LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 10: 

Six Months Later 

The Tischners could sleep better knowing that Astrid Reichner, Aaliyah Amini, and Elizabeth Parker were no longer employed at Little Beginnings Hospital. As well as them, several other physicians and surgeons who actually performed the procedures were fired and arrested. 

The evidence of abuse was clear as day in the recording and when shown to the police, they began an investigation right away. They soon found evidence of botched lobotomies, resulting in the case of several littles’ deaths. They had played it off that the littles had had medical problems, ultimately resulting in their death. No one had any reason not to believe them at the time. They were considered one of the best hospitals in the community. 

The hospital sued the Tischners for breaking a contract, stating that he would not reveal their practice of lobotomies. However, the only problem was that he never formally signed a contract. It was all verbal. The Tischners ended up countersuing for emotional distress, ultimately winning and earning half a million dollars. 

While Dr. Amini, Astrid, and the other doctors were sentenced to jail for up to ten years, Nurse Lizzie faced a far different fate. It was argued that she was too young and new at the job to have known to speak up. Astrid used her power to get her to comply, leaving her unable to speak her mind. 

The Tischners knew that was a shit excuse. She’d done the job long enough to know that the procedures were wrong. Any decent human being knew it was wrong! But the courts bought it up and she wasn’t sentenced to prison. Her lawyers had hoped that she’d at least be sent to the Henderson psychiatric hospital where should get emotional support for a few years. 

She had a fate far worse.

It was decided that she would be regressed down to a newborn. She could only age up every ten years and never again would she be an adult. Her wife volunteered to be her mommy. 

Well… past wife. 

Lulu was also transferred to SunnySide Hospital shortly after they left the hospital that day. She remained at SunnySide for two weeks. Doctors constantly worked to see if there was anything they could do to reverse the lobotomy but there was nothing they could do without causing even more damage to her. 

Christian reached out to Mark and James Bridges. They were a married couple and had worked at SunnySide Hospital as nurses for several years. The Tischners and them were good friends, often going out together. As soon as they heard the case and saw Lulu, they immediately agreed to adopt her. He knew that she would be in the best hands possible and no longer had to worry. 

At Little Beginnings, the practice of lobotomies was ended and Christian Tischner was offered the job as head of the hospital. He loved his position at SunnySide Hospital. But he knew that he owed it to all the current workers and littles there, to make a change. 

So he took the job. 

Marina also made the hard decision not to go back to work after the scandal, ultimately deciding that life was too short. She wanted to spend every moment with Willa. She refused to hire a nanny or place her in a Nursery Center for the day. 

It was the best decision she ever made. 

Willa was absolutely thriving and was the happiest she had ever been before. What felt like months took weeks and they were finally able to nail down her schedule and needs. They weren’t as stressed every time she cried, they could figure out pretty quickly what she needed. At one point they had considered aging her up to one or two years old but ultimately decided against it. 

It was definitely a challenge keeping her a newborn but it was worth it. Yes, they got absolutely no sleep and yes, their days were filled with messy diapers and crying but it was all overshadowed by the little moments-- her sweet laughter, nursing, the complete dependency and trust in the both of them. They’d never felt this before, not even with their last little. They wouldn’t have it any other way. 

Another thing that was a happy constant in their lives was Lulu. She often came over for playdates along with her daddies. They were still searching for ways to reverse the lobotomy. Despite her basic lack of emotional capabilities, every so often there was a flicker of warmth in her eyes. She was relaxed with her daddies. She enjoyed being with Willa. Lulu had learned to trust them though had no way of showing it. That just made them even more determined to find a cure. 

ooOoo

“Happy Thanksgiving!” Christian greeted everyone as they came through the front door. 

His parents arrived first, with an armful of food and gifts. They lived in Henderson as well, only about a half an hour drive away. They were the first to meet Willa and while (no offense) his mother could be overbearing with hugs and kisses, Willa took to her quickly, not complaining at all. His father was more on the quiet side and followed his mother wherever she went but still loved Willa just the same, yet was less vocal about it. While his father went to the kitchen to find the beer, his mother went straight to Willa who was now wide awake, intrigued with all the noise and commotion. 

Behind his parents were his sister and husband. They flew in from California where they lived in an ageplay community with their own two littles, Aubrey and Micah. 

They were both twins in real life, their biological ages being sixteen. Aubrey was regressed down to four years old while Micah was regressed down to six. Their biological parents died of a drug overdose at the age of eight. They had no living family to take care of them so they were passed around to different foster homes, each one worse than the last. At fourteen years old they ran away from their abusive foster home. They were found living on the streets by an officer. She gave them the decision to either willingly be sent to the Parkland Ageplay Community in California, right outside of Sacramento, or sent to another home. They chose Parkland and it was the best decision they had ever made. They’ve been with his sister and husband for the past two years now. 

