LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

So this keeps getting more interesting. Also, what’s the big to-do here with guys wearing diapers? Maisie has a point that guys not training out shouldn’t be something people frown upon. Clearly the island has some major problems discussing gender. Not that this wasn’t very clear previously, but it’s abundantly clear now.

Fuck, fuck, fuck indeed! I know she didn't mean it that way and it hasn't been all that long she's been here so I think it's still hard to understand the culture let alone the subtleties and the sensitivities of her new family. Julienne risked to get the makeup and Maisie trashes her.

More importantly, I suspect Lyon's brother is trans and so a new sister; this would explain the bra fitting and diapers. But I  never seem to guess right in Sophie/Pudding stories. So here's something else to get wrong. The scars are somehow related to diapers and a major though not sole reason she's so adamant about not wearing diapers.

19.)

It wasn't common for Julienne to get upset, not like that — like most girls here, she could be somewhat of a crybaby over petty things, but she rarely had to face up to things that genuinely hurt her. And when she did, like this? All she could think to do was be alone with her sobs. Sugar came down to check on her for her pre-bedtime change a little while after, and shortly following that she stood in the doorway of Maisie's room.

"I hear you and Julienne shared some words, sweetheart."

"I didn't mean to make her cry..." I could hear it through the walls. Not loudly, but loud enough for me to make it out every couple seconds. I felt dizzy with sadness... "I was just trying to explain... why I'm not like her... and how I feel... and it came out wrong..."

"You have to wonder if it hurt so much for you to explain why you have to be different, if it hurts others to see your defiance in action, as well." Sugar had accepted the girl into her house, and she never wanted to make her feel unwelcome or second best, so she was fair as could be. Things weren't always easy, though, they couldn't always be. Sugar sat down on the bed next to her adopted daughter and played with her hair quietly. "I could force you to wear diapers, I could force you to accept the way things are here. And gosh, it might be a lot quicker and less painful in the long-run, too. But I don't want that... I want you to come to it on your own, to see the reasons everything works here, and why people are happy... and I want you to be honest, okay? Compared to your old town... would you say more people are happy, here?"

"Sure... but there are more autistic kids in places with more streetlights..." The metaphor was lost on her. "Just because two things happen, doesn't mean one is a result of the other." I had no reason to believe diapers were what made everyone happy. And I wouldn't believe that, because it was stupid.

"You really have trouble believing that the way we do things might be better, don't you, sweetheart? That by relieving certain social pressures, we've all but eliminated anxiety and depression, and any feelings of social injustice..." Her hand continued to play with the girl’s hair as she mused for a moment, and offered. "Change only happens in the world if you're willing to accept that there might be a better way. That was what Lillikol was founded on, after the end of WW2. That there was a better way."

"Did you know my parents...?" She shook her head, playing with my hair. "Or me...?" Again, she shook her head. "I was born here… that's what my records say. But it doesn't feel like home... it feels like a dream..."

"A good dream?"

"...just a dream..."

"All dreams start out as just dreams, though, don't they? They only tend to become good dreams or bad dreams after a while. You know if you go into Lillikol Proper, you can get a copy of your records. Birth photos, family details, all that stuff. I know you don't have any living relatives, because you would have been placed with them if you had. But if you need some way to feel more connected to your life here... maybe that's not a bad idea?"

"I don't know if I have any aunts or uncles... like maybe my dad or mom had a sibling, you know? That would be... kind of nice... I think." She kept playing with my hair and I let out a little sigh. I was so off topic... "I'm... I'm not sure how to make her better... how to take back what I said..."

“Julienne will be okay, she just needs time." Sugar only really knew this because she'd already talked to her — and Julienne was very upset, there was no understating that. "She just thinks that you'll always look down on her, and she's trying really hard to be this big sister figure to you, someone you can look up to. And she feels like you don't like her."

"I really do like her... and... and I like you too. And Mace..." I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I couldn't believe this... "My parents weren't around much... I turned five, and went to this boarding school. I saw them in summers. Then, when I was twelve, they stopped sending for me..." Maybe she knew all this. Maybe she didn't... "I haven't seen them in years... they paid for my schools. They took care of me until I was five. We spent seven summers in the same house. And that's... kind of... it..." I wiped my eyes. "Having a real family... it's... it's really nice... so thank you..."

