LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your favorite Baby Diaper STUFFER?

CodHero24

I've been using LUVS size 6 for awhile now, and my supply is dwindling down, so I was considering trying something else.

Pampers are great as stuffers, but a bit pricey.

Does anyone have a go-to stuffer they trust?

I like Pampers Cruisers size 7, but as you said, they are a bit pricy. The best deal I've come across so far is the Costco store-brand size 6 diapers, in terms of value for the money. But my wearing habits have changed to where I am now comfortable wearing bigger plastic diapers under my clothes, so I don't use stuffers very much anymore. I used to put on a low-bulk store-bought diaper like a Depends and then put a stuffer into it to get maybe 5-6 hours out of it, back when I had a hard time procuring ABDL diapers and didn't feel comfortable outside of the house in something that I perceived to be bulky and loud. However in the last year I've up-sized my wardrobe and become more comfortable wearing heavier-duty models, so now I typically get through the day using two diapers, one that I get about 14 - 16 hours out of, and one that is good for 8-10, so I haven't found a use for stuffers lately. I love opening a new package of Pampers, though - great scent. 

If you have a Dollar General, get their DG brand baby diapers in sizes 4 to 6.  They are highly absorbent and less that $6 for a package of 22 or 16 depending on which size you choose.  For that price it's worth trying if nothing else.

• Like 1

I like using Luvs. I have always used them and that scent when you pull a fresh one out of the bag is amazing! Just picked up a new pack of size 6. Brand new cover patern on them. Gotta love the "Woke up like this" on the back lol.

I like the Huggies Little Movers Plus I get from Costco.  They have small pieces of velcro on the front that stick to my big diaper and I use the tapes on the back to also help hold it in place.  I use a size 5 in the back and a size 4 in the front.  This combo allows me to use one set all day and another overnight.  I used to buy size 6 but there isn't much size difference and I get so many more diapers for the same amount of money.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My favorite diaper stuffer are my messes, but that's not what you meant! My local medical supply store has Tranquility Topliner Boosters that work well.  I also simply use cloth baby diapers or microfiber cloth as diaper stuffers. The microfiber cloth is good, thin yet very absorbent and found in the automotive section of a Walmart because they are often used for drying a car after washing. 

• Like 1