LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying At Walgreens...

I have a quick question if someone can answer from experience. When buying diapers at walgreens can you pay for them at the pharmacy counter if they have a decent amount of people in the normal lines?

Normally I don't care but when there is a good 15 people in line it gets a little awkward...

I have a quick question if someone can answer from experience. When buying diapers at walgreens can you pay for them at the pharmacy counter if they have a decent amount of people in the normal lines?

Normally I don't care but when there is a good 15 people in line it gets a little awkward...

nobody will say anything, trust me

Khoraz most people at walgreens arent going to bother you, they are most of the time just focusing on getting in and out. I live in the twin cities as well and go to walgreens as well and no one has said a word. If you dont like the lines you can always go very late at night. Also you can keep a eye on the checkout and just wait till the line goes down a bit and then just go up there pay and leave. The cashiers cant say anything because it could be considered to be in poor taste and they could lose their job. Dont worry about it, get in, get out and stay pampered as much as you can :)

hey Khoraz

you can check out at the pharmacy and the cosmetics counter also. i have checked out at all counters when i used to buy at Walgreens. since they changed to the cloth outside, i buy online only now. i never had a problem at any walgreens and i bought from them for over a decade. if the lines are a problem for you, just browse and shop keeping an eye on the line. make your move once its clear. the more you do it the less anxious you will be.

good luck :thumbsup:

Seriously don't bother with the depends/walgreens. Buy online and all you have to do is look up on ups/fedex a customer care center and have it sent there. Just picked up my abena x-plus that way today. Just have your home address as your billing and shipping as the customer care center.

Also found a place that saved me 6 dollars over buying them from xpmedical. Look up KCK medical. Though next time I'm going to have to try medium instead of large as they fit, but are defiantly bigger then they need to be on me. So if your hips are 42", which is not the pants waist size, I would say go with the medium. I have a 38" pants size btw. I just figured it would suck if I got them and they were to small, figured bigger was better then too small.

Ups did call me to tell me, so don't put your house phone if your worried about people in your house knowing. I would have been doing this a long time if I had known I could do it.

Seriously don't bother with the depends/walgreens. Buy online and all you have to do is look up on ups/fedex a customer care center and have it sent there. Just picked up my abena x-plus that way today. Just have your home address as your billing and shipping as the customer care center.

Also found a place that saved me 6 dollars over buying them from xpmedical. Look up KCK medical. Though next time I'm going to have to try medium instead of large as they fit, but are defiantly bigger then they need to be on me. So if your hips are 42", which is not the pants waist size, I would say go with the medium. I have a 38" pants size btw. I just figured it would suck if I got them and they were to small, figured bigger was better then too small.

Ups did call me to tell me, so don't put your house phone if your worried about people in your house knowing. I would have been doing this a long time if I had known I could do it.

You make good points, however many people are not able to mail order or buy their diapers online due to their living arrangments and their need for privacy with their diaper lifestyle around family and friends. The original poster was not asking for help or information about buying online, he was asking about where he can check out when buying his diapers in person at a local Wallgreens store.

I have sometimes been in a long line at Wallgreens and had a clerk say that people can go to the cosmetics counter to check out. I think Wallgrees realizes that there will be times when they get busy so they are prepaired to have people check out their items at any counter that has a register and a clerk, weather it be cosmetics or the camera department. Checking out diapers at the pharmacy counter makes sence because they are "medical" needs as opposed to someone buying a bag of candy or a magazine. Me, I'm not bothered at all standing in line with a bag of adult diapers. After all, who says that they are for me and not my Aunt or Grandmother? On the other hand, I think I would be bothered standing in line with a bag of adult diapers if I saw someone I knew! That's why I usually go out of town when buying my diapers in person.

Um that is why they are not delivered to your house, but rather the ups/fedex customer care center where you pick them up yourself.

So just saying if you have a credit card / debit card there isn't a reason you can't order online.

