LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

I am going out of of story line with this but I have an idea of how the island began.  I may mind I see a group of men that took over ownership of the island and wanted a place where men were the head of the household and had all the power in the family.  I have read of such placs before,  to keep the kind of household the women had to know that the men were in charge of everything an there was a punishment if they were not obeyed.  yhe children grew up with this in the family and to make sure the girls remained pure they kept them as young children as long as they could.  The boys were taught that they were never to tough a young girl  in a way that would harm them in anyway.  As time went on all the people adopted this lifestyle as the only way things should be an kept the girls younger as long as they could.  So the boys now no that youg girls were to be treated as pure and the only way they could act with them as caregivers.  The founders believed this would be the perfect place as all would be happy and no pain would happen to anyone.  Another town on the mainland had this idea..  

For some aspects, this island is not very different from some Islamic countries where ladies are required to wear “traditional” clothing in public and have some basic freedoms restricted and in general are subject to what the males in their community wish to do with them, because that’s a (twisted) way to respect them and is the morally right thing to do.

12.)

“We're going to Cliffside, Julienne.  Go get your shoes on, and get the diaper bag from the closet.  Make sure there's enough for both of you."

"Uhhuh, okay Mama."

"Okay, first off, I'm not changing in public. That's disgusting. Secondly, I'm not going to need changing at all. I'm not like her, remember?" Sugar patted my head and ushered me out the door like a kid. Clearly everyone around here was getting tired of my statements. I'd have to keep them to myself for a while. When Julienne came out, we started the walk to the park. I'd never been to the park. But it wasn't even before we got to Kodi's driveway that I fell straight onto my butt. I looked up at the both of them, bewildered, and looked around at the sidewalk. "I must have tripped...."

"Going for a walk?" Kodi was sitting on a swing out the front of his house, the sort of swing-chair that couples would sit in. He stood up and approached, offering a hand to the fallen girl.

"We're going to Cliffside. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

"I packed some sandwiches; there should be enough to go around."

The boy had his hand still held out, and all three of them looked down at Maisie who was still on the ground.

I crossed my arms at the boy and pulled myself up on my own. He was smiling. He was amused. Why did he have to see me in this stupid dress of all people?! At least he wouldn't know I was in a diaper... but another block and I fell again, forward this time, onto the grass. The dress hiked up a little and I quickly flattened it, my cheeks burning. My chest was racing... "Uneven ground..."

“So you joined the mainstream now? Good for you, chica." Kodi was sweet as could be; he didn't sound like he was mocking Maisie, but it was hard not to take it that way.

"Are you okay, sis? Wanna hold hands?"

"I'm sure she's fine, Julienne — she's proving that she's a big girl for me. Though..." Sugar helped her daughter up with a small smile, and shook her head. "She's not doing so well."

"I'm fine!" I glared at the boy, and then at my family, but it was a step later I stumbled. I managed to catch myself, but it was weird. Why was I stumbling... "It had to be those girls. They drugged me! They should be arrested!"

"Girls?"

"At the tea place!! Lyon was there! He saw them!"

"I don't see why'd they'd do that — the tea-house on Yoss & Third?" All street names were numbers north south, and founding members of the community east-west. "They're really nice girls, great brownies!"

"Oh, I know right! Gosh, and the ones with the rainbow sprinkles?"

"You used to love the snowballs they made when you were a baby."

"Oh I still do..."

Kodi laughed, and Maisie fell over again, "Some things never change, huh?"

I took very, very, very careful steps as we kept on walking, so much so that I started to lag behind. And when I'd try to catch up, I'd fall on my ass. My padded ass. And by the time we got to the park, I felt like crying. I felt so pathetic. I felt so small. No one believed me, but they did drug me! They did!

"Even if they did drug you — and they wouldn't do that! — you've had two full changes since then so it wouldn't be that."

"She's wetting already? That's great news," Kodi contributed, and Julienne nodded in agreement, while Sugar walked a little behind with Maisie.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? I can carry you if the walk is too far?" It was about a fifteen minute walk, and was taking longer with her constant falling over.

