LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022

42 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly I think I  would make that same decision.... Fuck fighting to live in this timeline right now is exhausting enough. Having to dodge state sanctioned kidnapping and even worse shit like illegal weaponized cognito hazards would make it 10X worse... To be able to stop fighting and just everything down. Fuck it..

Also low key Shipping Sarah and Rebeca

The deck does seem really stacked up against them. Not really a whole lot of good choices to make.

?

45 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Seconding

Wow! I'm so happy people like my story! Especially finding out that some of the subject matter is not normally their usual cup of tea!

46 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

This!

Hehehehe, what a twisty and turny path Sarah is traveling!

23 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Your my 3rd favorite story author right now baby Sophia and crono being 1 and 2. Littlefallenprincess being 4th and Personalias being 5th.

OMG! Thank you! That means so much to me!

2 hours ago, diaperkid1989 said:

once again Panther Cub you never cease to amazes me for another story that hits it right out of the ballpark. :46_EmoticonsHDcom: I hope next chapter will be just a this one.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

So its been a while and I read this chapter for the tenth time. I think Maria reaction to them asking to be adopted will be interesting. I do think it will be positive though there might be some new rules they would have to agree to like maybe only working two or the days a week so their new mommy could get cuddle time and help keep her instincts in check. I could also see there job saying they have to spend one work day a week in the daycare since there adopted. Maybe even giving them a new job title to go along with their current one. I could see Tiffany getting a change in job title as well becoming their full tim babysitter. Honestly she might see that as a premonition especially if it was more like here becoming their nanny. Just so ideas that were in my head.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

So its been a while and I read this chapter for the tenth time. I think Maria reaction to them asking to be adopted will be interesting. I do think it will be positive though there might be some new rules they would have to agree to like maybe only working two or the days a week so their new mommy could get cuddle time and help keep her instincts in check. I could also see there job saying they have to spend one work day a week in the daycare since there adopted. Maybe even giving them a new job title to go along with their current one. I could see Tiffany getting a change in job title as well becoming their full tim babysitter. Honestly she might see that as a premonition especially if it was more like here becoming their nanny. Just so ideas that were in my head.

Those are all fun ideas! And some may be close to what I have planned... or not! No spoilers! ?

In all seriousness, a cute little wolf and skunk? Who wouldn't have an urge to cuddle them?! A monster! (Or if we're talking an actual wolf and skunk, someone with a great survival instinct and a working nose.) Expect some cute shenanigans! And yes, Tiffany is going to come into play, and be super-duper excited!

5 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

Those are all fun ideas! And some may be close to what I have planned... or not! No spoilers! ?

In all seriousness, a cute little wolf and skunk? Who wouldn't have an urge to cuddle them?! A monster! (Or if we're talking an actual wolf and skunk, someone with a great survival instinct and a working nose.) Expect some cute shenanigans! And yes, Tiffany is going to come into play, and be super-duper excited!

An actual wolf can he tamed and cuddled with just ruffer. As for the skunk, they can be desented and once they are they make actually awesome pets.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait to see where this goes

YAY!

1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

An actual wolf can he tamed and cuddled with just ruffer. As for the skunk, they can be desented and once they are they make actually awesome pets.

And anthro ones could make for some awesome forever toddlers! To be doted on and loved and all that jazz!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOOO! Here is chapter eight of Little Survivor! I really hope that you enjoy it!

Little Survivor (Chapter 8 )

by

Panther Cub

"Are you girls both sure that this is what you want?" Maria asked, fussing over Rebecca and Sarah. The two little furs were wearing ruffled sun dresses, Rebecca's being eggshell blue and Sarah's a seafoam green. They both had matching bows on the tips of their tails. The wolf's tail was wagging back and forth as she took a swig from her sippi-cup and nodded. Sarah hugged her plush dragon, whom she named Mr. Scuffles, close to her chest and also nodded. It had been a week since they had simultaneously asked Luke and Maria to adopt them. They were currently sitting in a private waiting room at the local courthouse, with Luke parking the car. Sarah and Rebecca were sitting next to Sarah in leather chairs.

After the failed attack on Sarah at the office, Luke, per Sarah's insistence, had taken his two employees home with him. There, while holding paws, the two little furs had asked the shocked Amazons. There hadn't been an immediate agreement on Luke and Maria's part, but as they all discussed it, they started to see the logic in the situation. It had been a week since that day. The investigation revealed that the software had been uploaded manually and not from someone hacking in from another computer. Unfortunately, when it had been done, the cameras had gone down for a few minutes, so no one was caught on film.

