LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

16 hours ago, diaperpt said:

And no seats on the toilets in the boys room? If a boy needs to poop, does he just hover? Another weird difference in this crazy place?

Nurses stations have full toilets.  Boys and girls use them regularly.   But most students just wait until they get home.

Unlike modern culture, bathroom habits on Lillikol are like... normal discussion.  There isn't "potty humor" or "giggling at the word poop".  It's rather ordinary.  So if someone uses the nurse's bathrooms, that's ordinary too.  No different than drinking from the drinking fountain.

15 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Although perhaps they weren’t added because they just weren’t needed. It makes sense that Maisie would assume the island is doing stuff to stop her, she’s got the whole it’s me vs the island and it’s weird ways thought process going.

^This, basically.  Also the school is rather small, compared to what we think of "high school" to be like.

15.)

When I got home, I used the bathroom in the hall. Sugar was home, but she didn't say anything about it. I checked the makeup on my thighs, and though it was still the wrong color, I was definitely holding up. I hiked up the dress some and explored my body, but it looked like the outfit I'd picked was long enough. Bless you Lolita clothes! When I finally came back out into the kitchen, Julienne was putting her shoes on and talking to Sugar.

"Ten bucks, pleaseee?"

"You already got your allowance."

"It's importaaaant."

"No."

"What about Maisie? Give her her allowance."

Julienne had won over her Mom with the argument about her sister getting an allowance, but no sooner had the two sisters been left alone together than she turned and put her hand out. "Give me the $10 now, okay? It's important.” The older of the pair winced for a moment and then started to dance from foot to foot, her hand still out. "Well? Come on."

"No way... I could buy like, underwear or something..." I didn't know how much things were here. And this money looked like a joke. What was it made of, plastic? "Or pajama pants. I bet they have adult clothing stores and stuff." As fucking backwards as this place was, it was never inherently against me using the bathroom or wearing clothes. There were the grey-clothes at school rule for girls, but even that was to make me stand out against those who needed diaper checks. Toilets were all-access, even if the school didn't have girl ones. Stores sold all clothes in one place. I could buy guy's clothes if I wanted, but I'd get exiled again. But I was more interested in getting some adult underwear.

“You need an ID card that you only get when you're of-age to get stuff like that." Julienne screwed up her nose and pouted, reaffirming her thrusting out of her hand. "It's more important than you realize, but it might not be able to happen.  But if it can happen, I need you to give me the money, okay?" Clearly enough, the girl was shifting from one foot to the other, and there was something giving her a sense of urgency that she wasn't much a fan of.

"You don't need ID to buy underwear.” I didn't even have an ID card...

"No, but you need it to buy other things."

"What about boys’ underwear?"

"No, but..."

"Or pajama pants?" She groaned and reached for the money, which I pulled away. "No way. I'm buying proper underwear!"

"Give it to me, or I'm telling Mom about your scars."

...that shut me up quick.

The swaying from one side to the other had slowed, and Julienne crossed her arms over her chest with a slightly triumphant smile on her lips. "Now, I think you have something for me?" Honestly speaking, she couldn't believe that Maisie was being as difficult as she was, and as ungrateful! This was something she was doing for her, after all, and this kind of behavior was no show of gratitude!

I threw the bill at her and stormed off to my room. She left a couple minutes later and I examined my dress. I didn't mind it so much. I mean, I still thought it looked silly, but as long as I could keep scars covered, it wasn't really a problem. It was the diapers I had issue with, and that was personal.

The knock on the door had been quite unexpected — Sugar was in the back garden, and Julienne had left without a word. With Mace at work, that meant it had to be a visitor, and with nobody else inside to answer the door, that just left Maisie. "Hey Maisie." Lyon smiled once she opened the door; a visit that might have been odd to a girl like Maisie from the mainland, but boys showing up like this was a sign of interest in Lillikol. Not that she'd know that.

"Hi... Lyon..." I blinked and bit my lip, and opened the door. Oh jeeze, we were alone, weren't we? I mean, Sugar was home, but I didn't see her anywhere... "Come in, come in..." He followed me inside and I stood nervously. What do I say? What do I do...? "Um... would you like a drink, or..."

