LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Zoom/Google Meeting Diapered

Since the start of the Pandemic I have had to attend video appointments and group chats. What the others can not see is I am wearing only a Diaper and Plastic Pants . I love being naughty during these calls and sometimes pee myself or poop in the diaper. This is especially true of long meetings.

Any one else try this? 

14 hours ago, warpiper said:

Yes, I've worn a diaper to every single zoom or other video conference I've been to, including my video dissertation. 

Me, too.    Usually with nothing over it.

When the pandemic hit I had a couple of zoom meetings, and I was always wearing a diaper. One of the meetings I messed my diaper and had to sit in it for an hour or so. 

I think the bigger issue is not being able to wear diapers recently and having back-to-back-to-back meetings and not having time to take a break. I've put all my trust in the mute function the last few days to make a pee during my meetings.

When diapered I'm usually instead putting all my trust into the camera function because I have a onesie or romper or something babyish on and don't want that to be on display. But the diapers help the long stretches of meetings in that case! I've definitely leaked a few times when going back-to-back-to-back.

11 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

When the pandemic hit I had a couple of zoom meetings, and I was always wearing a diaper. One of the meetings I messed my diaper and had to sit in it for an hour or so. 

I trust that because you are incontinent, that you don't get the grimace on your face that toddlers and babies get when messing their diapers.  That would have been embarrassing if you were on webcam with an "I'm messing my pants" grimace on your face.

All the time.  Since I’ve been 24/7 for 18 months or so, I was attending meetings F2F in nappies anyway. 

With Zoom, it’s not really necessary to cover up down there although typically I will be as there are often other family members in the house.

When compulsory work-from-home first started for me it was March and so hot and humid.  I can remember wearing just a nappy, plastic pants and nothing else below my corporate t-shirt out of shot from the web-cam when I had the house to myself.  This was kind of my private joke.

I wear fewer nappies for longer during work-from home since the price of leaking is not high (an old towel lines my chair).  I’ve had quite a few internal laughs as larger groups organise “bio-breaks” in a multi-hour zoom session which for me of course, are completely unnecessary.  I am unafraid of back-to-back meetings.

I am extremely habituated to nappy use by now and void very frequently in very low volumes so I don't think there are any visual cues as to what might be happening downstairs.

I'm stuck on conference calls pretty much 9-5 at the moment, there is ALWAYS someone who requires my direction, attention or general input.  So I've been pretty much 24/7 much to my wife's annoyance ... "isn't it time you showered now?" is generally heard around 6pm.  No problem, quick shower, change, clean nappy - brilliant!

However there was one afternoon where I had a 3 hour meeting, including the chairman. Incidentally I was home alone anyway that day, but I did something I rarely do (else I'd be thrown out the house) and properly filled my nappy - I needed to go, call coming up, so I just did it and sat there, for over 3 hours on this call.  Giving my high level input and erudite commentary, or whatever the hell I'm paid for, wallowing around in the biggest nappy I've had on for a LONG time.  I know it's not for everyone, but it's been so long since I've done that, I enjoyed it.  Until I had to clean up ... grim.

But yes, I've always done it when working from home anyway, but it's been a permanent thing since early March and I'm very much enjoying it.  Our office is closed until 2021, can't say I'm sad about that either ;)

Additional nappies beyond my required / mandated amount are a lot cheaper than commuting into London every day. 

22 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

I'm stuck on conference calls pretty much 9-5 at the moment, there is ALWAYS someone who requires my direction, attention or general input. 

BedWetMark:   "No, I said attach the bottom tapes first for a better fit!"  :bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339: :29_EmoticonsHDcom:

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

BedWetMark:   "No, I said attach the bottom tapes first for a better fit!"  :bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339: :29_EmoticonsHDcom:

haha, sometimes I'd love to give the game away and stand up ... massively career limiting though.  I have purposefully done the odd rustle though, no one else will know, or probably even hear above loving their own voices ;)