Once the question had been asked and the ball started rolling, it picked up some speed. Rebecca was moved in to Sarah's room with her, the spare crib up in the attic being large enough for the two to share for the time being. It took some dusting off, but the room was quickly turned into a nursery, knowing that someone from the adoption agency would be coming for an inspection. They all discussed it and agreed that doing the adoption by the book was the best way to handle it, to make sure that no chance for any kind of challenge could hold up in court. Luke made the calls and the girls were taken the next day to Sarah's doctor for an appointment. Tests were run to make sure there was nothing in their system to affect their judgment, as well as to determine their cognitive understanding, just in case they had been partially regressed or otherwise hypnotized in order to help coerce them. Then they had seen a few legal officials, and the fact that Sarah had already been targeted by someone trying to regress her did raise some red flags, but the Devereaux's had been fully cleared of having any hand in the matter, with alibis that checked out.

Now was the day of the court date. After exiting and the last of the documents signed, that would be it. Their adult lives would be officially over, and they would be Sarah and Rebecca Devereaux, the daughters of Luke and Maria. Sarah had noticed how much Maria had fussed over her in the week leading up to today. Brushing her fur, holding her close whenever the little skunk girl seemed nervous, and doing the same for Rebecca, who seemed to practically lap up the attention. Luke had also definitely been more handsy, quick to pick up and cradle either one of the little furs, check to see if they needed changing, and even started to bounce them on his knees.

The door opened and Luke entered. He was wearing a suit and tie, with Maria in a white sundress. He walked over and gave his wife a kiss, before leaning down to plant a kiss on Sarah and Rebecca's foreheads. "How're you two holding up?"

"Okay, all things considered," Sarah said, giving her dragon another squeeze. That earned her a headfur ruffle, followed by Maria quietly chastising her husband and using a comb to fix Sarah's fur. The door opened, and in poked an inbetweener woman, her shoulder-length blonde hair bouncing a bit as she turned and smiled at the four of them. She was wearing a charcoal gray pantsuit, having been sent from the adoption agency to oversee the proceedings.

"Alright, Devereaux family, it's time," she said, flashing them all one more grin before poking her head back out. Luke scooped Sarah up into his arms, the overgrown puppy squirming as she got comfortable, laying with her head up against his chest, her thumb in her muzzle. Sarah jumped as Maria gave her diaper a quick check, before patting her bottom. With the little furs safely in their arms, the Amazons exited the waiting room and walked following the inbetweener down a long hall. The walls were made of polished oak, the carpet a light green. They entered an open door just as another pair of Amazons exited, carrying a little who looked to have been crying. Then, standing at a podium, Sarah saw that they were before the judge assigned to their case.

Judge Harris, a black Amazonian man whose thinning hair had started to turn gray, smiled down at the four before looking at the open case file, adjusting his square glasses. "Alright, we have here a voluntary adoption order. And from the look of things, it appears that everything is in order. Now, Rebecca Howlt," Rebecca's ears perked up at that and she pulled her thumb from her muzzle. "Can you confirm that you have not been coerced in any way, and are freely allowing yourself to be adopted by Luke and Maria Devereaux?"

Rebecca nodded and smiled, her tail becoming a blur. "Yes, sir, your honor! I found the best Amazonian Mommy and Daddy and I don't want to let them go."

Judge Harris chuckled and nodded, turning his attention to the skunk little fur. Sarah hugged Mr. Scuffles tighter, feeling butterflies in her stomach. "Sarah Radcliffe. Can you confirm that you have not been coerced in any way, and are freely allowing yourself to be adopted by Luke and Maria Devereaux?"

Sarah thought about it, reflecting over how she had gotten to this moment. One day, she had been Stuart, an ordinary human guy, minding his own business. The next, their whole world had been completely turned upside down after being sucked briefly into one dimension, and then hurled into another. Now, an anthropomorphic skunk, barely registering that she was filling her own diaper as she sat there, cradled in a loving giantess' arms, dressed like a toddler, she looked up at the judge, and nodded. "Yes, your honor. After careful consideration, I have decided that this will be the best possible choice for myself." Sarah winced as she shifted, now realizing she needed a diaper change, and felt herself being cuddled closer by Luke and Maria. The judge smiled and looked to the inbetweener who was seated at another table.