"Actually, I was hoping I could take you out for a drink? I know your first experience with a Lillikol Tea-house didn't go so well, so I thought maybe we could go into town and I could treat you to something nice?" Just behind him, at street level, was a cart not too different from the one the girl had came here from the airport in, although Lyon's was dark blue in color.

"Oh...." He was... asking me out? Like on a date? Was that what this was? I bit my lip and slowly nodded my head. Okay. Yeah, okay... "Um... l-lemme tell Sugar where I'm going..."

"You call your mom by her first name?"

"...new mom. Adjustment period..."

"Right."

"Hold on."

"Well aren't you Miss Popular?" Sugar laughed cheerfully at her daughter, gently rubbing the dirt off the knees of her gardening pants with her gloves with a smile. "You shouldn't let him change you on the first date, otherwise he'll think you're easy. And no daughter of mine is easy; letting a boy change you is a special thing you should only share with boys you really care about and trust. But Lyon is a nice boy."

"I don't need changing," I reminded her, and she rolled her eyes. "...h-hey, wait..." She was on her way back inside, and I stopped her by grabbing her hand. I felt foolish having done so. "...I... d-do you think I could borrow some underwear? Just for the date...? I'm a little nervous..."

"I don't think it's a good idea, Maisie." Her concern was palpable in her tone, too, and she frowned a little bit, giving it some thought. "Part of the reason girls aren't force-trained early in our society is to provide some level of protection in situations like this. For you, but also to safeguard against impure thoughts that teenage boys are prone to. Going on a date without a diaper, at your age... I don't know, sweetie... it seems a little risky."

"I'm not wearing one either way," I said flatly. "Either I'm going in underwear or I'm going naked. And I've been on dates before in underwear. I know how to take care of myself." She looked at me nervously and I crossed my arms. "I can."

"What about one of the thinner Tapeless ones? They pull on and off just like adult knickers do, and you're allowed to change them yourself." Despite her daughter’s current refusal to cooperate with this element of society, Mace had ordered a package of the Tapeless diapers just so they'd be ready when she did start to come around. They wouldn't be a longterm solution, but they were adequate, and maybe a little more appealing to the girl.

"I'm not wearing diapers at all," I said again, though I felt a bit of my resolve waver. This boy was into that kind of thing anyway, right? But I wasn't about to change who I was for him! Even if he was cute... "F-forget it... I'm fine how I am..." And I walked into the house past her.

"Lyon is going to find you a lot cuter if you're in a diaper." The words trailed off, but they made the girl stop just before the sliding door leading inside. "You won't let him see it, I don't think... but he'll notice the way you walk, the way you sit... learning how to tease using your diapers is important for a girl your age, and you're already behind the eight-ball, right?"

"Then I'll get a head start on being an adult," I said harshly, and slammed the door. But even as I walked out the front door, my cheeks were pink. I couldn't get her words out of my head. Why couldn't I just... wear underwear like a normal person? I climbed into the front bench with Lyon and looked at my shoes. This was such a fucked up place…

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 5

I read through this story today and am up to date. Really nice story like always Sophie, can't wait to see how this story unfolds!

You are really spoiling us 2 chapters in 2 days.  I think I have an idea what is so important for Julienne to buy that she would pull that card on Maisie telling sugar about the scars but will keep it to myself.  I think that Maze and Sugar are really going all out to help her in what she is going through and looking forward to more.  

After reading what you have written so far about this island I am starting to get a picture of what the founders were trying for, very little crime pure air to breath (no cars and no high rise buildings.  They wanted to keep the people safe,  I see in Sugars view that a diaper is a protective item for her daughter against unwanted advances from boys.  I have to wonder why Maisie,s parents left  in the first place.  It seems to me the worst punishment on the island is being sent to the mainland and never allow back.  I would think that if a boy did try to abuse a girl it would not go good for him.

I half expected Maisie to go along with the pullups - just to appease Sugar and stay on her good side. But I also see how stubborn she is and why she just can't give in to diapers that easily.