Sugar’s arms wrapped around the girl, and she cradled her head against her chest, gently rocking softly as she did. "You're home now, this is your family, and we all love you very much." It seemed so weird to say after only a few days, but with the way people worked here, it wasn't hard to believe. "You just need to wonder how much of your old life, the one you spent alone, you want to hold onto. If you adopt our ways, you'll still be you. You'll just be you with a few more doors opened to grow, that's all..."

"...think it would make her feel better...?" She kissed my forehead and smiled. I liked when she did that... "If you talk to her, just... just tell her I'll wear... um... one… tomorrow... to school..." Plus it might score me some points with Lyon. Maybe enough for a first kiss...

"I can if you like. But I think it would save her a few more hours of moping if you did it. You don't have to... by tomorrow I think she'll be fine, either way. But it's up to you, sweetheart." Sugar's hand found Maisie’s fingers and she smiled, looking down at the uneven and bitten nail-tips. "Figure out what you'd like to do, and then meet me in my room, okay? I'll teach you how to paint your nails."

"Why does everyone..." Then I remembered what Julienne said about letting her feel more important. I bit my lip and nodded. "Alright... um... Mom..." She smiled at the word, but I let out a little sigh. "Feels like I'm insulting you, putting you in her category..."

"Well, maybe you're posthumously complimenting her, instead?" It was just like Sugar to rework the equation in her favor, and she slowly stood up and ran her fingers over the damp spot on her top where Julienne had cried earlier. Despite that, she was smiling over the use of the M word, and she looked down at Maisie. "Go talk to your sister; I'll be waiting upstairs when you're done."

I didn't want to do this. I really didn't. But I'd be fine. I wouldn't drink anything in the morning, and I'd put a diaper on, and I'd wear it, and I'd come home, and I'd change out of it before my not-date with Lyon. Simple. Very easy. So I got up, knocked on Julienne's door, and walked in. She so rarely kept in closed. "Hey... I... I wanted to talk..."

"You've talked enough..." It was such an unusually catty thing for Julienne to say, and she regretted it as she rolled over and faced away, but the thing about words were that they couldn't be unsaid. She could apologize, though... "Sorry... that was mean. I didn't mean to be mean... I just have a headache, and I don't feel well, and I was sad and that made Mommy sad..." The term Mommy was one most girls grew out of, but Julienne slipped into it when upset.

"I was... I was really mean to you. I didn't mean it. I got so wrapped up in making a point, that I... I didn't think..." I bit my lip and rubbed my arms. "I'm... I don't think you're disgusting. I think you're very cute. And... and I'm gonna prove it to you."

"Yeah, how..?"

"...I'm gonna wear a diaper to school tomorrow... so you know I think it's fine... for you..."

"...not just so you can make fun of me...?" Cautiously the girl rolled over and rubbed her eyes, looking at her sister carefully. "You really think I'm cute...? Even though you think diapers are gross?" Admittedly, her head was a mess and she wasn't nearly as bubbly as she would normally be, but there was something in her voice, hidden beneath the skepticism; a little spark of optimism.

"I... see... um... howww...." Jeeze this was hard to explain. "How... boys might find it attractive. I mean... I see... why it might be seen as cute. Vulnerability... and... and yeah... I get it. It's still fucked up! But it's... it's... your thing. And I respect that... I respect it enough to... uh... play along... for a day..."

"And no more bad words, okay? You're really smart and you can think of better words to use than ones that make your mouth dirty. Especially when you might be fishing for a kiss from Lyon tomorrow..." The optimism broke through into a smile, bright like sun through storm-clouds, and she giggled a little bit. This was at least a good first step!

"...seriously...?" She looked stern and I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Ugh, she was infuriating... "Fine. No bad words."

"And I pick your outfit."

I whined and she smiled brighter. I couldn't believe I was agreeing to this... One school day. That's all. And then I'm back to being me. And you have to accept that the way I'm accepting you. Fair?"

