LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone had a diaper friend but never had real sex with them??

Did you ever have a diaper friend but never had sex with them?  I'd have a diaper friend that had lots of fun with and never really had sex with him. I consider myself bisexual even though I've never had sex with another guy. I guess I'm more curious. So my friend and I enjoyed having some exciting diaper fun. Some say it's sex and maybe it is. I really doesn't care. What happened ( a few rears ago ), we had some serious "fun". He was a teacher and I was a businessman. We met at dpf ( that old diaper friends forum ) and shared a few letters and finally got together. I got a say, in the beginning it was kind of strange. Both of us were pretty serious about our love for diapers. He lived close to us, he was gay and I was just curious. But as our friendship developed, we  began to experiment. I do have to say, I had some absolutely enjoyable times. I had had a huge poo in my diaper as he felt my bottom and squished that massive load. Exciting. And getting to watch him do the same thing. We both had some great poogasms together. We went out for coffee at a shop once and I had a gigantic poo that surprised him. Having a friend like that was unbelievable. Yea, I do love my diapers, especially with plenty of wetting and messing. And for him too. We both changes each other which was a lot of fun too. I've had some great poogasms when he rubbed my messy diapers. And for doing the same for him. I remember one time when we had our fourth outing. I had explained how I always used some "fiber loading". He said it sounded like fun. I was still a bit nervous but he told me to just relax and he'd put me to sit back while he started to feel my bulging diapers. We'd been watching a movie on TV and I started the urge to hit me. I held back for at least an hour. He told me it would be fun to use a suppository. I'd used them plenty of times. He reached back up my butt and slid one in. I held as long I could. After about 20 minutes, I told him I think I had to a poo. He held me to lay down with my knees up. He felt my bottom just under my nuts. It just started the poo to slide slowly up my diaper, filling an enormous load. He pushed that huge poo up around my privates. I felt a tingling on my balls and my dick really throbbing. I've felt that plenty of times but feeling this while someone was pushing and rubbing my own  bulging diaper was unbelievable. Someone moving my hard penis with a warm huge pile of semi-firm poop. Crazy! I don't think I'd had such a poogasm like that. Just as fun as that was for me, feeling someone else having their own filled diaper and cumming was just even crazy too. I loved feeling his diapers and touching his great big pooping and cumming. Now days I live alone with my diapers. He ended moving and now lives in LA. We left contact but I still remembers the fun we had together. Did we have sex? You can say we did kinda. Has anyone had a friend like we had? Did anyone ever had such a poo diaper friendship? I'd love to hear about what you've had or what you have now. Tell us. I'd love it.

Sure!  You ever have regular friends you don't have sex with?  While diapers are sexual in nature for many of us, that doesn't mean just because you have a friend who likes to wear diapers you have to have sex with them or do diaper play or change each other.  I had a DL friend who was a member here until he passed away 3 years ago.  In summer we would go fishing in my boat on Lake Michigan or even inland lakes.  When away from all other boats, we would take off our pants and fish in just our diapers and shirts.  Nothing sexual about it and we didn't get a thrill of seeing each other in diapers because we were both straight guys.  It was just fun things we liked to do, fish and wear diapers out in the boat on a warm summer day and talk.  Not something you do with any old friends.  We would also have the Chinese lunch buffet several times a year.  Diapers under our pants while eating, no one could tell.  You can have fun and do regular things with diaper friends just the same as with other friends and it doesn't have to be sexual.  I think Tommy from DPF used to say to people it's best to develop a normal relationship based on your interests and compatibility first, then do your diaper play.  If diapers are the only thing you have in common, playing around or doing diaper sex may be fun but it won't make for a lasting relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get an erection when I poop my diapers most of the time, and having diaper sex was like a real game changer to me.I recently got married to an adorable diaper lover, and we have been having diaper sex for over three years now. Plain sex is fun, but now multiply it by ten. That's how I feel about diaper sex now. Having a pooped diaper and getting oral at the same time is like having two orgasms at once. Having my wife ride me in a pooped diaper is something you gotta try to feel the experience. We are not squeamish so using poop as a lube for anal sex is like magic for me and orgasms are multiplied tenfold. I know there are going to be many saying EWWW ! and that's nasty but don't knock it. As for being a virgin,,, not since I was 13. I don't believe in that nonsense of saving yourself till marriage,, because what if you don't get married till you are older ? I am sorry I am not gonna wait to have fun, I love satisfaction and I want to keep enjoying diaper sex till I croak.. Love you guys !!

• Like 2