LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I finally changed out at 1 PM

One of my last PLASTIC BACKED Abena M3's( I know, they are non existant anymore, but I bought these YEARS ago, and have 3.....no, 2 left) ??

My morning NS blue Supreme diaper is wet and messy. I have been out of town for a few days giving a professional presentation and returned last night. I stayed with colleagues and did not have a chance to wear diapers except for the presentation. I was able to put on a diaper in the morning, as I only packed one Tena Ultima diaper. I had no problems during my Power Point presentation, it went well, and I wet during the presentation. The presentation was only 2.5 hour drive from home, so I drove home, and by the time I got home and was greeted by my wife, I was very wet, but thank goodness no leaking. Now for work I think I will choose a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster.

First, my thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families of the Texas school shooting. My Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy, but it is not possible to enjoy my morning diaper with this senseless tragedy.

? Another school shooting ? 

Tranquility ATN c/ a camo PUL cover 

Not shure of the status as I just woke up a few mins ago and took out the trash for the week so I will presume Wet as I tend to wake up wet every morning. Hence why I'm wearing them to begin with ? the pul cover is because Tranquility has been quite sucky with their tapes recently in my opinion and they seem to let go easier than they used to. 

Had to add a note:  I don't love the diapers, I do however love not wakeing up swimming in P!55 and haveing a full days worth of laundry ?.

D‐‐‐‐‐‐

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Add a note

After a diaper change cause I pooped in them. I’m now in a tie dye Megamax diaper with a booster on. Cause lately, I’m coming down with bronchitis and I have to see my doctor and I know I’ll get diaper checked by the nurse to make sure I’m ok.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Stuck at home recovering and I am in a tie dye megamax diaper with two boosters to make sure I can't wear pants ever again

@Kawaharu

Sounds like you could use a Bowl of CHICKEN soup, some Nyquil and a large OJ, and a HUG to get better :)

I am wearing a Pink Mega Wet x3, under a pair of Pink Trifecta IC Pants :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

Sounds like you could use a Bowl of CHICKEN soup, some Nyquil and a large OJ, and a HUG to get better :)

I am wearing a Pink Mega Wet x3, under a pair of Pink Trifecta IC Pants :)

I'm kept in double boosted diaper to make sure I am protected

3 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm kept in double boosted diaper to make sure I am protected

Awesome:  That way, the ONLY reason to get UP before morning is a poopy Diaper:  That should help you sleep better :)

***HUGS***

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Awesome:  That way, the ONLY reason to get UP before morning is a poopy Diaper:  That should help you sleep better :)

***HUGS***

It should and help me recover from this

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

It should and help me recover from this

@Kawaharu

Yes Maam, and the last time I was sick, I was in my diaper, in my WARM bed, and sleeping, but the COUGHING is a killer :(

• Like 2
15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

Yes Maam, and the last time I was sick, I was in my diaper, in my WARM bed, and sleeping, but the COUGHING is a killer :(

Right now the coughing is what’s bugging me and keeping me from having a good nights rest. Right now my diapers are still keeping me safe, padded and protected from everything. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

***HUGS***

Are you saying that an poopie Diaper can ACTUALLY help you sleep BETTER Brian?!???????????????????♥️?☺️?♥️???????♥️?

11 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Are you saying that an poopie Diaper can ACTUALLY help you sleep BETTER Brian?!???????????????????♥️?☺️?♥️???????♥️?

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

NOPE: :)  I'm saying that @Kawaharushould ONLY have to get UP at night if she has a poopy diaper, which she would have to change:  Otherwise, she could sleep through the night and be less tired in the morning.    Now, if she waits to change until morning, because she has a Double Booster in her diaper -   This way, she will SLEEP well, and her diaper will be WELL used, as she has done what I do when I work:  I double boost my diapers as well :) 

Of course, since she uses her diapers as intended, as I do, I would BET you a cookie that she will have a dirty diaper in the morning even if she gets up to change in the night, but if she does NOT feel well, Id wager that she may not want to get up :)

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

NOPE: :)  I'm saying that @Kawaharushould ONLY have to get UP at night if she has a poopy diaper, which she would have to change:  Otherwise, she could sleep through the night and be less tired in the morning.    Now, if she waits to change until morning, because she has a Double Booster in her diaper -   This way, she will SLEEP well, and her diaper will be WELL used, as she has done what I do when I work:  I double boost my diapers as well :) 

Of course, since she uses her diapers as intended, as I do, I would BET you a cookie that she will have a dirty diaper in the morning even if she gets up to change in the night, but if she does NOT feel well, Id wager that she may not want to get up :)

I always double boost my diapers at night so I can sleep well and not get up in the middle of the night. I sometimes wake up in the morning having a dirty diaper and jump in the shower then do a diaper change. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I LOVE it when you're a little guy and your Daddy just comes in to find that you made doo-doos in your pants while asleep in the evening. Just like the Little One you are!??????????? To me that's one of the BEST parts about having a Daddy!!!!!!??????♥️?????????

• Like 1

That's why I am always kept in diapers and right now I am in a double boosted Tie dye Megamax diapers because the meds I am on for my bronchitis is making me pee more often. Those meds for Bronchitis are NO JOKE and they magnify my incontinence even more.

• Like 1