LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

On 12/30/2022 at 7:21 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

That was a deliciously long chapter. And very emotional in spots. Adam is well and truly trapped. I'm wondering how much of his affection for Steve is still genuine, and how much might be attritubted to Stockholm Syndrome. 

As for Steve...I think part of him cares for Adam, but I also think part of him sees Adam as just another posession like an exotic pet. Sure you take care of your pet, even care for it, but at the end of the day you do what you want with it. 

Thanks! It’s funny that I start writing with a plan, but it seems like the characters sort of take on a mind of their.

Originally, Steve was sort of the white knight character and Molly was supposed to be a bratty girl that loved torturing Addy, sort of like Alice has become. The more I wrote, the more their personalities started to come out. Steve has so much in his life and I think it’s a struggle to keep Adam where he originally intended.

You’re pretty spot-on with the pet analogy… it’s like a puppy you get a kid for Christmas. They're super excited for a while, but eventually the novelty wears off and it’s up to someone else to do the hard parts.

There is definitely some Stockholm Syndrome going on. Adam doesn’t really know what love is, not reciprocated love at least. He loves Steve because he’s in such a wild place at this point, all at the behest of Steve, therefore Steve must love him as well, right? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 25

I didn’t see Steve or Monica the next morning, nor did I see Mark or Alice. I was sure they all departed for Helena early this morning since the weather outside wasn’t looking great. There was a constant howl of wind that I could hear through the fireplace in the sitting room, where Molly and I had spent most of the morning. 

Once luxury of not having Alice here was we pretty much had unrestricted access to our phones, but we were both well aware that our phones were being monitored and that any correspondence with friends and family would be scrutinized harshly and would potentially put our contract payout at jeopardy. It was nice just to feel like a normal teenager though, scrolling through hours of TikTok videos and creeping on Instagram. 

I told Molly about what happened yesterday with Steve, and while I half expected her perverted mind to fixate on the blowjob… or partial blowjob, I guess… she didn’t. She just hugged me and assured me that everything would be okay. I believe her. 

Charlotte meandered around the room periodically, fidgeting and straightening up, then sitting for a few seconds before jumping back up and honing on another menial task. 

I think we were at the point of boredom now, complacency even. How does an 18 year old boy become complacent when dressed as a toddler, dependent on diapers, unable to change or bathe themselves, or even decide which clothes to wear? Immersion, I guess. The novelty has worn off and this was my life now. I read somewhere that you can break a habit or form a new one after 30 days, and I guess it’s really true. I was accustomed to this life now. 

Molly and I both turned our heads quickly when we heard the chorus to “Little Bitty Pretty One” blast at full volume from Charlotte’s phone. She walked quickly to the table where her very old iPhone blared the ringtone three or four times before she answered. 

“Hello?” She sang into the phone.

She nodded a few times, then looked quickly to Molly and I, then nodded a few more times while darting her eyes between us. 

“Sure can, that’ll be just fine.” She said in a chipper tone that didn’t match her expression. 

My phone dimmed in my hand, then shut off. I dropped it to the floor, then pushed myself up into a sitting position on the couch as Molly did the same. We knew this phone call impacted us somehow, and were curious exactly how.

“No worries, thank you.” She said, then studied her phone for a second to find the button to hang up the call. “You girls are going on a little field trip.”

She said this in a flat tone, almost an ominous tone that didn’t sit well with me. She punched at her phone a little more, then started typing a message. The simulated clicking of the keys was, as the ringtone, on full blast and nearly caused me to wince with each press. Finally, after an eternity, the loud whoosh indicated that her message was sent. She placed her phone in her pocket, walked to us and collected ours, then told us to head to the nursery. 

Molly and I walked through the hallway and entered the large room where Emmy and Sam were both playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo Switch. It was clear that Sam was some kind of Mario Kart shark as she was lapping Emmy when we passed by. Neither of them diverted their gaze from the screen, but Emmy did let out a “fuck” under her voice as she watched Princess Peach float by on a corner. Emmy launched a green turtle shell that promptly bounced off of a wall, ricocheted, and hit herself. 

I wasn’t sure if they would be joining us on whatever adventure we would be embarking on, so just watched as the continued play until Charlotte walked in. By this point, Sam had crossed the finish line and she celebrated just as much as Peach did on the screen. Emmy looked more annoyed than I’d ever seen her, but shook it off quickly once she realized we were all watching.

“Everything okay?” Sam asked when she noticed Charlotte, Molly, and I standing there.

“Just lovely, dear. These two are going on a trip to see Mr. Steve’s new ranch.” Charlotte said with a smile. 

Molly and I both looked at each other with a little relief on our faces, now a little more understanding of what we were leaving for.

Charlotte ushered us into the back room and motioned for Molly to get to the changing table. With minimal effort, Charlotte boosted her up and turned her, then pushed her back to a laying position. Charlotte stripped off the pajama bottoms that Molly was wearing and tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper, then undid the tapes on the diaper and pulled it from beneath her. Charlotte balled the diaper up, secured it with the tapes, and tossed it into the bin next to her. 

Even after all of this time, even after all of our escapades together, I still found myself awkwardly peeking at Molly as she awaited her clean diaper. 

Charlotte pulled said diaper from the stack below the table which seems to have been replenished this morning already, then unfolded and fluffed it before placing the back of the diaper at Molly’s butt. A little lift and it was now at her lower back. Charlotte brought it up between Molly’s parted legs and secured it tightly with the tabs. 

Molly sat and spun around on the table so her legs were dangling, then lifted her arms above her head as Charlotte pulled the nightshirt over her and tossed it to join the pants. Molly shimmied from the table and stood next to me.

I followed suit and was soon clad in only an infantile diaper as well as we awaited Charlotte’s instruction on clothing. 

We were soon both dressed in thick tights and a tunic top that looked a little older than we were accustomed to. The tights did very little to conceal our diapers, but the top fortunately dropped low enough to cover us the rest of the way.

Charlotte pulled wool socks on us both, then led us to back to the sitting room where heavy coats, snow pants, and boots awaited. Tim, our driver from when we got here, was standing at the ready wearing a serious look on his face. He was dressed in all black and looked more like a mob driver than someone that would be driving Molly and I around.

“The car is pretty warm in the garage, so if you want to hold off on the snow gear, we can toss it in the back.” He said, but still motioned for us to put on the snow boots. 

Charlotte assisted us with the footwear as Tim carried the light gray snow gear to the back of the black Suburban, then came in to retrieve us from Charlotte. I was thankful to the safely in the large SUV as the garage door opened and saw the near blizzard that awaited us beyond the refuge of the mansion. 

Tim took it slow the entire way out to the main highway, which took much longer than it did on the way in. Fortunately the main road was pretty clear and Tim settled in behind a snow plow for the drive back toward the airport. Molly and I were silent the entire time, both taking in the views that surrounded us. I was thankful that I didn’t decide to try and run away yesterday because Alice was right, I would be dead within minutes of weather hitting me. 

Tim maintained his hands at ten and two on the wheel, his eyes fixed on the road. I could see the death grip he had on the steering wheel and wondered why we needed to do this trip today or all days. 

Fortunately the weather improved as we moved away from the mountain and soon Tim was passing the plow in the fast lane. There was just a little sliver of sunshine on the horizon as the clouds broke a tiny amount.

The road we were on would take us directly to the airport in town, but we veered right at an intersection just before we made it there. A short drive from there took us to a gated entrance on a snow covered road. Tim pulled the SUV near the gate, then stopped and waited. There was no call box that I could see, only large stone pillars on either side of us and a wooden crossbar overtop of the closed timber frame gate. 

‘Sinaani’ was painted on an old beam hanging down from the crossbeam. 

“What’s that mean?” I asked Tim, pointing up to the sign.

“Ugh… I’m not sure.” He said as he looked at the gate, then grabbed his phone from the console. 

He tapped for a moment, the smiled and looked at me in the mirror.

“The edge… I guess like the edge of the world. Probably fitting.” He said.

“Not creepy at all.” Molly added.

A moment later, the gates began to slowly open inward. Tim waited for a moment, then released the brake and drove slowly past them. He creeped down the long driveway, carefully following the tracks that another vehicle had left recently in front of us. Dense trees obscured any view we had, but there were gas lamps every few hundred feet that flickered warmly in their glass casing against the icy air. 

We finally rounded a patch of trees and came upon a clearing, then went up a steep grade and arrived at a timber and glass house overlooking miles and miles of the valley. 

There was another matching SUV parked in front of the house, directly under a covered circle driveway leading to the front door. Tim circled our car behind the other, then shut off the engine. He stepped from the car and rounded the front, then opened my door and gestured for Molly and I to exit. 

We carefully dropped onto the snow covered ground, then walked toward the front door. Tim moved past us and pushed hard at the wood and glass door, then moved us inside. 

“Hello!” I heard Alice yell from another room. 

I looked around the large entryway to the house and was impressed by the sheer scale. The house didn’t look that large from the outside, but the combination of high ceilings and massive windows made it seem much larger. 

Steve rounded a corner with Monica quickly in tow. He smiled broadly as we welcomed us and gestured for us to come with him.

“You’re gonna love this, honey.” He said to me as he welcomed me into his arms.

His scent was always so intoxicating. I’m not sure exactly what it was, but it was so masculine and woodsy, but not at all harsh.

“Just look around.” He said with excitement.

The place was like something out of a magazine. It wasn’t as large as the house back home, but the floor plan was much more open. He took us to the massive kitchen, where I had a feeling he would begin the tour, and told us all about the upgraded appliances granite countertops sourced from the ranch. He was right, it was spectacular. 

There was no furniture in the house at all, so it was hard to imagine living here, but what it lacked in accommodation, it made up for in spectacular views. From the kitchen there was a view that, on a clear day, could probably see right into Canada. If you looked out the front, I had no doubt that you could see Mark and Alice’s mansion on the mountain side.

“This way next.” Steve said excitedly, nearly pushing me out of the kitchen by the shoulders. 

We made our way through the large sitting room with a fireplace that stretched from floor to ceiling and entered a large room with double doors. Alice and Mark were both standing in this room, pointing around and imagining furniture placement. Both smiled with Molly and I entered. Alice stretched out her arms and Molly walked over to her, then smiled as Alice lovingly embraced her. 