"One day. And if you get to the end of the day and you've changed your opinion... just be willing to admit it, okay? And you're not allowed to use the bathroom at all from the time you wake up until the next day - one whole day, 24 hours in diapers." Gingerly the girl sat up and approached her sister, brushing her bangs back thoughtfully. "We'll need to get up early because I'm going to make your hair really pretty."

"Nooooo! I have a date. Remember? No. Absolutely not."

"Go in a diaper."

"No! I said at school. I'll change in the morning. I'll change when I get home. And I'll use the bathroom when I want. And that's it. I'm doing this for you, not because I want to. You're lucky you're getting that much!"
"If you wear a diaper on your date Lyon will be all over you! And he's hot. Why wouldn't you? You could tell him you're doing it for me, you have the perfect excuse, and he understands all about doing things because of siblings." Julienne was giddy now, and she took her sisters hands in both of hers. "It's perfect, it's just perfect!"

...ugh. UGH! How was I supposed to tell her I didn't want him all over me because of some stupid underwear? I wanted him to like me for me...? I sighed and rubbed my cheek. "Fine... but I'm using the bathroom whenever I want."

"Deal."

I guess she was pretty perked up, now... I shouldn't have even bothered... "I'm gonna go hang out with Sugar a while..." I decided, still, I wasn't used to Mom well enough.

"Okay. I'm going to pick out your outfit for tomorrow. What's your favorite color? I need to know." Well. Honestly speaking, she didn't need to know. The outfit would probably be the same no matter what, but she'd try to work the color in somewhere to make it seem like it was more Maisie than Julienne. Either way, her bad feelings seemed to be pretty flushed away by now. "Tell Mom I need that petticoat of hers when you come down, okay? The cream-satin one. She'll know what I mean."

"Blue," I said quietly, picking myself up off the bed. I thought she'd argue it's a boy color, but she didn't. Maybe it wasn't a boy color here. I went upstairs on my own, up two flights, and went into Sugar and Mace's bedroom.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Hmmm wasn’t tomorrow’s date with Lyon “not a date...” I mean during school I’m sure she’ll be cute, but whatever is up with Lyons brother might Infuriate Maisie once again and kill the mood, so I’m a little worried things won’t work out on the “one” day Maisie wears a diaper all day. Although maybe my timing was wrong and the bra shopping is happening later 

No you were right about her seeing Lyon tomorrow go shopping with his bother for a bra.  I think she will be upset because this looks to be a way to humiliate his brother for not training out of diapers and he will probably be in a little girls dress.     

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

No you were right about her seeing Lyon tomorrow go shopping with his bother for a bra.  I think she will be upset because this looks to be a way to humiliate his brother for not training out of diapers and he will probably be in a little girls dress. 

I'm eager to see exactly what does happen and why.

I'm very conflicted about this story. On one hand you do try to make it palatable by going into detail about how this society works, but on the other there's details that are missing which make it more than a little creepy.

Maybe it's just me not understanding. The premise of Maisie getting sent there for example is odd. Where i live that would not happen for example, because if she spent most of her life here and doesn't (or can't) remember the homeland, she'd count as 'naturalized' and judge would block extradition just because of that, let alone the nigh alien nature of Lillikol and the lack of direct family that could take her in.

A society like Lillikol would also not be very easy to hide or go unnoticed in this day and age, regardless of their (lack of) telecommunication. Wouldn't she have heard about it somewhere? I wonder whether this was addressed and i missed that, or whether this will be addressed later. Due to this i can't shake the feeling that there some malice in play somewhere.

15 hours ago, Silver said:

Maybe it's just me not understanding. The premise of Maisie getting sent there for example is odd. Where i live that would not happen for example, because if she spent most of her life here and doesn't (or can't) remember the homeland, she'd count as 'naturalized' and judge would block extradition just because of that, let alone the nigh alien nature of Lillikol and the lack of direct family that could take her in.

A society like Lillikol would also not be very easy to hide or go unnoticed in this day and age, regardless of their (lack of) telecommunication. Wouldn't she have heard about it somewhere? I wonder whether this was addressed and i missed that, or whether this will be addressed later. Due to this i can't shake the feeling that there some malice in play somewhere.

