LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 19

“So did you try it?” Molly asked as soon as she got me alone in the theater room.

I had been at her house for the past few hours, but our time had been spent with Alice over breakfast, then a couple of hours of morning television before finally being sent away so Alice could write in peace. 

“Try what?” I asked naively, but pretty sure I knew the topic.

“What I told you to do.” She added with feigned annoyance. 

“Does it matter?” I added, rolling my eyes. 

“Does anything fucking matter?” She poked back with actual annoyance now.

“No, I guess not. And I did.” I said, finally admitting defeat in changing the subject.

“Did it work?” She asked, now nearly giddy.

“It wasn’t as bad, I guess.” I said, embarrassed that I was admitting it.

“Good.” She said playfully as we both settled in the comfy recliners.

I pulled a blanket from the back of the chair and tossed it over me, the cool air in the room and the cold leather from the chair was sending shivers up my spine and the skirt and shirt Steve had dressed me in this morning weren’t any defense against the temperature.

“What are we playing?” I asked as I settled in.

“I wish I could have been there.” She said quickly as she pulled a blanket over her as well.

“Where?” I asked.

“With you, when you did it.” She said.

I paused and gave her a strange look, confused more than ever by her.

“I’m sorry, but I want to see you do it.” She said unapologetically. “It’s… it’s hot to think about.” 

“Well, I guess at least one of us thinks so.” I mumbled as I turned away from her. “I don’t see how. It’s fucked up.”

I could see her face flush as we spoke, she was really enjoying the discussion and I could tell by her mannerisms that she was getting turned on by talking about it. 

“I already told you… I’m weird and get turned on by weird things. Deal with it.” She said.

“I’m well aware of how weird you are, no need to remind me.” I said back, only half kidding. “But really, what are we playing?” 

“Skyrim.” She said, then directed her attention at the screen.

I could tell she was a little upset that I didn’t want to talk to her about it, she was actively pouting as the screen flickered on and off. 

We sat silently as the game booted up and I realized just how upset she was when she pulled up her first saved game, not the one we played together last time. She played it silently and explored one of the houses she had built, completely ignoring me as I looked over at her. 

“Okay, you win.” I said as she beat up a bandit that was prowling around the house.

“I win what?” She asked without looking over at me. 

“We can talk about… it.” I said.

She paused the game, the screen darkening the already dark room significantly. She pulled her leg up into the chair and pivoted to face me.

“Can you please… please start knocking these walls down?” She asked bluntly.

“I… I…” I stammered. 

“You just need to stop. I don’t know what or who you think I am, but I’m not.” She said. 

“Fine. You know what? I have a crush on you. You get it now? You think I like you seeing me like this? That’s bad enough. But do you really think I want to talk to you about that other stuff as well? Openly? Of course not. You can’t like someone like me back, you can’t. That’s why I don’t want to talk about it, okay?” I shot back, nearly in tears. 

She sat silently for a moment, the flickering of the pause screen casting a soft glow against her face. 

“I like you too.” She finally said. “But… but I like you like this. I like you how you are now. I like this.” 

I shot a look back, a tear finally tracing down my cheek. 

“You seriously want to hear about me doing thing with someone else when you like me too? You want me dressed like this? I don’t fucking get it.” I asked in disbelief. 

“Yes. I do. Nothing about any of this is normal heterosexual stuff, so why are you so surprised about that? You think I can’t like you like this, but I like you because of this. I’m sorry if that’s weird, but I do. So there.” She replied back forcefully. 

We sat silently for a moment, long enough for the PlayStation to assume we weren’t interested in playing any more and passing itself into standby mode. 

“You’ve got some weird thoughts in your head, don’t you?” I asked. 

“Yeah.” She chuckled. 

“Yeah…” I replied. “So… you gonna do a mage play through next?”

“No.” She replied. “But this is cool, right? We are?” 

“I mean, I guess as cool as we can be for a guy that has a crush on a girl but the girl wants to hear about the guy sucking another guy off. Yeah, I guess.” I replied. 

“Yeah. Good.” She said with a smile. “So you did.”

“Yeah.” I sighed. 

I went on to discuss the evening. I could tell by the color on her face, obvious even in the dim light, that she was aroused by my descriptions. I was mortified to be saying it aloud, but it actually felt good to be able to discuss it openly.

We both jumped when the door opened without announcement, and both shielded our eyes from the comparatively bright light cast in from the hallway. My eyes adjusted slowly, but I was able to recognize Mark’s silhouette against the light. He slowly entered just to the door, then stopped and leaned his shoulder against the door frame. 

“Hi, sweetie.” He said quietly.

“Oh, hi. I didn’t know you were back yet.” Molly said quickly, seemingly caught off guard by his presence. 

“Just got in, actually.” He responded with some annoyance, I assume he wanted more fanfare on his return. “Why don’t you come help me out really quick, sweetie. It’s been a long week.” 

I could see the disappointment on Molly’s face, but she didn’t resist his polite command. She stood and walked past me without speaking, then they both exited from view. 

I resumed her game, unsure of what else I could do in the moment and was quickly defeated by a giant after wandering too close to his camp. 

“All by your lonesome in here, huh?” Alice said, cutting through the quiet with razor precision. 

“Oh, uh. Yeah.” I mumbled back while pausing the game quickly like I had been caught doing something I shouldn’t be doing. 

“You two and this game… I just don’t understand it. Every time I sit in here with Molly, she’s just making someone run for miles on there. I don’t see what the fun in that is.” She sighed as she watched the pause screen put a rotating focus on our beefy Nordic character. 

“Escapism, I guess.” I mumbled, placing the controller on Molly’s chair. 

“Escapism?” She scoffed. “What do either of you need to escape from? What could possibly be stressful about this?” She said, gesturing around her. 

I didn’t respond, just lowered my eyes to the floor and tried to keep from speaking. 

“Escapism… for goodness sake. The only thing you need to escape from right now is a wet diaper. Let’s go get you changed.” She said seemingly annoyed. 

I knew better than to push back, so slid from the chair and walked toward her. She motioned me ahead and followed close behind. I had an uncomfortable feeling as she followed me, almost like being hunted. 

We walked down the hall, through the atrium, and down the next hall that led to Molly’s room. I could feel the wet diaper sway slightly as I walked, something I’m sure Alice was enjoying as she thought about the control she had over me. 

I pushed on the door to Molly’s room and began to make my way over to the changing table, but jumped as I realized that Mark was sitting in the rocking chair with his head back and eyes closed. My eyes quickly fixed on Molly’s body kneeled in front of him. I couldn’t see her head from my angle, but there was no doubt in my mind where it was. 

“Oh, well there you all are.” Alice said with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice, pushing me along to the changing table. 

Both of them looked up quickly. Mark smiled slyly and Molly’s gaze moved quickly from Alice to me, then back to Alice. She had a look of betrayal on her face, no doubt upset that I was a witness to her current situation. 

Without speaking, Mark put his right hand to the back of Molly’s head, encircling her pony tail with his thumb and finger, then pulled her head back down to his crotch. She missed his cock with her mouth as he pulled and had to reposition to wrap her lips around it. Her eyes were closed tightly as if it would cause her to become invisible. 

“Well that’s a shame…” Mark said annoyed. “I was almost there.” 

“We’ll only be a moment.” Alice said, matching his annoyance. 

She lifted me from the floor and onto the changing table, then pushed me down with a firm hand on my chest. 

She lifted the hem of the dress up over my belly, then pulled the tights down to my knees. Without a word she untaped the soggy diaper and pulled it from beneath me, balled it up, and tossed it into the bin next to the table. 

I had my eyes closed as well, maybe also trying to become invisible in the moment, but opened them when I didn’t feel the diaper change progressing as normal. 

Alice had what I can only call an ‘Alice smile’ on her face while looking over her shoulder at Mark and Molly. 

“Addy… how would you feel about getting this little chastity cage off and letting your little dick breathe for a while? I’m sure Molly wouldn’t mind helping you out as well.” She said loudly, ensuring Molly could hear her as well. 

I quickly turned my head and watched as Molly stopped moving. This lasted maybe two seconds before Mark guided her back into motion with his hand. Mark opened his eyes, curious to see my reaction to Alice’s proposal. 

Both looked at the dread on my face and smiled. 

“Steve doesn’t have to know, baby. It’ll be our secret.” She added, nearly licking her lips with excitement. 

She took her hand and gently wiggled the cage in place, it’s tight confines transferring the sensation to my sensitive cock head. I shuddered at her touch. 

“I bet Molly would love your little dick in her mouth. Well, again, I guess.” Alice laughed. 

I could see Mollys face scrunch, most definitely not enjoying the offers being made on her behalf. Mark, however, did seem to be enjoying the talk as his face began to contort in pleasure. 

“You would like that, wouldn’t you baby? You want to let your little friend suck out your cummies?” Alice said as she gripped firmly at my scrotum. 

“Oh, God!“ Mark yelled loudly, then began to grunt loudly. 

His torso jetted forward, and his hands both pressed firmly at the back of Molly’s head. 

Her body seemed to relax for a moment, I could hear her breathing deeply through her nose. I wanted to look away, but couldn’t. A few seconds later she pulled her head off of Mark’s crotch, a long trail of saliva and cum stretched from the head of his cock to her bottom lip. I could see tears in her eyes as she looked over to us. 

Alice stuck her hand out towards her. 

“Come here, little one.” She called out. 

Molly wiped her face with the back of her hand and stood, then slowly walked over to Alice as she smoothed out her shirt and wiped at a wet spot on her chest. She tried to avert her gaze from me, but as she approached my naked lower half, I don’t think she could. 

I don’t think Molly had seen me like this since the chastity cage was put on. She looked at it with sympathy on her face, no doubt confused as to how I could tolerate something so medieval. 

“We’re going to give Addy the choice… if she wants, we’re going to take this off and you’ll help her out just like you did your daddy. Do you understand?” Alice told Molly. 

Molly nodded with defeat. 

Both then focused their attention on me. I noticed that Mark had now redressed and was focusing on his phone as he left the room quietly, ignoring my plight since he got what he came for. 

“So, baby… do you want me to get that uncomfortable little cage off of you? You want Molly to suck on your little cock? I bet it’s been a while since Steve let you cum so you’ve earned it, right?” She said, one hand wrapped around the cage and the other gripping the back of Molly’s neck. 

I looked at Molly’s face, and although she wasn’t looking at me, I could see that she was just wanting to get this over with, no doubt in her mind that I’d be able to resist a blowjob. 

I shook my head slowly. 

“Well aren’t you just the sweetest.” She said with a grin. “Molly, I think someone has a little crush on you.”

Molly’s face relaxed in relief.

“You can’t say I never gave you the choice.” Alice said to me as she released the cage from her hand. 

“Molly, finish up for me.” Alice added, backing away. 

Molly slowly moved to my side, now between Alice and myself and mouthed ‘Thank you’ without a sound. 

“Go on, now.” Alice quipped. 

Molly reached below the table and grabbed one of the diapers, then unfolded it. I lifted to help, hoping to get this over with as quick as possible. Molly lined it up, then pressed lightly at my hip to bring my butt down on the pillowy diaper. 

“Wipes and powder.” Alice said, watching closely. 

Molly reached below the table again and came back with two baby wipes. I couldn’t help but notice she had a very slight smile on her face, and judging from our conversation, she was enjoying this moment. She carefully wiped my crotch all over, then lightly dusted me with sweet smelling powder. She then brought up the front of the diaper and secured the two Velcro strips into place, snugly fastening the diaper onto me. 

I dropped from the table on my own, neither Molly or I saying anything to the other. 

“Well that was all fun. You two can go play your stupid game again.” Alice said, turning to leave now that her evil streak had been satisfied. 

Molly and I walked slowly back to the theater room and took our seats again, resuming the game without so much as a sound. 

A few minutes later, I finally broke the silence. 

“So you enjoyed that, huh?” I asked, full knowing what her answer was. 

“I…” she started, but only broke out in a smile when she realized I wasn’t overly upset. 

“I guess everyone has a thing.” I said back.

“Thanks for not making me do that.” She replied quickly. “It’s not that… it’s not that I wouldn’t or… it’s not you. You know? It’s just another thing they do to remind me of where I fall in line in all of this shit. Like they have to keep reminding me.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. 

“It’s the hierarchy. You know, the pecking order for their club. It’s a reminder to me that I’m at the bottom.” She replied. 

“…how?” I asked, confused. 

“You’re a boy. That’s the way it is.” She answered. 

I looked at her confused. 

“Is this like a real thing or just… like… a you thing?” I asked, fumbling on my words. 

“No, it’s real.” She responded. 

She paused the game again and raised her eyes into the nothingness on the ceiling. 

“For the owners, it’s about seniority and money. The longer you’ve been in the quote-unquote club, the earlier you get dibs on stuff. Planes, cars, houses, vacations, whatever it is. They get the first swipe at it and if they don’t want it, it goes to the next in line.” She started. “As far as the yous and mes of the club, it goes by gender and seniority. In that order. So if you’re a boy and your big let’s you be a boy, you’re first. If you’re a boy but you’re kept as a girl, you’re second. Then come actual girls.”

She paused. 

“What?” I asked, confused. 

“Okay, so if Steve kept you as a boy, then you’d be like a… like a senior in high-school. Then it breaks down within that by how many years you’ve been in. So the most senior boy… boy is on top. Then it would be boy-girls by seniority. Then girls. Does that make more sense?” She asked. 

“Yeah, I guess.” I replied. 

“So Alice just wants to remind me from time to time that, even though I’ve been here for a year and you just got here, I’m supposed to be subservient to you. And you’d be subservient to any little that was a boy-boy even if they just got here. It’s the order.” She said. 

“Okay. Weird, but okay.” I said back.

“It’s all stupid and sexist, but whatever. Just… thank you for not making me do that in front of them, that’s all.” She said as she unpaused them game and continued attacking a dragon. 

“You’re welcome.” I said back after a moment. “But… like, why does that even matter?”

“The order?” She asked, then continued without my confirmation. “It’s for the group stuff, if we go to any. If there are other little there, it’s supposed to help establish the rules. Who’s in charge, who gets to do what. Stuff like that. If your big has you listed as available, then littles that are above you and all bigs you can make you do stuff if they want.”

