LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locked into diapers - How long?

Hi All

I've been trying to act out a fantasy where i'm locked into diapers while retaining an enema, so that I lose control and mess, and then i'm trapped in it for a bit until the timer goes.

Previous experiments havent quite worked - i've always been able to get out of the diaper, so i;ve just invested in a segufix locking cover and harness to make sure I cant escape.

The question is - how long to set the timer for? Has anyone done this sort of play? If so, how long did you set?

At first I would lay do9wn on the bed on my stomach and relaxx and it would come naturally unless you used enema or other type to bring it on. Once you do it you will realize how wonderful it is and feels. I do it a lot and even lay on the shower floor and roll around and raise feet on the wall and it feels so good, do not stop trying, the main thing is to relax and  enjoy the feeling.

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@britboy

The one person I know that also does this would be @DL-Ash  He would be able to give you information for bondage and Timer settings ;)

Brian

Thanks! Much appreciated!

The bondage solution itself is already sorted, I wanted to make sure I was mobile rather than bound down, hence the segufix cover and harness

• Thanks 1

So you have solved the bondage side of the equation - you are locked into a segufix harness and have placed the magnetic key for release

someplace near or far - part of the time element for release.

Now the question the time - how long ? - well how long can your body take the exposure to toxic fecal matter and urine fluids ? ? ? ? ?

You want to avoid long term exposure to these to avoid skin related rashes and the alike.

Can you stand the smell another element to deal with ?

You of course are wearing diapers and plastic covers -

disposable no problem into the garbage -

cloth be prepared to have a heavy duty bleaching wash removing any staining and reuse (of course you want to do this again don't you ?)

That segufix gear will be on the outside of the diaper mess containment field should be ok.

On 8/24/2020 at 5:00 AM, britboy said:

Hi All

I've been trying to act out a fantasy where i'm locked into diapers while retaining an enema, so that I lose control and mess, and then i'm trapped in it for a bit until the timer goes.

Previous experiments havent quite worked - i've always been able to get out of the diaper, so i;ve just invested in a segufix locking cover and harness to make sure I cant escape.

The question is - how long to set the timer for? Has anyone done this sort of play? If so, how long did you set?

I have never tried to lock myself into a diaper after my nightly enema,,,, I don't think a diaper would hold it. I have always wanted to diaper up after my enema,, But what would hold a 3 qt enema?? without making a really big mess I guess I could sit in the tub, and let loose and clean up, 

Any ideas one how much protection would hold it in so I could just enjoy it? without having the mess. I know I can put a disposable pad under me to play on. Its just my nightly enema is 3 its time 2.

I am always trying to find a way to make it less boring, I play on plastic mattress  etc, while I hold it.