"I'm not wetting! I'm fine!  And... and... I'm fine..." I tried walking ahead, but I'd just fall over, and then they'd catch up, and I tried trailing behind, but they'd yell to catch up. And I just... I didn't like this! I didn't like them talking about me like that! I wasn't a baby! I wasn't! We finally got to the park, and I was so close to tears. I just sat on a bench and rubbed my lower back. I hated this. I hated it!

"Did you want to go and play with Julienne and Kodi?" The boy and the girl had wasted no time scaling the large spider-web-net that was the centerpiece of the park — it was popular with kids their age for the view it gave over the nearby cliff and the ocean as far as the eye could see. Sugar, meanwhile, sat with the pouting girl and set down the diaper bag. "It would help to prove to me that you're a big girl, and that you can wear panties tomorrow."

"No one believes me," I pouted. Lyon believed me, but he wasn't here. I knew he believed me... he had glared at them. "They really did put something in my tea... and... and I'm not... I didn't have that accident...!" It was... a little... odd. The memory of the accident. I could have sworn it went over well, but that wasn't right. I was delirious. If I'd learned anything from my parents, pissing your pants was not good. "I just want you to know I'm not a kid... I'm not like her..." I nodded toward Julienne.

"The accident was fine, sweetpea. I was actually very relieved that you had it! I think with all the stress you were putting yourself through, forcing yourself to adhere to old ideals, and then standing out, and all that stuff... I think something had to give, like a balloon with too much air. And when Lyon brought you home and your pants were wet, I was so relieved, because I was worried you might get hurt with all those feelings welled up inside." It was a conversation no mother from outside this island would ever have with their fifteen year old daughter, but when Sugar said those words they sounded as sincere as anything ever could.

"I'm gonna go play...." I shook my head and got up from the bench, making my way over to the playscape. I was careful, and I didn't trip. Okay. I could have fun. Go home. Change. And be in normal clothes for tomorrow. Nothing bad could happen now.

The three of them played, though Kodi and Julienne definitely knew more what they were doing on the ropes. They'd come down to help, but Maisie would refuse, and slowly she made it to about the halfway point. Julienne was back at the top by then, but Kodi had stayed close, offering encouraging words. And that's what it happened... Maisie lost her footing. And fell. And one strong hand grabbed hers quick as could be, suspending the girl some twenty-feet in the air underneath the spiders- web. Sugar hurried over, and stood beneath the girl, who was, by now, sobbing. Sugar smiled and nodded, and Kodi let her go, the girl falling safely and unharmed into her Mom’s arms.

I buried my head in her shoulder and cried. I'd never felt so pathetic. I couldn't even climb a damn rope! I felt so pathetic. Like this place was playing with my head. I wasn't like this... I wasn't! I didn't trip! I didn't get hazy! I didn't have accidents! I was better than them! But I couldn't stop crying.

Sugar kept the girl in her arms, but didn't walk back to the diaper bag, instead heading in the opposite direction to sit on one of the benches facing out over the cliff. To the left, there was a path cut into part of it, and kids carefully climbing down to see the rock-pools beneath.

"We do things the way we do because it's the most natural, my precious princess. You come from a place with pressure to adhere to false norms, and with those gone now its natural that you'd revert to your natural state. This is a good thing, a very good thing. I promise."

"I'm not..." She sat me on the bench, but she didn't sit beside me. She was so much bigger. She was using it to make her point. I winced and looked away, biting my lip. I hadn't bit my lip in years... "I'm... I'm fifteen... not fifteen like Julienne..." Though she was sixteen. "I'm really fifteen... proper fifteen... I'm not a kid like these girls..."

"Your society made you feel like you had to become an adult so young, put you under so much pressure. Tell me, have you seen a single girl here who wasn't happy? Compare that to you old home, were girls always happy there?" Girls here were always happy, for the most part. With controlled diets by their families they had a cute little amount of baby pudge and body-image positive. There was no shame, not as far as the eye could see. "Your body is rebelling now that it knows it can, and you're returning to how you always should have been. You'll grow up, and train out, but that's still years away, Maisie..."