“What stuff?” I asked, but was pretty sure I knew the answer. 

“Whatever your big will allow. If someone above you isn’t in chastity and wants head, you give it to them. If your big allows it and they want to fuck you, you do it. Or it may mean getting them drinks or food, letting them have something you’re using, or picking the movie to watch. They pretty much get what they want and you can’t stop it.” She said matter of factly. “Fortunately, most bigs don’t allow unrestricted access to their littles so most of the time that won’t happen.”

I looked at her with disbelief on my face. 

“Don’t worry, Steve thinks you’re much too precious to open you up to anyone but him. You’re well protected.” She added. 

This did relax me a little bit, but still made my stomach churn. 

“Can you go get me a drink?” I replied after a moment, teasing. 

“Oh, you can go down the hall past the atrium and fuck yourself if you think I’m gonna let you tell me what to do.” She replied sweetly. 

“Okay, okay. I’m kidding!” I laughed back. 

“Are you actually thirsty?” She asked a moment later, serious now. 

“No, I’m fine.” I said back. 

“Okay, good. I’ll get you a drink because I like you, but not because of their idiotic rules.” She replied. 

“Noted, thank you but I’m okay.” I added. 

We played Skyrim for a few more hours, both taking turns at exploring. We were really hunting for more masks, but just walking around their simulated wilderness together was fun. 

Eventually Alice came to the door and said Steve was almost here and that I needed to get my stuff together. I did so, then hugged Molly bye and made my way to the foyer to  wait for him to arrive. 

I jumped quickly into the SUV when he pulled around the circle and buckled in. 

“How was your day, baby?” He asked seemingly absent. 

“Oh, uh… it was fine.” I replied. 

We drive home largely silent. 

I followed him into the kitchen when we got home and sat quietly as he sent dozens of text messages one after another. Eventually he looked up at me with remorse on his face.

“I’m sorry, there’s a lot going on at work right now and it’s got me distracted.” He said. 

“Oh, it’s okay.” I said quietly. 

“Why don’t we order in. I need to go send some emails and put some things in motion.” He said, getting up. “Oh, yeah. You probably need changed again. Let’s go.”

I followed him for what was, to date, the most efficient and mechanical diaper change I’ve had, then he disappeared into his office. 

I grabbed my cellphone from the bedside table and powered it on and laid down on the bed. I got an odd feeling as I caught my reflection in the black loading screen, and could see the pink fluffs from the dress I was wearing.

I was disappointed that I had no missed calls, no texts, and only spam emails. I’d been away from my normal life for a week now and not a soul had reached out. 

I watched YouTube for a little while, and browsed Reddit then walked to the office to ask when dinner was arriving. 

Steve was punching away at his keyboard and didn’t look up as I walked in. 

“Umm… do you know when the food will be here? My stomach is growling like crazy.” I said quietly, trying to not startle him. 

He looked at me blankly for a few seconds. 

“Shit. I was supposed to order food, wasn’t I?” He said, angry at his forgetfulness. “I’ll do it now.” 

He pulled out his phone and pulled up GrubHub, then placed a repeat order from The Tavern. 

“30 minutes, honey. I’m sorry.” He said. 

“Oh, it’s fine.” I replied, but stood where I was. 

His attention went back to his keyboard and monitors. 

“Are you okay?” I asked him quietly. 

He didn’t divert his eyes from the monitor. 

“Yeah, just… work stuff.” He replied. “Stressful work stuff. Nothing to concern yourself with.”

“Okay.” I said quietly. 

I turned to leave and resume scrolling through my phone in the bedroom, but I instead found myself walking towards him. 

I rounded his desk, him paying no attention to me, knelt down near his chair, then crawled under his desk and between his legs. 

“What are you… baby… you don’t need to do that now.” He said sounding a little surprised. 

“I know. Can I though?” I asked softly. 

“I mean, I won’t say no.” He replied and fumbled with his zipper then went back to typing. 

I pulled his soft cock through the fly of his boxer shorts, then out of his pants. Even soft it seemed bigger than mine ever was hard. I had to be careful with how much I moved my head, I didn’t have much space between his crotch and the top of the desk. I tried to angle myself more out than up, and that worked for a bit but as I gently kissed and licked at his soft cock, it firmed up and made that angle difficult. 

I repositioned myself closer to his chair and pushed my head down on his cock, then moved my head up between his lap and the desk. Like this, I had the head of his cock still in my mouth when the back of my head hit the underside of the desk. This was going to be tougher than I thought. 

The rhythmic clicking of the keyboard didn’t slow at all as I maneuvered myself into place, his cock firmly lodged into my mouth without the ability to easily pull it back out. 

I slowly and carefully started to move my head up and down as much as I could, tapping on the underside of the desk with the back of my head nearly each time I moved up. It was difficult to move my tongue around the head of his cock with it so deep, and I wasn’t able to easily focus my efforts on the sensitive bits. 

I kept my pace slow and decided that, even if he didn’t cum from it, I’d at least make it pleasurable and hopefully ease some of the stress and anxiety he was experiencing, or at least easing his mind from whatever it was for a bit. 

I slowly moved up and down, up and down, up and down over and over again for what felt like an eternity. He had been typing feverishly and had already made two phone calls that went unanswered. At this point, I was sore and tired and wasn’t even sure he knew I was there.

I froze with him in my mouth as his phone rang. I kept my head still but suckled lightly on his cock head as I tried to listen in on the conversation. I couldn’t quite make our the words of the caller, but Steve began to sound relieved as he responded to the questions being posed. Whatever crisis was happening seems to have been averted and the team seemed to be standing down. 

Steve ended the phone call and tossed his phone down on the desk and leaned back in his chair. This repositioned the front of the chair up a bit which caused his cock to push deeper into my mouth. I tried to prevent it, but my head slammed decently hard into the underside of the desk again, enough to smart pretty good. 

Steve pushed the chair out from the desk when he heard this, which popped his cock from my mouth with a very wet slurp. 

“You are such a good little princess for your daddy, aren’t you little one? I really appreciate you trying to help.” He said with a radiant smile steeped in relief. 

“Everything’s okay?” I asked while still cramped under the desk. 

“It will be, sweetie. The hard part is over, the attack team has it from here.” He said reassuringly. 

“Okay, good. I’m glad.” I said back, beginning to climb out. 

He didn’t move much more, which was obstructing my exit. I looked up at him and knew his expression. I shimmied back up to his lap and took his dick back into my mouth and, now that I was clear from the desk, gave him a proper blowjob. A few minutes later, I was greeted by a loud grunt and a few strong blasts of cum to the roof of my mouth. I sucked my cheeks in and pulled the remainder out, then swallowed it down without so much as a gag. I was catching on now. 

He stood and tucked himself back into his pants, then helped me up onto my feet. My neck was stiff and my knees hurt from the hardwood floor, but he helped me out of the office and back into the bedroom. 

Steve stripped down out of his suit, then started the shower while I watched from the edge of the bed. He walked back over to me and lifted the pink dress over my head and tossed it onto the bed, then pulled my tights down and off. I stood in front of him in the dry diaper, his masculinity seeming to laugh at my childish femininity, then popped a kiss on my forehead. 

He left me nearly naked then turned to walk into the large shower. 

“So how was your day?” He called out, now less distracted. 

“Fine.” I yelled back, then walked into the bathroom to better speak with him. “Pretty much the same as usual.” 

I didn’t want to being up anything about Alice. Honestly, she was a small price to pay to spend time with Molly and I didn’t want to ruin that. 

I was about to ask him about the hierarchy thing that Molly told me about to see what he would say, but was interrupted by the loud ring of the doorbell. 

“Oh, shit. Food.” Steve said as he paused lathering his hair.

I looked at him, half expecting him to jump from the shower to go to the door, but he didn’t. 

“You’re gonna have to get it.” He said after a second, noticing I wasn’t moving. 

“What? I can’t like this!” I said quickly. 

“Well, no. Normal people don’t answer the door in their underwear either. Throw an overcoat on or something. Mine is in the closet by the door.” He said back.

I groaned loud enough for him to hear, then walked quickly down the hallway clad in only the diaper, then threw the closet door open and put the overcoat on. It dwarfed me, but covered everything that it needed to. 

I clicked the lock on the massive front door and pulled it in, the frigid air biting hard on my face. 

The delivery driver had us head down and collar up high to protect himself from the wind, and handed the plastic bags over quickly. 

“Thanks.” I said, turning back to the atrium. 

“Hey, is your name Adam?” The driver called out. 

I felt my heart plummet in my chest as the driver lifted his head more and gave me a clear look at his face. It took me a moment to place him, but recalled him from my high school English class. 

“Yeah, hey!” I said, faking excitement. “Chris?”

“Yeah, man! You live here?! This place is nuts!” He exclaimed. 

“Yeah, well for now. Yeah.” I clumsy added. 

“That’s so awesome! You heard about Sarah?” He asked without a moment of hesitation. 

“Yeah. Sucks.” I said back, really wanting to close the door and escape from an awkward situation. 

“No doubt, no doubt. You all were a thing so that must really blow. Anyways, nice house. I’ll stop by for the tour sometime!” He said.

“Cool man, have a good one.” I responded, then closed the door quickly and locked it tight.

I walked slowly to the kitchen still in the heavy coat and placed the food down on the table. Steve came out a moment later in his pajamas and pulled the coat from my shoulders, then guided me into the seat next to his. 

“You’ve got such a sexy little body, I wanna see you in just your diaper for a while.” He said with a smirk. 

“The delivery driver knew me from my school.” I said, ignoring his comment. 

“Oh, no. He didn’t see you like this did he?” He asked. 

“No, but he thinks I live here now.” I replied. 

Steve paused for a moment, then added “you do.” 

I guess that realization hadn’t quite hit me yet. I did live here. This was my life now. 

We ate our food, and after another diaper change, this one much warmer than the last, went to bed. Tomorrow was another day. 

• Like 10
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoy this story very much too only wish the author had more time for updates.

Adam is really starting to get into his princess roll i wonder how far he will go to

make Steve happy.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Great story. I keep waiting for the footed sleepers to come out and I imagine molly and him wearing matching thick fluffy one piece snowsuits when they are in montana..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nomadic has not be around sence the last update on March 14.  I hope everything is ok with them.  Has anyone chatted with them.   Alot has happened in the last six months,  I hope they are well.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 20

I don’t usually wake up when Steve gets out of bed. The king size foam mattress usually dampens out his movement to the point I don’t notice it, but I guess I was in a light sleep when he did. I laid with my eyes closed, just basking in the warmth of the comforter and soothing sound of the forced heat pushing into the room. I could feel the saturated diaper heavy on my crotch, a feeling I’ve become disappointingly accustomed to. 

I opened my eyes slightly when I heard the faint buzzing of Steve’s phone on the night stand, it’s blue glow casting a dim light in the otherwise dark room. Steve walked back to the bedside table from the bathroom and grabbed the phone before walking out of the bedroom. He closed and latched the door, but I could still hear his voice clearly as it carried through the solid wood. 

“Are you kidding me?!” He exclaimed loudly.

“Are you kidding me?” Softer this time. 

I opened my eyes the rest of the way and turned my head to try and hear the voice on the phone, but couldn’t. 

“That’s amazing, Al. That’s amazing. Congratulations, seriously. That’s absolutely incredible.” He said. 

More silence. 

“Of course. I have to go into the office for a few hours, but they’ll be fine here… of course. Whenever you need.” He said before hanging the phone up. 

I sat up in the bed, my lacy lavender nightie falling down my shoulder as I did. Steve walked back into the room with a smile on his face, and was excited to see that I was awake. 

“What was that about?” I asked, my voice cracking as it struggled to wake. 

“That was Alice. Her research was just confirmed and it’s evidently a massive success. She’s headed to DC to meet with the FDA for fast track approval.” He started. 

“What research? What’d she do?” I asked. 

“The hormone implant she helped create evidently decreases the risk of cancer. She said that’s only one thing it does, but I’m not sure what else was researched but it could be huge! Pretty cool, huh?” He said. 

“Yeah, very.” I responded, surprised that somebody so mean spirited could do so much good. 

“Molly is going to come here today since her and Mark will be gone. I’m going to go to the office for a few hours but I’ll see if I can duck out early and maybe we can go do something fun.” He said as he walked back to the bathroom to get ready for the day. “I can’t believe it. Such a huge accomplishment.”

I stayed in bed and scrolled through my phone until Steve came out and motioned me to get up. He stripped the nightie and diaper off of me, then slapped my butt pretty hard and sent me to get ready for the day as well. 

I went through my normal morning routine of brushing my teeth, washing my face, cleaning around my chastity cage, and an enema until clear. All of this took a bit of time, as was usual. Steve was in the kitchen when I exited the bathroom and met me at the bedroom door. 

“Molly’ll be here in a bit. Why don’t you go ahead and take a bath since you didn’t yesterday.” Steve instructed as he passed me by. 

He started the water in the giant bathtub and added a good amount of honeysuckle  bubble bath, then grabbed my hand and helped me in. 

I was a bit surprised when he handed me my phone and dimmed the lights a bit. I leaned back against the back rest as the tub finished filling and shut itself off, then the gentle jets circulated and warmed the water. I didn’t even use my phone, just closed my eyes and basked in the tranquil relaxation, nearly dozing off. 

As with all good things, they end much too soon. 

“Rough life.” Molly said from the doorway. 

“You have no idea.” I said with surprise, attempting to cover myself before realizing how much of me she had already seen. 

The lights came back to full brightness when Steve walked in behind her, ushering her to the side and walking to the tub. 

“You’re gonna be all pruney now.” He teased as he knelt beside the tub to let the water drain. 

“I wish my tub was like this one.” Molly said with envy. 

While the bathroom attached to her room was large, it only had a small tub in it. They had opted for a large shower instead, it seemed. 

“You can use this one anytime, dear.” Steve replied without looking over. 

“Can I now?” She asked. 

He paused and looked over at her a little confused. 

