LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hint of Diaper

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

they question is "Why do you want your underwear to show at all?". Then as time passes, it becomes more waistband and then the body of the undergarment as you get more and more daring. Anyone functioning at the adult level knows this from having seen it a dozen times in their lives. Every hear the phrase "nip it in the bud"? We did not finish off North Korea in '53; now look. We did not finish off the Taliban, who were aiding Bin Laden; now look what we got after 20 years

And if in the 60s and 70s homosexuals had said the same thing, gay marriage would still be illegal. Sodomy laws would still be enforced. Police would still raid gay bars just because.

Just now, ValentinesStuff said:

And if in the 60s and 70s homosexuals had said the same thing, gay marriage would still be illegal. Sodomy laws would still be enforced. Police would still raid gay bars just because.

Where were you in the '60's and '70's? I was in my teens and twenties. It was the agreement to respect the public space that made it possible for much of the fredoms we enjoy to come to pass

• 2 months later...

I do not know, I think a lot of people are missing the point.

Technicly speaking, diapers would be considered underwear. Its ok to wear underwear under your clothes, so long as you are not deliberately flashing your underthings around in public. Yes, everyone does flash there undies now and again,  mostly because of how the clothing moves than because they want to show off there undies.

The topic is very complex, as its also a very siduational one. Walking down the street of downtown chicago wearing a diaper under your pants, no one is going to notice are care, less your deliberately showing off. Even then, its unlikely, less your being really stupid about it.

The thing to consider, public indecency laws are stupid in how they are set up, and very subjective. Everyone has a slightly diferent idea of what they consider to be indecent in public. Heck, look at a lot of arabic countrys, its considered indecent for a woman to show her bared face in public.

10 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

I do not know, I think a lot of people are missing the point.

Technicly speaking, diapers would be considered underwear. Its ok to wear underwear under your clothes, so long as you are not deliberately flashing your underthings around in public. Yes, everyone does flash there undies now and again,  mostly because of how the clothing moves than because they want to show off there undies.

The topic is very complex, as its also a very siduational one. Walking down the street of downtown chicago wearing a diaper under your pants, no one is going to notice are care, less your deliberately showing off. Even then, its unlikely, less your being really stupid about it.

The thing to consider, public indecency laws are stupid in how they are set up, and very subjective. Everyone has a slightly diferent idea of what they consider to be indecent in public. Heck, look at a lot of arabic countrys, its considered indecent for a woman to show her bared face in public.

And yet you see younger adults walking around with their pants so low that their underwear is on display. 

Yes, I agree to both, but common sense should also prevail.  Having a wardrobe malfunction that shows off your butt crack, BVD's or Diapers happens.  OK?  But common sense and public decorum is such that we shouldn't purposely flash our diapers to get our jollies.  I admit there was a time in my early 20's I did that a few times.  I've gotten older and wiser.  Just because you see some idiot with their pants buckled down around their thighs instead of their waste doesn't mean it's proper.  I wouldn't want to look at that, neither would I want to look at someone's butt crack when they bend over.  It's one thing if it accidentally happens, to me it's another thing when you purposely impose your lifestyle on innocent people in public to get your jollies.  They are out to enjoy their day and don't need to see you doing that. 

• Like 1

Given the subforum we are in, it would not be the diaper that would be hinted at, it would be the rubberpanties And THEY would speak for themselves; and quitel loudly, too,unless they were "Fancy Pants", which are made to not shw what they are in the least

• 2 weeks later...

In truth, I still find most people just do not look. THey do not care what anyone else is wearing. Yet, again, there is a lot of things that is siduational. I know of people that, for some holidays/events do go to bars in little more than a shirt a diaper, and a pair of shoes. There are things like the fulsom street fair? I am probably butchering the name badly, but its a gay pride event in cali, there is a number of people that do the event in little more than a diaper and shoes.

If you really want to show off your diaper pride by showing off wearing a diaper in public, go to one of thoes events. Heck, most big citys with a bar strip will have people in extreamly adult costumes. I have seen people down at the gay bars dressed in little more than a diaper shirt and shoes myself, on holoween. But again, its a siduational thing. In general people do not want to see your underwear, they do not want to know if you favor boxers or breifs or pantys or whatever.

As for things like Diaprbayb showed, thoes people get away with it cause the old male polititans like looking at that, so they bend the rules so they get to get there perv on.

Sorry, I tend to get a little frustrated do to the double standard I see everywhere. Some areas men can go shirtless, yet, a block away and the cops will arrest you for not having a shirt. Same thing with women. In some expect its worse with diapers as some areas are very aware that there are adults that wear diapers because they want to. Sadly they have a tendancy to conclude that just cause you wear a diaper your a well, I will not put the words down, but I am pretty sure you know exactly what I am talking about. Never mind that for most of the people I have met who wear diapers, they do not do so for sexual reasons. Diapers are an emotional comfort, alowing people with anxsiety and other issues to go outside, knowing they have a security blanket to protect them from the outside.

Edited by Alyeskabird
Forgot a point or two
  • Like 1
On 7/30/2022 at 9:52 PM, Alyeskabird said:

As for things like Diaprbayb showed, thoes people get away with it cause the old male polititans like looking at that, so they bend the rules so they get to get there perv on.