"I'm not!" I was yelling, but I felt foolish. I felt foolish because... I was starting to believe her. My body wouldn't do that to me... it wouldn't... I bit hard on my lip and looked at my feet. This wasn't right... it wasn't...

"When were you potty trained?"

"Two years old..."

"Kodi said otherwise."

I winced again, and bit my lip harder. I felt blood trickle down my chin. Fuck...

At the sight of the blood, Sugar reached into her pocket and pulled a pacifier from its cap, then pushed it between Maisie’s poor abused lips, playing with her hair as she did so.

"What they did to you is damaging... but your body wants to be cured, it's healing itself. You come from depression and anxiety and sadness and hate and expectations... we have none of that here, sweetheart. If you were bedwetting at 11 it was because that's normal for a girl of that age, and instead of nurturing you, you were made to feel ashamed, and hate yourself, and force it to go away. But that's not natural... and I think you're starting to see that, aren't you?"

I shook my head, once, then again, and my mom... err... Sugar pulled me into her arms. She put my head on her shoulder and rubbed my back. I stayed sucking the pacifier, tears on my cheeks. I didn't want to talk about this anymore, but at the same time, I... I saw her point...

The sun was getting increasingly lower in the sky and the sound of the kids playing on the playscape started to fade. Girls went home for dinner, and eventually Sugar stood up and put her hand in her daughter’s, then gestured to Kodi and Julienne. The pacifier — unusual, even for a girl of fifteen — stayed between her lips, and Kodi took her other hand, with Julienne taking up her Mom's free side for the walk home.
I didn't trip. I almost did, maybe twice, but they both had me in their hands, and when we got home, I took my shoes off. I felt sick, and I hated myself so much, but this whole thing... it was too much for me. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at Sugar. She was just starting dinner.

"Could I take a shower... please...?"

"I'll draw a bath for you and Julienne." As a matter of course, bathtubs were amply big enough for two girls their age, mostly because it wasn't unusual for girl siblings to bath together well into their early twenties. And then without waiting for confirmation, she called for her other daughter. "Put the bath on for you and your sister, I'm going to change her and you two can have a nice long bath while I cook."

"No." They both looked at me, the suddenness of the word, especially after so long with the pacifier in my mouth. It was in my hand now. "I mean... I just... I just want to shower alone... please?" They both looked at each other, and back at me. I did my best not to bite my lip again. "Please...?"

"You're not allowed to take off your own diaper, so as long as you're cooperative with my getting you undressed and dressed again afterward, that's fine."

"But I never get to use the shower! That's not fair!"

"Be a good girl, Julienne, your sister is going through a big adjustment right now." Bathrooms — at least main ones — didn't have toilets, either; they were an amenity reserved for en-suites in the parents’ bedrooms.

Sugar led me upstairs rather than down. I guess the downstairs had the tub. The upstairs, alternatively, had a bathroom with a shower. There was a toilet, too, but it was in another room. It was weird. Very weird.

It was the first time I saw Sugar’s room. It was nice. Wonderfully decorated. It had a lounge chair, but still no TV. And the bed was huge. Before I could say anything, she'd helped me down onto it. I took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. "This is weird...."

"Part of accepting your natural state is to know that you have a very close relationship with your parents, and part of that is trusting that there'll always be someone to change your diapers." It was dry, but that was what she'd expected. Honestly, this diaper change was about setting out rules less than establishing needs.

"...not for a fifteen year old..."

"It certainly is. Your old world is warped."

I winced, little memories flashing in my eyelids, and bit my lip. I felt so stupid... "Just... get it over with..." She unrolled the diaper and I pulled the dress down, covering my naked body. "...I'm gonna shower now..."

"I'll be up in a spell to fetch you and get you dress for the evening — this won't be a normal thing though, okay? Little girls have baths." She motioning to the door which was absent of a lock — what use would there be for a lock, anyway? "Make sure to get your hair, and behind your ears, and your diaper area very thoroughly."