And then... there are those scars. The scars just hang over the whole story at this point. Oh, the suspense!!

I praise Pudding for being able to shift so naturally between the male and the female “other” characters, that in this story have so stark contrasting attitudes.

Is it funnier to play the coaxing Sugar (If she were an animal, she would be a tightly hugging python) or the handsome & easygoing  Lyon?

16 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I praise Pudding for being able to shift so naturally between the male and the female “other” characters, that in this story have so stark contrasting attitudes.

Is it funnier to play the coaxing Sugar (If she were an animal, she would be a tightly hugging python) or the handsome & easygoing  Lyon?

It's definitely different! Sugar is more manipulative, and I tend to prefer being manipulative as a person, so I probably have more fun with her ^_^

16.)

"You look tense, babygirl. Don't be, alright? This isn't anything to be worked up over." Though, in his mind, this was a date. But whatever, she was new, and he understood that. His cart had little personalizations here and there, such as a figurine of a girl in a grass skirt with a diaper visible underneath and bobbling head.

I was nervous. Really nervous. As much as what I'd told Sugar, I had never been on a date. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to do on a date... but I knew not wearing underwear definitely wasn't the right answer. Ugh, I hated this town... "So... um..." What do normal people even talk about?!

"We're going to a place in the center of town, near the library.” Which meant, by extension, near the school. “It’s a tea-house and grill, and they do some of the best spiced salmon you'll ever have." As an island with limited space for farming, red-meat was quite expensive. Chicken was cheaper, but both were really only foods for families. For youths, especially on dates, seafood was affordable and accessible. "You should relax, alright?" He put his hand on the girls thigh — far below where the diaper-line would be normally, but she ferreted away all the same and he removed his hand curiously.

I played with my hands nervously the whole drive. I knew he said not to be nervous. I knew I should relax. I knew I should. But I didn't. I felt pathetic and hopeless, and scared. I had never been on a date... I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. We picked a seat under some shade. There were a couple other people around at their own tables, but the place wasn't crowded. I remembered the last tea place. I was so talkative then. But that wasn't a date...

The boy had deduced a few things during the drive, and subsequent short walk. The first was that Maisie knew this as a date. The second was that she wasn't wearing a diaper. Both of which explained so much about her state of mind and her worry and anxious concern. Girls her age wore diapers for a reason — they gave comfort and security. "How are you fitting in at home and stuff, Maisie?" Maybe lighter conversation would entice her out of her shell.

"It's okay..." I played with my fingers in my lap, trying to focus on anything but the fact I wasn't wearing underwear. I should have taken Sugar up on that offer... "Um... Sugar and Mace are very nice. And Julienne's pretty cool, even if she does steal my money... I don't know. It's nice. It's nice to have a family..."

"You weren't so close with your old family, huh?" He paused the dialogue, but only to order tea and something to eat for the two of them, before picking back up where he'd left off. "I'm pretty close with mine, except for my brother. We don't get along so well." It was a sore topic, one that brought a few emotions to his voice — shame at the forefront. "Sugar and Mace are great people, I'm not surprised you were placed with them."

"Yeah..." I smiled up at him, and stopped playing with my fingers. I just needed to act normal. That's all... "I guess I never really got to see my parents. I didn't have any siblings or anything, so being here... I don't know. It's nice having somebody... even if it's in this crazy, screwed up town..."

"You say crazy and screwed up, but you don't often see families here with absent parents. Maybe there's some reason to our madness?" He smiled at the girl and took her hand across the table, playing with it.

“How did it get this way, anyway?  A town where girls wear diapers and guys have all the power?”

“Lillikolian history?” Lyon asked.  An awkward date conversation. “Well, when they found the island, they wanted to stop caring so much about everything.  It’s not just diapers and stuff, you know?  We’re relaxed about everything.  Less stress, better life.”

“Obviously diapers mean less stress.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, yeah.  Parents stopped potty training kids.  Kids stopped caring if they were potty trained.  People stopped caring in general.  The whole ‘diaper culture’ thing is sort of new though.  Disposables popped up forty years ago or something, and it became a popular fashion wave.  Not just essential or practical, but attractive too.” Notably, cloth diapers were still around, but they definitely didn’t have the same aesthetic appeal.