Listen.  Pudding and I both are not experts on extradition.  We just wrote a story and we tried to make it as believable as possible.  But it's OBVIOUSLY fiction.  Like.  We had a cute faraway island diaper land story we wanted to write and we just assume that the universe around it won't completely undermine our creativity at every turn.

We are sorry that the lore of Lillikol isn't perfectly in line with reality, but if it were, there wouldn't be a story at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They even put in Alt World in the tags and you still compare it to our society? smh.

Just please enjoy the awesome work Sophie and Pudding. ❤️

16 hours ago, Silver said:

I'm very conflicted about this story. On one hand you do try to make it palatable by going into detail about how this society works, but on the other there's details that are missing which make it more than a little creepy.

It’s more likely than someone getting kidnapped by giant Amazons from another dimension.

20.)

Sugar was sitting on the large bed, cross-legged, with a small bed-table unfolded in front of her, and some pots of colorful polish and remover, as well as some cotton balls and paper towel all laid out. "Come up here, sweetheart, sit across from me. How did things go with Julienne? Did your suggestion work? I know she was very upset, so don't be too put-off if it didn't seem to help at first."

"No, it seems... it seems better." I sat across from the woman and she took my hand. She had a lot of different nail stuff. More than I had, that's for sure. She started cleaning the nails with some cotton balls, and then clipped the ends so they were level.

"Girls paint their nails a lot here. Some boys do too, but usually they stop when they train-out and gender starts to become a thing. Before ten, though, I guess there really aren't any boys." She laughed a little and looked at Maisie’s hand, taking her time to file and shape the nails as she spoke. "You have super pretty hands, though, very dainty, and I bet you're going to love them when they're painted."

She showed me how. I mean, I knew how. I mean, her tips definitely helped. But it wasn't as much learning as she thought. In the end, my nails were painted a very shiny purple and I looked at the tips with a little smile. She went to get the nail polish remover but I pulled my fingers away. "No, I like them!"

"Are you sure? I didn't even ask what color you'd like them, and you should probably get some practice, too." The girl shook her head, though, and that led Sugar to make the logical suggestion that followed. "Well, maybe we'll have another lesson tomorrow and you can practice with me here? How does that sound?" Clearly like an attempt from an adopted Mom to spend more time with her daughter, but hardly something to be ashamed of.

"...yeah. That sounds really nice. Thank you." I smiled up at Sugar and she kissed my forehead. I really liked when she did that. I left her alone in the room and went back downstairs, tucking myself into bed. I'd use the tub in the downstairs room to get myself clean in the morning. I probably needed a shower, anyway.

The next morning, Maisie found out only after getting out of the bathtub and trying to make it back to her room, Julienne had certainly meant it when she said she'd plan the outfit. The blue and purple dress would be fluffed out by a cream colored petticoat underneath, and underneath that would be a night-time diaper because of "reasons" Julienne didn't want to divulge. There were two hair-bows for the planned pigtails, big cloth ones, one in blue gingham and one in purple, for an asymmetrical look that had legitimate chic to it. And of course, the pretty shoes to match.

"Um. No." My hair was still wet, and I was wrapped in the towel. "No frickin' way."

"Frick is a bad word."

"No, fuck is a bad word. Frick is my not-swearing version of the bad word."

"But now you said..."

"Said what?"

"Nothing..."

She pouted, beaten, and I turned again to the dress. "I look like I'm trying too hard. Let me just wear one of your outfits.”

"This is mine!" Julienne frowned and stamped her foot. "And you promised I could pick what you wear and this does not look like you're trying too hard. I wore this same outfit," minus the petticoat, "three weeks ago! You don't get to argue, or else you'll be breaking your promise to me and you shouldn't do that so hush up and get dressed!"

I couldn't get dressed because it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen! I didn't know how to get it on! I tried pulling it over my head before she said "what are you doing?"

And I said "Getting dressed."

And she said "putting the diaper on first will probably be easier."

...right. "Okay, where's the diaper?"

"Here ya go."

"...no. Like, the small ones."