“What do you think?” Alice asked.

“It’s great.” Molly said, trying to seem excited. 

I nodded with the same enthusiasm when Alice’s eyes met mine. 

“You girls are going to have a lot of fun here.” She said through a smile.

Mark nodded and placed his hand on Molly’s shoulder before turning and exiting the room. 

“Wanna see your room?” Monica said from out of nowhere. 

I can’t say I was surprised by her question. Of course I would need a room of my own, who wouldn’t. But the way she said it made it seem like I would be welcome in this room once we moved in. I was probably overreacting, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

I nodded and was led by Steve. Just down the hall was a single door that opened into another room with floor to ceiling windows. There wasn’t much special about the room, it was a decent size, but pretty much just a square room with a bathroom and closet. The view was, just as every other room, other worldly. 

“Think this’ll do?” Steve asked, hopefully.

“It’s wonderful.” I said. 

“And I’m just next door.” Monica added.

We walked to the room next door next, which was about double the size and had a beautiful bathroom with a claw foot tub that sat out on a ledge, encased with glass on three sides. She grinned from ear to ear as she told us how she’d arrange her furniture. 

We walked around the house for a few minutes more, but other than the few bedrooms, kitchen, and large living room, there wasn’t much more. Unlike Steve’s house now, there wouldn’t be a plethora of locked doors to hide stuff behind, which was a little concerning.

“So, are you gonna go forward?” Mark asked Steve as we all assembled back near the front entry.

“I think so. It’s got everything I was hoping for.” Steve responded with another look around. 

“Great, I‘ll make the call on the way back.” Mark responded, then turned and pulled at the front door. 

I started walking back to the SUV Molly and I arrived in, but Steve’s hand gripped at my upper arm and directed me to the other one in front. Mark, Alice, and Molly walked past me and joined Tim in that car while Steve, Monica, and I got in the car with Nick. 

Steve motioned for Monica to sit in the front seat while he and I took the back. I scooted across the right sided captains chair and took my seat behind Nick. We meandered back down the driveway, then to the main road. 

“What are your thoughts really?” Steve asked once we got up to speed on the highway.

“It’s very nice!” I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

“I haven’t known you for a long time, Addy, but I know you enough to know when you’re not being truthful.” He said with a concerned look on his face.

I paused and weighed my response options, but couldn’t come up with anything too convincing in time. 

“It’s a lot.” I said.

“The house?” He asked.

“No… the house IS great. Everything is just a lot.” I said with a nervous laugh.

He nodded subtly, but didn’t respond right away.

“Are you having doubts?” Monica asked as she pivoted around in the front seat.

I shook my head, but avoided eye contact with both of them. 

“If you don’t use your words, it won’t get any better.” Steve said as he reached his hand out and took mine in his. 

I took a deep breath and committed to myself that I wouldn’t cry.

“I guess I didn’t really realize that all of this would be permanent, you know? I guess when we were back home there was always like this safety net of being able to…” I started.

“Run away?” Steve interjected. 

“No!” I said sharply. “Have an identity.” 

He nodded his head.

“It’s just that… all of this is… well, I’m completely different that I used to be, than how I was.” I started, but quickly found that I was having trouble forming the words I wanted. “I guess moving here for good seems like it is going to erase that last little bit of identity I had left.”

Monica looked from me to Steve quickly, a look of empathy and concern on her face.

“I can understand that, baby.” He said softly.

We were quiet for a few seconds, enough time to make me wonder how many weird conversations Nick and Tim have been a part of during their driving duties for Mark and Alice. 

“Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Is this a deal breaker for you?” He asked with a little trepidation in his voice.

I shook my head without really even formulating an answer.

“It’s not a deal breaker, I’m not saying I won’t. It’s just… you know. A concern. I don’t know what there is to do to help.” I responded. 

I could start to see that the winter weather was engulfing us again as we started our climb back up the mountain.

“It’s just…” I started. “It’s like you’ll both have this new and exciting stuff going on. I mean, CEO of a company, Jesus. That’s huge and exciting. Do I just like, hang around the house all day while you all are gone? I’m sure you’re going to be on the road a lot. I’m just not sure where I fit in.”

“Well, you’ll…” Monica started, but Steve waved his hand at her to stop her from talking.

“You fit with me. Right where you have been fitting, that doesn’t change.” He said, trying to reassure me. 

“It just feels like it has lately.” I said.

“I know, and I’m sorry for that. We’re working on getting to our new normal and then everything is going to be fine.” He said with a tone of optimism.

I nodded and looked back at the large snowflakes flying past my window. 

“Will you try it and see?” He asked.

“What if it doesn’t?” I replied.

He sighed a little, indicating the answer would be that I returned home.

“Can I interject?” Monica asked forcefully.

We both looked at her, a little surprised.

“The biggest issue you’ve had since we got here was your inability to spend time together like you had been doing. Then, when you finally get the opportunity, I barge in and ruin the moment.” She said, correctly.

She paused and studied our reaction, then seeing that she was on the right track, continued. 

“My job in all of this is to make sure YOU have everything you need to be a successful CEO and it’s pretty damn clear that she’s a very large part of that.” She said to Steve before turning her attention to me. “And it’s imperative for him to be happy, that you’ve got to be happy as well. So here’s what we’re going to do, you two. First, you’re both going to spend quality time together every day alone. It’ll be scheduled on your calendar in the evenings. If you’re traveling, we’ll increase the time when you aren’t. Second, I’m going to see if Molly can stay with us for a little while after we move in. Maybe that’ll make the transition easier and more comfortable. Deal?”

I looked at Steve, our eyes exchanging surprise at the pointed instructions we’d received, then both nodded. 

“Wonderful.” She said triumphant, then turned and faced forward. 

I smiled a little at her forcefulness and how caught off guard Steve was, but knew that someone like her was going to be important for his continued success.

“Oh…” She said, spinning around again in her seat and locking eyes with me. “ When we get back, please finish what you started yesterday, because while he’s been a big ball of sunshine for you, he’s been grumpy for everyone else.”

I nearly gasped at her when she said it, but strangely found the butterflies coming back to me. I was used to Steve asking or telling me what he wanted me to do, but coming from her was a bit strange and a shift in the dynamic that I didn’t expect. 

Steve chucked at her instruction, but only raised his eyebrow when I looked at him with bashful surprise. 

It was nearly dark by the time we made it back to the mansion. A warm fire greeted us in the living room when we entered from the garage, and the others were sitting around it talking. 

Emmy and Sam looked up with excitement when Molly and I walked through the door, curious about our adventures.

Charlotte, Kathy, and Dan also turned their attention to Mark, Alice, Steve, and Monica as they entered behind us and greeted them warmly. 

Before any pleasantries could be exchanged, Charlotte waved us all into the dining room for dinner. The setting wasn’t as extravagant as yesterday’s meal, but smelled wonderful.

“I thought today we could go with something a little more… well… normal.” Charlotte said as she pulled a cart from the kitchen.

Our plates were filled with turkey and stuffing, corn, green beans, and freshly baked dinner rolls. I pigged out and commented to her that Thanksgiving food was always some of my favorite, earning a large smile in return. 

“Well, look who’s awake!” Alice said as she looked beyond Molly and I.

I turned, as did the others, to see Matty walking up to the table in sweat pants and a shirt. He looked tired and his hair was a mess. 

I could see relief in Emmy’s face when she watched as he meandered closer to the table, then took a seat next to her. 

“Are you okay? Where were you?” She asked quietly to him. 

He didn’t respond to her, but only because he was working on pulling a bite of stuffing toward his mouth. 

“I guess this’ll be a good time to announce?” Dan asked Alice. 

She nodded.

“Matty… er, uh… Matthew has gone through a pretty big change.” Dan said, looking at the boy with pride. 

Matty looked up awkwardly at the others, while Emmy’s look of concern only grew.

“We’ve decided that Matthew will be transitioning from little to middle, effective… well, yesterday.” Dan chuckled. 

Matthew smiled a little, awkwardly accepting praise from the adults while we looked at him with confusion. 

“What’s that mean?” Emmy blurted. 

Alice looked at her with some annoyance on her face, but didn’t speak. 

“Well, honey. It means that Matthew is going to help out with some of the business ventures that OLS has, and therefore has earned some privileges in return.” Dan answered. 

“Like what?” Emmy asked, fearful that she would be losing her companion in this. 

Dan didn’t answer her. 

The others again congratulated Matthew, even toasting to his transition. 

When dinner was cleared, we were dismissed by Charlotte back to the nursery. Emmy watched Matthew carefully, waiting for him to walk with us. He didn’t right away, but ended up standing, whispering to Dan, then followed us.

“What the fuck is going on?” Emmy commanded once we were all behind the closed door.

“I don’t know.” Matthew said quickly. “They told me yesterday that they needed my help with things, told me they needed me to do some computer stuff for the website. Next thing I know, Dan is saying there are going to be changes for me coming soon. Alice gives me a pill yesterday morning and next thing I know, I’m waking up and you all are eating dinner.”

Emmy looked at him with skepticism. 

“Swear it. I wake up and the chastity cage is gone. My pull-up was wet so I went to get a new one and there aren’t any there. Just regular underwear.” He said.

The rest of us stayed quiet during their conversation. I felt bad for Emmy, she was being left behind while Matt gained his newfound freedom, but more so I was jealous of Matt for not having his chastity cage on anymore.

“I’m not going anywhere though, it’s okay.” He tried to assure Emmy as tears welled in her eyes. 

This did little to comfort her. 

The door opened to the nursery, startling us all. 

“Oh, heavens… a rooster in the chicken coop.” Charlotte teased as she barged in. 

No one laughed. She looked annoyed that her joke didn’t land. 

“Out with ya.” She told Matt, gesturing to the door. “The ladies need a change.”

Matt left without saying anything else while Emmy sobbed. 

“Oh, my dear. It’s okay. He’s still the same boy he’s been this entire time, just a little more grown up now.” Charlotte said to Emmy in an attempt to console her. 

One by one our diapers were changed and we were dressed in footie pajamas adorned with Disney Princesses. Mine was yellow and white, adorned with Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

“Right then. You’re all welcome to come to the sitting room, or you can stay here. Addy, you come with me.” Charlotte said to the four of us. 