I was actually a little surprised to hear that.  I thought this whole island was built on the diaper principles, like a fetish land or something.  To think it developed naturally…

“And the rampant sexism?” I asked dryly.

“Uh.  The founders of the island came a hundred years ago.  It just made sense for guys to drive.  Guys to get jobs.  Guys to potty train.  Blah blah blah.  Girls have it a lot easier.” But this conversation was making Lyon a little uncomfortable.  He decided to change the topic.

"Did Julienne teach you how to paint your nails yet?" It was something notably absent from Maisie, so Lyon only assumed that it wasn't something they did on the mainland. Every girl here did it and sometimes a new set every day.

"Oh. Um, no, but I know how to paint my nails. I just haven't gotten around to it..." Admittedly, in a world without television or the internet, I wasn't sure how I'd pass the time. No wonder everyone painted their nails, it was the only thing to do! That being said, the past two days of my life had been really stressful. Just acclimatizing to the place itself was a huge chore...

“Well you should — you've got really nice hands." Which would be a weird thing to say, but in a world where skimpy outfits weren't really a thing, boys tended to notice other parts of the body a lot more. A pot of sweet-tea was put down in the center of their table, and as before, Lyon poured out a glass for the girl before tending to his own.

I waited. He looked at me and laughed. I crossed my arms and kept on waiting.

"They aren't going to put anything in your tea," he said, taking a sip of his own. “You aren’t even a Drab today."

I looked at my cup and took a sip as well. "I'm so mad at those girls... I wanna get them back. Like, how do you pull pranks on people here?"

"Well..." The boy frowned and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know much about how girls play tricks on one another. A lot of the time it's to do with tricking them into Twos, but I'm not really too knowledgable about that stuff." There actually were a lot of herbal and floral powders that the girls would use on one another, especially when fighting over a mutually sought boy, but Lyon thought it better for him to stay out of this. "But you don't really know that those girls did anything to you, not for sure."

"Do so. Because my date totally wouldn't lie to me, because that's a bad thing to do on a date. So, did they put something in my tea?" He smiled awkwardly and raised his hands.

"Alright, okay. Yeah. But that's still no reason to go after them!"

"Like hell it ain't..." Maybe I'd just get them back good old Oregon style. But that would require help... and that's what sisters were for.

“They were nice enough just to serve you." Even though they did charge him extra, but that was beside the point — it was still nice of them to serve a Drab. "They gave you Lemon Powder. It makes you dazed and easy to influence. And relaxes your body a lot. It's usually used by girls to get back at bad boyfriends, and most girls have a pot of the stuff."

"Lemon Powder... sounds dumb..."

"It wouldn't have been an effective prank on a local, though," he was sure to clarify. "Your attitudes are a little... different."

"Well, sorry if I don't like being all drugged up and pissy, okay?" Bad choice of words. It made me blush. I took my hands back from the boy and looked out at the city. "I'll figure something out..."

"Alright. Just remember that pranks aren't allowed to hurt people, or you get in trouble." Girls were given a lot more latitude for such childish things than boys were, but that was because girls matured a whole lot slower than boys. Boys just fought it out if they had an issue. Most boys. The food came while he was thinking, grilled salmon with a sweet sauce, sitting atop a plate of fries too big to be reasonable. Just one plate, though — a shared meal was traditional for a date.

I looked nervously at the boy across from me and he motioned to the plate. I picked up a fry and bit into it, smiling shyly. Jeeze, he was so... good at this. Good at dating. I wondered how many there were before me... but that made me nervous. Nervous thoughts. Avoid those. "So... why did you ask me out? I mean, I'm not one of these deluded girls…”

"Well, those girls would describe you as the deluded one, wouldn't they? Seems like a matter of opinion." Not that he had any interest in dating a girl who was trained-out; boys only got a few years in their life when they could date and Lyon wasn't going to waste any of his. But seeing her under the influence of the powder had given him enough cause to put some time into her, at least a little. "I thought you'd be cute out of Drab, and I was right."

