LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new stash arrived

I am absolutely over the moon, my new stash arrived. I ordered some new terry cloth diapers and plastic pants from Cuddlz, they came in the other day. After many, many years of heavy use of the old cloth diapers, they needed replacing. These terry cloth diapers are quite thick just a single diaper will provide enough bulk and absorbency. The plastic pants are snug fitting and the texture of the pant is just a bit grainy, which make them a little bit noisy if you rub your hands over them, I like that.

Just so happy I needed to share, and some pictures.

IMG_2577.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

• Like 1
22 hours ago, WBxx said:

Very nice.  Curious, how large are the terries and what fold do you use?

Hi WBxx,

The terries measure 42"x 42" and I usually use a kite fold I find it the best fold one could use.

And I have one 48"x 48 Terry diaper (not dispalyed on the picture, is an older one still terry cloth) and if I wear that one I use a pitman fold, becomes extremely bulky.

I hope you enjoy your new terry nappies - I love mine.  Some of mine are from Cuddlz too - they have rounded corners which I find makes them slightly harder to fold accurately, but that's hardly a major problem!  I'm in one every night, and often during the day too.  I add an extra soaker for overnight, just to be on the safe side.  Just now I'm still in my overnight things, drinking my early morning mug of tea.

On 8/5/2020 at 8:42 AM, Stroller said:

I hope you enjoy your new terry nappies - I love mine.  Some of mine are from Cuddlz too - they have rounded corners which I find makes them slightly harder to fold accurately, but that's hardly a major problem!  I'm in one every night, and often during the day too.  I add an extra soaker for overnight, just to be on the safe side.  Just now I'm still in my overnight things, drinking my early morning mug of tea.

Yes I like them a lot, and I do agree the rounded corners are somewhat inconvenient but other then that they are very soft and very absorbent. I do not have to add anything, a single terry cloth diaper is good enough for me. Cloth diapers are my go to diapers and given the chance i would wear them 24/7 but unfortunately that is no option. And like you I like to sit around in my wet night time diaper drink a pot of coffe in the morning before changing out of it and head for work.