I was led back to Steve’s room, no doubt being summoned to finish what I had started. I wasn’t really in the mood at this point. While I always teetered on the verge of being horny, Matthew’s news and Emmy’s response had drained all appreciable sexual energy from me. 

I expected Steve to greet me at the door, but was instead ushered in by Monica. She closed and locked the door behind us, then squeezed me in a quick hug.

“What’s up?” I asked her once she broke it off.

“You and I are gonna have a little girl time.” She said with a smile.

“What’s that mean?” I asked, confused. 

“Well, I want to talk to you and clear up some questions you might have.” She said as she guided me to the chair. 

Much like Steve did the day before, she guided me to her knee once she sat down. 

“I know some of your concern is because I’m here. I know you don’t know what to expect from me and that’s not fair, nor is it allowing you to feel comfortable.” She said.

I sat on her lap turned toward her, but looked down.

“I told you what my responsibility for Steve was, I need to make sure he has everything he needs to be successful. I also need to make sure you and I are happy and supportive. Steve adores you and you provide things to him that nobody else does. He lights up when you’re around. One of his biggest fears is you wanting to leave, or just you being unhappy.” She carried on. 

I nodded subtly as she spoke, curious where she was going with this. 

“So… just as I’m here to help him, I’m here to help you.” She said.

I made eye contact with her.

“How so?” I asked, confused.

“By letting you become the little girl that I know he wants you to be, and by allowing you to become the girl that I know deep down you want to be.” She said with confidence. 

I raised an eyebrow at her, wondering how she could so badly read my wants. 

“Oh, please. If you didn’t want any of this, you would have bolted long ago. Money or no money, you would have been gone.” She said firmly. 

I thought about arguing with her, but knew that not only would it not lead anywhere, but would likely poorly for me. 

“So… to achieve those goals, you and I need to have a great relationship. You need to be as open with me as you are with anyone else. You and I can’t have walls between us, so we’re both going to have to try hard to break them down.”

“How?” I asked.

“Well, for starters, I’m going to take over most of the responsibilities from Charlotte for you. I’ll be the one changing you, bathing you, dressing you… all of the things you need. Those are on me now.” She said firmly. 

I didn’t respond, but didn’t really care much since she had already changed me once and by this point, my modesty was all but gone. 

“Alice told me that her and Molly really started knocking down barriers when she began breastfeeding her, so we’re going to start that as well. Morning and night, you and I will have a 15 minute session alone for you to nurse.” She said, with a little less confidence this time.

I could feel my heart rate rise, but not out of excitement. I had no desire to breastfeed from her, nor from anyone else. But before I could respond, her confidence came back and the look on her face let me know to be quiet. 

“Lastly, as you were aware in the past, a sexually frustrated man isn’t as effective as a satisfied man. Steve has desires that need to be taken care of, and that’s going to be your responsibility. Now, what I need to help you with is making sure that you’re getting your own satisfaction from it. Most men couldn’t care less about your sexual needs so long as he’s getting his met, but I don’t want you feeling left out.” She said, a smile gently forming on her face.

I looked at her with concern, but deep down it felt nice knowing that she was going to be looking out for me in that department. After all, I haven’t had an orgasm in quite some time and, even though I didn’t expect one each time Steve and I were together, it felt nice knowing that there was a chance. 

“Approved?” Monica asked me, snapping me out of my distant thought.

It’s not like I stood much of a choice in the matter, so shrugged my shoulders a little and nodded. This cast a large smile on her face, then  she pulled me in for a hug.

“Starting tomorrow, things are gonna get better.” She whispered to me. 

She helped me off of her lap and walked us both to the door, then back in to the sitting room to join everyone else. The men were at the dining table playing cards and drinking brown liquor while the women were on the couch near the fire talking. I joined Molly, Emmy, and Sam on the couch in the middle of the room. 

There was a look of concern on all of their faces, but not directed at me. Molly filled me in on what she had told me back when I was new to this, about the hierarchy of littles, middles, and adults… the news of which seeming to not sit well with Emmy who realized that Matthew was going to have significant authority over her from now on. Molly, seeming to regret ever having the conversation, tried to reassure her that things would be fine, but unlike me, Emmy didn’t believe her.

We sat mostly quiet while the men laughed and carried on, the Bourbon seeming as endless as the noise. Matthew was seated at the table which them, with a drink in hand, but seemed much more cautious on sipping it down. He looked somewhat uncomfortable to be sitting with them, and would glance over at us every once in a while with envy that we were all still together while he was isolated with men that didn’t see him as their equal. 

Dan and Mark loudly proclaimed how proud of him they were, but it only drew a hollow smile. 

“Gotta feel good to have that thing off your dick, eh?” Mark said in what should have been a whisper but came out as a roar.

Matt chuckled and nodded.

“That’s right, my boy.” Dan said as he clapped hard on Matt’s back causing him to spill some of the drink to the table. 

“You know, Dan, you should arrange a little celebration for him, if you know what I mean.” Mark stammered.

I could see Steve laughing along, his red nose letting me know that he was deep in the bourbon as well. 

“God damn it, you’re right. Maybe we’re all due, huh?” Dan roared as he pounded his fist to the table.

I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach and could see from the others that they were listening to the conversation as well. Molly and Emmy looked concerned, while Sam wore a look of relief since the ‘daddy’ she had was nowhere to be found, likely still hiding in the bedroom. 

“The boy first, though.” Mark said back with surprising sobriety.

Matt’s face grew with worry as he connected the dots on what was happening. 

Mark looked over toward us, then motioned for Emmy to come to the table. I could see a look of panic on her face when he did so. She walked carefully towards him, but stopped well outside of arms reach. 

“Hello, dear.” He said in a low voice. 

She tried to smile, but it only lasted a split second. 

“You must be so proud of Matt here, huh?” He asked as he leaned almost too far over. 

She nodded, then made eye contact with Matt, causing him to look away. 

“How long do you think it’s been since he’s… well. You know.” Mark asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. 

“Would you mind helping him out?” Mark asked. “That is, if it’s okay with you?”

I could see Emmy process the request in her mind and search for the right answer. Like us all, we knew what we were responsible for here, and while it wasn’t something we were all overly excited to do, we all knew it was expected.

Emmy nodded with a ‘let’s get this over with’ shrug, then waited for Matt to respond. 

The women must have caught wind of the conversation because before Matt could respond, Alice was crossing the room with a glass of red wine clutched in her hand. 

She moved to Emmy’s side and put her arm around her, gently moving her back a step.

“How about you all sober up and we can discuss this in the morning.” Alice said.

Mark looked from Emmy to Alice for a moment, then shrugged his shoulder in concession. 

“Sure, whatever.” He said. 

Alice started to guide Emmy away from the table, but Emmy stopped her.

“Matthew isn’t drunk. If that’s what he wants, I’ll do it.” She said loud enough for all of us to hear. 

She had a look of determination on her face, she was going to make Matt choose, not allow them to make the call for him. 

“I think we better…” Alice started, but Emmy cut in.

“If he wants it, I will.” 

She looked Matt directly in the eyes and waited for his answer.

Matt looked at her with concern, knowing full well that she was posing this as a challenge to him.

Her plan backfired when Matt nodded his head, he was game. 

Emmy huffed and rolled her eyes when her bluff was called, while the men laughed and again slapped Matt on the back causing him to again spill his drink on the table. 

“Fine. But not here.” Emmy said sternly. 

I’ve never seen a girl dressed in baby-blue Cinderella footie pajamas with a fairly obvious diaper bulge speak with such authority.

Alice shrugged and backed away from Emmy and moved to rejoin the other women on the couch. Although she failed, I appreciated that she tried to step in and police the situation. 

Matt pushed his chair from the table and stood, then walked around and reached out his hand. Emmy extended hers and followed him down the hallway. 

Molly, Sam, and I looked at each other with surprise on our faces.

“Well, she knew it was going to happen eventually, I guess at least she got to decide when.” Molly said, trying to find the light in the situation. 

We sat there for a while longer, Molly and I hoping that Steve and Mark wouldn’t suddenly decide that it was their turn. 

The conversations shifted at the poker table to something sports related, causing the three of them to grow even louder as they debated the best college football team of the 1990s. They carried on for at least 20 minutes, then all agreed that they weren’t going to agree. Ever. 

When the conversation abruptly stopped, I looked up. Emmy walked into the room, strutted over to the seat that Matt was in, picked up his drink, and finished it in one shot. This caused a huge uproar of laughter from the table, all of them doubling over in amusement.

Emmy walked out of the room toward the nursery with a grin after slamming the glass on the table. 

Molly and I quickly followed her with Sam in tow. 

“What the fuck?” I asked her as the door closed behind us. 

“What happened?” Molly asked in unison. 

Emmy sat and looked at us with a giddy look on her face.

“I gave him the best fucking head of his life.” She said smugly. “I sucked his soul out of his body. He literally almost passed out and told me he was sensitive and to slow down. I didn’t. He probably came in two minutes, if that. I massaged his balls and everything, got every fucking drop out of him. Then… I stood up and spit his cum all over him. It got everywhere, all over his clothes, his face. Everywhere.”

She was nearly crying from laughing so hard at this point.

“Then… then…” She started as she tried to catch her breath, “I told him that if he ever tries make me do this again, I’d bite it off.”

“No fucking way!” Molly laughed, rolling backward onto the couch. 

“Really?” Sam said with an air of concern.

“No, not really. I don’t fucking care to do it, I like doing it, but not if he’s going to expect it.” Emmy laughed, finding humor in Sam’s concern. 

We collected our composure and finally calmed down a few minutes later, just in time to see the door open slowly. Matt moved in and closed the door behind him. Emmy’s face went from one of elation to one of fear.

He was in different clothes than he was before, and looked to have just showered. He took a few deep breaths and looked intensely at Emmy.

I waited for a shouting match, or for him to charge her and wondered if we would be able to stop him from landing blows. But, interestingly, his intense look softened and his lips curled up a bit.

“Well played, you bitch.” He said. 

This caused both of them to start hysterically laughing again. I can’t believe how solid their relationship was for that to be his reaction, and could completely understand why she was so concerned to lose him. 