"So because I look good in kid's clothes?"

"I don't know why you call them that."

"This is what kids wear where I'm from. Kid's clothes. Baby clothes." I sighed and took another fry. I didn't want this date to be a debate... "I just mean... don't all the girls wear this stuff? Why me?"

His shoulders shrugged lightly and fell again, and he smirked at her with a playful look in his eye. "The fact you're cute isn’t enough for you?" A piece of salmon went to his lips and he took a short moment to think about his words while he chewed and swallowed. "You've never dated a boy from here, and you're going to be here at least another eight years. I wanted to take a shot at taking care of you, showing you what a real boyfriend is like. Honestly, I could make a good first impression of our society on you, and that might make you less judgmental."

"So... I'm a charity case." Great. Fucking great. I put down my fork and crossed my arms.

"That's not what I meant," he said flatly, and I looked at him in the eye.

"I'm not gonna be different! I'm gonna keep being exactly like this, and that's not gonna change! I don't want a good impression, I want a guy who likes me!"

"I do like you, Maisie. Why does everything have to be so black and white with you? Is that the world you were raised in? Because paranoia isn't attractive on anyone." He shouldn't have said that, but it was true, and judging from the fact the girl slinked back into her chair and didn't storm off, maybe she saw that fact, too. "Nobody ever looks at someone and knows they're going to like them, life isn't that simple. You look at someone and you think that you'd like to like them, and then you date and you see what happens. That's it."

"Well how the hell am I supposed to know any of that?"

"Haven't you been on a date?"

I slinked further into my chair and looked back at the town. I didn't want to admit it, but my silence was probably enough. I just wanted to change the topic... "If you want one of those girls, you won't find her in me... that's all I'm saying..."

"If I want to take Elo on a date, I'd take Elo on a date. If I wanted to take Charna on a date, I'd take Charna on a date. Or Julienne. Or anybody. But I asked you on a date. And maybe you'll see value in all this, and wanna fit in, and maybe you'll be the next Miss Lillikol. I don't know about maybes. My dating you isn't related to all those maybes though." He didn't like being so wordy, but he did believe strongly in the fact that conformity was the truest path to happiness and he just wished she'd see it.

I still didn't get him. He was so cute and nice and sweet to me. The only boy who was like that. No matter what, he was nice to me. I adored that. But he defended the other girls. He defended their way of life. And I understood why, I did. But why couldn't someone stand by me for a change? I was over- thinking. So we ate, and we talked, and we didn't bicker again. And then he drove me home. We didn't kiss, which was probably for the best. Truth be told, I didn't really know him that well...

"Tomorrow, I'm going to take you on another date. Same time." Boys didn't so much ask for dates here, they just announced plans and usually the girls went with them. He winced and shook his head quickly though, sighing. "Oh shoot, wait... I have to take my brother bra-shopping tomorrow..." He frowned. Like, really frowned. Like it was something he could not imagine wanting to do any less than he did. "Alright. Well. Maybe the day after, I'll call you, alright?"

"You have to take your brother bra shopping...?" He gave me a hard look and nodded, just a little. Huh. I didn't think... I mean... well, I guess... I bit my lip and did my best to smile at him. So... weird. What a weird family... "I could go... with you? If you wanted..." A boy who might actually understand what it's like to be not normal? Sounds like my kind of friend.

"Uh... alright. But it's not a date, alright? Because I don't like to mix family business with pleasure, especially when the family business is so... unpleasant." For such a nice boy, Lyon sounded considerably disgusted anytime he mentioned his brother, and now much more than any other time. "He's... well... you'll see. Anyway, I'll pick you up tomorrow, alright?"

"Sure." Lyon left and I looked into the house. The front door was often opened, but I didn't see anyone. I could probably go in, but Sugar would ask how my date was. Julienne might be home, too. It seemed like a lot of trouble. So I waited until Lyon left, and I went for a walk, passing by Kodi's place toward the shore.

-----------------------

• Like 3

Given the apparent conflict between Lyon and his brother, I’m guessing that Lyon’s brother has been roleplayed  by Sophie at least in all scenes where he’s in together with Lyon...

