LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well Hi....

Im new, nervous, and quiet ha ha...l probably lurk around for a while being I’ve had this kinda in me for a long time but didn’t really start getting into it until last year....so if you’d like to say hi private message me I’m ok with that lol I’m just kinda shy ?

Hello and Welcome, we're happy to have you here! If you need anything or just want to chit chat feel free to message me! There's no need to feel shy, though I totally understand why you might be, new place, new people, new environment, but I assure you everyone here is very nice and welcoming! We won't bite, some of us couldn't even if we wanted to. :P

9 hours ago, 12345 said:

Im new, nervous, and quiet ha ha...l probably lurk around for a while being I’ve had this kinda in me for a long time but didn’t really start getting into it until last year....so if you’d like to say hi private message me I’m ok with that lol I’m just kinda shy ?

ano need to be nervous here sweetie, we all here for diapers whether incontinent or just a love of diapers or adult babies.. You will find a lot of people here that may enjoy what you enjoy. You didn't make much of a profile yet, but I am sure you will do so. hugs and kisses and welcome and just enjoy yourself !!!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome 12345. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. We all understand feeling shy, it’s only natural. Given time, that will lessen. There’s lots of good people here, and always willing to be friendly, or help with questions. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to see more of you around here. 

14 hours ago, 12345 said:

Nothing to be nervous about. Just leap right in, you wont be judged here. As they say "We are all in this together"

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

That's amazing, I've got the same combination on my luggage!

OK... Mel Brooks jokes aside, nothing to be nervous about here.  Just enjoy yourself!

Lol, yes! Nice Space Balls reference. ?