“Uncle Christian!” 

He barely had time to prepare himself before a big boy barreled into him, clinging hard. He wrapped his hands around his body, hugging back as tight as he could. Micah was short for his age and came to about his chin. 

“How are you bud?” he exclaimed, ruffling up his dark hair. 

Micah let go, brown eyes wide, excited to tell him all about their journey. He and Aubrey were both of Japanese descent. Their skin was tan and eyes brown. 

“W-we flowed on a-a plane! A-a-and I was a big boy. I didn’t cry once!” 

Christian cracked a smile, his happiness was contagious. “That’s awesome! Give me a bump!” 

They fist-bumped, sending the boy into a fit of giggles. 

“It- it was mostly fun but mommy and daddy made me wear a pull-up.” he slightly frowned. “I’m a big boy…” 

“You are a big boy but even they have to wear pull-ups sometimes.” his sister appeared at the door before he could respond. 

Staring at his sister, Nina was like looking into a mirror. They had the same curly black hair (hers falling to below her shoulders), brown skin, and blue eyes. The only difference was that she had their father’s pointy long nose and he had his mother’s big nose. Other than that they were practically twins despite her being three years older. 

Micah pouted but nodded his head. 

“Go help daddy carry a bag in,” she sternly said. “I’m sure he’d love some help.” 

The boy brightened up, racing outside before they could say anything else. The two adults cracked a smile, knowing how energetic he could be. 

She held Aubrey at her waist. “Can you say hi to uncle Chrisy?” she spoke softly to the young girl. Her cheeks blushed pink as she gave a shy wave. Her black hair was held back with an orange clip and she wore a puffy green dress. You could hear the crinkle of her pull-up every time she shifted in her arms. Aubrey had always been the shy one, never liking to be more than five minutes away from his sister. 

He ushered them inside, her husband and Micah joining them a few minutes later. With the food all placed in the dining room, they joined the rest of the family in the living room. 

His mother sat on the couch, holding Willa in her arms. The two little one’s eyes brightened at the sight of her, this being the first they’ve seen Willa in person. 

“Mama she’s a baby,” Aubrey whispered in awe. 

“Yes, that’s right. You have to be quiet and gentle.” his sister said, holding onto both their hands as they made their way over to the couch. “Willa is just a little baby and big noises and touches will scare her.” 

Micah nodded his head seriously determined to be good while Aubrey still seemed unsure. She clung to her mommy’s side, afraid to let go. 

“Do you want to say hello to your little cousin?” his mother said. 

Micah was the first to reach out. His fingers ran through her soft curls. He poked her cheek causing Willa to give a goofy grin. 

“She likes me!” he whispered-yelled. He turned to his sister’s taking her hand. “Don’t be afraid, Bree,” he said. “She’s a nice baby.” 

“Willa is a very nice baby,” his mother hummed in agreement.

“Can I hold her nana?” 

“You’ll have to ask your uncle.” 

“Uncle Chris?” he stared at him with puppy dog eyes and a pouting lip.

It was impossible to say no to that face. 

“Alright,” he caved in. “But nana is going to help you. We don’t want to hurt Willa, she’d be really sad.” 

Marina finally came out of the kitchen twenty minutes later. The turkey was in the oven and the stuffing, gravy, rolls, and mashed potatoes were all laid out on the dining room table. Everyone greeted her joyously, excited that everyone was finally here. 

Willa loved all of the attention. The only noise everyone was focused on was her high pitched giggles. She was a smiley baby today. 

Aubrey was amazed. 

“Why she a baby?” she tugged on her mommy’s hair. 

“Because she is too little to be a big girl like you.” she bopped her on the nose. 

Aubrey giggled. “Why-why I’m not a baby?” 

“Because mommy and daddy wanted a big girl.” 

She sucked on her fingers, smiling brightly at being called big. Micah often called her a little girl because she still wore pull-ups. She hadn’t quite mastered potty training and it was proving to be a challenge. 

She continued to ask questions as everyone sat down at the table. 

“Why baby Wiwa not eating dinner with us?” 

“Because she’s a baby!” Micah groaned dramatically, finally fed up. 

His daddy patted his head affectionately. “That’s right, son,” he said. “Willa drinks milk from her mommy. Isn’t that right Auntie Mari?” 

“Yes, that’s correct.” she addressed the littles sitting across from her. “If Willa eats big people food then her little tummy won’t feel good.” 

Aubrey frowned, more questions on the tip of her tongue, but her mommy hushed her, filling her plate with food. The turkey was cut up into smaller bite-size pieces for the both of them and much to her delight, several large scoops of mashed potatoes landed on their plate. However, they frowned at the sight of the green vegetables. 