“I mean, yeah. I guess so, if you want.” He said. 

“Can Addy stay in too?” She asked unabashedly. 

He paused longer this time and looked at me for guidance. 

My face was probably as confused as his, but I didn’t object. 

“Okay. Sure.” He said after a moment. 

Molly approached and stood next to Steve, then waited. He looked from her to me, then back to her. 

“I can’t undress myself.” She said, as if stating the obvious. 

“Of course you can’t.” He responded, caught off guard. 

It was the first time I’ve seen Steve off his game. I guess he’d never had to interact with Molly like this and it wasn’t in his comfort zone. 

He slowly lifted the pink and grey top over her head, then placed it next to the towel rack. She was wearing a white satin camisole top under, which he removed and sat next to her shirt. 

Her tone skin was flawless and I couldn’t help but stare at her now bare chest. She made no attempt to cover her small breasts to either of us. 

He turned her around and unzipped the back of her skirt carefully, then slid it down and off of her ankles. Molly now looked exactly like the photo on the box of diapers, but without her head turned. 

She turned and Steve pulled on the tabs of the damp diaper and sent it falling to the ground between her feet, leaving her completely naked, her skin as smooth as mine all over. 

Again, I tried not to look and I think she knew that, but she made no effort to hide herself. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about it. 

“Thank you.” She said sweetly, then climbed into the tub. 

I moved to the side, there was still plenty of space inside, as she sank down in the water and let out a soft moan. 

“Perfect.” She said as her eyes rolled back and she leaned back against the contoured wall. 

I leaned back as well after a moment, really unsure of what else to do. Steve seemed to be wondering the same thing, but just got up and dimmed the lights again and left the bathroom. 

“Sorry if I ruined your bath time.” She said after a few minutes. “It just looked way too inviting.” 

“It’s fine. I haven’t shared a bath since I was like two though, so a little weird.” I said back. 

“I changed your diaper yesterday… I’d say a little weird is fine, right?” She asked in matter of fact tone. 

“Touché.” I said, then leaned my head back. 

We didn’t say much else for a few minutes. I had closed my eyes and let my body relax again in the steamy water and would occasionally feel Molly’s body rub gently against mine under the thick bubbly foam. 

I heard Steve’s footsteps approach again a few minutes later and opened my eyes to look at him. He had a smile on his face as he looked at us in the tub. 

“I’ve got to head to the office now, traffic is going to get bad soon and I want to get in and out as fast as I can. Are you all okay if I go?” He asked, looking over us. 

“Yes.” We both said in unison. 

“Okay. Both of your clothes are on the bed. There’s lunch in the refrigerator or cash on the counter if you want to order something. Okay?” He asked, seemingly nervous to leave. 

“Yes, sir.” Molly replied while I nodded. 

I laid in the same spot for a little while after Steve left, neither of us spoke. 

I noticed that Molly wasn’t moving away when her body would touch mine anymore, and we were soon laying right next to each other. I felt her hand pull between our bodies and come to rest near my hip bone. I tried to ignore it since she was also resting it on her body, but it was difficult to do so as I recalled in my mind how she looked naked, and knew that she still was but now our naked bodies were touching. 

“Does that thing hurt?” She asked after a few minutes. 

“What thing?” I asked. 

“This.” She said as she brought her hand up and gasped at my crotch. 

I jumped at her touch, most definitely not expecting her to be so forward as to grab my cock, even though is was locked away. 

“Not really, no. It did at first but hasn’t been as bad lately.” I replied, trying to calm my breathing down. 

“I’m sorry they do that to you.” She said. 

“Yeah.” I replied. 

She moved her hand back to her belly, leaving me longing for her to touch me again. 

“So I figured since I’ve seen you naked, you might as well see me naked too. It’s only fair, right?” She said. 

“I guess so, yeah.” I said awkwardly. 

“I know my boobs aren’t very big, but…” she said quietly. 

“Umm… they’re very nice.” I mumbled. 

“Thanks. Small, but whatever.” She replied. “Sometimes I wish they were bigger. Alice has really nice boobs, I wish mine were like hers.”

“All of them are nice, I guess. All different but all great. Besides, hers are probably just big because she uses hormones to make milk.” I said. 

“Yeah, true. I wish I could do that.” She replied quietly. 

“Why?” Is asked. 

“I told you the kind of kinks I have. That falls right in with it, you know.” She chuckled. 

“Yeah, true I guess.” I said. 

She sat silent for a moment, I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was wanting to talk, but couldn’t bring herself to say whatever it was she wanted. 

“I guess since I grabbed at your crotch without asking, it’s only fair that I let you do the same thing.” She forced out a moment later, the quake in her voice evident. 

It didn’t feel right to touch her, but it also didn’t feel right not too. She was inviting me to do so, and she is a beautiful girl laying naked next to me in the bath tub. 

I slowly brought my right hand up and laid it carefully on her pubic mound, my touch causing her to gasp. 

I slowly worked my hand down a bit more and allowed my fingers to brush at her labia, then circled lightly around the hood of her clit. 

She moaned again, this time much louder. I pulled my hand back and she grasped at my wrist, holding it in place. 

“Are we allowed to… is this okay?” I asked feeling like an idiot as the words came out of my mouth. 

“We’re just helping each other clean up, right? It’s not your fault that I just happen to be very sensitive. Also, I’ve gotten you off before so this would only be fair, right?” She replied. 

I accepted her answer and pushed my hand back down and applied pressure on her clit, then rubbed in small circles. She let go of my wrist and laid her head back, moans beginning to escape her mouth. 

I varied the pressure and speed, utilizing the techniques that I’d learned with Sarah. I used another sure-fire way to push her over the edge and brought my left hand to Molly’s chest and rubbed at her nipple. 

This combination seemed to do the trick, because within 90 seconds, Molly was arching her back and beginning to convulse as she rode her orgasm through. 

I kept rubbing as she came down, only stopping when her hands both pushed at mine. 

“Too sensitive, too sensitive!” She laughed. “Damn. I really needed that.” 

“Guess we’re even now.” I joked. 

“Mmhmm.” She responded. 

We stayed in the tub for a few more minutes before she kicked at the drain with her foot and sent the water out. 

She climbed out first, her body glistening wet in the soft glow of the light. She grabbed for a towel and wrapped it around herself, then grabbed for another and opened it up for me. 

“Come on.” She instructed. 

I stood, embarrassed for her to see me again even though she had just seen most of me yesterday. She embraced me in the towel as I approached her and wrapped it up to my chest, just as she had wrapped hers. 

She dried off and tossed the wet towel into the hamper, then walked out to the bedroom.

I watched as she pulled her clothes back on, her cute but juvenile clothes doing very little to accentuate the perfect body I just saw. 

“I’m not putting this on yet.” She said as she tossed the neatly folded disposable diaper to the center of the bed. “I’m so fucking tired of wearing them.”

I nodded and walked next to her, then looked at the clothes on the bed selected for me. Even without the diaper, I was still going to be in something humiliating. At least she was in gender appropriate clothes, even if not perfectly age appropriate.

“How original… a dress and tights. Steve doesn’t exactly like variety, does he. At least it’s not all pink.” She laughed as she pulled the pile of clothes from next to her. “You can just be naked if you want.”

“I’d love to know what he did with my regular clothes.” I replied, weighing my options. 

I picked up the thin cotton dress and ran my fingers over the sunflowers that adorned the fabric.

“Naked it is, I guess.” I said. 

“He’s predictable, but he does pick cute clothes.” She said as she took the dress from my hand and carefully laid it out on the bed. 

I rolled my eyes but didn’t say anything.  

She raised her eyebrow a bit, then walked to the bathroom and grabbed a brush and brushed my hair out straight, with a feminine part.

“Wonderful.” She said with a smile. 

“You don’t have to enjoy it this much.” I moaned, but it only added to the smirk on her face. 

“There aren’t many things I get to enjoy anymore… just let me have this, okay?” She said, he smirk still affixed. 

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave the bedroom. 

“I’m hungry. You seem to be in charge, so what are you gonna make me?“ I teased. 

“I’m about to make you wish you had a diaper on.” She laughed back and ran forward, smacking my ass hard with her open hand. 

We both laughed all the way to the kitchen. Molly opened the refrigerator and saw a selection of deli meats and soups that Steve had stocked. While he was a whiz at making even the mundane taste wonderful, neither of us had a knack for it. 

“So… like… pizza?” She said as she turned and closed the door. 

“Pizza it is.” I said back. “But hey, I know this is probably stupid but can we get like cheap delivery chain pizza? Steve always orders the gourmet stuff and it’s amazing, but I really miss just like… Domino’s or Papa Johns.” I said as I sat in my usual chair. 

“Sure. Whatever garbage pizza you like is fine by me.” She said as she pulled her phone from her bag. 

“Okay, Gordon Ramsey. Thank you.” I replied. 

She tapped at her phone for a few minutes, then put it down in the table.

“30 minutes.” She said with a sigh. 

“That’s just enough time to sit here and wait.” I joked. 

“He doesn’t have a PlayStation, does he?” She asked hopeful. 

“Not that I’ve seen, no.” I said, deflating her bubble. 

“What do you all do all day then, ugh.” She pouted. 

“Movies. He works a lot. Naps. You know, the cornerstone of American pastimes.” I replied. “More pressing is having to wait 30 minutes for pizza. This is my breakfast for Pete’s sake.” 

“I guess if Alice’s implant thing gets approved, I could get one and make you breakfast myself.” She said with a sultry smile and a quick shake of her chest. 

“I thought it did cancer stuff.” I replied. 

“It does, but they actually made it to help women who weren’t able to lactate be able to. Moms with some conditions, adoptive moms, that kind of stuff. It’s pretty cool, actually. She told me the version being tested basically works like a pituitary gland or ovary and has the ability to secrete hormones to enhance or block other hormones. It’s pretty cool because it’ll cycle the levels like naturally happens in women. She’s insanely smart for being such a bitch.” She said. 

“Yeah, that is really cool.” I said, actually impressed. 

“Isn’t it stupid how someone that already has hundreds of millions of dollars can do something like this and make hundred of millions more? They’re smart, but not the kind of people you’d expect to be billionaires, but they’re knocking on that door soon. Stupid.” She added. “So anyways, long story short, I’d feed you if I could.” 

“Thanks.” I said sarcastically. 

“Can I do your makeup again?” She asked eagerly after a split second pause. 

“I don’t think we… there isn’t really any of that here.” I responded. 

“Damn it.” She said frustrated. 

We sat for a few minutes, both flipping through our phones mindlessly. 

“Hey, since we’re both pretty comfortable with each other now, can I ask you for a favor? Can I nurse you?” She quickly asked. 

“Can you what? Nurse… like breastfeed?.” I asked. 

“I know I can’t actually do it, but I can pretend. You can pretend. I just really want to try it.” She pouted. 

“I mean, it’s not like I’m going to be offended if someone gives me the opportunity to suck on their boobs, right?” I chuckled. 

“Yeah, no. But not like in that kind of way. I want you to suck on them like you’re actually breastfeeding. Not just licking and biting. Not in a sexual way.” She replied. 

“I’ll try my best to make sucking on your tits not sexual.” I said with a smirk. 

She rolled her eyes and extended her hand to me, then led me down the hall and into the theater room. I almost wished I would have opted for clothes now, even being alone I was never comfortable naked. 

I followed her around the couch then stood next to her as she sat down. She pulled at my arm and guided me into a laying position on my side facing her, my head on her lap. She took a pillow from the couch and put it under my head. It was still a little low, so she did it with another and propped me up direct with her chest. 

Her pink nipples were already firm in anticipation. I could actually hear her heart rapidly beating in her chest, her breathing was shallow and quick.

I started to realize at this point how much this meant to her. This wasn’t just fooling around, she was eagerly anticipating this. 

She gently placed her hand at the back of my head, then cupped her other under her breast and guided it toward my mouth. 

“There you go, baby.” She whispered, almost inaudibly. “There you go. Shhhh.”

Her nipple brushed against my lip causing me to part them. They were soon wrapped around her nipple with her hand guiding both my head and her breast together. 

I closed my lips and began to gently suckle. 

I could feel her grip on my head tighten and her breathing quicken. I resisted the urge to do more, I just continued to suck and swallow like she was producing milk. 

“Good, my baby. Shhhh. Mommy’s good little one.” She cooed near silently. 

I don’t think she knew I could hear her words as she spoke them. I don’t think she’d be so open to say these things if she knew I could hear. 

I kept steadily at it for probably 5 or 6 minutes before I felt her hand next to my cheek. She pressed next to her nipple and pulled it from my mouth, then guided me to her other breast and repeated guiding it into my mouth. 

Maybe a minute later, every muscle in her body seemed to tense at the same time. Her hand pressed my head hard into her chest and her torso seemed to wrap around me. All at once, every convulsed, then shook all over. Her breathing sounded like she had just sprinted for miles, her heart was pounding. 

I pulled my head from her chest, popping her nipple from my mouth. 

“Are you okay?” I asked with concern. 

She didn’t say anything, I worried for a second that she had a seizure or something, but felt her hand pat at the back of my head. 

“I… just…” She finally said. “Oh my god.” 

“What?!” I asked loudly. 

“That was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had in my life.” She panted. “Oh my god.”

She squeezed hard at my head and started to laugh… or cry. At this point I wasn’t sure. 

I finally pulled away from her and looked at her face. She was red, and tears were streaming from her eyes. 

“Are you okay?!” I exclaimed. 

“So… good.” She quietly said. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know, I didn’t realize that would… I didn’t think that would happen.”

“It’s okay, I’m glad you liked it, I guess.” I replied. 

“It’s like my entire body orgasmed, I’ve never experienced anything like that before.” She said, finally perking up again. 

“I guess you just confirmed your fetish, huh?” I joked. 

“Guess so.” She said. 

I let her catch her breath and heard her heart rate start to normalize.

I pushed my body from the couch and stood up. She was shaky as she followed suit. We walked from the theater room back to the kitchen. I poured us each a water as she sank back into her chair. 

We both chugged half of the glass, then she sunk her head into her hands. 

