in lottery system. Was a great movie it’s on Paramount +

Thanks I'll be SURE to check it out buddy! I hope it's REALLY good!??????????♥️??♥️??

10 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Going to be watching Arrival tonight. 

Let me know what u think of it Geebee 

I am watching Prodigy. It’s a good movie! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

Let me know what u think of it Geebee 

I am watching Prodigy. It’s a good movie! 

Arrival is a fantastic movie. Really liked the premise. It was more cerebral than most recent SciFi pictures. I liked how tension built early and remained for the entire film. Cinematography was great with grand scene setting shots. No wonder I as it was directed Denis Villeneuve. Two thumbs up 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

Great movie!!

@Pokemonfan

I Saw that preview on FreeVee, and also Paramount + - I like the premise, I will have to check it out :)

Brian