That chapter along with the scars on her thighs really has me wondering about her parents, if she saw so little of her parents growing up who raised her.  I don't think the scars were self inflicted, if they were why did she stop, that is not something that would happen with profession help.  And since they are old scars that she has been hiding for a while and not something she is still doing makes me think someone else did them, maybe who was looking after her for her parents.  I am still wondering what so so important the Julienne needed money to buy, it had to be something she did not want Sugar to know about or she would tell her mom what she needed and knowing Sugar by now she would have bought it for her.  As for Pudding I think she is having fun with writing Julienne,s part as she seems to want to help Maisie even if she does not want it.?  

No theories from me today. She still doesn't get this society yet, but I know I don't either. And with the scars and now bra shopping - not a date - there's plenty of suspense. I'm just waiting for some sort of reveal.

17.)

"Is this a solo contemplative walk, or can anybody join?" Kodi hadn't been on his swing-chair this time, but somehow wherever he'd been he must have seen the girl.  He caught up in pretty short order and walked alongside her. Like most boys, he was dressed in very formal attire, looking a nice mix between dapper and comfortable, and he had a length of wood and a knife in one hand — obviously he'd been whittling something.

"You any good at pranks?"

"...pranks?"

"Yeah, like... I don't know. Buckets on doors, or air horns..." I'd need something better than that. Something better than the usual pranks. But what? Ugh, this was so complicated...

"That's more a girl thing, but I can rap with you over whatever. Who's the mark? Someone from school? Did you get teased for not wearing underwear?" It seemed like it was a pretty well-known fact around the school, and not wearing diapers was seen as supremely slutty and very attention-seeking. And risky, too, because nobody wanted to clean up some tarty girls mess just because she was out for attention.

"These girls put Lemon Powder in my tea at the tea place down the street." We'd already gotten to the cliffs, and I started following the paths we'd done once before. I liked Kodi. He was actually fun to talk to. Everyone else was so caught up in rules. "Anyway, I wanna get them back. Maybe something grown up! Something anti-childish. Orrr...." Nevermind. Now I had a plan. "How do girls change their diapers at work?"

"Well, it depends. It's up to their boss to take care of it, usually." To be management or an owner, you had to be of-age, and of-age people were allowed to change diapers, regardless of gender. "So if you work at a cafe or a tea-house, your boss changes you. Why do you ask?" It didn't sound like a very sound or strategic method of attack.

"Just like, in the back room?"

"Most places have a diaper changing station... it's the tea house by the cliffs?"

"Yeah..."

"They have a private one in the back for employees."

"Is that like, available to people?"

"There's a shop half a block away with a public station, so no one ever asks."

Interesting.

"You should know that pranking people is a slippery slope. As long as nobody is hurt, they can retaliate any way they want to, and they've been here longer than you have — they knew to use Lemon Powder, right? Maybe you should leave this one alone, Maisie." Not that Kodi would ever force the issue, because it wasn't really his place to do so, but he thought she was a neat kid and he didn't want her in over her head, either.

"Listen. Where I come from, drugging people - even Lemon Powder whatever - is a crime. Like, go to jail crime. Seriously. And I get that you take it lightly here, and it's just a prank, but I'm not one to back down from a fight. Especially when it goes against my beliefs." Kodi shrugged and we made it down to the bottom of the cliffs, where the pools were. It was busy. People were in bathing suits. I felt out of place again. I leaned over the bannister and watched the waves.

"You'd look cute in bathers." Bathing suits for girls tended to have built-in swim-diapers, so the girls around them looked considerably bigger in the bottom area than they had any right to. Then again, to them, Maisie looked unnatural with her slender waist. The change of topic was Kodi's way of letting it be known that he didn't feel like he had much more to say on the matter.

"You're not a very nice person." He blinked, and looked sideways at me.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you make fun of me all the time, even when we met."

"Well, you're a wonky girl. Definitely nothing on your sister."

"See, like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." Yeah... so then why was he the only person who hadn't tried to change who I am? "Come on, let's head back up. It's getting late."