“I swear to God, I would suck you off every single day for the rest of my life if I could experience that one more time.” She chuckled, then let out a groan. 

“If only.” I said with a sigh. 

“Oh. I’m sorry, I keep forgetting that you…” She started. 

“Can’t.” I finished for her. 

She frowned for a moment, sincere sympathy on her face. She turned without speaking and walked back to the bedroom, then came back a moment later with my clothes.

“I guess you can’t just walk around without clothes all day.” She said, trying to seem excited about something she knew I wasn’t. She handed me the diaper.

“Do you want me too… or you can.” She clumsily asked. 

“I can.” I replied. 

I taped it into place while standing, but not well enough, I guess. Within a few seconds of securing the Velcro, she readjusted it snugly into place. She held out the tights for me to step into, then pulled them over the diaper and snapped the elastic against my belly before slipping the sunflower dress over my head and smoothing it out.

I didn’t say anything when she finished, just stared blankly off wishing that I’d met her under different circumstances. 

Her phone buzzed on the table, she flipped it over and grabbed for the cash on the counter then walked toward the front door. 

I heard the door open, some muffled words, then the door softly close. She returned quickly with the pizza in hand and a tired smile on her face. 

“Umm… hey… did you just do that?” I asked, pointing to the front of her skirt. 

She looked down quickly and shrieked as she realized that some of the fabric of her skirt had flipped up at some point, giving anyone looking a somewhat obvious view of the bottom part of her diaper. It wasn’t just obvious, no, it was glaring against the dark skirt. 

“No. Fuck. No.” She said, tossing the pizza on the table. “The guy even looked at me funny and I thought he was just eyeing me up or something. Ugh, this is mortifying!” 

I could see crimson in her cheeks as she adjusted her skirt, a worried look set on her face. 

“At least we didn’t order from The Tavern… I know their driver and I’m sure he’d be very surprised and have plenty of questions.” I responded, trying to reassure her. 

“Well enjoy your last ever delivery from Papa Johns.” She groaned and buried her face in her hands.

We ate quietly, each polishing off two slices before putting the rest in the refrigerator. 

“I regret eating that and wish we would have ordered from somewhere bougie… it’s exactly like I remembered and I missed that. Thank you.” I said. 

“You know this can’t change anything between us, right? None of this can.” She said flatly after retaking her seat. 

“Yeah. I know it.” I said with some disappointment. 

“Mostly because they’d figure out how to take all of the money away, but also because you know Alice already hates that she thinks we like each other, but if she found out something happened… good lord… that would be hell on earth for both of us. She’d weaponize it somehow.” Molly said. 

I nodded and gestured brushing it away. 

“Promise this is just a… well, nothing? I just don’t wanna mess anything up.” She confirmed again. 

“Yeah, it’s fine. We’re defiantly not in normal circumstances so maybe we don’t do normal things that friends do. We do what we have to do to cope, right? You’ve done me a favor, I’ve done you a favor. We’re just normal teenagers. 

We both sat silently for a few moments more, then, at her suggestion, made our way to the bedroom for an early afternoon nap.

We settled into the bed and both went to our phones again, but within a few minutes I could hear her breathing become deep and steady. I pulled the cover up over her, then flipped my own phone off and put it in the bedside table. 

“Isn’t this just the cutest.” I heard his deep voice say, snapping me from deep sleep with a start.

I looked up to see Steve standing over us with a big smile on his face. We both sat up quickly, and tried to get our bearings from the nap. 

“You both finally get a day to yourselves and you spend it sleeping, huh? Seems like you could have thought of something a little more fun.” He said as he sat on the edge of the bed. 

I kicked my feet out from under the covers and watched as Molly wiped a spot of drool off of her face. Steve grasped at the front of my diaper and squeezed gently.

Molly pulled her messy hair up into a pony tail and secured it with a band from her wrist, then kicked off the other side of the bed. Steve motioned her over and checked her diaper as well. 

“You, my dear, are a heavy wetter when you sleep. Let’s go get changed.” He said. 

They both exited, then entered a moment later. Molly was blushing more than usual, no doubt still a bit bashful in front of Steve. 

“It’s almost four, what do you all want to do this evening? Molly, I’m sure you figured but you’ll stay here tonight. Mark and Alice aren’t home until tomorrow at the earliest but Asami packed you a bag and I picked it up on the way here.” He said. 

Molly nodded. 

“There’s also a cooler in the refrigerator that’s got plenty of milk for you, Molly. I’m not gonna make you drink it, but you better tell Alice you had every drop if she asks.” He added. 

“Thank you.” She said, embarrassed. 

“So… what’ll it be?” He asked again. 

“We can do the arcade again?” I threw out after we all stared at each other seemingly forever.

“Sure? Ready to lose another bet so soon?” He laughed. 

“No… I…” I replied quickly. 

“What kind of bet?” Molly asked. 

“Oh, just a friendly wager that our little Addy had to pay up on.” Steve said smugly. 

“It was a fluke and just bad luck. Those were mostly games of chance, anyways…” I replied in protest. 

“Well if those were games of chance, I guess fate put you in that passenger seat, huh?” He teased, pushing right up to the line he thought he controlled. 

“We both know I was going to end up giving you a blowjob that night, it was just a little earlier than I expected.” I said, throwing a bomb into his coy joke. 

“Fair enough.” He laughed. “I guess you two are a little more open with each other than I thought.”

I blushed as I realized fully what I had just said, but moved on quickly as I realized that I didn’t have many deep secrets from Molly anymore. 

“Guess so.” Molly said back with a smile. 

“The arcade is fine with me.” Steve replied, timed with Molly’s nodding. 

“Cool.” I replied. “I’m changing clothes though.”

We went out into the cold and got into the SUV. Fortunately it was still nice and toasty from Steve’s drive home. Not that he asked us too, but both Molly and I sat in the back seat and enjoyed being driven in the fancy SUV.

“Driver, would you please avoid the bumps. Thanks.” Molly joked as Steve merged onto the highway.

He cracked a smile and pulled the steering wheel slightly to the left and hit the rumble stripe for a few seconds before settling back into the center of the fast lane. 

I breathed easy as I realized that we looked like a normal little family, or group of friends, as we pulled into the parking lot. I was wearing some nice dark jeans and a pullover maroon and white sweater. Molly, while still dressed as she was earlier, looking like any other teenage girl that happened to dress a few years younger than she actually was. Of course, Steve was in his pressed slacks and French cuffed button down from work but seemed plenty comfortable in his nice, and well overdressed for an arcade, clothes. 

Parking and walking in did deflate my sense of normalcy when I felt the bulk of the diaper under my jeans. It wasn’t obvious, fortunately, but I knew it was there and it was just enough of a feeling to know that I wasn’t just some other guy going to the arcade with friends. I looked over at Molly as we walked, no doubt feeling the same sense of hidden embarrassment that I was. She was more fortunate that the skirt she was wearing concealed her condition better than mine did, but I quickly recalled the incident back home with the pizza and breathed a sigh of relief that at least I didn’t have to worry about a strong wind or a pervy guy trying to take a peek to expose me. 

The place was nearly deserted when we walked through the glass double doors. There were a few people mindlessly walking around in search of entertainment, and a few groups already playing, but we’d have our pick of games without waiting. 

Steve popped a $20 into the change machine and waited for repetitive clank of tokens to stop, then gave each of us a handful and scooped the rest into his pocket. 

“What’s first?” Molly asked, looking around at the options. 

“Well… you’re the guest, so you can have the first pick.” Steve replied. 

She ended up selecting a driving game in a huge motion simulator. Steve and I watched as she climbed into the seat and strapped in, then dropped in the tokens, causing the game to come to life. Molly was many things, but a decent driver was not one of them. Of course this was a game, but she spent more time trying to get back to the road than actually on it. 

“Too bad we didn’t decide to bet on this one.” I laughed as she got lapped again. 

“Shut it.” She said sharply as she wiped out again. “Driving games aren’t my thing.” 

“Clearly.” I replied. 

“Listen here, don’t make me kick your ass in something else.” She huffed as she shimmied from the seat. 

“I’ll go next.” Steve said as Molly moved to stand beside me.

As was no surprise, Steve crushed Molly’s time and walked away from the race in a respectable 3rd place finish. He maintained 1st for most of the race, but a slight rub from another car caused him to spin out right before the finish line. 

“Come on! Total shit!” He yelled as his car limped across the line. 

I finished middle of the pack with no wrecks, but definitely drove like I was going to the grocery store on a Sunday morning. 

“No wonder you lost your bet, he’d kick your ass in almost anything.” Molly poked as we looked around the room for the next game. 

“It’s just luck.” I said as I rolled my eyes at the two of them. “Wouldn’t happen again.”

“Care to bet on that?” Steve said, raising his eyebrow.

“Not a chance.” I said quickly, drawing a laugh from both of them. “Not everything needs to be a competition, you two.”

“Exactly what someone that’s afraid of losing would say, right?” Molly joked to Steve.

He smirked, then gave an apologetic look and motioned over to the flight simulator.

“That one was fun last time.” He said as he began walking away from us both. 

Molly huffed playfully, then grabbed my arm and pushed her body against mine before pulling me with her over to the next game. 

Steve had already climbed into the cockpit seat by the time we had arrived and was working to push tokens into the slot. He navigated the menu and selected a landing with a high difficulty level. Before hitting submit, he turned to us both.

“Molly, how about we make a wager on this one?” He asked.

I could see her stall for a second, knowing that she would fail but not wanting to back down after giving me such a hard time. 

“What are the terms?” She finally said with some hesitation.

“Whatever my score is, you have to get more than half of it. If I win, you owe us both unlimited shoulder massages for the rest of the night.” He said. 

Of course his terms with her would be much different than they were with me, but I didn’t expect him to pull his punches that much. 

“Okay, I’m okay with that.” She started. “And if I win… if I win… you have to let me come stay with you all one day a week.” She said.

“Well, that’s really not up to…” Steve started.

“You’re an attorney, I’m sure you can make a solid argument.” She replied quickly.

I watched in amazement they both shook hands and agreement.

I would have assumed this to be unnecessary considering how well Steve did the last time we played this game, but the difficulty was even too much for him. He set the bar very low by clipping the right wing into the ground, causing him to spin off the runway and come to rest. He was awarded zero points.

Molly chuckled as she swapped places with Steve, then dropped her tokens in. I could tell she was hyper focused, her skirt had raised up a bit and the diaper was peeking out a little. I tugged her skirt down a little to cover it up and she hardly noticed. 

She started out rough, to say the least. She plummeted the virtual plane down a few hundred feet right when she started, then didn’t know how to lower the flaps. She finally figured that out and tried to adjust her speed, but she ended up hitting the runway well over speed and hard enough to shake the simulator violently. She tried steering the plane down the runway with the yoke before realizing the rudder pedals existed, then course corrected just before she dropped from the runway. She set the parking brake while still moving at 80 knots, sending the simulator into another fit, but soon stopped on the runway. For her efforts, she was awarded a failing grade and only a few points, but it was enough to cement her victory.

She gave a triumphant fist pump into the air, then turned to Steve.

“I trust your negotiation skills.” She said coyly and shimmied from the simulator.

“Okay…” Steve said with a chuckle after his defeat.

“You think you can beat that?” He asked me after a moment.

“Of course.” I replied quickly with confidence. 

“Alright… if you don’t, same deal as last time.” He said with a smirk.

I was knocked back for a moment. I knew exactly what he meant, but unlike last time, we wouldn’t be alone in the car on the way home. 

“If I win, I get to cum tonight.” I replied quickly, and much too loud for our surroundings.

He extended his hand, then I climbed into the cockpit. Same difficulty, same plane. Here we go.

I started smooth and caught my course to the runway after a quick turn to line up. I pulled the flaps and slowed to a safe speed, then extended the gear. I used the rudder to fight against the winds that were gusting from the left, went off center for a moment but came back quickly, then flared just before touching down dead center of the runway and coming to a gentle stop with my nose gear perfectly lined up on the center line. I passed. I won the bet.

“Well done, Captain.” Steve said, slapping me firmly on my back as I stepped out of the simulator.

“Thanks. 12 years in an F-14 in Nam.” I joked.

We played a few more games after that, but no additional bets were made. Molly and I were both quite happy with our results, and I don’t think either of us wanted to do anything to jeopardize our attained winnings. We walked back out to the car quickly, the sun had set and a cold wind was blowing up snow and ice from the accumulated mounds of plowed snow.

We all breathed a sign of relief when we closed the last car door. It was supposed to get bad later, but we all thought we had more time before the ice hit. We thought wrong.

We drove back to the house mostly quiet, we just listened to music and watched the snow whip around the streets, now mostly empty. I was sort of looking forward to getting home, my diaper was quickly becoming full and I really wanted to change. From the way Molly was sitting, I could tell she did too. 

Steve pulled the car into the neighborhood, the opening gate with no visible guard told me enough about the conditions outside. 

With the car in the garage and the door closing behind us, we all moved into the warmth of the house and kicked our wet shoes off. None of us said anything, but all had the same idea in mind. One after another we made our way to the bedroom, Molly not even stopping for a response. She stripped her jacket off and threw it over the back of one of the plush leather chairs, then made her way into the nursery and jumped up onto the changing table then laid down. 

Steve chuckled and walked in behind her. He lifted her skirt, then untapped the soaked diaper and pulled it from beneath her. I assume she knew I was standing at the door, but she didn’t do anything to shield herself or motion me away… I guess we really were at a new comfort level with each other. 

The diaper made a heavy thunk as it landed in the trash beside the table. Steve took baby wipes and gently cleaned her up, still seemingly awkward with cleaning an actual girl. Once he was satisfied, the wipes joined the diaper and he pulled a clean diaper from the stack under the table. With practiced expertise, he aligned and taped it firmly into place around her waist before helping her from the table.

I was more than a little surprised when she looped her thumbs through the elastic band of the skirt and pulled it down over her diaper and legs, then walked past me and tossed it next to her jacket on the chair. She walked from the room in just a t-shirt and diaper without a care in the world. 

Steve patted at the table and helped to lift me up before giving me the same treatment he gave her. 

