LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unusual Magical Girl: Princess Padding (Chapter 1 on 10/6/20)

Author's Note: Hello there, and welcome to the second entry in a series of ABDL-themed superhero stories. This is meant to be connected to my previous story, Real Heroes Wear Diapers: The Diapered Avenger.

To be perfectly honest, I'm still not entirely used to this. Recently, I've been through some... changes, for lack of a better word, and I'm not sure how I feel about them. On the one hand, I've been able to do some great things, and I feel like I'm making the world a better place. The only problem is the downsides are kind of... okay, they're really embarrassing. My name is Katie Mystikerin, and this is my story...

An Unusual Magical Girl: Princess Padding

I guess it all started three weeks ago. I'm just your average girl with dark skin and curly hair, and I had just started my senior year of high school.

It was in the afternoon, and I was in the middle of some homework when I heard my little sister Alice come into my room. She had a few tears in her eyes. “Sissy, I had an accident...” She mumbled, pointing to the faded print on her Pull-Up. Alice had been potty training for a while, and even though she was almost four, she was still struggling.

I got out of my desk and went over to comfort Alice. “Hey, don't worry. It's only one accident. You've been doing a lot better with staying dry and making it to the potty.” I said reassuringly as I took her to the bathroom. “You'll make it to big girl underwear like me someday.” I added while I tore off the sides of Alice's Pull-Up and cleaned her up before taking out a dry one for her to step into.

Alice smiled as soon as she was in a fresh Pull-Up. “Thanks, Sissy!” Even though she was having trouble with it, she still didn't want to give up. It was kind of admirable of her. And dealing with her wet Pull-Ups was still better than changing her poopy diapers.

Before I could get back to my homework, I noticed a faint glowing outside in my backyard. I made sure Alice stayed inside while I went to check on it. I followed the light and saw it was coming from a... baby rattle? Specifically, a baby rattle being held by a white teddy bear wearing a bow. Looking at the rattle, I noticed some kind of pink rock or gemstone on top. I decided to pick them both up, before I walked back to my house. I was planning to post a picture of the bear and rattle on social media to see who lost these, thinking their kid would be worried sick.

I realized it was getting late, so I decided to go to bed. I had to get up early for school tomorrow. Although the rattle kept letting off that bright pink light, I still slept peacefully through the night.

When I woke up the next morning, I noticed something was... different. For one thing, the room smelled like baby powder, which I only recognize thanks to Alice and some of the other kids I've babysat in the past. I got up to see if anything else was different, but I noticed something underneath my legs. I thought I had a pillow underneath me, but when I reached underneath my covers, I felt something... plastic instead. I took off the covers, and gasped when I saw what I was wearing.

Instead of the panties I was wearing last night, I was wearing a big pink diaper with baby block designs on the front. Why the hell was I wearing this? Was this some kind of prank? Who would do this? I looked at the front of the diaper and noticed a yellow spot. I poked the front and... yep. I had used this thing. I had so many questions to ask.

I brushed that thought out of my mind as I got out of bed and walked (though it felt like more like I waddled) over to my dresser for another pair of panties. When I opened the drawer, my eyes widened as I only saw pairs of socks and bras and not a single pair of panties to be seen.

Before I could think about my situation any more, my dad came into the room. “Morning Katie.” He said as he walked over and placed a hand on the front of the diaper I was wearing.

I naturally slapped his hand away. “Dad, what the hell?” I asked, understandably pissed.

My Dad just looked confused by what I did. “I'm just... checking your diaper, like your mother and I do every day. Are you okay?”

“Why am I wearing a diaper?” I asked the obvious question.

My dad still looked confused. “Because you need them? This wet diaper sort of answers your question.” He added as he poked the front of the diaper, only making me feel more uncomfortable. “Let's get you changed.” He said as he pointed to a changing table in the corner of my room. I'm honestly surprised I didn't notice that earlier.

Before I could really protest, my Dad managed to pick me up and laid me down on the changing table. He untaped the diaper and I instinctively covered my... you know. My Dad simply moved my hands away before he took out a couple baby wipes to start cleaning me up. I was caught off guard by how cold the wipes were. It really made me realize why Alice used to squirm around a lot when I had to change her.

My Dad then took out a container of baby powder and started to sprinkle it all over my rear and privates. I really didn't get why he was being so casual about this. All I wanted was for this whole process to be over. My Dad took out a new diaper with unicorns on the front and unfolded it before sliding it underneath me. He soon taped it up and ran his finger through the legholes to check for leaks. After that, he playfully patted the front to signify he was done. “Alright, go get ready for school. Breakfast is almost ready.” He said as he left the room.

With that, I was left alone, naturally confused by what just happened. So somehow, I'm wearing diapers again, and my Dad thinks I need them. I really couldn't think this would get any weirder.

And that's when the teddy bear I found yesterday started to talk.

“Hello there, Princess!”

