LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a down day. Dark thoughts and fighting the urge to cry. Worried about money (two $500 bills coming due, almost out of food, and sales are down) but its more than that as anyone with clinical depression will understand. Everything just seems so bleak right now with nothing to look forward to.

• Sad 2

me and my husband have had some really dark moments in our lives but things will get better. an we know that everyone on this site is grateful  that you created this site you have no idea how grateful we are to be finally able to talk about  this side of us with other people we just want to tell you  you are really appreciated thank you for creating this wonderful community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear you are down a bit. I'm in my own hole as well, so you have company. I'm not a clinically depressed person, but just unhappy about a part of myself I'm really not proud of at the moment. 

I know some of the darkness,  but I also know that "this to shall pass," just takes a bit of time...

As mentioned above, you have created something wonderful here... ????? so you have something to be proud of, and point to as a reflection of your efforts ( E_farts?) And something to show for your time. Not to mention all the friends you have made all around the WORLD!!!! . Now, how many people do you know that can say THAT!!???

Hang in there..... "The sun will come out tomarrow" ?

qwack

• Like 1

Sorry your are having a down day. I understand that feeling all to well. 2020 has had my anxiety at an all time high. It doesn't help that I am now seeing a therapist for things that should have been addressed in childhood when the events happened. I am struggling to find better coping mechanisms instead of self-destructive coping mechanisms that I only just told my husband/daddy and we have been married for 12 years. Yes, I got that good at hiding and lying about things. Y

You have done a wonderful thing creating this site and I am sorry that you are having troubles now.  As Square Duck said, "the sun will come out tomorrow." While that may sound hard to believe right now, I think it is always good to have one positive thing to think about so that the depressing stuff does not pull me too far down. Hang in there and thanks for all the hard work you do on this site. You help more people than you realize.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Having a down day. Dark thoughts and fighting the urge to cry. Worried about money (two $500 bills coming due, almost out of food, and sales are down) but its more than that as anyone with clinical depression will understand. Everything just seems so bleak right now with nothing to look forward to.

Sorry you're feeling down :(

Hope you feel better soon 

*Sends hugs*

Depression really sucks! Have been dealing with it for over 15 years. Spent a few weeks in a mental hospital because of it. It’s a very hard thing to deal with at times. Medication has helped but I also have many days I am down. Always available for chat or message.

Ended up being another rough night. It sounds so silly in the light of day, but I cried because of food. I was hungry and we didn't have anything meal-like to eat, and while I had a few dollars to order something; mom was asleep and I didn't think I was worth the cost by myself.

37 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Ended up being another rough night. It sounds so silly in the light of day, but I cried because of food. I was hungry and we didn't have anything meal-like to eat, and while I had a few dollars to order something; mom was asleep and I didn't think I was worth the cost by myself.

It's not silly bud, Don't ever dismiss or discredit your thoughts and feelings!  Don't know the situation and won't pretend to, but perhaps ordering something Mom could reheat? I do sort of  understand the care factor as I am the PCP for my 92yr old  great grandmother. 

Never ever judge something based on the cost, You can not take it with you $$$ and you never know.. So enjoy your life, money, success (even if it may not seem like that to you!)

You have made a wonderful place here where we can all come and share our thoughts, pain, emotions and values, without being discredited, attacked or shunned! That should definitely be worth a smile on your face bud!

People are thinking of you, and supporting you in every way they can! hell, I'm even here, and I've been basically hiding since you started this site ?

• Thanks 1