“I guess this is a no pants party now.” He said as he tossed my pants aside.

He pulled me into a sitting position and lifted the sweater and undershirt I was wearing off of me, then opened the closet and selected a lavender shirt with ruffled sleeves. After putting me in it, he helped me down as well and gave me a light swat on the back of my diaper and walked past me in to the bedroom. 

We both walked to meet Molly in the kitchen. She had already taken a slice of cold pizza from the refrigerator and started eating it. We both joined her with a slice and sat at the bar while she paced in front of the windows overlooking the lake and watched as the snow and ice really started coming down.

“I don’t think they’ll be flying back until this passes.” She said to no one in particular as she took another bite of pizza, a small chunk of pepperoni falling from the corner of her mouth onto the floor as she spoke.

“No, I think you’re right.” Steve agreed. “At the earliest I would guess tomorrow evening, but I’m doubtful even of that.”

“I guess that’ll give you time to formulate your argument, then.” She said without looking over.

“Guess so.” He replied, then finished off the slice of pizza. 

I caught my reflection in the windows and realized how similar Molly and I looked without close inspection. We were both slim, both short, and both dressed in a diaper and shirt. Her hair was much longer and straighter than mine was, but it first glance, I couldn’t blame anyone for assuming we were sisters or something. Obviously, we were ill-dressed sisters, but sisters none the less.

I think Steve noticed this as well as I could feel him eyeing me while I chewed the last bite of pizza crust. I caught him doing a double take of the two of us, then watched as the corners of his lips moved up.

“I guess I have another deal to keep as well.” He said, causing me to blush as I wiped my mouth with a paper towel.

This did get Molly to turn her head with a small grin, meeting my gaze before breaking to Steve’s. 

“How long has it been?” She asked inquisitively. 

“Few weeks now.” I said matter-of-factly. 

“Damn, that’s rough.” She replied. 

“Rewards are earned.” Steve said to Molly, then stood from his stool. 

“Or bet on.” She said back. 

“Or bet on…” Steve agreed. “Are you ready now or do you want to wait a while?”

“I’ve been ready for a few weeks now.” I joked.

“Well, okay.” He said as he crossed to me and wrapped one arm over my shoulder. “Let’s go then.”

“I’m not gonna… I don’t want to stay here.” Molly objected as Steve began to guide me away. 

“That’s your call.” Steve said to me quietly.

I shrugged my shoulders. Again, it’s not like we had any secrets from each other anymore. 

“Okay, no touching though.” Steve said firmly to Molly.

Without saying anything, she bounced after us and followed us into the bedroom.

Steve guided me to the bed and stood me at the foot of it, then walked into the closet and came back with a waterproof changing pad and spread it on the bed. He had Molly move to the leather chair draped with her jacket, then positioned me with my face to her. At least he was protecting my modesty without my request.

“I know you said no touching, but can we hold hands?” Molly asked quietly. 

Steve again shrugged and nodded to me. I thought about it for a second, then reached my hands from the edge of the bed and opened them. She again bounced seemingly weightless from the chair and dropped to her knees in front of the bed. She was beautiful, and she was about to watch me cum from a vibrator.

I closed my eyes as I felt Steve pull my hips up from the bed, then shove a pillow under my belly to hold me up. He reached around me and unfastened the diaper from me and dropped it next to me on the bed. I heard the night stand open, then close again. There was a moment of silence before the pop of the bottle of lube. Almost as if someone clicks tongs together before grilling, Steve cycled the prostate stimulator on and off a few times before applying lube to it, then to me. I jumped at the cool wetness, then at the expected bur surprising firmness from the head of the massager. 

“No time limit tonight.” He whispered to me before gently placing his hand on my lower back. 

I squeezed my eyes closed tighter and gripped Mollys hand as he slowly advanced the massager into me. I held my breath and tried to relax as the bulbous head passed by my first sphincter, then the second. From there, the discomfort was minimal as the neck of the sex toy was pretty thin, and there was an abundance of lubricant covering me and it. 

I waited for the inevitable vibration, anticipating that first instance of sensation. I felt it push farther into me, then felt as he guided it perfectly into place, rubbing directly over the intense sensitivity of my prostate. 

“Here we go.” He said as he pressed the button on the wand, sending the earthquake of sensation into the deepest core of my body.

My face contorted into one of pain, but it wasn’t pain at all. I squeezed tightly at Molly’s hand without realizing it, only noticing when she began to squeeze back. 

Steve moved in tiny circles inside of me as he ramped up the intensity of the vibrations causing my legs to begin to shake and my breath quicken. It had been a long time since my last orgasm and I knew that this wouldn’t be a long process to bring this one across the line. 

I felt sensations I hadn’t felt before as the pressure on my prostate increased. I felt like I was peeing without control, but like I had been holding it for a week. The pleasure was almost indescribable. 

I hardly noticed, but Steve had taken the diaper from beside me and moved it under me. 

“Someone is a leaker.” He said from a mile away. 

My eyes peaked open at his words and I could see Molly still on her knees near me, but she was looking at Steve as he worked the massager around in me. She had a joyful look on her face and seemed fascinated by what was happening. She caught my gaze for a split second before I closed my eyes again. 

In what seemed like either an eternity or a few seconds, I felt a wave of heat begin emanating from my pelvic region and shoot around my entire body before concentrating back on my pelvic region. I felt like a stretched rubber band ready to snap, and then, all at once like a bomb went off, I came. 

The waves washed over me again and again as I moaned. I could feel my extremities shaking beyond control as I squeezed so hard at Molly’s hands that it must have been painful. Like the first drop of a rollercoaster bottoms out, I did too before climbing up the next hill and dropping down it as well. The waves kept washing over me, but were becoming smaller and shorter. Finally, when the last contraction of my muscles passed, Steve moved the wand from my prostate and flipped it off. I didn’t say a word and felt nothing as he pulled it from me. I felt so satisfied, but so thirsty. Not that I’ll ever know the feeling, but I’m pretty sure I just experienced something like what a girl does during her orgasm. 

I felt Molly release my hands as Steve pulled my hips up more and rubbed me with a wet baby wipe. Once satisfied, he pushed lightly at my side, then onto my back before moving the diaper back under me then into place. I felt the now familiar wet warmth of cum on my butt cheeks as the diaper settled against me. At least it was my own this time. 

“I enjoyed the show.” Molly said after a moment, now sitting on the side of the bed close to me. 

“I think you did too.” Steve said as he rubbed, then patted at my belly.

I nodded to him, but kept my eyes closed, partly because I was still riding on the post-orgasm bliss and partly because the post-nut clarity was sending signals to my brain alerting me to the fact that Molly just watched me orgasm into a diaper from anal stimulation, and now I’m wearing the very same diaper. I pushed the regret from my mind and did what I could to move on past it. 

“We should make bets more often.” I finally croaked, my vocal cords still tight.

They both laughed but didn’t say anything in return.

I steadied myself before climbing from the bed onto my shaky legs. Steve was there to brace me as I gathered my senses. He embraced me tightly once I stood on my own and leaned down, kissing me firmly on the lips. I returned his affection and felt so protected and loved in his arms. 

We broke the embrace and Molly gave me a sweet look as she walked to me and grabbed my arm and let me out of the bedroom back to the kitchen. 

“Seems like we both got our minds blown today.” She said quietly. 

I smirked a little and affirmed her statement with a small nod.

“Either of you want a glass of wine?” Steve asked as he passed us by. 

“Oh, yes please.” Molly quickly said. 

“Yeah, thank you.” I added right after. 

Steve poured three healthy glasses of red wine and we sat and sipped as we watched the weather deteriorate even more over the water. 

“Molly, I’ve got the guest room set up for you for tonight.” Steve said after a moment. 

“Okay, thank you.” Molly replied with what seemed like a sense of disappointment. 

I don’t think she liked the thought of being away from us, no doubt enjoying the company she had today without Mark or Alice around. 

“I’ll probably turn in after this.” She said while raising the glass to her lips, taking a long drink. 

“Okay, sounds good. You should have everything you need in there. If not, just yell. I’ll probably be working from home tomorrow if this continues, so sorry if you had a whole girls day planned. You still can, I should probably be shut in most of the day.” He said almost apologetically. 

We both smiled, and although I wasn’t exactly used to being referred to as a girl, it felt nice that he was letting us have our time together. 

A few drinks later, Molly stood and placed her glass in the sink. Steve stood and walked with her, disappearing for a few minutes before Molly walked back to me and kissed my forehead. 

“Sleep well.” She said lovingly. 

She walked away in some cute pajamas, baby blue and transparent enough for me to see the design of the back of her diaper underneath. She disappeared down the hall and I followed suit by placing my glass next to hers and Steve’s in the sink. I flipped the light in the kitchen off then walked to the bedroom. 

Steve was finishing brushing his teeth in the bathroom. I entered and did the same, then walked and met him at the changing table. 

We climbed into bed after a new diaper and nightgown complete with puffy bloomers in matching pink. Steve pulled me to his side, I moved my head to his chest and snuggled in close to him. 

“Did you have a good day?” He asked softly. 

“Yeah, it was a great day.” I replied back with an audible smile. 

He squeezed me a little tighter and rubbed gently at my back. 

His strong and slow heartbeat was a soothing lullaby that nearly put me right to sleep, but I fought sleep as much as I could. 

“Did you?” I asked. 

“Of course. Every day with you is a good day.” He said back. 

Even though the mood didn’t really call for it, and he hadn’t really alluded that he wanted one, I moved my hand down to his crotch and began to rub to wake his dock up. It didn’t take long at all. 

“Well, alright.” He said with a surprised chuckle as I moved from his chest and laid across his torso with my upper body. 

I pulled his now hard cock from his pajama pants and took it into my mouth and sucked gently for a moment before settling into a rhythmic pace. I caught even myself off guard with this. For some reason, it just felt like the right thing to do. Like I was supposed to do it, not that I was expected too. 

I guess I should be flattered that it only took a couple of minutes for him to cum in my mouth, but I was a little disappointed and didn’t want to stop sucking him, but did when he pulled me off of his sensitive cock. Without making a show of it, I swallowed and curled back up to him. 

“Good night.” I said softly. 

“Good night.” He replied.  

• Like 8
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-20)

Nice chapter. You can imagine Alice weaponising the relationship- and I suspect Steve will be suspicious/jealous but is seemingly ok atm.

• Like 1

Hello, everyone! Thank you for the outpouring of support and well wishes during my absence. I apologize for being gone so long, and neglecting to log in or respond to messages… life sometimes gets in the way of creative writing and I find myself only able to effectively write this story in a certain mindset.

I realized the other day that this story has become significantly longer than I ever intended it to, and I hope that, while long, it’s still engaging. This is my first try at erotic fetish writing and I appreciate the feedback I’ve received so far, please keep it coming.

You’ll notice in the following chapters that the story will really start to accelerate and many of the open questions will begin to resolve themselves. I have no intent if abruptly ending the story just to end it, and hope that I can close it out in a way that keeps you satisfied. This story has given me ideas for other stories, points of view, and kinks that I didn’t even know I had. 

To wrap this up… thanks again for reading and please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ve loved reading your comments, feedback, or even seeing that people are liking the story. It really does help motivate me to write. Have a great day!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 21

“Safe to say I’m not going in today.” Steve said as he poured a cup of coffee and wiped the condensation from the window in the kitchen. 

It had snowed at least six or seven inches overnight and didn’t seem like it was going to let up any time soon. The wind had died down and the eerie stillness of the lake seemed like something from a painting. The gray skies obscured the sun well enough to make it feel like a late evening sunset, not the mid-morning sunshine causing bright flecks of light from the lake I was accustomed to as I sopped up egg yolk with my toast. 

None of us were saying anything, just focusing on breakfast and slowly slurping piping hot coffee from oversized mugs adorned with National Park logos. I had never even heard of Dry Tortugas, but happily sipped the caffeinated liquid contained within it’s souvenir mug. 

Steve cleared the plates from the table as Molly and I finished the bacon, eggs, toast, and hash browns that Steve cooked before either of us had rolled from bed. 

“I could go back to bed right now.” Molly finally said as Steve loaded the last plate in the dishwasher. 

“Not sleep well?” Steve asked as he took his seat again after pouring another cup of coffee from the Moccamaster. 

“A little too well, I think. That bed is so soft and the room was dark and quiet. And no Alice coming in and waking me up at the ass crack of dawn.” She said with a yawn. 

“Which reminds me that you’re supposed to be having a bottle of milk with breakfast, not coffee. Don’t go getting me in trouble.” Steve replied with a small chuckle. 

“Our secret.” She said quietly with a roll of her eyes. 

“You coulda used it as creamer for your coffee.” I added, drawing another huff from her. 

“You better hush before I tell her you want some as well… you know she’d be happy to give you plenty more.” Molly shot back. 

“I don’t want to drain your supply, you seem to really enjoy it.” I said back. 

“Okay, okay you two. Yeesh, you bicker like sisters sometimes.” Steve said with a smile.  “You both need to go change now, I don’t see how either of you can walk in diapers that wet.”

This was enough to stop both of us as we realized we were, in fact, in diapers that had been used close to capacity. I could see hers straining against the baby blue sleeper as she stood from the table and turned back to the bedroom. 

“Can we have a bath after?” Molly asked Steve as he turned to follow her. 

“Sure.” He said back, then turned and motioned me to follow. 

I walked behind him with a significant waddle from the 11-hour old diaper and stood at his side while he tended to Molly on the changing table. 

He pulled her from the table completely naked and told her to go do her morning chores in her room, then pulled me up. 

She quickly walked away, her butt still showing red lines from the creases in the overnight diaper. 

“You too, baby.” He said as he pulled the puffy, ruffled bloomers down my legs and tore the diaper from my hips. 

I repeated my normal morning routine, emerging from the bathroom to a tub being filled with bubbly, lavender scented water. The wisps fragrant of steam made the bath almost too enticing to wait. I walked from the bathroom to find Molly leaning against the door threshold to the nursery, still in her beautiful nakedness. She didn’t try to cover herself, just stood there meeting my gaze with her subtle smile. I tried as hard as I could to not look at her body, but it was impossible not too. 