Sorry just excited as I just found this out myself, but yes there is not reason you can't check out at the pharmacy counter.

You make good points, however many people are not able to mail order or buy their diapers online due to their living arrangments and their need for privacy with their diaper lifestyle around family and friends. The original poster was not asking for help or information about buying online, he was asking about where he can check out when buying his diapers in person at a local Wallgreens store.

I have sometimes been in a long line at Wallgreens and had a clerk say that people can go to the cosmetics counter to check out. I think Wallgrees realizes that there will be times when they get busy so they are prepaired to have people check out their items at any counter that has a register and a clerk, weather it be cosmetics or the camera department. Checking out diapers at the pharmacy counter makes sence because they are "medical" needs as opposed to someone buying a bag of candy or a magazine. Me, I'm not bothered at all standing in line with a bag of adult diapers. After all, who says that they are for me and not my Aunt or Grandmother? On the other hand, I think I would be bothered standing in line with a bag of adult diapers if I saw someone I knew! That's why I usually go out of town when buying my diapers in person.

So just saying if you have a credit card / debit card there isn't a reason you can't order online.

For all you know, the OP has a joint bank account with someone. And a withdrawal at a cash machine, or a payment to Walgreens can quite easily be explained to the other person, but a payment online will be harder to explain, especially if the company name is included on the bank statement.

How about getting up to the counter to have the perky girl ring up the sale?

Usually they don’t say anything or even care but I had one who felt the need to make some small talk. She asked “what are these for?” I just laughed and said that its rather self explanatory. She said, “Are they for some one old?” I just smiled and said, “Nope. They are mine.” She didn’t know what to say or do so I said, “Hey, it’s a pharmacy, what did you expect?” Her reply, “But you are so young.” To this witty statement I said, “Hmmm, maybe I’m a veteran, with a war wound, maybe I have diabetes, maybe I just wet the bed, or I could be recovering from surgery, or maybe it was just a run-of-the-mill auto accident. Or who knows, perhaps I just get off on this sort of kinky thing!” She turned completely beet red on that last one. So I just said, “But no, it was just the accident. Who’d a thunk it that whiplash could do be like this?” She was quite fluster by this point.

I saw her a number of times after that and she wouldn’t say much to me. One day when I was just buying something simple like toothpaste or razor blade, I asked if she still asked people what things were for, she said “No, I sure learned not to do that!” I replied, “Good!”

I told myself that the next time I had to get diapers and she was there, I was going to really mess with her. I was also going to get some condoms and a tube of KY and see what she did. But I never had to buy any when she was working.

To answer the original question, I don’t give a damn who is in line if I have to buy diapers. I’m a big guy and it is what it is. No one is going to say anything to me about anything. If a big guy over 6 feet and over 300lbs who looks like a biker is buying a pack of adult diapers, few will have anything to say about it.

(I very seldom buy store brands. I use real adult diapers such as Abena. These can only be bought online.)

Ive only ever seen one person buy diapers at walgreens and they bought 2 bags of plastic backed maxium protection depends at the pharmacy counter. I would probably buy it at the pharmacy for less embarrasment. I just buy online though, better diapers and lower prices.

I'm impressed with anyone that manages to buy diapers in person. I just can't. I know they probably won't say anything, and even if they do they'll believe anything you say ("Need em for grandma"), but I just can't. However, I have bought things and avoided a long line by going to the pharmacy or other checkout lines before, so it seems like you could do this without a problem. Consider getting your prescription medication (if any) filled there regularly as well, if possible. That way they get to know you, and are more willing to just check out everything you have when you come by to pick it up. My mom does this to skip long lines at Sam's Club. She's on good terms with their pharmacy staff, and when she picks up her medicine, she also checks out her groceries so she can breeze to the parking lot.

Of course, if you have a spouse/s.o. that doesn't know about your diapers, that could be a bad idea. Imagine what the pharmacist will say when s/he comes by to pick up your prescriptions for you!