"Nuhuh, you need to match your diaper to your outfit. And you won't let anybody see, right? So you don't need to worry. Want me to put it on you? I'll put it on you." Okay, so Julienne was clearly very excited, and maybe pushing her sister down on the bed was a little too much, but she didn't get to be so involved very often, and she felt particularly sisterly right now. "Stop squirming!" Her hand came down on Maisie's thigh the way that a Mother would do if her younger child was being troublesome.

...okay. Okay... "F-fine... but... c-can't I have the pulling up kind...? Sugar said she got me some of the pulling up kind, and... and I'm not very good at re-taping these things..." Which was an obvious reminder to the girl that I would be using the bathroom.

"That's okay if you mess it up just come get me and I'll put you in a new one, no problem." Her fingers pinched the girls thigh until she could pull the towel away and lift her legs — at least nudity between them didn't seem so weird now, though her scars were very visible. “After I get your diaper on, then put on your special makeup, okay?"

"Yeah..." I didn't like being naked around her, not really. But it was nice knowing she was my sister. No sexual tension. No romantic ideas. No adult to child. No child to adult. Just two girls, one doing the other a favor. It helped to see her that way. I'd never be able to feel like this if it were anyone else.

The diaper was thick like a pillow and she sat Maisie’s bottom down on it, and taped it up with practiced precision, patting the middle of it the way her Mom always did, before going over to the vanity to get the pot of liquid foundation. "If you wanna talk about this stuff you can, I'm a good listener." She of course meant the scars, and she squirted some of the foundation onto a makeup sponge, gently applying it to the area.

"I was stupid and made a lot of mistakes, that's all..." There wasn't much else to it. I could go into each one, maybe, but most I didn't remember anymore. Times I was upset with my parents. Times I hated myself. They were marks of my past, ones I thought I could never erase. And now, here... here I could. But those scars would never go away...

"Well, if you make a mistake here, you can just talk to your family, or one of the boys who like you, or one of your friends at school. And that way you don't have to do this stuff, but if you do it's okay because nobody will judge you anyway." For a girl who never used liquid foundation, Julienne was quite good with it and soon Maisie’s thighs looked very seamless. "I should put some powder on over the top so it doesn't rub off, especially 'cause your dress is very fluffy."

Ohhhhh this wasn't going to end well. I could barely stand, let alone walk. I didn't understand why I had to have a diaper this big. What made it worse, unlike everyone else on the island, I had no practice walking in these things...

The petticoat came next, which seemed as much like a billowing cushion of clouds as anything else, and then the dress after that. No bra, because bras were optional and most dresses accounted for it with or without. Julienne went behind her sister to start the process of buttoning up the snaps in the back. "You look so hot right now, you are going to have boys throwing themselves at you, oh my gosh..."

"I look like a doll," I said unhappily. The girl finished with the dress, tying a bow behind my back, and then sat me down in front of the vanity to work on my hair. It wasn't very long, not like hers, but she was confident she could do something with it. The two bows were ready in her hands for when they were needed.

Pigtails would have been obvious. Obvious and easy and lame! Instead, she braided Maisie’s hair into two plaits against her head and wove ribbon in blue and purple between, finishing each with the two differently colored bows. It took longer than she expected, but with Maisie’s shorter hair it was definitely worth it — she looked divine. "Tada!"

"Now I really look like a doll," I groaned. "Please let me wear something else..."

"You wanna make me happy, don't you?"

I would have taken more offense to something like this if I wouldn't have known the entirety of the school was just as insane as this outfit was.

At the very least, she'd be in normal shoes (normal as far as teenage girls went here, which was to say childish) and not the ones that made her continuously fall over. Not that she knew what those were, but the blessing was there even if unappreciated. Julienne helped the girl to the top of the stairs, and when they got to the dining room, Sugar gave a little round of applause.

"Well don't you just look wonderful today?"
There weren't words that could express how uncomfortable I was. I mean, everything just felt like frills and girliness. And the diaper... ugh, the diaper. Mom sat me down at the table for breakfast, and I shifted awkwardly in the chair. "I regret this decision…”

"It's for a good cause, sweetheart, don't be sour about it."

"And Lyon is going to jump your bones when he sees you; he's usually all cooooool and calm and suave and stuff but even he won't be able to resist the adorability that is Maisie 2.0.”

