LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

20 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, no, it's not just because you're female.  

When I see "dark", I assume there will be violent/coercive/other dark elements in the story.  

I don't know how anyone makes the leap from "dark" to "sexual" or something. 

I was just trying to be nice, but cool it's not just me ?

I wasn't even the only one who used under age characters either, and the other one was way worse in my opinion. There were some catheter descriptions that made me squirm... and not quite how they work ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SashaButters said:

Maybe it's just because I'm female and my brain works differently, but when I see a tag labeled "dark" I don't automatically think it's sexual. "Mature" maybe, but dark just means it's not light. 

Congrats on finishing your story by the way, it was one of the better written ones. Sometimes finishing something by a deadline is half the battle.

You as well, nothing against you, but when people read the age of a character under the age of 18 and with a Tag like Dark it throws red flags. Not that it's going to contain a child in a sexual act, but dark and under 18 can be looked at differently in peoples eyes.

13 minutes ago, Tfmonkey said:

Not that it's going to contain a child in a sexual act, but dark and under 18 can be looked at differently in peoples eyes.

I guess *Shrugs* People are going to complain if I do or if I don't.  No matter what you write or your taste you can't please everyone. I just thought it was petty someone tried to get me disqualified from the contest just because of the way it was tagged, it's all for fun. I just hope Kasserbang gets what he was looking for in the entries. He seems like a really nice guy, and it was nice of him to host this ^^ I hope we have more of these in the future.

Maybe I missed something, but I don’t understand how it’s possible that the facts known Lily were not known by Eliza (the narrator) before Lily revealed them in court. I mean, Lily was the main witness around and it makes little sense that no one cares to ask what she had seen while at Debbie’s.

Even before court questions, the police had to check her version of the story.

16 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

Maybe I missed something, but I don’t understand how it’s possible that the facts known Lily were not known by Eliza (the narrator) before Lily revealed them in court.

?

17 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

I mean, Lily was the main witness around and it makes little sense that no one cares to ask what she had seen while at Debbie’s.

She thought it was just medicine, and didn't speak well at the time.

19 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

Even before court questions, the police had to check her version of the story.

She was still repeating what Debbie told her to say and police wrote her off for being too young and didn't question her any farther than that. Now that she was older, more verbal, and away from Debbie she was able to give a better description.

OMG!  That was a tense story, especially as it drew to a close.   

It is a very dark, but appropriate first hand account  of child abuse.    It certainly meets the criteria for a dark label, because I will probably being thinking about Eliza's story for a while.   Especially how many people could have intervened, but allowed themselves to be duped. 

For me, the most troubling was the way the school nurse completely abandoned her obligation to report suspected child abuse, and the principal did as well.  The principal did act later, but in reality that was too late.   That is a CPS call, and the laws of temporary guardianship can be quite complicated.    

Another dark layer is how the community turned on the victim and forced them to move.

• 3 weeks later...

Normal I would not ready a story about something like this for ABDL story, but it's a true account of how child abuse can go on seeing before it to late some time. Just because someone looks like a good person they can be a true monster too.