Her chestnut flowing hair shimmered under the light above her, falling over her the perfect toned skin of her shoulders, almost seeming to direct my eyes to her chest. I couldn’t believe how gorgeous she was. She chuckled a bit at my reaction which caused her breasts to bounce just a little. 

“Chill out.” She said laughing as she moved from the wall and walked past me into the bathroom. 

Steve walked back into the bedroom, his phone in hand and walked past me as well, but turned to swat his hand firmly against my butt before guiding me to the tub, Molly waiting next to it. 

He turned the water off and pushed the button for the jets, then nudged me slightly forward. The hot water was almost too much right away, but felt amazing after a few seconds. I slowly lowered myself into the rich bubbles as Molly stepped over the edge to join me. 

The water splashed high on the rim of the tub as we both settled into place. Steve didn’t say anything as he turned to leave, just looked at his phone and dimmed the light on the way out. 

“I was just kidding, I’m not going to get upset if you look at me.” Molly said after being sure Steve was out of earshot. 

I didn’t say anything, unsure how to respond. 

“It’s biology. You’re a guy. Don’t feel like you have to be all awkward about it. I get it, it’s cool.” She went on after my lack of response. 

“Okay.” I finally said. 

“It doesn’t have to be weird is all.” She responded. 

“Nah, none of this is weird at all.” I said sarcastically. 

She didn’t respond. 

We laid quietly after that for a little while. She was much more still than yesterday, careful to not brush against me as she frequently did yesterday. I guess after both achieving orgasm yesterday, our hormone levels had calmed down significantly. 

“Can I ask a question?” I said after a while. 

She nodded. 

“Do you think I’m going to be able to go home for Christmas? I can’t not see my family because of all of this.” I asked while watching a drip of water fall from the oil rubbed bronze faucet. 

“Umm… where do they think you are? I doubt they’ll be expecting you.” She said a little confused. 

“What do you mean? They know I’m here.” I responded. 

“Oh. Well I’m not sure then. That’s not what they usually do.” She answered. 

“Huh?”

“They usually tell the families that you’re doing some international internship or semester at sea or some shit like that. They didn’t tell yours anything?” She said, finally turning her head with surprised eyes. 

“I don’t… think so? I haven’t talked to anybody since I got here, so I haven’t told them anything.” I said. 

“I’d ask Steve to see if they did reach out. How are you gonna pass off wearing a diaper around your family for that long. It’s not like they can just reverse it and give you control back.” She said. 

“I hadn’t thought about that… but they can eventually though, after all of this, right?” I said back with a sense of panic. 

“So I’m told.” She said flatly. 

“You haven’t thought about that?” I asked, the sense of panic increasing.

“Of course I have, and I’ve asked and Alice said yes. There isn’t much more I can do and I honestly try to not think about it. There are still like six years until then. All I know is I’ve tried very hard to control it and haven’t had any luck at all. Have you?” She asked. 

“No. Not at all. I’ve tried too. It just… happens. I don’t even realize it until I feel it.” I answered turning my gaze back to the faucet. 

“I wouldn’t worry much about it yet. It’s not going to do any good and it’ll just stress you out.” She said calmly. 

“How are you so blasé to the thought of not being potty trained for the rest of your life?” I asked her, almost angrily. 

She huffed and looked sharply at me. 

“I’ve had a long time to get used to this. I panicked almost every day when I got here. This is like… it’s like prison. Focus on the time you have to serve before you start focusing on what happens after. All I can do is trust that they’re not lying to me. That’s all you can do too.” 

I stopped asking questions and stared at the ceiling. 

“You’re not even a month in. You’re never going to make it if you worry about these things. I know it sucks to hear it, but just go day-by-day. Okay?” She said after a few minutes. 

I didn’t respond but could feel tears in my eyes as I tried to accept the fact that my life may never be normal again. 

The water sloshed as Molly rolled onto her body towards mine and pulled me close to her. My head rested on her shoulder and I sobbed for a moment as she rubbed my wet hair. 

“It’ll be okay. I promise.” She said quietly, with a reassuring tone. “We have each other now and that’s gonna make this okay.”

I splashed some water on my face to disrupt the tears that were running down my cheek, hoping she didn’t see them, then took a deep breath and sat up on my own. 

“Are you okay?” She asked. 

“No.” I replied, but started to smile as I spoke. “Neither of us can hold it, so more than likely I just splashed pee water on my face. I’m not okay.” 

This garnered a big laugh from her and she pushed her hands at me in a playful pinch. 

“That’s really gross to think about.” She laughed. 

We stayed in for a while longer before Steve got us out and dressed. He matched us in pink gingham dresses with bows in the shoulders then parked us in the theater room with a bowl of snacks. 

We watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and both laughed until we cried, then napped together until the heavy wool blanket in the pitch black darkness of the room. When we awoke, Steve had prepared lunch. We ate what had to have been the best kale salad known to man, then Aglio e Olio topped with home made Parmesan crisps. 

“Does my family know where I am?” I blurted out as Steve as pushing a fork of pasta into his mouth. 

His eyes glanced from mine to Molly’s, then back to mine. 

“They know where they think you are.” He answered after swallowing his bite. 

“And where’s that?” I pressed. 

“On a ship in the South Pacific.” He answered quickly. 

“On a ship in the South Pacific?” I repeated. 

“Yeah. For the year.” He said. 

“Why?” I asked. 

“You got selected to attend a semester at sea program studying international business law.” He responded. 

“Wow. Congratulations.” Molly said with feigned excitement. 

I shot her a look, but she continued to look at her plate. 

“Why didn’t you tell me this?” I asked, beginning to choke up again. 

“I did. It was in the contract.” He said confidently. “The one you didn’t read.”

I fell back in my chair, my face slack. 

“Of course it was.” I said with annoyance at myself.

Even after all this time I was still learning what I agreed too. 

“Are there any other big things I agreed too that I’m going to be surprised by later?” I asked after a minute. 

“Probably.” He said with a chuckle. 

“You should always read ever…” Molly started but stopped as my eyes shot to her. 

“Can I read the contract?” I asked. 

“You didn’t delete it from your email, didn’t you?” He asked. 

I shook my head and stood from my chair before quickly walking to the bedroom and grabbing my phone from the drawer of the night stand. 

I pulled up my email and found the PDF that Mark had sent, then sat on the bed and scrolled page by page to see what I neglected from before. 

Almost all of it was there. The hair removal. The hormone implant with possible side effects. The semester at sea. It was all right there. 

‘*A white-label representative will function as mediator for all communications regardless of platform for any and all correspondence. You will be notified with information that is deemed essential by your sponsor.*’

I walked from the bedroom and asked Steve what that meant. 

“We have someone that acts as you when communicating with your family or friends via text, email, Facebook, twitter, or whatever else.” He responded. 

“How?” I asked confused. 

“They studied you. Your writing, your history, every text message you’ve ever sent. They learned to be you.” He said. 

“Mine is Jill. She’s very nice.” Molly said, trying to reassure me. 

“You knew this?” I asked her. 

“I can read.” She said, unapologetic. 

“Jill is his as well!” Steve said with excitement to Molly.

“She’s good.” Molly reassured. 

I tossed my phone onto the table and sulked, mad at myself for having the information right there but being ignorant enough to not pay attention. 

“So I guess no Christmas at home then.” I said. 

“I’m sorry. That would be really hard to explain.” Steve said sincerely. “I promise we’ll have a great Christmas still.”

I nodded a little and wiped a tear from my cheek. 

“Can I at least talk to them on Christmas?” I asked tearfully. 

“Yes, you can talk to them on Christmas. I’ll get you in touch with Jill a few days before and you can prep.” He answered. 

I nodded, assuming I would need to know details of the supposed voyage I was on. 

“All better?” He asked. 

I nodded again, deciding not to bring up the other distressing thoughts from the bathtub earlier. 

“Oh, I did text with Alice earlier. Everything is going well in DC. They’ll probably stay until tomorrow evening. Sounds like the storm we’re getting is about to hit them as well, she said the air space will probably be closed through the storm.” He said to both of us. 

“And still too bad to go out here?” Molly asked with disappointment. 

“Oh, yeah. The city hasn’t even tried plowing any side streets.” Steve said. “Why?”

“Oh. Just not sure what there is to do for another day here.” She said, nearly stopping as she started. “Sorry, I don’t mean that in a bad way.”

“It’s fine. I get it.” He answered reassuringly. 

We each cleared our plates and placed them in the sink before Steve gave them a pre-rinse and stacked them neatly in the dishwasher. 

“Do either of you know how to play poker?” Steve asked hopefully, trying to find something to break the monotony of being stuck home. 

“A little.” Molly said. 

“Some.” I joined. 

“Okay. Pour some drinks and meet me upstairs.” Steve said with excitement, then walked toward the entry way and up the stairs.  

Molly shrugged to me and grabbed a bottle of wine from the rack and handed it to me, then pulled clean glasses from the shelf and walked to follow Steve. 

We walked down the hall to one of the rooms that was locked on my earlier exploration of the upstairs. 

We entered a large room with oak planks on the wall, knotty wood floors, and dim lighting. It was nearly identical to an old dive bar or saloon you would see in a movie. 

“This is… cool.” I said when we entered. 

“The old owners did some pretty cool things to this house.” He said while shuffling and deck of cards onto the green felt top table with brown leather padding around the edges. 

“Not a lot of fun with just the three of us, but we’ll make due.” He said to us as he began dealing the cards. 

“Texas Hold’em is the game. First round is free.” He joked. 

I picked up the cards in front of me, trying to dust off the rules from deep in my mind. I had the four of hearts and the ace of clubs. I waited as he flipped over the three cards, quickly refreshing us on the rules as he did. King, four, jack. 

“Keep going or fold?” He asked. 

I shrugged. 

“Free game. Keep going.” Molly said. 

Ace. 

I nodded to continue. 

Four. 

He looked at us, then told us to flip. Molly had a two and a seven off suit. I had two aces and three fours. Steve clapped at my victory and turned over a jack and a queen. 

He gave us each a stack of chips, set the value, then handed out new cards. I was doing pretty well for the first few hands, but Steve started mopping the floor with both of us soon after. Molly felt she had a solid hand with an ace and king pairing with an ace and king showing on the table. She went all in on this hand, but lost it all when Steve showed a straight. 

“So what now? Do I like have to start taking off clothes or something to keep playing?” She joked. 

“Not anything we haven’t seen before.” I said back flatly. 

Molly huffed at me and folded her arms across her chest. 

“You wanna keep playing, it’s gotta be something worth something.” He teased. “Don’t come at the gay guy with the offer of boobs.”

“Okay, what then?” She asked, seeming to challenge him. 

Steve sat back and looked at both of us. I don’t think he had intended the game go where it did, but it did. 

“We can raise the stakes, but the game doesn’t start over, sweetie. You have one chance to win yourself back in.” He said as he tossed a $100 chip from his pile to hers. 

“What’s the winner get?” I asked, studying my small pile of chips against his large pile, and her single chip. 

“Winner gets a yes day tomorrow.” Molly shouted. “A day where they get to decide what we do and everyone has to agree, no matter what. The day is theirs.”

Steve whistled at her proposition and agreed. I nodded as well, knowing I wouldn’t likely win but figuring it couldn’t get much worse than it already was. 

On the next deal, I knocked Molly out and took a little from Steve. 

She pouted, but was a good sport about losing. She did offer to take her dress off if I let her borrow from me, but laughed it off when I threw her a $1 chip. 

I carved a sizable lead from there and knocked Steve out on a royal flush to save the day and win the kingdom… is what I would say if Steve didn’t bluff me into going all in and losing on the next hand. 

“Raise stakes and lose right away… you almost make it too easy.” Steve said laughing as he pulled all of his chips from the center of the table into his pile. 

“What am I gonna do with a Yes day… hmm.” He said with a beaming smile. “Good thing I’ve got all night to figure it out. 

I gave Molly a glance, she returned the same look. Neither of us were sure we were going to enjoy this. 

Steve ushered us back downstairs and had us start getting ready for bed. It was only half past nine. The snow had finally stopped, and the moon was showing large in the sky causing a beautiful shimmer over the icy water. We all stopped to admire it for a moment, then Steve continued to move us along. 

I stood waiting for my turn but noticed how much more relaxed Steve seemed with Molly during her changes. He was comfortable doing what he needed to do, and Molly was much more relaxed during as well. He was careful to clean her, then threw her old diaper and wipes away before pulling out a new one. 

Instead of pulling from the bag of clothes that had been packed for Molly, Steve made his way to the closet and came back with pajamas similar to the ones I had worn to bed last night. They were pink and the bloomers were adorned in lace, ruffles, and bows. I hadn’t seen Molly dressed like this since I had met her. He was working to push her buttons now. 

She balked at her attire, but didn’t fight it. As much as Molly wore skirts and dresses, I could tell she’d prefer to not dress like a girly-girl. This was most definitely that. 

He finished by pulling her hair into pigtails and tied two ribbons into place. Her face was red by this point.

I expected the worst when he pulled me onto the table, but ended up putting me in some yellow cotton shorts and a babydoll shirt. Sure, it was still babyish and feminine, but there was a far cry between what I was wearing and what Molly was.

Steve walked Molly to her room and tucked her in while I climbed into our bed. He kissed me on the forehead when he returned, then switched the light off and rolled over. I laid there wondering what tomorrow would hold, but he fell asleep quickly. I had a feeling it was going to be an eventful Saturday. 

I woke up when Steve got out of bed and went to shower but fell back asleep once he closed the bathroom door. I don’t remember what I dreamt, but I know I did. 

“Wake up, baby.” Steve said quietly as he walked past the bed to grab his clothes. 

I yawned and stretched, wishing I could go back to sleep for just a little longer. I closed my eyes again, but opened them again when I felt the bed shake. Molly had climbed in next to me and was pulling the covers over both of us, but Steve made quick work of her plan and pulled the blanket completely off of the bed. 

“You’re gonna sleep the day away?” He asked as I gave him a perturbed look. “Not my yes day, you aren’t.” 

