LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble with Adisc

On 12/18/2020 at 3:52 AM, Nat said:

Oops my bad, I didn't know it read "I don't have a relationship and never had and I never been married and never had sex and never will." Stupid literal brain I have lmao.  

Anyone that thinks they are actually younger than 18 due to this "age dysphoria" bullshit, I will just put you on my ignore list and block you. No minors allowed. You want to identify as one and think you are age dysphoric, I will strip away your adult hood and if I were the admin here, I would ban your ass treating you like a child since children are not allowed here, adults only. You want to give up being adult, it would start with me on my hypothetical forum. On my Twitter page, blocked. No minors allowed. 

God, I hate when people dictate what other people's lived experience has to be based on what they wish was true. Guess what? Gender dysphoria is real, age dysphoria is real, species dysphoria is real, dysphoria over having all your limbs is real. Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean it's not something people actually experience.

Should all types of body/social role dysphoria be treated the same? Of course not. That doesn't mean that they're not real experiences that share a lot of commonalities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Elbs said:

God, I hate when people dictate what other people's lived experience has to be based on what they wish was true. Guess what? Gender dysphoria is real, age dysphoria is real, species dysphoria is real, dysphoria over having all your limbs is real. Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean it's not something people actually experience.

Should all types of body/social role dysphoria be treated the same? Of course not. That doesn't mean that they're not real experiences that share a lot of commonalities.

I'm willing to open my mind to "age dysphroia" when doctors start to say it exists and when I start to see actual articles about it than seeing no results popping up. 

BTW I notice anyone who claims this disease are pedophiles so they can excuse their behavior when they saxually abused a child and those who want to have an excuse to expose their ABDLism in public and expose their diapers openly and compare it to LGBT which is why it became a bannable offense in some ABDL fetlife groups. Which is why I feel very negative about the term and decided I will just not let them in my ABDL space then since they identify as a minor. 

• Sad 2
6 hours ago, Nat said:

I'm willing to open my mind to "age dysphroia" when doctors start to say it exists and when I start to see actual articles about it than seeing no results popping up. 

BTW I notice anyone who claims this disease are pedophiles so they can excuse their behavior when they saxually abused a child and those who want to have an excuse to expose their ABDLism in public and expose their diapers openly and compare it to LGBT which is why it became a bannable offense in some ABDL fetlife groups. Which is why I feel very negative about the term and decided I will just not let them in my ABDL space then since they identify as a minor. 

Alas for you then. 

https://search.proquest.com/openview/6f4434b1b7f0d67d3ae77e9855399375/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y

In addition, just as some 
autogynephilic males experience gender dysphoria and the desire for sex reassignment surgery, 
and some apotemnophilic men experience body integrity dysphoria and the desire for limb amputation, some autopedophilic men experience age dysphoria (distress over being an adult) 
and the desire to physically become a child (Freund & Blanchard, 1993; Hsu & Bailey, 2017).

Feel free to debate it with Freund, Blanchard, Hsu and Bailey.

You need better Google-fu.

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Alas for you then. 

https://search.proquest.com/openview/6f4434b1b7f0d67d3ae77e9855399375/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y

In addition, just as some 
autogynephilic males experience gender dysphoria and the desire for sex reassignment surgery, 
and some apotemnophilic men experience body integrity dysphoria and the desire for limb amputation, some autopedophilic men experience age dysphoria (distress over being an adult) 
and the desire to physically become a child (Freund & Blanchard, 1993; Hsu & Bailey, 2017).

Feel free to debate it with Freund, Blanchard, Hsu and Bailey.

You need better Google-fu.

And this:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0956797616677082

You're right that a lot of people with age dysphoria are pedophiles, but that doesn't mean they're just making it up as an excuse. Most people tend to be attracted to people the same perceived age as themselves, so someone who feels younger than they are is naturally likely to be attracted to younger people, too.

Of course, age dysphoria is not a valid excuse to do anything sexual to a child. As far as I'm concerned, you can do whatever you want unless it causes harm to others, and sex with children harms them.