I was recently told that the problem with the world was ‘old grey men’. As an older grey man I took exception as I do with statements like this. If that were the case then why do women enhance their bottoms, is it not to attract a male of the species? The same with almost all modes of dress, it is done to attract the opposite sex (with apologies to the LGBTs etc). It has the effect to making us feel good to know that we look good. BUT it is all completely subjective. I personally find looking at a bikini thong on the beach offensive and the people who wear them do not look attractive to me. I would imagine that a ‘builders bum crack’ does not turn on very many women, but there are probably some. The world changes slowly and several people have said that homosexuality would not have become more acceptable had it not been for the brave few to shout about it more. When I was 20 I worked for a 60 year old gay man who was discretion personified and very charming as well. 

As for a little nappy/diaper showing, then fine, just don’t disrobe completely and wear only your nappy as you would not any underwear. On the subject of ‘little’ clothing, I don’t really see a problem as long as it is not ridiculous. Just look at Japan and the manga spin-off, which I think is rather sweet. Would it be in downtown Chicago, I don’t know, I’ve never been there, but I suspect not! I am 73 this year and have been to a greater and lesser extent ABDL since I was 8, I wear dungarees to my workshop (woodwork) and slightly childish t-shirts (Popeye and Tintin). If I question wether it is appropriate, I ask my wife and would not wear them anywhere ‘serious’. 

Enjoy the nappies, personally I like the secrecy of standing in the street and being able to wet myself and nobody knows. Just don’t be offensive and don’t be stupid.  Long live old grey men!!!!!

I am an old far myself, I am not sure about your area, as I live in the US, but I will say t hat I have seen time and again the double standard, and the thing about old polititions, I fear thats just a fact of life in the US. Spec in the big citys where its more a good old boys club to keep the general populace down rather than people that actualy lead.

• 3 months later...
Just now, Dee Cee said:

Oh ……horseshit ! Thanks to them peace freak , hippy “sons a bitches” as I would just pound shit out of them back then , and never even got questioned , and I was born in 54 , and belived in the war , and signed up for the USMC, while I was still in school , at 17 , and was in boot camp when I was still in boot , thank God , I never had to go there , as after I was in 72-75 and watched nixon ,resign, and get to talk to guys who had just came out of “in country” and heard the shit , shit that our govment did to those guys …if we had fought ww2 like that , we would all be speaking german , FACT ! And I was never a peace freak , but as soon as I got out of the marines , I bought a Harley , became a biker , and joined the first club who was close to me , and had it not been for some , ole lady who shouldn’t have been behind the wheel on 10-17- 04 @16:30 , I would still be a old bad ass biker , and ridin , in the wind , F.T.W. ??????????!

While I share your sentiments about the Hippies (Look like Tazan; smell like Cheetah; act like Jane" was the common refrain), this had nothing to do with them. It was among the respectable folks. The Hippies were the major violators of the public space and it was by distancing ourselves from the that reasonable folks could work out a solution so that everyone could enjoy themselves. The Hippies wanted to be allowed to do the orizontal mambo in the middle of the road or park. The uptights tried to lump us in with them

31 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Now that can almost be called racist , as you can see lots of young        men walking around with the pants down past their butt , I just can’t and won’t ever try to understand , why that is even popular ! But every generation has its , weirddoooos ? And if they was in the big house , they would be in deep shit , as “saggin”is like an walking add , for .. youknow ! 

I see lots of young adult men of many ethnicities dressed like that. 

6 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

No you read me wrong , I didn’t or could not abide them , hippies , peace freaks , cause they had no balls , just watch the movie about the stones played a free concert for  people out in California,like Woodstock , except they hired the H.A. to be the security , and you will see it from my side , the H.A. was not to be trifled with , and many people trifled with them and every one of those people , just got stomped , or beat with pool cues , or stabbed , and that was me , not even a H.A. mind you but that was who I was when I was old enough , and I maybe 68 yrs old , but I was a patched, biker since 78-79 , that was many moons ago , but I play by my own rules , and I never cared what , others thought , or said , just so long as you didn’t get my attention , yell , or get in my face , or get my attention , yer going down , I’m only 5’7” and over weight now but just 20 years ago I was 180 of lean mean , killing machine , learned that in the USMC, and add as fast as ️, you got it , so I never took shit from those people , if yer not my brother then , don’t talk , or slow me down , or get in my way or face , yer going down ! That’s just who and what I am …all those things , you said enjoyed these “rights” you said they have , well , I didn’t get the memo , so they don’t exsist to me , never have never will , so don’t talk to me about it , you have been told ! That’s not a threat , that’s just my tail rattling ! 

Re-read what I started with : I read you right. What I was talking about had nothing to do with the hippies. There is a difference between naving balls and being a teststerone-poisoned peckerhead. Decent folks respect each other's privacy. Do not get me started on the hippies. They were the shit end of the  stick that the Reds were using to smack us round  in '68-;71. I was doing psychedelic music (my instruments of choice were the electric and acoustic 12-string and combo organ), later progrock, and light shows. That was the exact oppositie of what the hippies stood for; they were going retrograde, back to living in the forest like animals from my point of view

Too many modern commentators on the Right look back at the hippies as "libertarian": There is NO SUCH THING as a libertarian commune with no personal property and the hippies were for big government. they just wanted it for everyone who workded for a living and didn't smell bad. Someone once said about the "ecology" movement "there is something offensive about being lectured on clieanliness by someone who would pollutge a stream by simply stepping into it". The psych-rock and lightshows were part of the forward-looking culture that had its start in the post-war era. We dressed way different from the hippies.; turtlenecks, and non-bell-bottoms and ankle high shed boots when we made the scene. We wore the metallic medallions; not the wooden beads

That's OK, we just weren't on the same page, still on the same side, though