“WHAT THE FU--”

What did you think of the first chapter? I wanted to start with a different approach than my last story, which is why there's more focus on the diapers to start with. Next time, there will be more exposition by the talking teddy bear in question, and it'll definitely be longer than this chapter. Any kind of feedback on how I can improve is welcome. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

• Like 6

Chapter 2

“CK!?” I cried out. Could you blame me? There was a talking stuffed animal in my room!

“Shh! Your parents can't know about me!” The talking teddy bear explained. “My name is Polaris, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Princess.”

“Princess, what are you talking about?” I asked.

The teddy bear walked over and held up the rattle I found last night. “You have bonded with this gemstone, and you shall gain the magical powers of Hope!”

“Magical... wait. Are you the reason why I'm wearing this?” I asked as I showed my diapered rear to Polaris.

Polaris shook his head and pointed to the rattle. “Of course not. The gemstone slightly altered the way others perceive you so you can be more in touch with your inner child.”

“It couldn't do anything so I'm not stuck wetting my pants?” I retorted.

“With all due respect, Princess, a dirty diaper is a small price to pay for the extraordinary powers you have access to now.” Polaris replied.

“What kind of powers do you mean?” I asked. “And why do I even need these powers to begin with?”

Before Polaris could answer, I heard a knock on my door. “Sissy! Mommy wants you to come down for breakfast!”

“Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes!” I told Katie before whispering to Polaris. “Look, how about we talk about this later?” I said as I went over to my dresser to pick out my outfit for the day. I sighed a little as I saw I had no pants, only skirts (which made sense given how huge these things made my butt look). I got on a pink top and a black skirt to go with it. I told Polaris to wait in my room for now and then headed down to breakfast.

I smiled as I saw my family in the kitchen. “And the sleeping giant finally awakens.” My Mom joked, knowing how much I like my sleep.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at my Mom's little joke before I sat down next to Alice at the table. Breakfast only made my situation even more confusing. Alice was talking about how she woke up wet again, and my parents were trying to cheer her up.

“Don't worry, sweetie. You've already made it to the potty several times this week.” My mom said reassuringly.

“But it's hard! Why can't I go back to diapies like Katie?” Alice asked, making me blush a little. The fact that I was in diapers while my three year old sister was still potty training only gave me more questions I needed to ask Polaris.

“Alice, we've been over this before. Your sister has a condition that makes it hard for her to tell when she has to use the potty.” My Dad explained. Okay, so apparently I'm incontinent or something like that. I guess that answered one of the questions I had.

I didn't really talk much during breakfast as I was still puzzled by my situation. Thankfully, diapers weren't mentioned much until my Mom told me to give a new package of diapers to the school nurse. I have to go to the nurse's office if I use these? I just nodded and went along with it for now.

After breakfast, I got my stuff together for school, including a plastic bag with the diapers my mom mentioned earlier. They were a mixture of white and pink with butterflies on the front. It only made me wonder who made diapers this babyish in my size.

“Are you ready for school, Princess?” Polaris spoke up, making me turn my attention to him.

“I guess. Does everyone think I've always needed diapers?” I asked.

Polaris nodded. “Because of the glamour the gemstone emanates, the way everyone else perceives you is altered slightly. The best part is that nobody ever questions your new need for diapers.”

“So my family and friends see the fact that a high school senior in diapers is normal?”

“Exactly! How about we talk more after you go to school? I will accompany you.” Polaris said before he jumped into my backpack with the rattle, surprisingly fitting inside the bag. He was pretty small, so I didn't think anyone would really notice him. If anyone asked, I could always say that Alice left one of her toys in here by accident.

I snuck one last look in the mirror to make sure my butt didn't stick out underneath my skirt, and headed to school.

On the way there, I met my friend Erica, who I usually walked to school with. “Hey Katie! How are you today?” She energetically waved to me.

I smiled as I saw Erica. “I'm doing fine, how are you?”

Erica shrugged. “Eh, weekend was alright. What's in the bag?” She asked, making me freeze in place a little.

I did my best to keep Erica from looking inside. “Oh, w-w-well It's just something my Mom wants me to drop off at the nurse's office.”

“Oh, so more diapers for the nurse.” Erica said bluntly. “Why are you so nervous about that?”

I couldn't believe Erica was treating this so casually. I knew she was open about things, but this was ridiculous. “I don't know. Don't you think it's weird that I need diapers?” I asked.

“Not really. You said you've needed them your whole life. Nobody's ever really judged you for it.” Erica replied.

I wasn't sure if she was just saying that to make me feel better or not. “You don't think it's gross?”

Erica shook her head. “I mean yeah, you stink up the room sometimes, but it's not your fault.” She said, making me blush vividly in response.

We soon arrived at school. Erica promised she'd meet me at out first class while I dropped off the diapers at the nurse's office.

“Good morning, Katie.” Nurse Eleanor said warmly. “Do you have something for me?”