"She listens to her father talking about building projects sometimes," Sugar rolled her eyes. “She likes the buzzwords."

"And you're just okay with some boy being all... "jump my bones"?" I knew Sugar was a pretty different parent to my usual style, but that didn't mean she wasn't still a mom. She looked uncomfortable a moment, then smiled.

"You will have his brother supervise, I'm sure."

"And Lyon's brother doesn't like girls anyway-"

"Julienne!"

"What?! It's TRUE!"

"It's not nice to say those things about people. He's different, but that doesn't mean you should make assumptions.”

"But he doesn't..." Julienne pouted and stuffed her mouth with syrup-soaked pancake, mumbling under her breath for a moment as she chewed.

I liked Lyon's brother the more I heard about him. I mean, I didn't even know the kid, and still... I followed my sister out of the house a little while later and walked carefully with my eyes on my feet. I really didn't like the fact I was wearing this thing out in public, the diaper or the dress. But it was one day... it wouldn't kill me.

-----------------------

• Like 7

Will she be able to deal with and expect the reactions she's going to get? What if Lyon really likes her but quietly for her mainland style, her defiance and strength (seeming strength)?

Gosh I hope the funeral is at least well attended!

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Clearly this island is stuck in the 50's where homosexuality wasn't something people ever talked about (outside of denouncing it) even though they knew it existed.

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Clearly this island is stuck in the 50's where homosexuality wasn't something people ever talked about (outside of denouncing it) even though they knew it existed.

50's society is actually very accurate in terms of chauvinism.  They are way more advanced (more advanced than most cultures) in certain social themes.  But yeah, their advancement on gender and sexual identity is super behind the times.

17 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I just had a small pondering. At the beginning of this story sugar tried to breastfeed Maisie. And that just hasn’t been brought up again, is that a normal thing for girls on the island? Or maybe it’s about as normal as a girl maisie’s age sucking on a pacifier. I don’t know, just curious

Yes!  Normal isn't exactly the word, but it's an extremely intimate thing that mothers do with their daughters until they are 18-20.  It's rare, though, like once every few months, and usually in times when the daughter is very stressed about something and needs emotional support.  Sugar's insistence at the beginning of the story was a combination of "trying to show Maisie she sees her as a daughter" and "a bonding experience between them", though it TOTALLY backfired.

23 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Listen.  Pudding and I both are not experts on extradition.  We just wrote a story and we tried to make it as believable as possible.  But it's OBVIOUSLY fiction.  Like.  We had a cute faraway island diaper land story we wanted to write and we just assume that the universe around it won't completely undermine our creativity at every turn.

We are sorry that the lore of Lillikol isn't perfectly in line with reality, but if it were, there wouldn't be a story at all.

Your stories are always so well thought out, so detailed, there's a visible (readable?) effort in every single aspect of the environment the characters inhabit, as well as the characters themselves. Even if the world differs from the real one, it's always grounded in a way that people don't really notice.

With my earlier post i wanted to point out some things that stood out to me as being "uncharacteristically unadressed": Little things which just seem odd to omit, at least to me, as if a little bit of the grounding i mentioned earlier is missing. It was only meant as constructive criticism.

Reading my post back however i have to admit that it came across a lot more negative than i had intended, for which i can only profusely apologize.

I still enjoy this story, as i do all your stories.

4 hours ago, Silver said:

Your stories are always so well thought out, so detailed, there's a visible (readable?) effort in every single aspect of the environment the characters inhabit, as well as the characters themselves. Even if the world differs from the real one, it's always grounded in a way that people don't really notice.

With my earlier post i wanted to point out some things that stood out to me as being "uncharacteristically unadressed": Little things which just seem odd to omit, at least to me, as if a little bit of the grounding i mentioned earlier is missing. It was only meant as constructive criticism.

Reading my post back however i have to admit that it came across a lot more negative than i had intended, for which i can only profusely apologize.

I still enjoy this story, as i do all your stories.