He snuck out and made his way back to the sitting room, where I could faintly hear roars of laughter from the men still hunkered at the card table. I think all of Emmy’s concern washed away in that moment.

Not long after, the women entered the room to help get us ready for bed. Monica walked over to me and grabbed my hand, then led me to the changing table. I had to help a little, she didn’t quite have the upper body strength that Steve or Charlotte had. She unzipped my pajamas and fished my legs out, then bunched them up under my back and tugged on the tabs of the diaper. I was still relatively dry, it hadn’t been that long since the last change, but stayed quiet and let her do her thing. She was gentle and carefully wiped me down with a warm baby wipe, then unfolded a new diaper and slid it under me. She applied a little bit of baby lotion to her hands and carefully massaged it into my skin, lingering a little longer around the cage than anywhere else. 

My breath deepened at her soft touch, a small whimper escaping my throat which caused her to repeat the movement with her hands. My body jolted from her touch, but within seconds, I felt the diaper being pulled up and tightly taped into place. She put the pajamas back on me without a word, then helped me back to the floor. 

We rejoined the others in the larger room. Molly was situated on Alice’s lap quietly sucking on her breast while Emmy and Sam were both drinking from inverted bottles held by Kathy and Charlotte. Monica led me to the couch next to Alice, then pulled me to her lap. She picked up a bottle of milk and guided it into my mouth. It was different than normal and took me a second to place what I was drinking, having immediate flashbacks to Alice holding her nipple in my mouth. 

Monica noticed my realization and smiled a soft smile.

“I made it just for you.” She said quietly.

I won’t say I’m a fan of breast milk, not nearly to the point that Molly is, but I’m also not a fan of regular milk. I drank the bottle as quick as the nipple would allow, ready for it to be gone. Monica looked proud of herself and I when the squeak of air going through the nipple happened. 

“Someone was hungry, huh?” She cooed. 

I didn’t say anything, just sat up and waited for our bonding moment to be over. Fortunately the others finished nearly at the same time and soon we were all tucked into our cribs and the bars raised. Monica kissed my forehead, which admittedly felt nice, then told me how excited for our new chapter to begin.

The lights flicked off when Charlotte left the room and we were all left in the pitch blackness, only the occasional squeak of a crib or rustle of a diaper to sing us to sleep. 

• Like 7
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-25)

Nomadic, so glad to see you back…and with two updates in one week! This story continues to deliver in so many ways. I got locked out of my old account, but still have been waiting anxiously for more from you, and just created this new account to show you more love. Thank you for continuing this! Happy new year!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BabyGirlieJess said:

Nomadic, so glad to see you back…and with two updates in one week! This story continues to deliver in so many ways. I got locked out of my old account, but still have been waiting anxiously for more from you, and just created this new account to show you more love. Thank you for continuing this! Happy new year!

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to let me know you’re enjoying it. I love writing it, and I love the feedback from those that are enjoying it!

I took an unplanned break for a while due to a new job and unpredictable travel schedule, but things have calmed down a bit now. I’m not always in the kind of mood I need to be in to write, but now when I am, hopefully I’m able. 

Happy New Years!!

• Like 2

Another chapter so soon! You're spoiling us, and we love it! ? So thank you! This chapter showed that Steve does care deeply about Adam, and is worried about his happiness or at least keeping Adam from leaving. But Steve still puts himself and his goals that he's put a lot of work/ time/ effort/ money etc into.  I can't help but think at moments Mark would be an excellent supervillain. (Not saying he's cartoonish, but that he has the deep pockets and egocentrism of a classic villain), and Alice is the perfect ice-cold, super smart doctor super villainess. 

Will Monica and Alice be nursing Addy and Molly side by side in the evenings? That certainly is a cute mental picture!

20 hours ago, Baby Toni38 said:

Thanks for the latest chapter.   I love the heart and emotion you put in your writing. 

Thank you, that means a lot! 

19 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Another chapter so soon! You're spoiling us, and we love it! ? So thank you! This chapter showed that Steve does care deeply about Adam, and is worried about his happiness or at least keeping Adam from leaving. But Steve still puts himself and his goals that he's put a lot of work/ time/ effort/ money etc into.  I can't help but think at moments Mark would be an excellent supervillain. (Not saying he's cartoonish, but that he has the deep pockets and egocentrism of a classic villain), and Alice is the perfect ice-cold, super smart doctor super villainess. 

Will Monica and Alice be nursing Addy and Molly side by side in the evenings? That certainly is a cute mental picture!

I’ve tried to be careful not to make them too one-dimensionally evil, but I always find Mark to be more and more self serving the more I write. I don’t think he cares about anything but power… that’s more important to him than Alice, Molly, or even his money. He just wants greater and greater influence over those around him and gets mad when that power is usurped. He and Alice have more of a partnership than a marriage, much like they are working to arrange between Steve and Monica.

• Thanks 1

Nomadic I agree 100% with you except that Monica is now Adams mommy and she will try to make sure she is the only one to breastfeed Adam. If Alice wants too she may not have a choose. :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Nomadic I literally created this account to post this telling you how much I am amazed by this story.  It is the absolute best kink related story I’ve ever read by a long shot.  It’s fantastic!  Very much looking forward to more and I hope you are doing well.  Let the candle burn slowly, no need to rush to a conclusion.  We’re along for the ride!

• 5 weeks later...

Chapter 26

I wish I could remember the dream I was having before Sam’s sneezing fit woke me up, but no amount of concentration could lull me back to sleep. I couldn’t get comfortable because of my diaper, which told me that it was likely morning anyways. It’s strange how you learn these things… who would have thought that the capacity of a diaper could allow me to tell time. 

Molly groaned and slammed a pillow over her head. I couldn’t actually see her, but I knew that was her normal morning routine when she didn’t want to be awake.

I laid there with my eyes open, surveying the dark shadows around the room for what felt like an hour before I heard the door to the nursery open and close, then squinted when the light shined in to our dimly lit slumber party. 

“Good morning!” Charlotte sang as she slowly turned up the dimmer switch, causing all of us to groan and cover our faces. 

There wasn’t a clock in the room, nor did the darkness of Northern Montana in winter give us any indication of the actual time. I guessed it was around 8am, but honestly living this life, it didn’t matter much. Not like I had anywhere to be.

Charlotte walked to the others and lowered the rails to the cribs, but walked past mine as she guided the others to the changing table. I sat up and looked over at her, confused as to why I was skipped.

“Monica said you were hers today, dear. She’ll be in here soon.” Charlotte said while looking at me, her hands now adept at diaper changes enough to not have to look.

I nodded and plopped back down in the crib and watched the others as they changed into fresh diapers and out of their footie pajamas. Each girl was dressed in tights and a t-shirt before being ushered out of the room. I lifted my head, a little surprised that Charlotte would just leave me laying here without at least offering to let me get up, but the door to the nursery opening and closing and the sound of silence let me know that I was indeed alone. 

I stared up at the ceiling and traced the perimeter of the room with my eyes and waited. I wondered what the others were up too and what they were having for breakfast. My stomach growled. I thought I heard a clock ticking somewhere in the distance, but realized it was likely just my mind playing tricks on me as I hadn’t seen a clock anywhere around the house since we arrived. 

I sat up when I heard the door finally open and turned my head to see who my visitor was, then watched as Monica bounced in with a coffee in hand. I would kill for a coffee, but knew that wasn’t going to happen. ‘Babies don’t drink coffee’, I could imagine her saying with an annoying chuckle. She sat the mug down on the ledge of the changing table, and crossed over to me.

“Good morning!” She sang with even more chipper than Charlotte had.

I didn’t respond and instead met her with a ‘you’re too much of a morning person for me’ look as I sat up in the crib. I could feel the diaper squish beneath me and looked forward to getting it off.

The bars slid down and Monica extended her hand, assisting me with the small drop to the wood floor. 

“How did you sleep?” She asked as we moved to the table. 

“Fine, I guess.” I said flatly. 

Her sweet smile got even sweeter at this as she assisted me up, then guided me into a laying position on the table. It took a moment to get the pajamas off of me, the table wasn’t conducive to one-piece pajamas unless you happened to be as adept as Charlotte was in maneuvering teenage-toddlers.

“Whew, that’s full.” She said in a playful tone as she moved her attention to my groin.

I rolled my eyes, but made sure she wasn’t looking first. Of course it was. She knew it would be. I was locked in a crib for the past ten hours. 

She pulled at the tabs and tucked them behind my hips, then pulled the diaper down and out from under me. The cool, dry air felt nice against my warm and clammy skin. I hoped she would let me air out for a few minutes, but she instead began cleaning me with a wipe. Her fingers made sure not to miss a square centimeter of my skin, nor with the lotion she applied right after. I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the attention and appreciated how soft her hands were.

Her diapering skills were definitely improving with each change. She secured the tapes of the new one without having to reposition, and they weren’t overly tight or loose. She tucked her fingers around the leg bands and fluffed the crotch a little before turning away and grabbing some clothes from next to my crib.

“How precious are these?” She said as she held up purple bloomers with gold spots, and multiple rows of ruffles.

By this point I really didn’t care what I was dressed in, it made no impact on me nor was there anyone to be embarrassed around. Parade me around in whatever, I don’t think anyone would bat an eye. 

She sat the bloomers down near my feet and pulled the white onesie, the compete ensemble, up and began sliding my head and arms through. Sure, by this point I didn’t really care what I wore, but I didn’t appreciate that there were big, whimsical letters across the front of the onesie proclaiming the wearer was ‘Daddy’s Girl & Mommy’s World’. She snapped the garment between my legs, then fished the bloomers up and over my diaper.

She beamed at the spectacle in front of her. 

“One more thing…” She said quietly as she pulled a headband from near my feet.

It was the same material as the bloomers, so I missed it when she sat it down. She slid it over my head, down my neck, then pulled it back up to hold my hair out of my face. Atop the headband was a bow, the perfect accoutrement to the infantile outfit. 

“I could just eat you up.” She said as she pulled me up and off of the changing table.

Usually when I would wear things like this, there would be some sort of skirt or dress that would cover me and I was missing that now. The bloomers, while they did effectively hide the visibility of my diaper really only stood to accentuate the fact that I was, indeed, wearing one. 