"And do you have any objections to this adoption, Miss Dupont?"

Miss Dupont shook her head. "None whatsoever, your honor. With a thorough inspection concluded, we have found no cause for concern with Rebecca and Sarah being adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Devereaux."

"Then I hereby declare the adoption sound," Judge Harris said, signing his name and the date on the forms in the casefile, closing it and banging his gavel. "Mr. and Mrs. Devereaux, you are free to take your daughters home."

Maria let out a gasp, and nuzzled Sarah again. The happy family left the courthouse, with Sarah getting a diaper change in the ladies' room. Maria was practically glowing as she walked out to the car, cradling Sarah. Sarah looked and saw Luke buckling Rebecca into the extra carseat they had installed. He was tickling her, making the wolf giggle and squeal.

"No, Daddy, not the tickle monster!" Rebecca cried, her tail a blur. As Sarah was buckled in next to her officially adopted sister, she looked up at Maria, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"I-I can still keep going to work, like we agreed?" Sarah asked this, hugging her dragon again. Maria smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Absolutely, baby girl! Of course, I'm still going to expect plenty of cuddle time from the both of you when you get home from work."

Sarah smiled and felt herself relax a little. "Thank you," she said in barely a whisper.

Maria rubbed their noses together and kissed her cheek. "Always, honey." She then leaned over and did the same for Rebecca.

Sarah sat cross-legged on the soft floor of the nursery. She was wearing a purple t-shirt, her diaper on full display. Her bushy black and white striped tail flicked a bit, a telltale sign that the skunk girl was a little frustrated. Her fingers were dancing across the keys, click-clacking rapidly as she worked hard to keep up with the backed up work. The office had been out of commission for a week due to a more thorough sweep from the police, who had yet to return any of the confiscated computers. Apparently the program they had found on Sarah's was considered more serious than initially thought. The fact that they had yet to hear any new information regarding Miranda was also worrisome.

Thankfully Luke had been able to get the higher-ups to agree to a temporary work-from-home schedule, and he had even bought both Sarah and Rebecca new laptops. It had been a week of adjustments. In the week since their adoption, Sarah and Rebecca had continued to share a crib, with the wolf girl stating she enjoyed snuggling up with her new sister's soft and cuddly tail. While initially awkward, Sarah reluctantly had to admit that sleeping next to Rebecca was actually nice.

Maria was practically glowing, she and Luke both enjoying doting on their two new additions to the family. The female Amazon would definitely make a point of treating Sarah and Rebecca like adults, there were often many times in the day when she would lapse and coo at anything they did. Sarah was pretty sure Maria barely contained a squeal when the skunk girl had helped carry in some groceries. She also insisted on supervising during bathtime, which seemed to mean sit by and let the little-furs, who thankfully were allowed to bathe separately, wash themselves for about a minute before she would lovingly take over.

As Sarah sat there, working on the backlog of expense reports, her green pacifier bobbing in and out of her mouth, Mr. Scuffles sitting on her lap, she reflected once again on the dichotomy of her new situation. On the one hand, here she was, handling the accounting needs of a company, yet dressed like a baby. She stopped and took a moment to poke the front of her diaper. It squished and she sighed, resuming her work. If she had any plans for re-potty training, those had long since gone right out the window. The more she settled into this new lifestyle, the less she felt the need to go. And when she would go, she no longer seemed to feel it as it happened either.

From out in the hall came a happy squeal, causing Sarah to look up and towards the door. The baby gate was opened, with them only ever shut when company was coming over. She saw Rebecca, wearing only a diaper, run by giggling, with Maria following in tow, holding a blue legless onesie. "Oh no you don't, my mischievous little pup," Maria laughed. Sarah sighed, her ears splaying flat on her head. She had admitted to herself that she was actually a little jealous of how well the wolf girl seemed to have adapted to her new situation. She effortlessly called Maria and Luke "Mommy" and "Daddy", whereas Sarah still felt weird about it and would often trip up and call them by their names, which they didn't pressure her about in any way.

