LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings, good day and hello :)

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time ~ >.<

Call me Abrera ~ lover of pacifiers, emoticons and pastel coloured ponies :3

Whilst I first joined this board all the way back in 2008, I was last here back in 2011 (so I'm ab-so-lute-y a newbie at this point!!) :)

Over the years, I've done many cool things and met many cool people, but I've always come back to my little space and life is, well... awesome ^^

There are so many wonderful people I used to converse with here that occasionally jump into my head on an idle afternoon!! :D

Hopefully I'll get to converse with some of them again as well as meet some really cool new people! :P

Peace, love & unicorns!!

Well, welcome back then Abrera! Nice to meet you. I don’t need to explain what a cool place this is to you, I guess? You can just jump back in, and get yourself reacquainted. You are a lover of pacifiers? Do you have many of them, or just a few, and when your favorite wears out you get new? Do you have a collection? What kind do you have, adult baby sized, or do you use real baby sized? I hope it’s not to many questions, you can just answer whatever you like. 
Do you have any favorite diapers? Have you tried cloth? 
I myself, love pacifiers too. I have lots of them, and all kinds, adult baby ones, and regular. I don’t collect them per say, I just like to use them. My favorite diapers are cloth, and of course plastic pants. But, I’m from that era, so that’s my go to. I do like disposables too, so I have plenty of both. And TONS, of plastic panties. 
Ok, so I do hope to be seeing you around here now, with your paci. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! ?

2 hours ago, abrera said:

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time ~ >.<

Call me Abrera ~ lover of pacifiers, emoticons and pastel coloured ponies :3

Whilst I first joined this board all the way back in 2008, I was last here back in 2011 (so I'm ab-so-lute-y a newbie at this point!!) :)

Over the years, I've done many cool things and met many cool people, but I've always come back to my little space and life is, well... awesome ^^

There are so many wonderful people I used to converse with here that occasionally jump into my head on an idle afternoon!! :D

Hopefully I'll get to converse with some of them again as well as meet some really cool new people! :P

Peace, love & unicorns!!

@abrera

Welcome Back - I don't consider anyone who has been here since 2008 as a "newbie" as most people with a high post count (exceeding 5900 posts) have been here for a while, and when you "take a break" you don't necessarily become a newbie when you sign back on.  I had been a lurker for about 24 years or more, before finally deciding to join DD officially in August of 2019, and because of the pandemic, I have been on DD a LOT, as a way to stem the loneliness and other emotional type issues.  For many of us, (me included) DD is like a safe zone or a "safe space."  I say that, because the pandemic is continuing, and people seem to want to believe all of the conspiracies that anyone seems to  make up.  I am glad that we have a rule that says that this is not allowed.  There are WAY to many people who are coming up with these, and I have stopped watching most TV because I want to concentrate on positive things.....and to me this is such a place.

Take Care, and have a Great Day!

Brian

11 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Take Care, and have a Great Day!

Thank you & have a great day as well :3

13 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Well, welcome back then Abrera! Nice to meet you. I don’t need to explain what a cool place this is to you, I guess? You can just jump back in, and get yourself reacquainted. You are a lover of pacifiers? Do you have many of them, or just a few, and when your favorite wears out you get new? Do you have a collection? What kind do you have, adult baby sized, or do you use real baby sized? I hope it’s not to many questions, you can just answer whatever you like. 
Do you have any favorite diapers? Have you tried cloth? 
I myself, love pacifiers too. I have lots of them, and all kinds, adult baby ones, and regular. I don’t collect them per say, I just like to use them. My favorite diapers are cloth, and of course plastic pants. But, I’m from that era, so that’s my go to. I do like disposables too, so I have plenty of both.

A pleasure to meet you ^^ ~ I think when it comes to pacifiers, I have probably been out of the loop for quite a long time (I only found out that they make adult sized pacifiers [beyond the Nuk 5] a few weeks ago) >.< 

My MO has always been if I see a design I like, to purchase 2 of the same pacifier (see below) and spend some time figuring out how to disassemble them to replace the teat (which has become really annoying as of late as a lot of brands seem to changed the composition of their plastic ~ meaning my traditional methods are becoming less effective :/)

Oh and nothing wrong with cloth (I was raised in them too!) xD
(I really am out of the loop, they now make printed disposables??? :S)

MAM (Rhino).jpg

• Like 1
On 7/25/2020 at 1:36 AM, abrera said:

My MO has always been if I see a design I like, to purchase 2 of the same pacifier (see below) and spend some time figuring out how to disassemble them to replace the teat (which has become really annoying as of late as a lot of brands seem to changed the composition of their plastic ~ meaning my traditional methods are becoming less effective :/)

I have always thought about doing that. I’m sure I would be able to figure it out, and put it all together. I just never have made the effort to try. So I couldn’t say, based on my experience, if anything has changed.