Oh gosh no worries ❤️ I was just sleepy and cranky when I replied. XD  I didn't take offense to your criticisms!  Actually, at the end of the story, Pudding and I answer 50 fan questions and I think that might address a lot of concerns you have.  This story is Maisie's perspective, so it doesn't really deal with a lot of the island intricacies.  Keep reading and hopefully we address all your questions later on. ^_^ 

• Thanks 1
On 7/30/2020 at 1:02 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Yes!  Normal isn't exactly the word, but it's an extremely intimate thing that mothers do with their daughters until they are 18-20.  It's rare, though, like once every few months"

Boobs don't work that way.  They stop making milk after about a month.  Your only way to make this plausible is to make Sugar pump milk several times a day on days when she is not breast feeding.

2 hours ago, WriteAndLeft said:

Boobs don't work that way.  They stop making milk after about a month.  Your only way to make this plausible is to make Sugar pump milk several times a day on days when she is not breast feeding.

If you want the science-less lore behind it, Lillikolian mothers actually /don't/ stop producing milk after giving birth (though it gets less over time).  This is probably something very unique to their island diet, like those cookies you can buy at the store.  It's also cute af.  So, what can ya do.

21.)

"Wow!" Cora said, and her and Rika hurried to catch up with the two sisters, though Cora seemed genuinely to be much more excited. "Maisie! You look beautiful! Just... wow. Oh my gosh..." Curiously, her cheeks were flushed, and Julienne and Rika exchanged glances upon noticing.

"Hi to you, too, Cora! I dressed her today, isn't she lovely?"

"Oh... uh huh!”

"Wow, Cora, drool a little less!"

I rubbed my head a little and did my best to smile, but really, the blush prevented it. I felt my fingers play with each other behind my back and I looked down at my feet. "Th-thanks... um... we should get going, or we'll be late..." This whole day was going to be a huge mess...

Cora spent a lot of the walk preening over Maisie, so much so that by the time they got to the school the blonde girl seemed somehow even more bubbly than usual.

"Don't mess up her dress, Cora! She has a date with Lyon tonight."

“She has a date with Lyon?!” Rika puffed out her cheeks jealously and crossed her arms, pouting.

"She deserves it; she's adorable and he'll be very good for her."

"Maybe she doesn't even want to, though, and is just doing it out of pressure..."

"Cora. Every girl at this school wants to date Lyon."

"...really?" I didn't know he was so popular. Then again, he'd spelled it once before. 'If I wanted to date Julienne, I'd date Julienne.' At the time it sounded sweet, but now... "It's not a date anyway... I'm just going shopping." Again, I decided to decline to mention Lyon's brother's preferences. It was no one's business but his.  I left my sister and her friends behind and hurried to my first glass, but I was casually interrupted.

"Well well well, look who decided to get dressed up today." The boy found her in the halls on the way to her first class, and his grin was a mixture of appreciation and admiration, with a little bit of appropriate teenage boy lust as well. "Give me a little spin, crumpet." It should have sounded creepy and inappropriate and all those bad things... but from Lyon and his head of silky blonde hair... it sounded, well... charming.

"Don't act like that," I said quietly, my cheeks colored pink. I couldn't believe he'd already run into me... was he looking or something? "It's just something I'm doing for Julienne. It's not permanent." I wished I sounded more convincing...

"And here I was feeling all special, silly me." His teeth flashed as he laughed, and he put his hand in hers without so much as a second thought about it. "I knew you had potential." Truthfully, the dress was a little flashy for normal school attire, but it wasn't too over the top to the point of not fitting in, and although it drew a fair amount of attention that didn't mean it was bad. In-fact, most girls smiled or nodded approvingly, and more than a few boys had very different looks in their eyes.

I blushed and turned my attention to the ground. He held my hand for all but a second, then said something about needing to get to class. We made plans to meet after school so we could go shopping, and I left him alone and made my way into the classroom. Sitting was so uncomfortable. You'd think the padding would help some... Cora sat beside me on my right, like usual.  But today, she was more social.

"I don't really like Lyon that much. I mean... I do. He's nice. But I don't think I could ever date someone like that." There was something clearly on Cora’s mind, and she was doodling an endless string of flowers down the margin of her notebook as she spoke. The other two girls who sat across from them at their square table hadn't arrived yet, so it was just the pair for now.