"Can you not call it that...?"

Sugar kissed Maisie’s forehead and swatted her bottom through the dress, then left her bedroom.

She kissed my forehead. She... actually kissed my forehead. I went into the bathroom and closed the door, looking at myself in the mirror. Was this really okay? Was living here really... possible. I opened up the mirror and went through the cabinet, looking and looking, until I finally found something that might work. I set it on the countertop and undressed myself.

I looked down at my thighs with a sigh, gently touching the tops of them.  Some of the make-up had washed away, but most of it was still there.  I was so upset that they took my luggage.  That had my concealer in it!  And if Sugar kept dressing me in such short dresses… I shook my head.

I showered fast, rinsing my hair clean, washing my body, and when I got out, I dried off. Before Sugar came back, I covered up the scars on my thighs with the foundation, and returned Sugar’s makeup to the cabinet. It wasn't the right shade, but it would do. I just needed to keep her from doing my diaper changes from now on.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 4

Well the end of that chapter really has me wondering what happened to her growing up with her parents.  I wonder if she was abused for being late out of diapers and wetting the bed for so long.  I don't remember if both of her parents were born on the island or not. I am sure Sugar will notice them sooner or later and ask about them, it seems like something an abusive parent would do though. 

Sugar really is getting to Maisie. She actually started to understand Sugar's logic even though she is fighting accepting it. It's going to take more work, but  maybe Sugar will notice the coverup in putting on the night time diaper that's coming. I won't guess what the scars are from, but the revelation will be interesting.  

19 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I don't remember if both of her parents were born on the island or not.

They are. ^_^

Thanks for all the comments guys!  I'm glad Maisie's situation is keeping you guessing ❤️ 

I may be wrong, and I'm sure we will find out, but something tells me that the scars were not infected by her but someone else.  I think she is going through some conflicting feelings right now.  Her parents seem to have been trying to fit in with the people on the mainland and pushing her to conform to the believes of others.  Any parent that has a child late potty training can not help but hear the comments from others when they take their child out.  People can be hateful without thinking of what others are going through.

Merff, here.  Oh,  Sophie and Pudding!  What a lovely lovely culmination of your efforts.  It's like a touch of the story with Corles and the alternative world where boys wear skirts til they train, and the disorientation of Lil Luzy.

I am glad to read this and I am excited to see you read for Isolation Storytime's Naughty Edition on Friday, July 24th.  I'm not sure to what extent I can invite people to an outside event on DD.

We are having a sweepstakes with ABU and ABDLCompany giving away diapers for charity.

Closer to the event, I'll post something else.  Good luck writing more and thank for helping us all during this long long pandemic.

15 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I read all your work but I'm having trouble here getting getting Puddings input.  As i read some of your things I get Pudding being the voice of reason, Like Lottie as the dad in the beginning.

Pudding in this case is every character apart from Maisie, with some rare exceptions. I'm more of a behind-the-scenes kinda girl, world building and such. I build the playground, so Sophie can play in it.

15 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

As i read some of your things I get Pudding being the voice of reason

'The Voice of Reason' is not something I would ever attribute to Pudding! XD  Tho you aren't wrong.

13 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

'The Voice of Reason' is not something I would ever attribute to Pudding! XD  Tho you aren't wrong.

13 hours ago, Pudding said:

Pudding in this case is every character apart from Maisie, with some rare exceptions. I'm more of a behind-the-scenes kinda girl, world building and such. I build the playground, so Sophie can play in it.

?? I hope Sophie likes the playgrounds you build. But since when has anyone ever getting a playground built for them said to “tone it down” or make the slide smaller?

13.)

"We're going to have to get you some cuter nighties, short ones with ruffles because you're a little shorter than Julienne and they'd look very good on you, I think." Sugar had a diaper — one of the night ones — in her hand, as well as powder and a pink nightie with a colorful cupcake on the chest. It was a longer style, the sort that Julienne preferred, knee-length. "Lay down on the bed now, don't be shy, dinner is almost ready and I need to get you dressed."