Blah! 

They hated broccoli. 

ooOoo

Nana and Grampy gave a lot of gifts, which was always everyone’s favorite part of a visit. They gathered in the living room and Willa watched as Aubrey played with her new dollies while Micah smashed his new toy trains together. She almost wanted to play dollies with her bigger cousin but knew that wasn’t allowed. The thought quickly left her mind. 

Nana had gotten her a whole set of baby bloomers, all different colors, and tons of other new clothing meant for babies like her. Mommy changed her in front of everyone, slipping the pink frilly bloomers over her thickly padded bottom, and pulled a new pink shirt over her head that said, Master of Making Poopies. 

Everyone got a good laugh out of that but Willa, oblivious to why they were laughing, continued to suck on her paci, letting her mommy dress her several more times, putting on a fashion show for everyone. 

The most pretty outfit was the white 1950’s style dress. The fabric was silky soft. The shoulders were ruffled, extending all the way down the front and back to her waist before poofing out. It did absolutely nothing to cover her diaper, giving everyone the perfect view. Little booties were placed on her feet and her look was completed by Aubrey, putting the white headband with a little bow on her head. 

She had just taken an hour nap while the family ate dinner so she was wide awake now. Daddy placed her in her bouncer and the television flickered on. It was a tradition every year to watch, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Willa couldn’t follow what was happening but was just amazed by the moving images. Her little mind couldn’t figure out how it was happening. It was magic! 

She pouted when the show ended, wanting to see more, but her mommy and daddy announced it was bedtime for Baby Willa. 

“Do we have to go to bed?!” Micah shot up from the couch, ready to protest. 

In a quieter voice, his sister said, “it’s only 6:00.” 

“Bedtime is still 8:00 pm, don’t worry.” their daddy reassured them. “Willa is much smaller than you both so she goes to bed early.” 

The response seemed to satisfy Micah but of course, Aubrey’s mind raced with new questions she absolutely needed to be answered. But she knew right now wasn’t the time to ask them. She sadly waved goodbye as Willa was carried away and out of sight. 

Willa responded the best she could with a lopsided grin, her paci falling out of her mouth in the process. Once upstairs, she was stripped of her clothing and poopy diaper changed. Her mommy took extra time rubbing lotion on her bum-bum, making her skin silky soft and powdering up before placing two thick nighttime diapers around her waist and putting her in a sleeper.

She tended to pee a lot at night. 

They then laid in mommy’s bed, Willa ingesting mouthfuls of breast milk unaware of how deep she had fallen. 

All she knew was that she was thankful for having such a great mommy and daddy. Willa wanted to be their baby forever and wouldn't have it any other way. 

ooOoo 

A/N: Ahhhh! This is the last chapter of part 1! Thank you so so much to everyone who read and reviewed, it means so much to me. I’m currently working on the next part of the story which I should upload soon! Also, I decided to turn Little Beginnings into a series. Would you all be interested in hearing the stories of the other littles like Lulu, Aubrey and Micah, (now Lizzie), and others? Let me know in the comments!

• Like 8

I would love to here about Lizzie and how she felt when she heard about her punishment and how she felt going through her regression, and did she just go with it, did she resist, did it turn her on, I'm sure a few of the doctors and nurses there had a diaper fetish, was she one of them? I'd just like to hear more of her backstory and how her regression went.

• Fifers12 changed the title to Little Beginnings: New Life
2 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

Notification! 

I posted part 2 of the Willa story as a completely new story so go to my account to check it out if you'd like! It's titled: Little Beginnings: Brighter Horizons! 

Here's a link for anyone who needs it:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/76350-little-beginnings-brighter-horizons-part-2/

• Thanks 1

Enjoyed the story. Started reading it on another site, and couldn't find it here. Finally found it and glad I did. I loved the Dr's reaction to what happened to Luna and glad he was able to take care of things (not wanting to type spoilers out in case others haven't gotten that far). You completely could have wrote more with the new twist but I'm glad you didn't. Will have to go check out part 2 for sure.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I created an account just to be able to comment on this story, I freaking love it. It reminded me one of my favorite stories "The Baby Hotel", pretty good. Also, I would love to see more on Aubrey and Micah stories as well. Great story.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I just finished reading this at your recommendation and you were so right! Its completely in my strike zone. And while teeth and hair removal stuff does usually make me squeamish, I loved the inclusion of lobotomies as a plot point. The slow and inexorable regression was also wonderful and I loved watching her mind make reasons to accept it.

• 1 year later...

Commenting because I love this story! I read it a while back but then couldn't find it again for the longest time! Defiently saving it so I don't loose it again, fantastic work!