All I say is if not being able to expose your diapers causes you distress and if having to go to work dressed up as an adult causes you distress, get help. This becomes a problem. That means your fetish has taken over. This can apply to anything. If it causes you distress that you can't play video games when you have to sleep or work or do other daily life, you have a problem.

People will use "age dysphoria" to justify than admit they have a problem. 

If adulting caused you so much distress, I think there is a underlining factor like autism or depression, other neurological impairment or intellectual impairment. We just have less stamina than an average person. 

1 hour ago, Nat said:

All I say is if not being able to expose your diapers causes you distress and if having to go to work dressed up as an adult causes you distress, get help. This becomes a problem. That means your fetish has taken over. This can apply to anything. If it causes you distress that you can't play video games when you have to sleep or work or do other daily life, you have a problem.

People will use "age dysphoria" to justify than admit they have a problem. 

If adulting caused you so much distress, I think there is a underlining factor like autism or depression, other neurological impairment or intellectual impairment. We just have less stamina than an average person. 

Quit trying to diagnose me, without ever actually meeting me. I am Age Dysphoric. I am NOT a pedophile, autistic, depressed, or have any other psychological problems. Saying so, is highly insulting. I have no desire to wander around dressed as a three year old in my adult body. I am not going to wander town in just a diaper. 

Unfortunately there is no surgery,no magic pill, no sci-fi machine, no Carousel that will make a three year old. I accept this, I also accept that it would be an unfair burden on others for me to be or be treated as three year for my entire life. 

And, despite your closed mindedness, this is not a sexual kink for everyone. I am asexual, or are you going to deny we exist too. I am a virgin. I am only vaguely aware of what female genetalia look like, and quite unsure as to the actual location on the human body.

On 12/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, Nat said:

They do not allow any rated R content or above. They want to keep it PG-13 despite it being an adult website. I think they want to keep it non sexual. 

I actually thought Adisc was a right wing website because it wasn't seen as an attack when I reported a comment that called me stupid for saying "thinking to follow the rules and you won't get shot is a privilege." Instead my comment to his attack got removed. And this was someone who thinks age dysphoria is a thing lmao. 

Every time I comment something pro-conservative and against Biden, Pelosi- I get attacked and then banned from certain discussion boards.

20 minutes ago, JamieJamie said:

Every time I comment something pro-conservative and against Biden, Pelosi- I get attacked and then banned from certain discussion boards.

I think that site is mixed with Trump lovers and anti Trumpers. The moment I came out as anti Trump and came out as being very critical of the right, this one particular person stopped liking my posts but I assume she is a Trump lover and right wing. She did come out as a Trump Supporter as well so I am not surprised. 

39 minutes ago, Nat said:

I think that site is mixed with Trump lovers and anti Trumpers. The moment I came out as anti Trump and came out as being very critical of the right, this one particular person stopped liking my posts but I assume she is a Trump lover and right wing. She did come out as a Trump Supporter as well so I am not surprised. 

Yea.   Most of the moderators seems to be liberals to me.  I'm sure there are many members on both sides.  I've had a few agreeing with me and liking my posts. the ADISC site is much easier to navigate than the DailyDiapers.

• 2 years later...

The link you provide is an opinion and doesn't mean ABDL isn't a kink for a large number of people. Someone could publish their opinion that BDSM isn't kink based and that doesn't make it so fo everyone.

A reclassification would require a consensus of people in a position of authority and the link you shared certainly doesn't meet that requirement.

On 12/11/2023 at 5:41 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

The link you provide is an opinion and doesn't mean ABDL isn't a kink for a large number of people. Someone could publish their opinion that BDSM isn't kink based and that doesn't make it so fo everyone.

A reclassification would require a consensus of people in a position of authority and the link you shared certainly doesn't meet that requirement.

I don't even see the concept of "authority" applying to abdl....

It wasn't in reference to ABDL specifically, it was in reference to the OP stating someone had done a "reclassification". In order for there to be a formal or official classification or reclassification of something there needs to be a recognized authoritative body. As there is not one the concepts being applied by the OP didn't make sense. That was the point.