Rebecca had also been working on her own portion of the backlog, but took more breaks than Rebecca did, often to go play or to go just walk up and climb into the laps of their new giant parents. She would also try to, on two separate occasions literally, drag Sarah away from her laptop and work to go play. This wasn't because Rebecca was being lazy or irresponsible. It was actually a matter of Sarah almost compulsively trying to get her portion all done and out of the way before they returned to work. The company had ordered new desktops for everyone in the accounting department, not able to wait any longer to have the originals returned. Come Monday, they would be all installed and ready to go.

In truth, the reason Sarah wanted to get this all done was only partly as a result of just wanting it out of the way. She also wanted to prove that she was just as capable as any of her other colleagues, regardless of her being adopted and in diapers. She knew that the fact that she would still be resuming her regular duties would raise some eyebrows, and earn her some glares from her fellow height-challenged coworkers. A knock on the doorframe drew Sarah's attention away from the screen of her laptop. She reflexively hit save before seeing Maria standing there in the doorway, Rebecca smiling behind her pink binky as she rested on the giantess' hip, now wearing the onesie.

"Hey, sweetheart. Almost time for lunch," Maria said as she strode on over, bending down to pick Sarah up in her free arm. She and Rebecca were both shifted in her arm until she was cradling both of them, one arm apiece. Sarah's head came to rest on Maria's left breast, the Amazon's heartbeat making her smile. "So now that this little trouble-maker is all dressed, let's get you both fed, then I think a nap is in order."

"B-but I still have to reconcile the expenditures as well as process the purchase orders," Sarah exclaimed, only to be kissed on the cheek.

"If after your nap you still feel the need to do that today, instead of playing on the new swingset Daddy is putting together in the backyard, you can. But taking a little break for some num-nums and then to rest is non-negotiable, sweetie," Maria said this with a note of finality. Sarah huffed and crossed her arms, while Rebecca giggled around a blue binkie.

"You're a workaholic," she lisped around the soother, making Sarah roll her eyes.

"I'm just trying to make sure that everyone knows I can still do my job just as well as I was able to before all this craziness happened."

"Fair, but you still will burn yourself out if you don't stop and do something else."

And just what would that be? Run around naked like a toddler, go play on swings or in the fancy new sandbox? Sarah opted not to voice these thoughts, not wanting to hurt Maria's feelings. She sighed, knowing that the motherly Amazon meant well, even if her ideas of helping were being skewed by her maternal instincts and hormones. Soon, Sarah was being lowered into her special green highchair, while Rebecca was being sat down in her blue one right next to her. They were both safely buckled in, the trays snapped into place. Sarah noticed Rebecca swinging her legs, looking happy and carefree. It still puzzled the skunk girl, but she shrugged it off.

"I thought a special personal pizza each for you two little cuties would be an excellent treat," Maria said, setting the, to Amazons, tiny pizzas down on paper plates on the girls' trays. Sarah was surprised that a personal pizza was practically a large pizza to someone her size. She smiled a little when she saw the pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms. Looking over, she caught sight of Rebecca snatching up a slice of her pepperoni pizza and going to town on it, quickly making a mess around her mouth, thankfully just after Maria was quickly able to bib her. Sarah rolled her eyes as a pink bib was gently buttoned around her neck. She picked up a slice, unable to refrain from making a happy humming noise after taking that first bite.

"No throwing food, 'Becca," Maria lightly admonished, making the wolf little-fur's ears splay flat on her head.

She was startled when a piece of pepperoni landed on the tip of her nose. The skunk girl turned to see Rebecca looking over with a wolfish grin. She then playfully stuck her tongue out at Sarah, making the skunkette do the same back. When Maria set bottles of juice down on the trays next, Rebecca didn't think twice about snatching hers up and starting suckling. Sarah in turn looked at her own bottle. Before the adoption, she had agreed to try them, but drinking from one was just so awkward for her. Not only was it embarrassing, although compared to having someone else wipe your bottom it was definitely lower down on the embarrassment ladder; it was kinda hard to do. She looked over and saw Rebecca had gulped down a third of her own bottle with little effort, making Sarah wonder how she did it as she picked up her own. Blushing as she stuck the nipple in her mouth, she sucked a few times, getting some squirts, but apparently not finding the right rhythm to it.