We walked into the nursery, her leading and me following. She sat on the comfy couch and pulled me down next to her, then pivoted her body to more easily face me. Her dark hair framed her face, and the subtle makeup she was wearing gave her a youthful appearance. Her teeth were almost too white, and since she was such a smiler, were always on full display.

“I think today is going to be a special day for you and I.” She started, then waited for my reaction.

Offering none, she went on.

“I’ve let the others know that it’s just a you and I day. I think we’ll be able to bond better if we aren’t constantly interrupted.”

I nodded a little. Not because I agreed, but because it was instinctual. She smiled more.

“So… I think we should start with some nummies, then get you some breakfast. I thought we could talk for a little while after that, just about ourselves and, hopefully, better learn about each other. We’ll do some lunch after. Then I’m going to give you a little spa treatment… do your hair and nails, a facial, teach you a few makeup tips, all the fun things. We’ll have dinner and dessert in my room, then I thought we would watch a movie. How’s that all sound?”

I could almost envision her skull flying out from her lips with how big her smile was.

“What are… nummies?” I asked.

“Breast feeding. I’ll breastfeed you.” She said, almost surprised that I didn’t realize that.

Of course. No escaping that part.

“Is there anything you wanted to do?” She asked, hopeful.

I shook my head and looked away. 

“Okay.” She said, seeming to be a little annoyed that I wasn’t as enthusiastic about the day as she was.

She took no pause to begin our dream day. It was maybe a few seconds before she had her blouse open, then another split second to open the cup of her nursing bra. Her nipple popped out and I watched as her breast bounced while she tucked the cup under her cleavage. 

“I’ve only been getting about six ounces when I pump, so there may not be enough in there for you. I think my body will start to make more once you start feeding routinely.” She said as she pulled my arm over to her and manipulated my upper body onto her lap. 

Normally when presented with the nipple of an attractive woman in front of my face, there wouldn’t be any hesitation in my mind to latch on. However, under the circumstance, knowing that this was purely a non-sexual encounter between us, I was a little reluctant. 

She didn’t accept my hesitation though, and quickly married my mouth and her nipple together. 

She adjusted her body once her nipple was resting on my tongue. She was now supporting my weight with her arm propped on a pillow. I held her nipple there without moving for a few seconds and wondered if there was some way out of this. She squeezed her boob a little with her hand and sent a small stream of milk into my mouth. It’s overly-sweet taste surprised me, and somehow I got a faint hint of cucumbers.

“Go on.” She whispered. 

I accepted my fate and began. It’s weird how one of the very first activities a person learns in life, the suck/swallow reflex, goes away so soon after birth. Also, obviously, breasts weren’t designed to provide an appropriate flow of milk for a grown person. Much like with a too-small baby bottle, I found myself working hard to get enough milk to justify swallowing. It was difficult to figure out just how hard to suck to keep from pulling too much of her breast into my mouth. Weird things to struggle with.

She looked down at me tenderly. I returned her gesture by closing my eyes, but I don’t think that upset her. She rubbed lightly on my back over the thin cotton and almost imperceptibly rocked us both on the couch. I found myself in a near trance as it seemed all of my cares melted away with each small suckle. 

I nursed for either five minutes or five hours, I lost track of time, but soon found that no amount of suction was producing any milk. Without a word, she popped this nipple out and inserted the other. Back into the trance I went.

A few minutes later, once both breasts were depleted, she pulled her nipple out and snapped her nursing bra back up, then took a burp cloth from beside her and wiped my face. She didn’t say anything, just smiled at me. 

I hated the advice that she got from Alice, and I really hated that I could feel it working. For some reason I didn’t hate her as much as I did a few minutes ago.

She stayed quiet but pulled my head back to her chest and held me in an embrace. I closed my eyes and allowed my mind to drift again. She smelled sweet, faintly floral. Her heart was beating slow, strong, and rhythmic. 

“Ready for more breakfast?” She asked, snapping from my blank space. 

I nodded. Six ounces of milk did not a breakfast make. 

I waddled after her as we went to the small kitchenette in her bedroom. Her’s was just down the hall from Steve’s, but seemed to have been designed as a fully-functional Mother-in-Law suite at some point. It was one large room with a handsome bed, sitting area, bathroom, and what would equate to a dorm room kitchen. Within minutes she had whipped up a bowl of oatmeal mixed with, you guessed it, more breast milk. 

She sat us down at a small cafe style table and placed the bowl between us. I motioned to pick up the pink plastic spoon, but she grabbed it before I could. She stirred the thick paste around, then scooped a heaping bite and blew on it. 

It somehow surprised me when she advanced the spoon toward my face. Even with all of the changes since I met Steve, I was still able to feed myself. I can’t recall the last time in my life someone insisted on feeding me. 

“Open.” She sang softly as the spoon grazed my lower lip.

I followed her instruction and allowed her to place the spoon in my mouth, then she lifted up and out, depositing the apple cinnamon oat mush onto my tongue. It wasn’t unpleasant, but I’ve never been a big fan of mushy foods.

I hate to admit it, even to myself, but after the third or fourth bite, I found I was enjoying myself. She was giving me constant positive feedback, encouraging me to keep eating and I was actually enjoying it. I could feel my stomach tingle at her affirmation, something that I guess I was deprived of as a child. 

She scraped the last of it out of the bowl and fed it to me, then used the spoon to scrape a few errant oats from my lips and help them back into my mouth. Another wave of affirmation made me feel warm, made me feel oddly proud of eating breakfast.

Monica helped me brush my teeth, wash my face, clean my ears, and apply baby lotion all over my body. I was used to Steve helping me to a minor extent with some of these things, but Monica barely allowed me to help at all. 

“Can you still feel when you need to go potty?” She asked me as she gave the front of my diaper a quick squeeze while walking out of the bathroom.

I shrugged and moved to the couch.

“Today will go much better for both of us if we can use our words.” She replied as she flipped off the bathroom lights and followed me. 

I plopped down and pulled a blanket from the back of the small couch overtop of my legs, partly because I was cold and partly because I hated my legs being completely uncovered and the clothes I was wearing didn’t do anything to cover them.

“No.” I sighed.

She looked at me with the expectation that I expand on my answer.

“I could at first, just feel a little pressure but once I could feel it, it would just happen. Now, I don’t even really feel the pressure anymore. The only time I can tell is if I’m laying down and I feel it drip down. Most of the time, though, I only know I’ve gone because I can feel the diaper get bigger.” I answered, my gaze going anywhere but to her.

“And what have you all been doing about messes?” She asked, very frank. 

I could feel my face get warm. It was still a sensitive issue that I didn’t want to discuss. 

“I did that myself in the morning.” I said quickly. 

“What about Charlotte helping you yesterday?” She prodded.

“I wouldn’t really call that helping…” I added flatly. 

“Well, I think that the expectation going forward is that you’ll be receiving a little help each day in that department.” She said after briefly contemplating how to make sure this wasn’t seen as optional.

Of course it would be. What better way to control someone than strip each and every piece of dignity they have left.

“Can I at least use the bathroom for it?” I asked, hoping we could at least compromise. “Much easier than changing…” 

“Nope.” She cut in, flatly rejecting my plea. 

I huffed and crossed my arms, purposely covering up ‘Mommy’s World’ on my onesie. 

“Pouting is okay, I understand your frustration.” She said.

Highly doubtful, I doubt too many others could sympathize. 

She watched me for a moment, then decided enough time had passed and I needed to get over it. She stood and walked towards the door, then flipped the light switch off. The room fell into blackness with only a hint of light from beyond the thick curtains flanking the bed. She took another step and flipped another switch and the ‘whoosh’ of the gas fireplace ignited, casting warm light on us. 

“I want you to tell me all about yourself. Your childhood, loves, losses… how you ended up here. Steve has told me some things, but I’d love to hear it from you directly.” She said, settling back into her place on the couch. 

She tugged and me, moving me onto my back with my head in her lap. I tried to think of what to say. She pulled the headband out of my hair and began running her fingers through it. I purred and closed my eyes, then started from the beginning. 

I talked for at least an hour, but honestly it could have been two. I’m not sure I opened my eyes the entire time, and she didn’t stop playing with my hair. I guess we were both getting what we want. 

“Can I ask you some personal things?” She said when I finally stopped talking and we were silent for a moment. 

I didn’t say yes, but I didn’t object. 

“It sounds like Steve is the first man you’ve been with, and he’s exceptionally private about things. I clearly know you two have a sexual relationship, but how far has that gone?” She asked. 

“Well, it’s gone all the way to Montana.” I joked.

This caused her to laugh pretty loud. 

“You know what I mean.” She added.

“Sure I do. Oral and some toys.” I said, being brief with my answer. 

“Do you find the sexual relationship mutual?” She asked.

“That’s… well, that’s a tough question. You’ve seen what… you’ve seen it. So I wouldn’t necessarily say that… I mean, I don’t not enjoy what we do together, if that’s what you’re asking.” I stammered. 

“Got it. Well, the good news is, I think as your relationship progresses, there are ways that you two can be physical that provide satisfaction to both of you. Oral sex is great and all, but always being a giver isn’t exactly the most satisfying thing, right?” She said, sounding more like Sue Johansson than Monica.

“I’m pretty sure I’m following, but… uh…” I questioned for clarity.

“Prostate orgasms.” She quickly said. 

“Oh.”

I was quiet for a bit after that as I envisioned what my life would likely look like soon. I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that Steve’s intent wasn’t to stop with a blowjob every now and then. Clearly he’s beginning to move down this path, what with the butt plug from yesterday and all. I guess it’s similar to the first time I gave him oral, it’s a giant leap for me kind. 

“I’ll make sure you’re well prepared and he’s gentle.” She finally said.

“Yeah, cool. Thanks.” I responded.

More awkward silence.

I sat up when Monica began to shift on the couch. She stood once I was off of her and stretched her back, then reached out and grabbed my hand.

“Let’s go get some lunch.” She said.

I was hungry, so there was no objection from me. I followed her down the hallway before taking a quick pitstop in the nursery for a new diaper. She caught me off guard when she clipped a pacifier on a strap to my shoulder and popped a pink pacifier in my mouth. I’m sure it was an OLS special order as well… infant products sized for adults. I did find it oddly soothing though.

