LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Still in my Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️,  really wet and messy now.  These are truly amazing diapers and may be my new favorites.   I'm going to keep this diaper on and continue to enjoy it as long as I can. 

• Like 1

Had one more outside window trim to paint.  Ran a couple errands after work, got home, put on a low end cloth backed Prevail diaper and immediately wet it.  Tossed on some jeans and an old t-shirt, grabbed the ladder and painted the window in about 40 minutes.  Tossed some clothes in the washer, took the dog out and now I'm in just my shirt and diaper browsing the forums.

• Like 1

Just woke up a little bit ago in a wet and messy Pink MegaMax.   Just sitting here in just my diaper browsing DD and watching TV

This morning my Total Dry X-Plus diaper is totally wet and messy with no plans to change right away. I'm going to exercise first and then change. Exercising in a wet and messy diaper is a great experience. We are going to a brunch at noon and I already have a plastic back Tena Active Slip Ultima diaper ready for the rest of the day.

Just been changed into a freshly clean tykables overnights with my teddy bear in my nice warm pyjamas and snuggled up my crib hopefully I sleep well tonight.

6 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Just been changed into a freshly clean tykables overnights with my teddy bear in my nice warm pyjamas and snuggled up my crib hopefully I sleep well tonight.

still wearing my tykables overnights which is very wet and messy just waiting for mommy to get everything she needs to  change me. ah just made another poopie in my diapee so nice and squishy. right gotta go mommy's ready to change my dirty diaper. so bye bye   

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

still wearing my tykables overnights which is very wet and messy just waiting for mommy to get everything she needs to  change me. ah just made another poopie in my diapee so nice and squishy. right gotta go mommy's ready to change my dirty diaper. so bye bye   

How do you end up going poo-poos in your diapers so much buddy?! And also, Does your Mommy use a diaper pail for your wet and dirty diapers?!??♥️???☺️??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

How do you end up going poo-poos in your diapers so much buddy?! And also, Does your Mommy use a diaper pail for your wet and dirty diapers?!??♥️???☺️??

i guess i'm just more frequent as i eat alot of whole grain foods and fruit to help me poop more and yes mommy uses a diaper pail to put my wet and dirty diapers in. 

• Like 1

As noted above, I wore the Tena Active Slip Ultima to a back yard brunch that started at noon. By 4:00 I was very wet with a bulging diaper that went undetected by friends and even by my wife. My untucked shirt helped with discretion. I did get just a little worried about leaking-- with a press out leak, but all was well. Of course I changed when I got home, and now ready for bed in a Better Dry diaper with a lavender cotton/lycra diaper pant from Baby Your Doll on Etsy.

7 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i guess i'm just more frequent as i eat alot of whole grain foods and fruit to help me poop more and yes mommy uses a diaper pail to put my wet and dirty diapers in. 

I LOVE you SO MUCH William. I WISH I could sit on the couch and watch movies with you. I think we would have a GREAT time together!????♥️?????♥️??????? And you have the BEST Mommy in the world!??? She SURE DOES take care of her Little Guy, DOESN'T she?!?????♥️??♥️???? And BABY likes making poopies in his Diapee, DOESN'T he buddy?!?????☺️???♥️?????♥️??♥️

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I LOVE you SO MUCH William. I WISH I could sit on the couch and watch movies with you. I think we would have a GREAT time together!????♥️?????♥️??????? And you have the BEST Mommy in the world!??? She SURE DOES take care of her Little Guy, DOESN'T she?!?????♥️??♥️???? And BABY likes making poopies in his Diapee, DOESN'T he buddy?!?????☺️???♥️?????♥️??♥️

aw thanks. yes  baby boy loves making poopies in my diapee. at the moment i just pushed out a mushy poo poo into my abu cushies i feel so little right now. 

• Like 1

A wet and messy Attends Premier diaper this morning. After I change I think an Abena M4 plastic back diaper will be in order for work. I'll wet at work, but no messing.