“Uh, yeah. I have more... you know...” I held up the bag of diapers for her.

Nurse Eleanor smiled in response. “I understand. Do you need a change before class?” She asked.

I shook my head in response. “No, I-I'm dry right now.” I mumbled before I left.

Classes went the same way as usual, with the same boring stuff I only kept up with so I'd graduate. I wanted to go into fashion design anyway. Though I'm not sure if any of the stuff I designed could fit over the massive diapers I have to wear now. Maybe I could start a line of designer onesies?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise nearby that almost sounded like a muffled explosion outside. Everyone else in my class ran out to find out what was going on. I heard a lot of people talking about what was attacking the school.

“There's a monster outside!”

“It's attacking the school!”

“What does it want?”

“The Rapture is starting! This is one of Satan's minions!”

I looked outside the window and saw what was honestly one of the strangest looking things I've ever seen in my life. And I just met a talking teddy bear today. It looked like a humanoid black bull wearing a bright red security blanket on his shoulder like a matador.

Everyone else left the classroom and started to run into the auditorium for safety, but before I could follow them, I felt Polaris poking my shoulder. “You must transform and fight this creature, Princess!”

I couldn't believe what he just said. “I have to fight that thing?” I asked incredulously. “I don't know how to use these magical powers you said I have!”

“Then I'll just have to teach you on the spot!” Polaris replied as he took out the bejeweled rattle and handed it to me. “Now, start shaking this around.”

Feeling like I had no other choice, I started shaking the rattle. While it made the usual noise a rattle made, I noticed a strange magical aura emanating from it. “Whoa...” I was in awe of the energy coming from the rattle. “What now?”

“Raise it above your head and say 'Omutsu Change'!” Polaris said.

Without thinking, I did just that. “Omutsu Change!” As soon as I said that, the rattle let out a bright flash of pink light.

When I came to, I really wished I didn't transform if it meant wearing something like this. I was currently dressed in a pink and frilly dress that did nothing to cover my diaper, almost like something a toddler would wear. There were several red bows decorating the dress, with one on my head as well. My hair was also done in two childish pigtails, completing the ensemble that made me look like a giant baby.

“Why the hell am I wearing this?” I asked Polaris.

“This is the gemstone bestows its power onto you! You should feel honored!” Polaris replied.

“But do I have to look like this?” I whined a little. “And how can I fight that bull?”

Polaris pointed to the rattle I was holding. I noticed it was much bigger, almost like it was the size of a small dumbbell. “With that rattle, you can cast spells to fight evil with. Thanks to the rattle synchronizing with you, the spells you can cast can instantly come to your mind.”

I really had no idea what that meant, but I put that out of my mind as I ran outside to confront the bull.

The bull sneered as he saw me. “So the gemstone chose you, did it? Nice outfit.”

“Sh-Shut up!” I said, incredibly flustered.

The bull monster took advantage of the situation and charged at me. I was able to dodge his attack, almost like a reflex. The bull threw a couple punches at me, and I dodged those as well.

“Come back and fight already!” The bull shouted angrily.

“Believe me, I would if I could!” I replied as I ran away. I really had no idea how to fight this guy. I noticed I was a lot faster than I usually was, but I wasn't sure how I could fight back. I knew the bull was charging at me, so I needed to find some way to make it harder for him to see me. Maybe I could throw some sand in his face?

It was then that I got an idea of what to do. Coincidentally, the gemstone on top of the rattle started glowing.

I shook the rattle again and aimed it at the bull. “Powder Wave!” I cried out before the rattle fired a burst of a white substance that smelled like... baby powder? I had no idea how I came up with the name so fast, but it didn't matter because the bull was blinded by the stuff.

The bull then cried out in rage. “You bitch! I'll kill you!” He shouted before slamming the ground, creating a seismic shock that knocked me down. It looked like he was still trying to crush me even without his sight.

I needed a way to bind him in place, and I soon got another idea of how to stop the bull in place. I shook my rattle again and pointed it at the bull. “Ring Bind!” The rattle then summoned several plastic multicolored rings that stopped the bull in place, making him look like one of those plastic ring towers. At this point, the bull couldn't move.

“Excellent job! Now finish him off with your ultimate attack, the Pink Punisher!” Polaris said from behind.

I nodded and shook my rattle once again, almost like it was second nature. The gemstone on the rattle started glowing a bright pink energy. “Pink Punisher!”

After I shouted that, I fired a powerful ray of pink energy at the bull, vaporizing him in the process.

“Yes!” I cheered out as I celebrated my victory. I didn't even care how ridiculous I looked, I had just killed my first monster. Maybe this superhero thing won't be so bad after all...

“Hey look! The super baby saved us!”

The crowd started to cheer for me, though I blushed at the name they gave me. I really needed to think of a better one later on.

What did you think of this chapter? As usual, any sort of feedback on how I can improve, have any suggestions, or just want to say you enjoyed the chapter is welcome.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...