LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Well, why don't you stand up and introduce yourself to the class?"

Hi, hello.

I'm a long time admirer of the DD community, and a former member as well. I drifted away for a bit, but I'm happy to have drifted back.

I am a writer of ABDL erotica, and I've been posting stories for a few years to Tumblr , but was looking for the opportunity to broaden my horizons. It'd be nice to meet other writers (and readers), have another venue for feedback and even help provide some encouragement for others too. I've been in the greater ABDL community for closer to 20 years now, and I personally think its bigger, better, and more diverse than its ever been.

A wee bit about myself: I'm a fan of gaming, comics, I'm an avid music collector, and I dislike talking about myself. [Insert winking emoji here]. If nothing else, I'd like to help contribute to the community here. But at best, it'd be pretty nice to make some pals.

I'll see ya around.

Hi, @quietlyhumiliated - welcome. I haven't tried my hand at publishing any ABDL fiction, but I have been a bit of a writer, at times, and I have considered wading in at some point. I'm always interested in what other people are writing; writers get better when they do two things - first and foremost, when they write, and second, when they read what other people write. I'm a relative newbie to the ABDL "community", having found this site in 2018, and only really started interacting with it in early 2019, but I have been quietly interested in the topic for a really, really long time - I think since I was four or five years old, if not younger. 

I hope to see you around. Cheers. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! More stories are always welcome ? What kind of gaming are you into? Do you like board games, video games, tabletop games, or all of the above? Always great to have someone new!

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Hi and welcome back to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you return. Of course, story writers are always a plus. So come on in, get yourself up into a high chair, we’ll get you nice and strapped in, with a good size tray, and you can write from there, lol ? Or if you prefer, to work from the playpen?  Your choice! 
Anyway, it’s nice to have you here with us, hope to be seeing you around, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

10 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome! More stories are always welcome ? What kind of gaming are you into? Do you like board games, video games, tabletop games, or all of the above? Always great to have someone new!

Welcome,

Little Tomás

All of the above! How about you?

13 hours ago, quietlyhumiliated said:

All of the above! How about you?

I also like board games (Settlers of Catan, Terra Mystica are my favorites), video games (CSGO, Kerbal Space Program, COD Warzone, Civ V, EU4...) and D&D. I've noticed that lots of people in the kink community like D&D so I guess there's lots of overlap there. I do like more video games than the ones I listed, but those are my top few. How about you?