Molly and I both looked at each other, now remembering that we made the bet and lost, and that Steve clearly hadn’t. 

“Molly, be a sweetheart and go make us some breakfast. I want bacon, eggs over medium, rye toast, and coffee.” He said, gesturing to the door. 

Molly groaned and climbed from the bed. She looked cute in her little pajamas and her pigtails had stayed in place through the night. 

“You. Let’s move over here.” He said as he returned his attention to me. He had a clean diaper in his hand, but was motioning me away from the changing table toward the chairs. 

He stopped me near them and pulled at the waistband of my shorts, then at the Velcro tabs of the diaper. It fell to my feet, Steve bent to pick it up, balled it, and tossed it into the other chair. 

“Lay down.” He said, nodding to the rug. 

I did what he said, then felt my heart flutter when I saw the butt plug in his other hand. 

“Shouldn’t I do…” I started. 

“You shouldn’t do anything but what I tell you.” He said in a commanding, but incredibly sexy, voice. 

He pushed my knees apart and popped the top off of the small tube of lubricant, then applied it around the plug. It wasn’t the one he used last time, this one seemed bigger. I confirmed that when he pushed it firmly into place, my face contorting to display my discomfort with the sudden intrusion. 

He made sure it was securely in place by giving a gentle tug on the base of the plug, then when he was satisfied that it was, put the diaper underneath me. He brought it up between my legs, but taped it very loose. If I were to stand, it would no doubt slide right off. 

He sat down in the chair and motioned me forward. It was uncomfortable repositioning with the plug in place, giving a very odd feeling around my groin. 

I knew what he wanted, I figured he would start the morning this way since we didn’t end the evening with one yesterday. I shimmied forward and fished his dick out of his pants, then took him in my mouth. 

It was early in the day and I hadn’t had coffee yet, so I’m sure my performance wasn’t stellar, but I had him hard in no time flat and was settling into my rhythm that I’d learned would get him over the edge quickly. 

To say I was surprised when the plug began vibrating would be an understatement, I nearly jumped off of the floor when it happened. The vibration was slow but incredibly strong, shaking my entire midsection like a jackhammer. 

I moaned loudly around his dick but tried to keep my momentum going. I don’t think he had any intention of allowing this to be a quick, early morning blowjob though. He kept adjusting the vibrations from his phone which knocked me off of my game. Every time I would get used to it, he would change it again. I’m pretty sure on the higher settings I wasn’t even moving my head, just sucking on him like a popsicle. 

I’m not sure how long we were there, but eventually I heard him talking. 

“Help her keep it up.” He said. 

I wasn’t sure what he was talking about, but had my answer about 10 seconds later when I felt Molly’s hand on the back of my head pushing me up and down steadily. 

At this point, I didn’t care. 

A few seconds passed by and I was somewhat thankful that she was helping, it actually made it easier, but I turned my head and took his cock out of my mouth. 

“If you don’t let up, I’m going to cum.” I forced out. 

I think Molly was really enjoying herself in her new role, because she was the one that guided my mouth back onto Steve’s dick. 

She settled me back into a rhythm, but not long after, just as I had warned, I came hard from the vibrations on my prostrate. Even during my orgasm, Molly didn’t let up. My head kept moving up and down, up and down. 

I had just started to come too when Steve pushed my head back and told me to stand up. My legs were shaking and it made the vibrating plug so much more intense, but I did. He stroked his dick a few more times and came hard into the front of my diaper. Both loads of cum were now oozing down to my butt and I knew that it would be a while before he decided to change me. He finally flipped the plug off when he tucked his cock back into his shorts. 

“Gonna be this kind of day, huh?” Molly asked as Steve kissed my forehead, then guided us both out to the kitchen. 

He didn’t say much as we ate, but once he was finished with his overcooked eggs and underdone bacon, he gave us a broad smile. 

“Let the day begin.” He said with a smirk, then grabbed Molly’s hand and led her to the changing table. 

I followed behind, awkwardly waddling from the plug and the cum in my diaper that was beginning to get hard and hoped he would change me as well. 

He had her bloomers down at her ankles when I got there, then pulled her diaper off and tossed it away. Before he reached for another diaper, he grabbed something from the bottom drawer and unrolled it, then pushed it into her mouth. It was a pacifier gag that he quickly secured behind her head with a snap. I could see it in her eyes that she was nervous, but didn’t flinch. 

He taped the new diaper up and pulled her bloomers back into place, then stepped into the closet and returned with a bag. He fished out some bulky mittens and slid her hands in, then locked them around her wrists. He then repeated something similar with her feet, locking them around her ankles. He moved back a little, then scooped her up from the table and put her on the floor. I watched as she examined her wrists, realizing that she had no functional use of her hands now. She moved to stand, but only just put weight on her feet when she dropped backward. I could see a new look of surprise on her face. 

Steve had me lifted to the table before I realized it. He had the shorts and shirt off completely, then opened the diaper and pulled the plug out from me with a pop. It hurt for a second or two, but I welcomed its removal. He refastened the same diaper back into place, careful to put the area with cum saturated in over my butt. 

He dressed me in exactly the same outfit that Molly was in, then secured a pacifier gag in my mouth as well, snapping it behind my head with a loud snap. 

The same mittens and shoes followed, both secured tightly in place before I was lowered to the floor. I tried to stand but fell right away when I realized that there were hard metal spikes in the soles of the booties that poked painfully at the bottom of my feet. I sank to the floor beside Molly, both of us still in a state of surprise about what was happening. 

Steve looked very pleased with his work and told us to both follow him. We both had to crawl awkwardly on our hands and knees before being ushered into the theater room. Steve helped us both onto the couch, then left us alone. 

Molly and I looked at each other in surprise, but from the look on her face, I could tell that she was enjoying it. This seemed to fit right in with her kinks and would no doubt be added to her list. Mine too. 

“I don’t think you’ll be like this all day,” Steve said as he walked back into the room, “but I thought it would be fun to introduce you both to a little of the BDSM side of things while we had the chance.”

Molly and I looked at him as he rounded the couch, the expression changing on her face before I realized what he had with him. 

He sat one of the bottles down on the table, the off-white milk sloshing around as he did. He sat down and pulled Molly onto his lap, then unsnapped the gag from behind her head. 

“Thought you were gonna throw that away?” Molly asked before Steve popped the nipple of the bottle into her mouth. 

“Babies don’t talk.” He said as he positioned the bottle and her head into his chest. 

She started sucking on the nipple and swallowing the breast milk within. I could see the steady progress she was making by the rapidly emptying bottle. Pretty soon, the sound of sucking air signaled the end of feeding and he pushed her gently into a sitting position before resnapping the pacifier into place. 

He then pulled me over his lap and did the same. 

He pushed the nipple past my lips and I locked my mouth onto it. The first pull was met with warm, sweetness spreading around my mouth. I don’t think I would have ever guessed I’d be washing the taste of dick out of my mouth with the taste of breast milk, but here we are. 

It didn’t take too long for me to finish the bottle either. I won’t say I enjoyed it, but I’m a weird way, it was fine. I did fantasize a little that it was Molly’s milk and her nipple I was sucking.

The oversized pacifier was soon snapped back into place in my mouth. Steve collected the bottles and exited again. 

Molly and I couldn’t communicate outside of facial expressions, but both of us were very curious on what was to come. It seemed Steve was really enjoying his Yes Day and I had no doubt that this was only the beginning. 

He entered a few minutes later and got us each snuggled up on the couch and turned on Frozen, then settled in next to us and watched along. It was very strange not being able to speak, use my hands, or walk. It was the first time since I had arrived here that I felt truly incapable of at least being able to care for myself, even if Steve did end up doing most of it for me. 

We were each fed baby food from pouches between Frozen and Frozen II, and I’m shocked to say that they were delicious. I had Banana, Plum, and Oats while Molly had Purple Carrot, Banana, Avocado, and Quinoa. Kids these days had it good. 

I thought I was getting off easy for the most part. To be honest, not having use of my hands or feet wasn’t that big of a disruption in my day. Not having the gag would have been nice, but I did begin to find it somewhat soothing to have something to suck on during the movies. I figured I would be on easy street and let him run out the rest of the day, probably another blowjob somewhere in the fold, but nothing out of the ordinary for the lifestyle I was quickly becoming accustomed too. 

It was actually Molly that hit the next realization before I did. She had motioned to Steve that she needed something. He unsnapped the gag and she whispered something into his ear, then her eyes opened wide when he responded with “that’s what your diaper is for”.

“Can I tap out?” She asked, nearly pleading. 

“Honey, you do this at home, this isn’t something out of the ordinary for you.” He answered in a somewhat condescending tone. 

“But not here. Not with you.” She pleaded. 

“Molly, we can bend some rules while you’re here. This isn’t one we can. You know Alice would have a conniption if she found out I let you use the potty. So, no. End of discussion.” He responded firmly. 

“Can I at least have some privacy?” She pleaded. 

“Sure. You can crawl into the hallway. Knock on the door when you’re ready.” He responded. 

I watched silently, primarily because I couldn’t speak, but also because I didn’t want too. Steve hadn’t forgotten about me though. 

“Don’t look so amused, baby doll. Same rule applies to you today. If you can’t go on your own, I’ll give some assistance.” He said. 

My face flushed deeply, feeling like it was on fire. Wetting a diaper was one thing, tolerable for the most part. But… no. I couldn’t do any more than that. 

Steve didn’t appear to take my non-verbal pleas into consideration, seeming rather dismissive of my plight.

A few minutes after, I heard a faint knock and Steve stepped up and out of the room. I stared absently at the screen, dreading what was in my near future when Molly walked back in with a look of defeat on her face. Her pacifier gag was gone, as were her shoes and mitts.

“Might as well just get it over with.” She said quietly and took her seat again. 

I shrugged my shoulders to her. There was no forcing it, I didn’t need to go.

Steve walked in a moment after and rejoined is. 

“I think the plan for the rest of the day is a nice dinner. I want each of you dressed appropriately. He said with a smile. “Molly, you’ll get your change to do Addy’s makeover again. I got a new makeup kit and everything.”

“Sure!” She exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes, frustrated that I couldn’t say anything. 

Molly began to reach for me, but Steve stopped her before she could. 

“Not yet. Baby needs to make make a dirty diaper first.” Steve said, teasing me. 

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head trying to indicate that I couldn’t. 

He didn’t say anything, but stood from his seat and scooped me up into his arms and across his hip like a baby. He carried me to the changing table and tugged down on the bloomers, then pulled the diaper away from me. Within a few seconds I felt pressure on my butt as he pushed a suppository in, then closed the diaper snugly and pulled the bloomers back up. He lifted me again and laid me on my hands and knees in the bedroom. 

“It won’t be that bad, just let it happen. I’ll change you right after.” He said as he took a seat. 

I could already feel the suppository doing something as a cramp began to form in my lower belly. I whimpered at this and noticed a small smile on Steve’s face. 

I dropped to my elbows as another wave hit, then pushed off of the floor with my arms onto my knees. 

“I was thinking of having you suck on me while you did it… but I’ll give you the option.” He laughed. 

I shook my head and dropped my gaze to the floor and rode out another wave of cramps. 

Eventually it became too much and I did something I never thought I would. 

Steve was quick to clean me up after the cramps finally stopped and he was convinced the suppository had worked it’s way through. It was mortifying spending nearly twenty minutes in a messy diaper though and I was suddenly grateful that I was able to just do enemas in the morning. 

He didn’t even flinch when he thoroughly cleaned me, careful to get every square millimeter of my groin as clean as possible. 

He unsnapped the booties from my feet and placed them back in the closet, then examined the bottom of my feet to make sure they weren’t irritated from the spikes. He then undid the mittens and put them away too. 

“Those are tools I won’t hesitate to use if I need too, you understand?” He said as he unsnapped the pacifier gag. 

“Yes, daddy.” I said quietly, having no doubt that he’ll be quick to use them in the future. 

“Go back with Molly, I’m gonna take these out to the can.” He said as he placed me onto the floor, then moved to the diaper pale. 

I walked quickly, happy to use my feet again and plopped onto the couch next to her. She avoided eye contact for a moment, but finally met my gaze. 

“We both had to do it, it is what it is.” I said quickly, trying to keep either of us from feeling awkward. 

“Yeah, I mean I’m used to it but not used to Steve having to change it. Mark doesn’t even do that.” She said. 

“Well… here’s to new experiences.” I said after a moment. 

She laughed and looked back to the movie. We were both quiet for the rest of it. 

“Alright, ladies.” Steve called form the door. “I’ll start dinner in a bit, go do what you need to do.”

Molly excitedly pulled me from the couch and back to the guest room she was staying. For only having been here a day, she had already scattered stuff all around the room. 

I followed her into the attached bathroom and noticed right away that the toilet has a metal strap secured with a padlock. 

“What the…” I said.

She followed my gaze, then noticed my focus. 

“Yeah, that’s normal now. If he ever makes you go totally dependent, he’ll do it for you as well.” She responded. 

I groaned, but didn’t say anything. 

I decided that I’d just give Molly free rein on what she wanted to do. There was no sense fighting it, she was going to do what she wanted anyways, so why waste breath arguing it. 

After almost an hour divided up between hair and makeup, she unveiled a very pretty younger girl in the mirror to me. My hair was straight and styled into a part, a white small headband held it behind my ears. She had applied eye makeup which caused my eyes to look large and deep blue, my cheeks were rosy, and my lips had a shimmering pink tint to them. I looked exactly like my sister did when she was younger, down to the subtle freckles on my nose. 

Molly took my clothes off and tossed them to the bed, then walked out without saying anything.

I stared at myself in mirror, dumbfounded by the transformation that a little makeup could do in transforming and boy into what anyone, even on close examination, would assume is a girl, then sighed. This was the first time in my life that I sort of wished I would have been born a girl. I was getting a glimpse at what few boys did. I would have been pretty… I would have been the girl that guys dreamed about… I would have been chased instead of spending my time chasing… I would have been able to wear pretty clothes and cute panties without feeling like a freak. I snapped out of it when Molly came back in with a pile of clothes. 

“I asked Steve, he said it was okay.” She said as she pulled me from the seat and over to the bed. 