I followed her into the main kitchen and wondered where everyone else was, I hadn’t heard a thing all morning and I figured at least someone would be in the kitchen or sitting room in the middle of the day. She pulled the refrigerator open and took out a sandwich wrapped in foil and dropped it on a plate. She also took out four jars of baby food and poured them into a small bowl.

“Really?” I asked with a slight muffle from the pacifier. 

“Just to start. I’ll get you something else after. You need your fruits and veggies.” She said without slowing her gathering. 

I was annoyed, but knew objecting was useless.

Monica munched on a turkey and bacon sandwich on freshly baked bread whilst spooning me bite after bite of carrot, sweet potato, and blueberry slurry. The blueberries really shined through and the entire concoction tasted more like a smoothie than baby food. I’d give it a passing grade.

I polished off the bowl, had the ceremonial spoon scrape across the lips, then transitioned to a bowl of mashed potatoes with gravy. I guess solid food was out of the question today.

It was taking some getting used to, to say the least. Steve was big on what I was wearing, and while he was the one that pushed the diapers, he still allowed me to have autonomy and independence. Monica on the other hand seemed to enjoy the infantilism more than just the clothing. I just hoped that this wouldn’t be the norm and just a feature of our bonding day. 

The bowls in the sink and the pacifier back in place, we were off again to Monica’s room. 

“How would you feel about a nap?” She asked as she closed the door behind her. 

I shrugged. A nap did sound nice, and she couldn’t further baby me while sleeping. 

She smiled and walked over to me, squeezed my diaper, then nodded that it was in satisfactory condition and didn’t require a change at this point. 

I was led to the right side of her large bed, then ushered under the thick comforter. The flannel sheets were toasty warm and butter soft, making me jealous of the thin crib sheets I was sleeping on at night. 

The mattress seemed to swallow me as Monica tucked the blankets around me, then kissed my forehead. 

The fire place was flipped off and the room went dark. I expected her to climb in bed and nap with me… if she wasn’t planning on doing so, why would she put me in her bed? But she didn’t. She went into the bathroom and closed the door, then ran water into the bathtub. 

I laid there and listened as water sloshed and thought about leaving now that she was in the tub, but pushed the thought away. My mind had tried to convince me time and time again to run away, but there was nowhere to go. 

I closed my eyes and continued to mindlessly suck on the pacifier, curious if her nurturing would continue in perpetuity or if I could regain some independence once the newness of all of this wore off. 

“Hey, baby. Let’s get up now.” I heard her say softly. 

Monica was leaning over me, gently brushing the hair out of my face. I guess I fell asleep. It surprised me because I really wasn’t tired before climbing into the bed. It hit me quicker than I knew. 

I looked at her with surprise and regained my bearings, then started to push the heavy blankets off of me. She helped tuck them down, then pulled me up and to the side of the bed. I steadied myself for a moment, then dropped down to the warm hardwood floors. 

“You had a good nap, huh?” She cooed as she pulled the pacifier up and placed it at my lips. 

I turned my head. 

She smirked and dropped it back down, allowing its strap to hold it just below my rib cage. 

“Not a morning person or an after nap person, huh?” She giggled. 

I shook my head. Coffee would help. Coffee wouldn’t happen. 

“What about a bath?” She asked, gesturing to the bathroom. 

Hey, something we could agree upon. I nodded and stretched, then stifled a yawn.

“I thought that would be right up your alley.” She said.

I was guided into the bathroom and stood by while she twisted the faucet on the garden tub, then added a plethora of bath soaps and salts. She swirled her hand around to disperse the mixture, then turned to me and gestured me towards her.

She leaned down a little and hooked her thumbs in the waist band of the bloomers and tugged them down, then pulled them from under my feet. A few firm tugs at the bottom of my onesie freed it and it quickly joined the bloomers on the bathroom floor. 

“Gotta check.” She said quietly, then twisted my body. 

She pulled at the back of my diaper and peeked inside. I always thought someone squeezing my crotch to check the condition of my diaper was embarrassing, but having someone tug the diaper open and actually look was far worse. 

She reached both hands around, gripped the tabs, and pulled. The wet diaper fell to the ground, was balled up, and tossed aside. I stood naked now and could feel her eyes staring my body down.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, just trying to see if I can notice any changes happening yet.” She said, a little ashamed that she got caught. 

I gave her a few seconds more to survey me. 

“Anything?” I asked with more annoyance in my voice. 

“It’s hard to tell, but your nipples seem to be getting just a little puffy there.” She said, locking eyes on my chest. 

I looked down, then moved my hand quickly up to my chest. It was hard to tell, but I think she was right. They were a tiny big puffier than I remembered. Not only that, they sort of hurt when I applied pressure. Fuck. She was right. 

“Is that the hormones?” I asked in a near panic.

“Most likely, yeah.” She answered back with a smirk. 

My arms dropped down and I felt like crying. Up until now, the hormone thing was just a myth. I didn’t feel much different, I didn’t notice anything physical. But now, it was almost like going though puberty again, but this time as a girl. 

She moved her arm up and grabbed at my wrist, then held it. She gave me a smile, one with just a bit of empathy in it, but it didn’t last long. Before I knew it, she had me soaking in the hot, fragrant water.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-26)

Awesome update thank Nomadic. "Mommy" is going to be interesting - perhaps her little humiliations will prevent "Addy" from getting too bored and he'll suffer them for prostate attention. If Addy is forced to watch Daddy having lots of fun with Mommy however, it may become very conflicting for him. Not to mention if Addy is "shopped out" to other members for large favours.

• Like 1

Chapter 27

It was dark. I wasn’t sure where I was, but I could hear voices. It was cold. I tried as hard as I could to open my eyes, but it was like they were glued shut. My arms wouldn’t lift, no matter how hard I tried. I screamed for help, but nothing came out. The voices grew louder. They were laughing. I tried again to move, but I couldn’t. Panic set in and my breathing became shallow and rapid. I could feel sweat all over my body. The laughing grew. 

“I can’t believe I ever loved you.”

“What a freak.”

“That’s no son of mine.” 

The laughing was so close it was like I could feel the movement of air, but I couldn’t react. The voices were familiar, even though I couldn’t see them, I knew who they were. My mom. My dad. Sarah. They were all here laughing at me. They were laughing at what I’d become. I couldn’t see myself, but I knew what they were seeing. Dresses. Diapers. Pacifiers. I was a freak to them. I wanted to die. I needed to die. I couldn’t face them ever again.

My body lurched forward as a loud sound ripped through my unconsciousness. My eyes shot open in time to see the broad side of an 18-wheeler swerve back into the right lane. The rumble stripes under the tires caused me to jump. Monica’s hand went to the grab handle above the passenger window, and I reflexively moved my arms to the back of the drivers seat in front of me. 

“Asshole!” Steve yelled in anger at the truck driver, stepping on the accelerator to get past the lumbering Volvo. 

“He’s on his fucking phone.” Monica said, dumbfounded that someone driving something so large would be so careless.

I breathed a sign of relief, partly because I was glad that we weren’t going to get pancaked between the trailer and a cement barrier, but mostly because the nightmare was over.

It was a few hours between the cabin and Bozeman, and while much of it was on twisty backroads, a decent portion was on wide open Interstate 90. The gentle bouncing of the Yukon Denali was enough to lull me to sleep every time. 

“Sorry about that.” Steve said as if he could control what other drivers were doing. 

His eyes met mine in the rear-view mirror. I met them with a ‘what are ya gonna do’ raise of the eyebrows and a small shrug.

The signs on the highway let me know that we were about 30 miles away from the city, which was good because my diaper was starting to feel pretty full and gave an obvious bulge under my sweatpants. 

We were headed to Bozeman to do a little shopping for the new house. It was due to be completed in a few weeks, but at the present, was just a shell of glass, wood, and stone. 

I couldn’t believe that it had been nearly 2 months since we came to Montana. It seems like a blur, but probably because everything was so routine now. Monica and I fell into a good pattern and I actually enjoyed most of my time with her. Steve was still busy turning the company into a powerhouse in the pharmaceutical world, but he was doing an excellent job and the company was turning a healthy profit.

I didn’t get to spend as much time with him as I would have liked… his schedule has put him on the road nearly constantly for the past six weeks. Mark and Alice were gone most of the time as well, which was good for Molly and I. We usually got to do our own thing during the day. Even when Mark and Alice were in town, they still busied themselves with whatever it is billionaires do all day. 

Emmy and Matt went back home a few weeks ago. It really sucked to see them leave and not a day goes by that I don’t wish they were here to hang out with us, but I guess our party had to come to an end at some point, and we were all settling back into our routine. 

Monica had really stepped up with Molly as well, and I could tell the two of them were getting along much better than I thought they would. Monica gave Molly the space she needed and didn’t try to fill the void left by Alice when she was away, but she also didn’t alienate her away from the two of us. She was happy to let Charlotte, who stayed at the house to help Mark and Alice while they were in town, take the lead with Molly. 

I yawned and stretched, then peered out the window at the picturesque mountains surrounding us along the interstate. They seemed to stand still, mocking us for being so small and insignificant in the world while they towered over it. 

“Are you getting hungry, hon? Do you need a snack?” Monica called from the front seat without turning around. 

I could see her digging in the diaper bag that she took everywhere she went, then without waiting for my acknowledgment, handed back a small baggie of Cheerios. I silently took the bag and tossed a few of them in my mouth, then murmured a thank you. 

I watched Monica’s pretty face light up as she saw the first signs of Bozeman in the distance. She had talked at length about how much she loved the small town feel of the progressive city and wished that Steve’s office was close enough to make a ‘house in the city’ practical. Steve wasn’t as keen on the idea and instead opted to make the cabin being built as comfortable as possible for his new small family. 

I thought back to the day that Monica really started to take over what could only be defined as parental duties for me. I could tell she loved it, she was destined to be a mother, but I guess fate had other plans. Since that day, she’s been a constant in my life. She’s there each morning when I wake up, she’s changed me each and every time I needed a new diaper, dressed me, bathed me, fed me, and tucked me in each night. It made me reflect on my own childhood and how lonely I was with parents that were largely inattentive, although I know they cared for me. Monica has the ability to focus all of her time and attention on something, and it seems that something is me. 

