LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

9 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

But I don’t mind a leaky diaper (especially not at home). Sometimes I’ll just keep peeing in my diaper until it starts leaking severely just to prove to mommy and myself that I really need to be kept in diapers because I’m just a big baby. 

That's good buddy. Because you DEFINITELY are a BIG BABY!???❤️????????❤️???? I hate a leaky diapie.???? Do you have any advice buddy?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's good buddy. Because you DEFINITELY are a BIG BABY!???❤️????????❤️???? I hate a leaky diapie.???? Do you have any advice buddy?

Well leaky diapers aren’t for everyone. I just love the feeling of my diaper leaking and pee running down my legs and watching the wetness spread across my pants especially when my mommy notices and tells me it’s time for a diaper change and since I wet enough to soak my pants she’ll leave me in just diapers so she can tell when I wet myself. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well leaky diapers aren’t for everyone. I just love the feeling of my diaper leaking and pee running down my legs and watching the wetness spread across my pants especially when my mommy notices and tells me it’s time for a diaper change and since I wet enough to soak my pants she’ll leave me in just diapers so she can tell when I wet myself. 

Well, Mommy has to watch over her little boy! Does she dress you too? I'm sure you love being babyed!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, Mommy has to watch over her little boy! Does she dress you too? I'm sure you love being babyed!

Sometimes she’ll dress me but usually when she dresses me diapers are as far as she goes which is fine by me, as I’ve said before I’d never wear anything over my diapers again if I didn’t have to. 

4 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Sometimes she’ll dress me but usually when she dresses me diapers are as far as she goes which is fine by me, as I’ve said before I’d never wear anything over my diapers again if I didn’t have to. 

And like I said before buddy, I would DEFINITELY join you!☺️?????❤️???????

So I have been changed out of my wet tykables Camelot that I wore last night and now I’m in a lil Bella with booster normally don’t use boosters especially with abdl diapers but hubby thought it would be best since I’m on bed rest due to a back injury 

• Like 1

I am ready for bed in an Abena M4 diaper with a pair of baby print Big Tots cotton/lycra blend diaper pants for aesthetics.

Update: It is now morning and I am very wet and messy. I had a minor leak during the night so I am washing my Big Tots diaper pants and pajama pants. It wasn't a very bad leak, my bed sheets remained dry. Ok, washer just stopped, and now into the dryer. Even though I leaked, my diaper is holding up nicely, it was a side sleeping leak.