I didn’t know exactly what she was talking about, but realized it a second later when she undid the diaper and pulled it out from under me. 

She pulled a package of baby wipes out and cleaned me. The diaper she took off was barely wet, but she made sure to clean everywhere. She paused before she used the wipe on my penis and scrotum. 

“Does getting off from toys feel different than getting off from sex? Like… from your butt?” She asked as the began slowly wiping at the base of the cage. 

“Yeah.” I relied. 

“Better or worse?”

“Different.” I said after contemplating it for a moment. 

“So… different better or different worse?” She asked again. 

“Well I guess I would say better, but they really do feel different.” I responded. 

She was now slowly rubbing my scrotum with the wipe. 

“Go on…” she said. 

“Okay, I guess an orgasm from head or sex is like a release of pressure. Like someone opened the gates of the dam. It’s like a few waves of pressure and release that feels great. After, you feel drained, but in a good way. I’m not an expert on the other kind, I’ve literally had two in my entire life, but they’re more like the dam breaking open and wave after wave of water rushing through. You feel hot and cold at the same time, and like this energy bounces around your body then explodes out over and over again. Like right after you’re done, you want it again. It’s like a hunger that doesn’t go away with eating.” I explained. 

“Damn. Why would you ever want a regular orgasm again?” She asked. 

I shrugged. 

“Both are good.” I said. 

She stopped wiping with the baby wipe and tossed it into the old diaper. She peeked towards the door, then lowered her torso down next to my hip on the bed and rested her head on her raised arm. She just looked at my groin, fixated on my cock in its little cage. 

“I guess in a way, it’s really cute like that.” She finally said. “It’s kind of masculine since, you know, it’s a dick… but at the same time, it’s almost more feminine than a vagina.” She said. 

“Hey!“ I said quickly. 

“No, not just yours. Like, dicks in cages in general. It’s like the ultimate submission, you know? Here you have this cock that you’re not only not using, but that you couldn’t use, it can’t bring you pleasure, but his can. It’s just strange to think about. You have a dick but get pleasure from another dick that’s not yours.” She said back. 

“Thanks for the TED talk.” I said sarcastically. 

“Whatever. I’m just trying to have a conversation about it, I’m not trying to make you feel bad.” She said with a little resentment. 

“Sorry.” I said quietly. “Any other philosophical thoughts you want to share about chastity cages and my junk?” 

“Hey, you know what… at least you’re getting to experience the best of both worlds.” She said, grabbing at the cage and shaking it. 

“I’m sorry, are your genitals locked up in a tiny prison right now?” I shot back. 

“No, but at least your life hasn’t been defined by a hole between your legs. Being a girl ain’t easy. You’re getting to experience the good parts now, but you don’t have to live with being looked down on forever. Nobody takes girls serious. Guys do everything they can to convince us that they really care about us then drop us as soon as they either get what they want or realize that they won’t get what they want. You know why it wasn’t a tough transition from my old life to this one? Because I’ve been infantilized and sexualized since I was a child.” She said, her face turning red. 

I paused for a moment, not sure which direction to take the conversation now. I could see what she meant, I was guilty of it as a guy. I treated girls differently, more gentle. Like they couldn’t handle the real world. 

“I’m… well I guess I’m sorry. I never really thought that much about it.” I said softly. 

“Thank you.” She replied quickly, softly. 

“But hey, I’m not all that interested in what you have to say and would prefer you use your mouth for something I do care about.” I teased with a laugh and quickly moved to avoid what I knew would be a slap. 

I didn’t move quite fast enough and she landed a hard slap on my butt cheek. 

“Ouch!” I yelled, loudly laughing. 

“Good, I hope that hurt you asshole!” She spat out, beginning to laugh as well. “Fucker.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” I said as I stifled more laughs. 

“Get over here before I go get Steve to really spank you.” She said while grabbing at my hip. 

I rolled back over, then lifted my butt off the bed as she slid the now unfolded diaper under me. I relaxed as she brought the front between my legs and adjusted it to line up. A few seconds later, it was tightly fastened around my hips. 

“Did you ever stop to think how much fucking work went into making these? You know this isn’t some cheap company making them… they’re identical to Pampers. I have no idea how they don’t get sued.” She said as she gently rubbed the front of my diaper. 

“Rich people spend money on some really stupid things.” I said, looking down at her hand. 

She pulled some white tights up my legs and over the diaper, then slipped a silky camisole top over my head. 

“I’ll get you dressed after I get ready.” She said then turned to do her own makeup. 

I moved up to her pillow and pulled her comforter over me, then watched as she expertly did her own hair and makeup. 

“That’s another thing… imagine having to do this to yourself every damn day.” She said as she applied eye liner. “Don’t wear makeup for one day and everyone asks you when you started chemo.”

I chuckled at this, but just watched as the makeup, which somehow seemed to disappear once she applied it, it was so natural looking. 

After she was done, she stripped off the pajamas that Steve dressed her in, then moved to the side of the bed I wasn’t on and untaped the diaper. 

I looked with wide eyes and she exposed herself to me, so confident in her body. 

“Don’t even. Steve said I could change myself this time.” She said when she realized I was watching her, mistaking my awe. 

I mimed a zipper to my lips, but didn’t look away. 

She tossed the diaper to the side, next to mine, then used a few baby wipes on herself. 

“No, I’d definitely say that’s more feminine.” I said as she finished with the wipe, just able to see the soft contours of her pubic mound. 

I didn’t see it, but I knew her well enough to know that she was rolling her eyes at me. 

She taped her own diaper up and patted the tabs to ensure they were secure, then stood and began to dress in the same clothes I was in. I couldn’t help but stare at her body while she did. 

She took a dress from the pile of clothes she had brought in and unzipped the back, then stepped in and pulled it up over her arms. It was a pale pink and white color with a bow and ribbon wrapping around at the waist. It was somewhat billowy and fell just above her knees. She looked like a flower girl at a fancy wedding, she looked great. 

“Your turn.” She said as she pulled me up. 

She copied her moves and put me in an identical dress, then took turns zipping up the back of each other’s dresses. 

“We look great.” She said as she awkwardly spun me around. 

“At least you do.” I said. 

She pulled me by my hand and led me out of the room, down the hall, and into the kitchen. Steve was in nice slacks and a white button-down shirt, somehow cooking steaks on a flat top grill without so much as a splatter hitting him. 

He turned around as he heard us approach, and got a joyful look on his face. 

“Good lord, you both look lovely!“ He exclaimed, then walked over and pulled our chairs out for us. 

We both settled in, then were greeted by a glass of champagne. We both sipped at the effervescent drink, then stopped to admire the plates sat before us. 

“We have Kobe filets sous vide to a perfect medium, finished in and topped with a rosemary garlic butter. Then roasted fingerling potatoes rubbed with smoked salt and tossed in olive oil. Finally, creamed spinach that is a damn near replica of Peter Luger’s. We’ll finish the night with a locally sourced pecan pie and homemade vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy.” He said with a beaming smile. 

“Holy moly, this looks amazing.” I said, my eyes lighting up at the plate. 

“Son of a bitch.” Molly said, then covered her mouth. “Slipped!” 

We each started eating, and the sounds emanating from the table could have been mistaken for an orgy without context. After the moans finally died down, Steve cleared his throat. 

“Thank you both for my yes day today, I appreciate the gesture. However, I want to make sure that you’re both aware that what we did today is fair game any day, not just today. Addy, your not using your diapers for everything is my choice and I will change that when I see fit. Ensuring your full dependence on your caregiver is well within my power for both of you. You mustn’t look at today as some fantasy that I had, but as an idea of what is possible. You’re both, in my opinion, very lucky that you’re in homes that still allow you to maintain some dignity and privacy. That dignity and privacy is there at my pleasure, Mark’s pleasure, and Alice’s pleasure. Do you both understand that clearly?” He said with a serious look on his face. 

We were both dumbfounded by the turn in conversation and I wasn’t sure exactly how to respond. 

I nodded slowly as I swallowed a bit of creamed spinach. 

“Molly?” He asked. 

She nodded as well with a fearful look on her face. 

“I know you two have become very close, that’s clear to all of us. I know that your becoming close has led to some… exploration with each other.” He started. 

Molly turned white at the revelation, I felt nauseated. 

“I’m not upset.” He started again. “You’re both at an age that drives sexual exploration, and your both in unique positions in your roles that put you in very intimate positions together. It doesn’t take a genius to understand what that leads too. Alice, Mark, and I have all discussed this and know that severing your relationship would be cruel, and none of us want that… so long as you don’t exceed boundaries.”

I sighed in relief as Molly wiped a tear from her eye. 

“Those boundaries should be pretty obvious. If you want to explore each other, that’s fine. With the limitations in place, it’s not likely, but there is to be absolutely no penetration of the other by either of you. Unless you’ve been given permission, there is no dressing or undressing of each other, clothes or diapers. Most importantly, neither of you have authority over the other. I know Addy is a biological boy, and per the rules has authority, I won’t recognize that. If at any time myself, Mark, or Alice feel that you’re neglecting your responsibilities to us in favor of each other, you’ll be restricted from seeing each other without strict oversight. Is all of that absolutely and unequivocally clear?” He finished. 

“Yes, sir.” Molly said without pause. 

“Yes, daddy.” I said immediately after. 

“Good.” He said, then stood and scooped more creamed spinach on our plates. “I’m sorry to put it so bluntly, but I’d rather have it out in the open now than be burned by it later. I love having fun with you both, but don’t forget who I am to you.”

“Thank you.” I said quietly. 

He sat back down in his chair, seemingly taller than he was before. His face was still stern and I was confused at what caused such a drastic shift in his mood. I was confident that if he had video of what Molly and I were doing, he would have been more specific. 

“I’m sorry, daddy.” I said quietly, keeping my eyes on my plate. 

“It’s okay, sweetheart. You didn’t do anything wrong. Neither of you did. I simply wanted to set the record straight.” He said back. 

I nodded, then finished my meal without another word. The pie was splendid, and a few glasses of champagne helped to ease the mood in the room for all of us. Steve was back to laughing within a few minutes and Molly, while a little more reserved than before with him, was chatty. 

We offered to help Steve clear our plates when we finished, but he insisted that we go back to Molly’s room and have some time to ourselves. 

“What was that turn of events?” Molly asked as soon as we entered the room. 

“No idea, but I don’t like that mood shift.” I said back, plopping on the bed. 

“Right!?” She exclaimed, then sat next to me. “I guess the good news is we haven’t broken any of the rules, right?”

“No, I don’t think so.” I said, thinking back.

“But I guess just about anything short of fucking is fair game.” She said with a chuckle. 

“Maybe let’s not push it.” I said after a moment, careful to respect the boundaries. 

“Okay, fine.” She said with an eye roll. “Do you think we can, like, get undressed now? Or should we stay like this until he says so?”

“I’m not taking any chances, I’ll stay like this.” I said quickly. 

“Good answer.” Steve said as he entered the door and gave a smile. “You can both come with me and we’ll get ready for bed.”

We followed him, then he undressed us in the nursery, put the dresses on hangers, and tossed the tights and camisoles into the hamper by the door. We stood in our diapers while he fished around for more pajamas, then emerged with a couple of onesies. He moved me onto the table and took off the wet diaper, cleaned me up, then placed a dry one on. He slid the baby blue and white onesie over my head, then pulled it down my body and snapped it over the diaper. There were five rows of lace ruffles over the butt, and one row that went around my waist, as well as lace around the arms. Molly’s was much the same, but in pale yellow. 

“I have some news for you both.” Steve said as he walked us into the bedroom. 

I looked up with a little fear thinking that news may be code for awful news.

“First, I decided that we’re not going to let any of Alice’s milk go to waste so you’ll both finish it off. A bottle tonight and one in the morning for each of you should finish it off. It’s the respectful thing to do. Second, we’re moving the date up for Montana. Alice and Mark are coming back tomorrow, we’ll head out on Monday.” He said as he guided us each to the bed. 

“Did something happen?” Molly asked with some concern. 

“Nothing you need to worry about.” He replied quickly. 

He picked up two large bottles and handed them to us. I thought about protesting but chickened out thinking back to the dinner talk. Before I could even lift the nipple to my mouth, Molly was laid back nursing on the bottle. I think she enjoyed it more than she liked to admit. 

Steve tucked Molly in after we finished the milk, Molly letting out a loud burp as she handed the bottle over to Steve. 

“Scuse me.” She said, embarrassed. 

“Very lady like.” Steve chuckled. 

He directed me the bedroom while he went and washed the bottles in the kitchen. I hopped in bed and covered up, checked my phone, then powered it off after remembering that I likely wasn’t receiving the messages that were being sent to me, and wondered what Jill was telling my friends. 

Steve walked in and slid into the bed beside me. 

“Addy, I’m very proud of how you’ve adapted over the past few weeks. I know this has been a little different than you probably expected.” He started. 

I nodded my head and dreaded what he was going to say, knowing that when Steve gets serious, it usually isn’t something I end up enjoying much. I braced myself. 

“I’m afraid Montana is going to be a bit different than what you’ve become used to. Since it’s going to be an official OLS function now, the rules are going to be a little different.” He continued. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but he held a finger up to me, keeping me quiet. 

“I feel that I treat you more as a good friend, or a buddy here. I can’t do that there. You will, for all intents and purposes on this trip, be my junior and I your senior. There will be people there besides the five of us that I originally thought, and that’s required a few changes to the rules. I trust you’ll adapt.” 

“Why?” I asked, choking up as I spoke. “Something did happen, didn’t it?”

“Everything will be explained when we get there, I promise.” He said. 

I nodded, but dreaded anything changing more than it already had. 

“Thank you, baby. I love you.” He said, then kissed my forehead and tucked me in. 

“I love you too, daddy.” I replied softly.

• Like 7
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-21)

Dear Nomadic, I had to write and tell you how impressed I am with your story. The pacing is beautiful, the writing superb, and the subject matter is as intriguing as hell! Please keep writing and posting. I look forward to your next chapter.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

• Like 1
  • Nomadic changed the title to The Temptation of Adam (Parts 1-27)