The exits began to pass by and I soon heard the rhythmic clicking of the turn signal, then felt the large vehicle begin to slow. I watched as the other traffic zipped by, continuing their journeys down the interstate and away from Bozeman. 

“Do you know where this place is?” Steve asked Monica quietly while looking around at the signs just off the exit. 

“Umm… it’s downtown, that’s all I really know. I heard it’s pretty easy to find. It’s a big brick storefront.” She replied as she gestured toward the city center.

The turn signal came on again as Steve creeped through the sharp turn, the green light swaying gently in the wind. 

Steve and I hadn’t been as close as we once were. Even though he travelled a significant amount, I feel like he’s been more distant even when we’re all home. It’s not that he isn’t excited to see me or anything, it just feels like that passion that he once had for me has dwindled to embers of what it once was. I guess, like any girl in a relationship, I get the cues that he’s horny and he’ll turn the charm on. Even though I know what he’s doing, I still find myself enjoying it. Wishing that it would last past his orgasm, but it fades soon after and we return back to the low smolder that we were before. 

His preferences really haven’t shifted much, he’ll use the same smooth talk to get me on my knees and sweet talk his dick into my mouth. Between three and ten minutes later, depending on the day, his hands tighten around my head and he blasts somewhere between four and six jets of cum into my mouth. I’ll swallow it while he strokes my hair and tells me how much he loves me, then he’ll stand and help me up before kissing my forehead and excusing himself to the bathroom to clean up.

It’s stupid… each time this happens I’ll stare at the door for a few seconds hoping that he’ll come back out and, well, I don’t even know. I just miss what we had and want it back. 

Bozeman is a cool little town. It looks like someone from ‘down south’ decided to make a town in the most remote place they could, then filled it with all of their cool friends that decided they wanted to be hippie cowboys. I imagined myself living there one day, living happily on a little ranch just out of town, exploring the culture, eating the diverse foods, watching the sun set over happiness. But given my current situation, I didn’t have high hopes of that happening any time soon.

I looked to the right as Monica gestured at Steve, pointing out a large brick storefront with spotless glass shimmering in the sun. I couldn’t see a business name on the door, but judging from the furniture in the display window, it was high end enough to not need to advertise to the public. Their clientele sought them out, not the other way around. 

I glanced down at myself. I’ve accepted that for the foreseeable future, I wasn’t going to be selecting my own clothes, no matter the conditions of the day. I was wearing thin black sweatpants and a baggy teal pullover sweater from The North Face. Capping it off was a pink and black headband that held my now-shoulder length hair behind my ears, along with a ponytail. 

The hormones had really started to do their work in the past month or so. My hair seemed to grow faster and thicker than before, and my already soft features softened even more. Couple that with Monica’s adeptness at applying natural looking makeup, and no one on Earth would suspect I was anything other than a bright-eyed teenage girl while out in public. If the light was right, you could even see the tale tale markings of budding breasts under my shirt. These both disgusted and annoyed me because I knew they wouldn’t just ‘go away’ one day… I was likely stuck with these for a long time. I did, however, really enjoy the sensations I felt when I played with them. I did that enough one night that I nearly came from it. 

Steve and Monica stepped from the Denali, then Steve opened my door once the cars passing by moved past. I slid from the leather seat and took Steve’s hand as he helped me down, ever the gentleman. I pulled on the sweater, making sure it was long and baggy enough to cover the now-obvious bulge from the sodden diaper beneath the thin sweats. With Steve’s hand on the small of my back, I passed around the rear of the SUV and onto the wide sidewalk in front of the palatial storefront. No sooner than my feet hit the sidewalk did Monica grab for my hand and guide me to the door, seeking out the restroom to ensure a wet diaper didn’t turn into wet pants. 

“Restroom?” She enquired to the attentive elderly lady that met us near the door. 

“I’m so sorry, we don’t have a public restroom, ma’am.” She replied curtly. 

I’m not sure who the lady was, but clearly she didn’t recognize money when she saw it. While I was likely nothing to behold, Monica was decked out in a Burberry dress and overcoat with Louboutin shoes. 

Monica, even with the rude reply from the woman, gave a sweet smile and gestured for her to approach. The older woman did with an air of surprise that this woman showed no hesitation to step foot in one of the finest establishments in Montana and command her around, did so. 

“While I understand your restroom isn’t for public use, I’d ask that you make an exception this time. She’s just, well… on the way here her body decided it would be a good time to ‘go through the change’, and to be frank, we’re gonna need to get that under control before the poor girl needs a new wardrobe.” She said quietly with an apologetic look. 

The lady tightened her lips even more, looked at the mortified look on my face, which was genuine, then pointed down the hall. 

“It’s the door that says private.” She said with an emphasis in the word private. 

I felt like I wanted to jump in front of a truck, I was so embarrassed. 

“What the hell?” I challenged Monica when the door was closed and locked behind us. 

“What? You want me to tell her your diaper is about to split open?” She retorted back. “It’s girl code. No girl can deny another girl the use of a bathroom when her period unexpectedly starts. I’m offended she didn’t offer a tampon as well. Stuck up bitch.” 

I exhaled sharply, conveying my annoyance.

“Would you rather I told her the truth?” She asked as she opened the bag and took out a clean diaper. 

I shook my head, then, by habit, lifted the sweater up and over my belly, giving Monica free access to my pants.

She pulled them down to the middle of my thigh, then pushed lightly at my knees in a nonverbal instruction to spread my legs a little wider. I followed her command and felt the thin black fabric stretch. 

She undid the tapes and balled the diaper into a tight sphere, then tossed it in the lidded trash can next to the toilet. She had become good at applying diapers while I was standing, but they never seemed to sit right at first. It took some weird stretches to get it to settle into place and today was no exception.

My pants were pulled back up and Monica gave me a soft pat on my freshly diapered butt before securing the diaper bag closed with the zipper. I pulled my sweater back down and gave myself a quick glance in the half-length mirror. No obvious diaper bulge, and while I hated to admit it, I was pretty damn cute and not just for a boy dressed as a girl. I tucked a stray hair behind my ear, took a quick glance at my makeup, and walked out of the bathroom to face the woman that was convinced I just became a woman. 

Her attitude was immensely different once she saw Steve stroll through the door. His high-end casual clothes and the way he carried himself just oozed money and success. We went from the annoying public trying to sully the restroom of a prestigious establishment to the guests of honor within a few seconds. Not 30 seconds after entering, Steve was sipping on a complimentary glass of Silver Oak with one being quickly delivered to Monica as well. I was happy with a sparkling water. 

I can’t stress enough how boring furniture shopping is. Standing there while someone tells you about every wood variety that a dresser can be built in, then shows a literal binder filled with pictures of knobs, hinges, pulls, and every kind of fabric to line the drawers that’s ever existed on the planet… well, it sucks. 

It had been at least an hour since we arrived and we still hadn’t made it past the ‘Family Gathering Room’ section of our curated shopping experience. I kept a running tally of what this shopping trip would cost for fun for the first half-hour, but lost track as they discussed chandeliers and sconces for the living room. I left off at around seventy-two thousand dollars and I was certain it had doubled since then. 

The old lady gestured to the bedroom wing of the store with more enthusiasm than her husband ever experienced and quickly pulled on Steve’s arm. 

“St… umm… Dad?” I started, catching myself. “Can I go to the bookstore next door while you all finish up?” I pleaded, hopeful to do anything other than stand here for more of this torture. 

This caught Steve off guard. He shot a look to Monica who also had a look of surprise on her face. I haven’t been out in public without one of them since I met Steve, and I don’t think he expected me to venture off on my own with the way I was dressed. 

“Please?” I begged with my best puppy dog eyes. 

The old lady seemed annoyed.

“Just to the bookstore, no where else.” He finally said, looking to Monica for assurance that his approval wasn’t a mistake.

Monica shrugged.

“Thanks.” I said with a smile, then began to walk with a bounce in my step towards the front door. 

The cold air felt nice as I stepped back to the sidewalk. I glanced up and around at the Main Street of Bozeman, then walked a few dozen yards over to the little used bookstore occupying the space next to the most pretentious furniture store West of the Mississippi. 

The bell clinked against the glass in the way one would expect from an old bookstore like this. An older gentleman nodded from behind the counter and went back to the stack of papers in front of him. There were a few people scattered around the store, some browsing, some curled up with a book. This seemed like more of a refuge than a shop.

“Can I help you find anything?” The man called out as he shuffled the papers in front of him.

“No, thank you though. Just browsing.” I said back, then turned to the stacks occupying the far side of the store. 

While I may have the outward appearance of a sweet young girl, I still had the mind of a boy and walked right for the suspense and thriller section of the shelves and began sorting through political spy novels from Tom Clancy, Lee Child, and Jack Carr. 

“Not to stereotype, but those don’t seem like they’d be up your ally.” A voice quietly said from behind me.

I jumped a little, then turned to see a guy around my age, a head taller, and a hundred pounds heavier move in behind me. 

“I like what I like, I guess.” I said, then put the book back. 

“That’s really cool that a pretty thing like you would be into guy books.” He laughed as he picked up the book I put down. “I would have pegged you for a Twilight girl.”

“Looks can be deceiving.” I said, trying to politely end the conversation. 

“I didn’t mean to… sorry. It came out wrong.” He said quickly as he picked up my annoyance. “Just trying to start a conversation.”

“It’s fine, no worries. I kinda just want to pick out a book though.” I added, now feeling the pressure from the other side of the gender norms.

“Can I buy you a coffee to make up for it?” He asked quickly.

I shook my head, but he didn’t notice as he was already busy fishing his wallet out of his back pocket. I watched as he slid a bill from the pocket and slapped it down annoyingly hard in front of the guy at the counter, then took two paper cups and filled them with coffee from the carafe near the back of the store. 

“Cream or sugar?” He asked as he presented a handful of packets. 

I shook my head and took the cup of coffee from him, hoping that this was the end of it but knowing he was just getting started.