"I want underwear..." She gave me a curious look. Maybe because she thought she was making progress. "You said..."

"You thought your behavior was grown up?"

I looked at my feet, still dressed in the towel, and sighed. "I... I thought I did okay..." Would she support me? Or would she admonish me? I wasn't sure if this was a game I could win. I didn't want to go back to yelling at her, though...

"I think more than results we should focus on your experiences during our walk, and today as well. You could wear adult undies, but I wonder if you think it would be a good idea? Your body is starting to adapt, and I know you can do this. It's just a matter of if you're going to stand in you own way or not." Sugar smiled as her hand went to her daughters cheek. "I didn't train out until twenty-six. That's very far along for a girl, even here. And do you think I'm a good Mom? A good person?"
I bit my lip and looked away. Man, she was good. She trapped me so much better than I trapped her... "I just... I don't want to... I'm not ready. Please...?" She just looked at me and crossed her arms. Shit, why was this so hard... "I'm just not ready. It's kind of... I feel like this is all messing with my head, and I just need a night to think..."

Sugar considered it for a moment, though there wasn't that much to consider — her new daughter would not be wearing adult panties for quite a few more years yet. It was the way of things. "If you wear a diaper tonight, I'll let you wear a pair of my pajama pants under your nightgown." She knew the offer would mean a lot to her, because she was adapting well enough to diapers, just not to having them on display.

...that was a good deal. A really good deal. But her makeup wasn't the same shade as my makeup. It wasn't something I could use to hide it from her if she was that close to me... "...okay. But I wanna put it on myself..."

"Maisie..."

"Please?"

"It's kind of my favorite part."

She gave me another kiss on the forehead. Ughhhhh! "...just until I'm comfortable..."

Gently she pushed the girl down on her back, and then pulled the covers over her lap — it was something that young girls would do with their boyfriends at first, and everybody knew how to change a diaper sight-unseen. She reached up under the covers and took Maisie’s towel, then started to unfold the diaper. "This time only. Tomorrow we're going to push a little more, okay?"

Tomorrow I'd come up with a better excuse. Problem was, there was more to it than just changing me. She slid the diaper under my butt, but when she went to move the blanket away, I held it in place.

"You alright?"

"Yeah..." I readjusted, turning my legs in. Then I lowered the blanket rather than raising it like she clearly meant to do. She gave me a strange look, but taped it in place nonetheless. I sat up, the blanket still over my lap. This was... so fucking awkward. She would know I was hiding something if I pulled this again, if she didn't already.

Sugar watched her daughter skeptically and went over to her dresser to fish out a pair of pajama pants, tossing it to the girl on the bed. There was something afoot, but she could play the long game in waiting for her chance to find out. "Put them on, and then stand up so I can put your hair up for the night."

She went to get something downstairs and I pulled myself up. I took a look at my thighs. It wasn't really as bad as I thought. Unless we were under direct light, I doubt she would even notice! I pulled the pajama pants up my legs and sighed heavenly, even if the top of the diaper crinkled over the waistband. I couldn't believe I was wearing a damn diaper... but they weren't that bad. Humiliating. But not uncomfortable. And it wasn't like I was gonna piss myself on purpose. I didn't care what anyone said, those bitches drugged me, and I'd get them back!

When Sugar got back, she dressed Maisie in a nightie and did her hair into two plaits as promised — something very traditional to do with a girl’s hair after an evening bath or shower. "Dinner is almost ready, and I want you to just relax and worry less about your old standards, okay? Your body is adapting no matter what; the sooner you stop fighting it, the sooner you can start enjoying being treated like a pretty little princess."

"You could at least pretend like I'm fifteen," I said flatly, and she laughed. When we went downstairs, Mace was already sitting at the table, reading something in the paper. I was still a little nervous around him, but I was getting better. No one put their hand up my nightgown tonight, though. At least they were sticking to their promises...