Lunch went by rather quickly. Sarah was able to eat a little over half of her pizza, and was shocked to find that Rebecca had eaten all but two slices of her own by the time she was finished. Sarah couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips seeing the sauce and bits of cheese and pepperonis smeared on Rebecca's muzzle and cheeks. Maria cooed at what a messy eater 'Becca was, and cleaned her off with a washcloth. Sarah whined a bit as her own face was to be cleaned off next, surprised at how much sauce was on her own bib and around her mouth. Once cleaned and their messy bibs removed, the girls were scooped back up, Rebecca was given her binky as she was done with her bottle, while Sarah continued to suck on her own bottle that was now half empty. Rebecca let out a yawn that Sarah fought hard to avoid copying, but failed.

"Uh-huh, that's two sleepy little princesses I see. I think I shall escort them on their journey to the kingdom of napland," Maria cooed softly. The two were carried up to the nursery, where both got a quick diaper change into their thicker sleep diapers, before being tucked in to the crib. Sarah snuggled her dragon while Rebecca snuggled her tail. After Maria kissed them on their foreheads again, she left. That is when Sarah decided to ask something that had been on her mind lately.

"Hey, Rebecca?" she asked, starting to feel sleepy but trying to stay awake.

"Yeah?" Rebecca asked, sounding as sleepy as Sarah felt.

"How come you've been... giving in to all this baby stuff?" Sarah asked. "You know, running around and enjoying being fed in a high chair, or even playing with bath toys during bathtime?"

"Well... it could be because I never really got a chance to have fun when I was a pup," Rebecca said, taking a moment to pause. "Growing up, when my parents weren't gone all day, being worked nearly half to death in the mines or in some Snaug factory, then we were on the run from one camp to another, trying to find new homes."

That made Sarah pause, as Rebecca hadn't really talked a lot about her home dimension.

"What about school?"

"When we got to the small town of Oslaw, I think I was about eight, and that's when I started going to school, instead of being tutored by a neighbor or something. We stayed there for a few years until one night, they just never came home. It was a few days later when some officers came by and told me they had been arrested for seditionist activities, and then took me to a children's housing unit. I stayed there until I aged out at seventeen, working to put myself through school. Then it took me a while to find a job that wasn't just digging ditches or something."

"That sounds horrible... I'm sorry," Sarah said, feeling guilty about reopening old wounds.

"Eh, don't be. It was horrible, but it was also just life. I started going to some rallies and meetings with others who were tired of that bullshit. Unfortunately, at a protest, some of us got rounded up and labeled terrorists, even though we were peacefully marching. And, well, then just before I arrived here, you popped into existence right in the portal station, and that jackass tossed you through, saying something about a quota."

Sarah growled remembering that rhino bastard, calming down as Rebecca went from cuddling her tail to wrapping her arms around her, cuddling close.

"So, after our adoption... I dunno, I just decided to go with it a bit and started having fun." Sarah felt guilty for judging Rebecca on how she acted. "What about you? I only saw you pop in just as we were leaving my home dimension."

"Uhm... I had just gotten off work and was walking home, when there was a flash of light, and my everything started to hurt and burn and stuff. Next thing I knew, there I was, transformed, in front of a bunch of animal-people."

Rebecca's hug got a little bit tighter. "I'm sorry that you got pulled from your home dimension," she said with another yawn. Sarah yawned back, rubbing her eyes. "But... I am happy that we're safe now... and that we get to be sisters."

Sarah smiled, not thinking as she put her bottle back in her mouth. She started to suck on it, and eventually found a steady method that kept the sweet juice inside coming out in a steady stream. She pulled it out to speak.

"Me too," she said, turning a bit to hug Rebecca back. She saw that the wolf girl had already fallen asleep and was gently snoring. Rebecca snuggled closer, closing her eyes as she continued to nurse her bottle.

I hope we really are safe, she thought before drifting off to sleep.

Whisper: And there you have it, dear readers! It was so much fun cranking out this new chapter. I hope that you enjoyed it. Please consider leaving a comment or review, but quietly. The girls are sleeping.