“Wow, what kind of girl reads books like that, drinks black coffee, and yet looks as beautiful as you do.” He wondered aloud. 

My eyes instinctively rolled as I took a sip from the cup of coffee that had, no doubt, been sitting since before I had been awake. I turned to move to another bookshelf, not looking for anything in particular, but trying to busy myself to drop a subtle hint that I wasn’t really feeling like getting hit on today.

“I’m Chris.” He stammered as he followed behind me like a puppy. 

“Addy.” I replied. 

“Pretty name.” He added quickly. 

As far as guys go, Chris wasn’t unattractive. He seemed to be decently built, definitely a football player build, but his interest in books seemed to dispel the notion that he was a jock. He had deep brown hair and a young looking face that hasn’t seen much sun. He was going for the lumberjack look, compete with his flannel shirt, battered jeans, and work boots that I suspect were worn down when purchased. 

“Sorry, Chris. My parents are next door and I’m just here to pick out a book while they shop.” I said after a moment of awkward silence.

“No, it’s okay. I’m not like, hitting on you or anything, I just haven’t seen you here before and I do this for everyone new, ya know. Of course… unless you’d like me to hit on you.” He said with a cheesy grin. 

“Sorry.” I said quietly, then went back to browsing the shelves. 

Chris was silent for a moment, but never left my vicinity. I had decided that rather than continue to be annoyed by him, I would just head back next door and wait for furniture purgatory to end. I put the novel back on the shelf and started for the door, averting my eyes from Chris. As I rounded the cap of the aisle for mystery books, Chris stepped in front of me and blocked my passage. 

“You leaving already?” Chris asked in a low voice. 

“Yeah, I need to go.” I replied. 

“Well, can I get your number? At least that. I’d like to talk books with you again.” He insisted without moving from my path. 

“I don’t have a phone.” I answered with annoyance in my voice. 

“Oh, come on. Don’t bullshit me.” He said as he moved his right hand up and put it firmly on my shoulder. “Everybody has a phone.”

I raised my eyes towards his and saw something that scared me. He was a giant compared to me and nothing I could do would physically overpower him. I tried to step back but his hand held firmly on my shoulder, preventing my movement. 

“I need to go.” I said a little louder with desperation in my voice. I hoped that someone in the store would take notice, but they all remained glued to their pages. 

“Come on, let’s just talk a little.” He said.

I winced as his hand on my shoulder squeezed.

“Stop it.” I said, moving my hand up quickly, effectively knocking his away from me. 

“Fine, fine…” He laughed.

As I passed by him, he extended his hand again and groped at my chest, then pinched hard on my left breast. I turned quickly to him and felt every ounce of anger in my body build up.

“Fuck you, you asshole!” I yelled, then pushed him hard. He tried to maintain his balance but fell backward into a shelf of books and tumbled to the ground.

This drew the attention from everyone in the store. A man and woman moved in quickly and placed themselves between Chris and I, then the woman guided me away from him by the shoulders.

“Are you okay?” She asked quickly.

“He grabbed my chest and wouldn’t let me leave.” I said as the emotions released and I started to sob.

“God damn it, Chris.” The shop keeper yelled and crossed from behind the counter. “You fucked up big time now.”  

“Fuck off.” Chris yelled as he tried to stand, but fell back over into another shelf of books. 

I turned and moved away quickly while Chris was down, exited the store, and walked quickly back to the furniture store where Steve and Monica were. I decided that I like the safety and security I had been afforded recently, and I had no desire to experience the world as a girl. Not anytime soon at least. 

I regained my composure as I walked back to join them in the lighting fixture section, then smiled when I saw all of them staring into what had to be the ugliest lamp I’d ever seen. I slid next to Steve and leaned into him, then smiled again has he gave me an unknowing hug. I knew that I was safe and I knew that I would be because these two wouldn’t let anything bad happen to me. 

Marcy, as I learned the older lady’s name was, handed Steve an invoice with six-figures in expenses with a smile. He signed it without a thought, then agreed with Marcy that it indeed was a pleasure doing business with her. Marcy recommended a restaurant on our way out, a ‘cute little French place’ that she no doubt had a hand in, and called in a reservation at Monica’s request.

The warehouse-turned-bistro was quite delicious, but I was ready to get back to the cabin after the day I’d had. I decided not to tell Steve or Monica about the handsy creep from the bookstore, partially because I was afraid they’d never let me be alone again, and partially because I felt some weird sense of shame. I knew I didn’t do anything to attract his attention, but I second guessed my clothes, my makeup, my everything thinking that maybe I threw some sign to him that I wanted his attention. Being a girl in public wasn’t as enjoyable as I once thought, and the attention constantly received was more than unnerving. 

I fell asleep on the way back. I don’t even remember getting to the interstate. I slept up until Steve put the car in park and opened his door. I jumped up from a dreamless sleep and wiped the considerable amount of drool from my face, then looked around to make sure we were actually back ‘home’. The driveway was empty, and most of the lights were off. It was past eight and only Molly and Charlotte would be here, assuming they were back from their trip to the grocery earlier in the day. 

I shuffled in the shallow snow up to the front door, then waited while Steve fished his keys from his pocket. 

The warm air felt wonderful as I crossed into he cabin, the smell of oak firewood burning in the stone fireplace smelled wonderful. No sooner than my eyes adjusted to the light did Molly come sliding into view. She had a big smile on her face and was already dressed in her pajamas, her hair still wet from her bath.

“Did you all have fun?” She asked as she hugged me tightly.

I nodded, never too sure what the answer to that question is supposed to be, especially when the people that took you were standing right behind you.

“Ten minutes, then bath and bed.” Monica said as she passed by, stripping her overcoat off in the process.

Once we were outside of earshot, I turned to Molly and filled her in on the days events.

“Yeah.” She said with a shrug. “It sucks being a pretty girl sometimes.” 

I was a little caught off guard that this would be considered a regular enough occurrence that it didn’t even warrant concern, but seeing that she didn’t find it unusual, I dropped it. 

“How was your day?” I asked as we collapsed onto the couch near the fireplace. 

“Boring and dumb.” She sighed. “Charlotte’s cool, but man that woman gets excited about produce that shouldn’t be in season. I had a thirty minute lecture about why you can’t buy tomatoes in the winter.” 

“Duh. Hot house tomatoes are shit. Everyone knows that.” I added, partially in jest, but mostly in truth.

Molly rolled her eyes and tossed her hands up in annoyance.

“So Charlotte told me earlier that her, Steve, and Monica were meeting Mark and Alice at the airport tomorrow, but she said it in a weird way, like something secret is happening. I asked what time I needed to be ready, and she said I didn’t have to go to this one. Sounds like neither of us are invited. Which means we have the house to ourselves for like two hours.” Molly said with giddy excitement.

“What?” I asked with a surprised face. We never get the place alone, there’s always somebody around.

“I know.” She said with the same surprise. “So we can do whatever we want.” 

“That’s awesome. Like what though? This place is boring.” I said. 

“Well, I know something I’d like to do.” She said with a smirk.

I started at her, waiting for her to say it.

She stared back, a little confused that I wasn’t picking up the vibes she was putting down.

“Yeah?” I finally said.

“You’re really gonna make me say it?” She asked, a little embarrassed. 

“Say what?” I replied.

“Ugh… you know.” She groaned. “I want you to…” She said, then gestured to her chest.

“Oh.” I said with some surprise. 

It’s not that I wasn’t wanting or willing to do that, but the novelty seems to have dissipated now that I was being breastfed literally every morning and night. 

She caught on to this and realized that the arrangement was one-sided, but I could see her mind wandering.

“I’ll make it worth your while.” She said with a grin. 

“I’m not saying no.” I said back with a smile, unsure of what she had planned. If I knew Molly as well as I thought I did, we’d both end the afternoon happy.

The light flicked on casting a bright glow around the room. Monica’s walked in wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants, carrying what would be my pajamas for the night in her hand. 

“Time.” She said as she gestured to her bathroom.

“Can I come too?” Molly asked without hesitation.

Monica thought for a second, then nodded.

We walked to the large bathroom and Monica started the piping hot water, then turned to strip my clothes off of me. She tugged the sweater and shirt over my head, then paused when she noticed a decent bruise over my breast.

“What happened?” She said with concern.

“Oh, I walked into the corner of the refrigerator door earlier while Charlotte had it open.” I lied quickly. 

“Ouch, it looks like it hurt.” She said as she extended her hand and gently caressed the sensitive skin.

I winced.

She undressed me the rest of the way, then helped me into the tub. Molly sat on the closed toilet lid and continued to talk about her adventure at the grocery store. Molly knew Monica thought Charlotte was a little over the top about weird things, so felt safe discussing it in front of her. 

A deep scrub and a few minutes later, we were both tucked into our adjacent cribs, both having received our nightly allotment of breast milk, Molly from a bottle and me directly from Monica. She had to be up to at least ten ounces now as I found myself feeling sort of full after we finished. 

“Goodnight, I love you.” Molly said quietly when the door closed.

“I love you too. Night.” I replied.

I was asleep quickly for someone that napped twice during the day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

Well written chapter. Poor Addy - the assault is almost like another reason to regret her decision, but I'm glad she's feeling cute in her body. Lucky she has Molly there to confide in. I wonder if we're at the point where the teenager rebels due to boredom or otherwise and gets into a bit of trouble. 

Addy is really a girl now — just to eliminate that pesky little thing between her legs. But she’s not old enough that boys should be paying her any mind. She’s just a toddler. 

At the same time — looking forward to reading how she and Molly make each other feel good tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great chapters.

I don't remember Addy being giving hormon shots.

Is he starting to enjoy being a girl?

It was some time ago. Not shots, but hormone implants. 

• Like 1

Even though most of the subject matter is not my cup of tea I have continued to follow this story as I find Nomadic’s writing compelling and characters interesting. It appeared in this last chapter that a common issue I have with a lot of ABDL stories that the main character makes a drastic lifestyle change and somehow has no contact with previous friends and family may be addressed.  I find these situations somewhat hard to believe that no one in their life seems to miss them or wonder why no contact despite the authors creating a situation of isolation. Perhaps the dream that Addy had is foreshadowing a future meeting or rescue from this situation. Thanks Nomadic for sharing this story with us.