LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 questions I would like to ask

Sephy

Question one, what's a good diaper for the summer heat while being using in public?

Question two, how do you best store diapers, both for quick access and for them to be hidden from others.

I don't wear in public aside from an Always Discreet pull up on rare occasions so can't really help there. As for storage I have a Closetmaid Cubeicals 9-compartment unit in my bedroom and store diapers in the fabric bins that fit in the compartments. It's a good option for keeping them out of sight as long as you can reasonably expect no one to e going through them.

• Like 1

I wear Northshore Supreme Lites nearly exclusively these days.

I used to use a plastic footlocker in my closet.   Someone had to be real nosy to open that up.     Now they just go in the dresser.   When in the car or out, I carry a small backpack diaper bag.

The bathroom is the best place for storing the nappies you are about to use, or have just used, if there are others in the house you need to keep it secret from.  That way you can smuggle them in and out of the bathroom in your own time.  And there's generally a lock on the door, and people expect you to lock the door.  Finding somewhere suitable in the bathroom isn't always easy of course.  Under the floorboards or under the bath are sometimes possible - I've built a secret cupboard under the bath, which I use when the kids are staying or if we have other visitors.  A few seconds with a screwdriver & I'm in.

If I wear in public, it's usually a Dependco or Super Undies, if there isnt a need or want to use them.  (Though I've been using Depends underwear due to stomach trouble on a couple of nights at work.)  I work graveyard shifts, so I dont get too hot when I'm out. I will sometimes wear a disposable when I go out for a drive by myself, but I tend to stay in with my diapers. 

I have a plastic footlocker with a combo lock for most of my diapers. My apartment is basically a converted large hotel room, so it's just me.  I do have the one friend over every so often, so I do have to stash my stuff. However, I've been keeping my overflow supplies in a suitcase.

Any relatively thin diaper should work for going outside.  For storing diapers, try putting the diapers in one or more dresser drawers with clothes on top.  It's very easy to get to that way and most people would not notice.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:10 PM, Little Lindsey said:

I don't wear in public aside from an Always Discreet pull up on rare occasions so can't really help there. As for storage I have a Closetmaid Cubeicals 9-compartment unit in my bedroom and store diapers in the fabric bins that fit in the compartments. It's a good option for keeping them out of sight as long as you can reasonably expect no one to e going through them.

I actually have been using those same always discreet pull ups myself for the last week or 2.  I haven't worn outside of the house at all yet, although I was debating on trying it out today while at work, but I think that might take some of the fun out of it like when it usually is at home.

I don’t hide my diapers, they are in plain site stacked in hall going to bathroom.

Best diaper for beating the summer heat?, any single diaper and a lite shirt if going out side, if you staying in, than just a diaper.

Well that’s what works for me and might not go so well for others.