• Like 9
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022

Yay. I love it. I can’t wait till the next chapter. I’m really “concerned” about that Amazon, the poor thing.  Even if she gets well enough to go back to work will she ever regain all of her potty training? Will the wires get crossed in her brain while she was being fixed that she can’t help but “enjoy “ her messy diapers? Maybe she’s a lost cause and won’t be anything more than a baby or a toddler at best and need her own mommy and daddy. Like I said, poor Amazon (totally being sarcastic)

A part of me wonders if her new sister wasn’t the one doing all this stuff to her. Will the attacks stop now that she’s adopted or will they continue just because either because she’s still working or because the attacker is trying to get revenge for something she’d done to them and wants her brain to be mush.  I’m betting on the revenge part and wanting the girl’s brains to be turned into mush. I just haven’t figured out what she could have possibly done to anyone to cause that kind of hatred. But the possibilities on that alone are a lot. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay. I love it. I can’t wait till the next chapter. I’m really “concerned” about that Amazon, the poor thing.  Even if she gets well enough to go back to work will she ever regain all of her potty training? Will the wires get crossed in her brain while she was being fixed that she can’t help but “enjoy “ her messy diapers? Maybe she’s a lost cause and won’t be anything more than a baby or a toddler at best and need her own mommy and daddy. Like I said, poor Amazon (totally being sarcastic)

A part of me wonders if her new sister wasn’t the one doing all this stuff to her. Will the attacks stop now that she’s adopted or will they continue just because either because she’s still working or because the attacker is trying to get revenge for something she’d done to them and wants her brain to be mush.  I’m betting on the revenge part and wanting the girl’s brains to be turned into mush. I just haven’t figured out what she could have possibly done to anyone to cause that kind of hatred. But the possibilities on that alone are a lot. 

Hehehehehe, twists and turns is all I have to say.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a certain co worker of theirs becomes their office babysitter while they are at work. Chaging diapers, feeding them at lunch and making sure they take at least one nap at work.She may even take a pay cut for her past actions but joyfully get a new tittle of office baby sitter.

Also don’t littles have parties when they are adopted. I could see that being used to find out who is messing with Sarah. Plus it would give them some interesting interaction with there Amazon co workers. I am thinking specifically the one that babies all the littles, the photghaper, and the Amazon that runs the company daycare. With the one running the day care explaining how much happier they would be with her during the work days, because she would have lots of fun toys to play with and cartoons to watch.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Princessamaryllis said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if a certain co worker of theirs becomes their office babysitter while they are at work. Chaging diapers, feeding them at lunch and making sure they take at least one nap at work.She may even take a pay cut for her past actions but joyfully get a new tittle of office baby sitter.

Also don’t littles have parties when they are adopted. I could see that being used to find out who is messing with Sarah. Plus it would give them some interesting interaction with there Amazon co workers. I am thinking specifically the one that babies all the littles, the photghaper, and the Amazon that runs the company daycare. With the one running the day care explaining how much happier they would be with her during the work days, because she would have lots of fun toys to play with and cartoons to watch.

Hehehehe, Tiffany does love mollycoddling the little and little-furs!

Depends on the Amazonian parents. Tune in next time to see where the twists and turns go next!

Had to go back and read the other chapter to remind myself of where we were in this story. Enjoyed the addition, hope they stay the good parents they seem to be. Sarah definitely needs to let her hair down though and start enjoying some of the perks of being a baby!

• Like 1

Glad to see the girls at least safe and comfortable but I do worry as well that this isn't over. Both girls reactions to the situation are hella understandable.... Me personally I would probably be spending a lot of time in my new mommy's lap just full on breakdown from emotional overstim/exhaustion. Basically just venting everything I had been bottling/repressing to get through and survive. For probably at least the first couple weeks to month... ??‍♀️

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Had to go back and read the other chapter to remind myself of where we were in this story. Enjoyed the addition, hope they stay the good parents they seem to be. Sarah definitely needs to let her hair down though and start enjoying some of the perks of being a baby!

:)

Maria and Luke are Amazons who are aware of how unfair society cam be towards Littles, and who have actively participated in protests and demonstrations to fight against it. Of course, Amazonian hormones are powerful, but still, they'll not mistreat their new daughters. Now doting on and cuddling, that's another story...

And yeah! Rebecca already seems to be enjoying those perks. A little TLC should have Sarah coming out of her protective shell.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Glad to see the girls at least safe and comfortable but I do worry as well that this isn't over. Both girls reactions to the situation are hella understandable.... Me personally I would probably be spending a lot of time in my new mommy's lap just full on breakdown from emotional overstim/exhaustion. Basically just venting everything I had been bottling/repressing to get through and survive. For probably at least the first couple weeks to month... ??‍♀️

Surely it must be over though? Sarah, the primary target, has been adopted. What else could whomever has been doing this want?

Awww

• 2 weeks later...