Kodi didn't say much else to the girl as they walked home, not because he had little to say but because it didn't seem like she wanted to talk. Was he not a nice person? Nobody had ever said that about Kodi; he was actually sometimes accused of being too nice. Well, there's no accounting for girls, it seemed. He stopped by his mailbox and smiled at the girl as she looked over her shoulder. "See you tomorrow, Squirt."

"See you tomorrow."

-----------------------

• Like 3

That chapter seems like it’s setting something up, but I can’t figure out what exactly. ??? Maybe the signature Sophie twist is coming, but it seems a little early in the storyline for that. ???

The most obvious prank would be apply some small slits to the diapers that the tea house girls are going to use and then wait for them to doom themselves.

Just hangin' around, waitin' to see what she comes up with. Then I'll wait to see how those girls escalate. I have to agree with Kodi; she shouldn't be messing with these girls... ooo... poor choice of words?

On 7/24/2020 at 6:54 AM, Bonsai said:

The most obvious prank would be apply some small slits to the diapers that the tea house girls are going to use and then wait for them to doom themselves.

OOhh that's a good one!

18.)

"You were out way too long for a first date."

"I went down to the beach."

"ON A FIRST DATE?!"

Julienne was being a pest. "Nooooo! After the date. When I got home."

"You shouldn't wander alone," Sugar said, dishing us up some pasta.

"Why, someone gonna kidnap me?"

"You just don't know the area that well."

Right. No murders or kidnaps or rapes here. Magic wonderland. "Kodi walked me. It's cool."

"You know, Julienne wouldn't go down the Cliffside Descent until she was thirteen — she was too scared."

"Mom! I was not scared! It just didn't seem safe is all, and I was in thicker diapers then and still waddling."

"That's true, you were a waddler for a long time."

"Okay stop now! You're going to make Maisie think I'm weird..." Julienne frowned and took her sister by the hand with some sense of quiet urgency. "Can you come down to my room with me? I wanna show you something, okay?"

"Dinner first."

Sugar sounded absolute, and it made Julienne groan. I was still a little mad at her, honestly. Threatening me. Taking my money. What a bitch. Mace came in late and sat down in his usual spot just as Sugar finished dealing up the food. I sat quietly and ate. I was pretty okay with Mace now. No one put their hands up my clothes anymore, so I had no problems.

Dinner conversation was typical, as far as the Cress family went — Mace asked Maisie about her stance on diapers, and she declared herself unwavering, and then much to everyone's surprise, he nodded and returned to his food. There was some tension, though only a little bit, and by the time the meal was done Julienne couldn't wait to take her sister by the hand and lead her downstairs.

"Here." She pushed the pot of foundation into her sister’s hands — it was her skin-tone, too, Julienne had made sure of it. Girls were allowed to buy simpler makeup items without worry, but thicker liquid foundations for example? They were Carded items, because they weren't seen as something age appropriate.

"...makeup...?"

"For your..."

Oh. Oh! That's why she took my ten dollars! I looked at the little pot in my hand and up at my sister. "Th-thanks..."

"Don't let Mom or Dad see it, it's a Carded item."

"Makeup?"

"The heavy stuff is..."

"Then how..."

"I know some people," she said with a smile. "People I can trust."

"Thank you so much..."

"What are big sisters for, right?"

Her smile was bright and proud, and she was relieved it hadn't been taken as a negative thing — she hadn't known her new sister very long, so she was hard to predict. Honestly it would have been easier just to tell her what she was up to, but if things hadn't panned out then Julienne didn't want to get Maisie's hopes up.

"Maybe you won't be so worried over Mom changing your diapers, now, too. She feels pretty useless at the moment, and worried you don't like her, so maybe this will make everyone happier, too."

"...I just don't like them, you know?" It had been most of a day since I'd worn one. I knew they were just silly accessories, but it was more than that with me. There were... issues there. Things about my past. I just didn't want to slip back into that. "Is there anything else I can do to make her happy, short of acting like a toddler?"