"...oh. I mean, he seems nice..." Not perfect. There was a quality about him I couldn't think of the word for. Something very specific. But it didn't make him a bad person. Actually, it didn't really make him anything. Still, I liked him. And miraculously, he liked me.

"He's nice, I know. And all the girls here are kinda gaga for him. I just think to him and a lot of boys here think girls are just trophies. I think I'm more than that, but most people say I'm just in the Terrible Teens." Which was a term used to describe girls of an age who had their doubts about the order of things, and whom almost always came around to see how silly they were being.

"...no, that... that makes a lot of sense." I never really saw it that way. After all, I was probably a difficult trophy to get. A girl who wasn't appealing to any of these boys? It seemed... surreal. I bit my lip and played with my fingers on the desk. "Maybe you're right. I think like that a lot."

That conversation might have lasted longer, but the other members of the table sat down shortly thereafter and it seemed to be the end of it. And Cora didn't seem that concerned about it, either; she shifted gears like there hadn't been any big serious topic only a few minutes earlier. They parted ways at the end of the class, and on the way to her next one, Maisie was waylaid by a cute girl in adorable shoes with an outfit to match.

"You're Maisie, right?" The girl held out her hand replete with painted nails and with a smile that caught the light with gloss. "I'm Lew."

"...uh... it's nice to meet you..." I shook her hand, and she didn't let go. I blinked down at our fingers together and then up at the girl. Okay... "Um... yeah, um... I'm sorry, do I know you or..."

"No, no, nothing like that."

She was cute. You now. For a toddler.

"I just wanted to meet you, is all, because some of the other kids were talking about you and I thought it would be neat to meet somebody from elsewhere. Anyway, I have to get to class so maybe we can talk later?" There was definitely something peculiar about the girl, but it was hard to tell exactly what. Whatever it was, she seemed happy and bubbly and well-adjusted, like just about all the other girls here.

I shrugged my shoulders and went on toward my second class, only to be stopped by Cora. She walked alongside me as we went deeper into the school, but she looked nervous. I checked to see if anyone was following us.

"Something up?"

"Nuh uh. Just wanted to walk you to class."

"Oh. Thank you."

"So you met Lew?" Maisie nodded and Cora didn't seem anymore inclined to provide information about the girl than that. "How are you liking things here? Are you fitting in okay? I mean you're dressing more like a native now, and I noticed you're not going commando anymore. So that's good." Cora seemed a little awkward, which seemed odd for her.

I tugged the dress down further. It was a long dress, but it was still awkward... "Um... yeah, well, it's for Julienne. I said something mean, so she's... you know, it's a long story. Hopefully I'll be dressing like myself again soon." Like myself clearly meant lolita clothes and panties.

"I think it's good to figure out who you wanna be. Julienne told me that you want to wear pants, like the day you were a Drab. And I think you should be allowed to, but I guess girls wearing pants is just too weird for some people to accept." Rationally, adult women wore pants if they chose to, but that was not a common occurrence, uncommon enough to not be worth mentioning.

...wow, I liked her. "You're so right. Thank you. I mean... really. You're like the only person I've met who is nice to me about that stuff, so just..." I let out a deep sigh and pulled the girl against my shoulder, my arm around her. "Thanks so much..."

Cora felt her cheeks turn pink for just long enough for her to realize and looked away, but Maisie had to have seen. She smiled, bit her lip, and shrugged lightly. "I think that we're good at a lot of things in Lillikol. What we do works, so I think we're pretty scared to try anything that's a little bit different because then what if that doesn't work, you see? I guess it's weird to think about, and probably even weirder for you, huh?"

"Probably..." I took a deep breath and looked up a the ceiling as we walked. We'd stopped just outside my classroom before I thought of anything else to say. "You know, Cora... you're like the first girl I've met here that I like, really, really like. Like, someone who I would hang out with back home... just... don't tell Julienne, okay?"

"Pinky." Her little finger linked in Maisie's and she shrugged her shoulders afterward, like she still had her share of concern about something or everything. "I just have a lot of thoughts that I can't really talk about and you seem to get that, so that's nice and maybe I should be the one praising you?" It was the first time that Cora, in her years, had thought about the fact that maybe she didn't fit in as well here as she hoped.

-----------------------

• Like 4
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