"I don't know. I just saw her smoking from Dad's pipe today, in the garden, and I've only seen her do that twice before in my entire life and it's when she's really self-doubtful." Sugar was a very confident woman, as were most mothers on the island — they grew up at a different pace to the outside world, and it showed in their general happiness levels. For her to be stressed like this... "Maybe try to connect with her, like maybe ask her to take you to the zoo or something...?"

"I don't like zoos..."

".....you don't like zoos?"

I shrugged. "I don't like animals…”

"You don't like animals?!”

"You know, repeating what I say isn't making me feel better."

She sighed. "Well... ask her to do something.”

"Yeah... alright. Maybe later this week. I have a not-date tomorrow with Lyon and his brother."

"...Lyon's brother?" Julienne looked at her sister for clarification, like she'd misheard her, but Maisie just looked back at her like she was completely oblivious to the connotations. "He's letting you see his brother? Huh..." Lyon didn't publicly associate with his brother, like... at all. And given the reputation his younger sibling had at the school, it wasn't hard to understand why.

"Is that a big deal?" I decided not to mention the bra-shopping. I mean, it seemed kind of... personal, you know? I didn't want to be the one who spilled all Lyon's brother's secrets. "I mean, I guess meeting his family on a second date... but you know Lyon and he knows you, and Sugar. And Mace."

"You should try not to call Mom and Dad by names, it's just not very personal to do that, you know? They adopted you, so the least you can do is call them Mom and Dad." Despite the fact that she'd been warned against that, Julienne couldn't help but point it out to her sister. "Well... it's a big deal because Lyon's brother is a Lilly." Which, of course, Maisie wouldn't understand. "He's a boy that didn't train out."

"...hm. So. If a boy pisses himself, everyone hates him. If a girl doesn’t piss herself, everyone hates her. I really hope you're seeing the hypocrisy here."

"The what?"

"It's not fairrrrrr.” I sighed. Jeeze. "I like this kid, and I don't even know him. I'm glad someone in this messed up town exists that fucks with the norms."

"You shouldn't use words like that." Julienne wondered just how boys found girls attractive at all on the mainland, if they all spoke the way that Maisie did — she'd had to have been told a million times now not to use bad words! Ugh! "Why is it so hard for you to just fit in with everybody else, sis? You know that this works, that people are happy here... why do you have to be different?"

"I'm not different. I'm me." How could I explain this to her? How could I make her understand...?

"Okay. Say you came to my home. Now this is the thing. People won't ignore you like they do here. They'll humiliate you. They'll make fun of you ALL the time. For wearing your dresses. For wearing diapers. They'll call you disgusting and ugly and so much worse. No one would ever want to get to know you. Everyone would hate you." She looked so upset. "So would you just, start dressing in jeans and a t-shirt? Would you wear thongs?"

"The shoes...?"

"... underwear, but like, with a string that goes through your butt crack instead of covering it up. Would you wear those? Would you take pictures of your breasts for a boyfriend? Would you have sex in bathroom stalls? Would you wear tons of makeup so people think you're pretty? Or would you just wish people would accept you for who you are?"

"I..." Julienne frowned and rubbed the tears that were forming on the surface of her eyes, trying to shake the horrible images she had in her head. "...you come from a terrible place, Maisie... a terrible, horrible, dreadful place..." No wonder she didn't want to fit in here. "Is that what you think about us? About me? Do you want to make fun of me? For being me?" Obviously the point the girl had been trying to make was lost now, because Julienne couldn't get past the ideas in her head. Who would ever treat people that way...?

I opened my mouth to argue, but... she was right. That was how I thought... "I... I didn't..."

"Maisie..."

"...I did. I mean. When I got here, I thought... I thought that way of you. But... now I don't. I mean. I... I learned to accept it. Not who I am, but who you are, you know? I learned to accept that about you, and that it makes you happy, and that's fine, but no one's accepting me, how I am... right?"

"...Maisie, I just..."

"No. No, don't get like that!"

"I'm tired..."

"Julienne!" But she left my room and went into her own. I looked down at the little bottle of foundation with a frown and bit my lip. Fuck, fuck fuck...

-----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