Dinner was about the biggest pan of lasagna that a family of four could possibly need, though pieces would be sent in lunchboxes tomorrow as well. There was garlic bread and sippy cups of juice for both the children, with glasses of sparkling wine for the two adults. It was a lovely picture book dinner, and Mace kicked off conversation.

"How was school today, you two? I suppose your choice of clothes got some unwelcome attention, Maisie? Will you be wearing something more fitting, tomorrow?"

I pouted and shook my head. "I'm gonna wear these pajama pants."

"You most certainly are not - those were expensive!"

Great. "Then I'll wear my grey ones."

"You look pretty in dresses. Why don't you wear one of those?"

"Because I don't dress like a toddler."

"Maisie!"

"What, sisters don't bicker here?" It was the first time I'd called her my sister...

"I think it's fair that if you follow all the rules during the day, you be allowed a pair of pajama pants at night." As head of the table, and the household, Mace was rarely challenged, and that left Sugar with an interesting conundrum when it came to whatever her new daughter was keeping a secret.

"As a transition solution, of course. Eventually, we'd like for you to be fitting in with the other girls your age, day and night. But I think your father’s deal is a very good one."

"I wanna pick out her outfit tomorrow! MOM! Please?! You let her shower! I deserve this!"

"I'm not wearing a toddler dress!"

"They're not toddler dresses."

"They are so."

"Another word and you'll be wearing a real toddler dress."

...she was kidding, right? If what everyone wore nowadays was normal, what the hell did a real toddler dress look like? I bit my lip and looked down at my food. The garlic bread was so good... "...f-fine. But I'm wearing underwear. I'm not negotiating on that."

"You will wear diapers as is appropriate to your age at all times, day and night, or I will rescind the pajama pant offer immediately."

"You should listen to Dad... he doesn't like it when you argue when he makes a deal, because he feels like you're being ungrateful. Once he told me I could have a new bike if I cooked dinners for a week while Mom was house-sitting for our Aunt in Azuma, and I tried to negotiate and didn't get a bike and still had to cook dinners..."

...it was a serious conundrum. Rather... it was a real family. I didn't know how to operate in a real family. I bit my lip and everyone at the table watched me. I shifted nervously in the seat and played with my fingers... "I... reject..." If he wasn't going to bargain anyway, I wouldn't bargain either. I'd just say no.

"Such moxie,” Mace laughed, patting his lips with the napkin. "If you go to school in proper clothes, without a diaper, your diaper checks — of which there will be plenty — will be quite humiliating, won't they?" He reached across and took Maisie’s little hand, engulfing it in both of his with a warm smile. "Be a good girl at school, wear proper clothes — and underclothes. It'll help you to make friends, as hard as you might find to believe. And in return, you'll be allowed pajama pants at night while at home. I think you'll find it's an excellent deal." What he'd just done was to repeat the same deal, but done it in a way intended to make her feel entirely tiny.

I fucking hated this. More over, I hated that he was right. Julienne had friends, and I was an embarrassment to her. The way Lyon talked about it, too... I was acting snobbish. I could... amend that. I took a deep breath and bit my lip. "Underwear at home... proper clothes at school. Final offer." Jeeze, why was I agreeing to this? I could just say no! But this... maybe this was the best solution...

"Tapeless at home, but diapers during the night. I expect you'll start night-wetting before anything else, and it won't be fair for your Mom to have to wash your sheets."

"Tapeless?! BUT SHE'S YOUNGER THAN ME!"

"Only until she's ready to accept the normality of things, Julienne." Tapeless referred to diapers that slipped on and off like underwear.  They were still about as thick as day- time diapers, but could be self-managed, and were used by girls during potty training in their twenties. "And of course, proper diapers for school, as well."

"I'm not gonna..." I puffed out my cheeks. I was frustrated. I wasn't doing these negotiations! I was telling him how it would be! "I'm not gonna start... doing that at all! I'm fifteen, damnit!" I put down my fork and crossed my arms. "I'm only agreeing to wear them at school so Julienne's friends aren't rude to her, alright? I don't need the stupid things."

"Perhaps it was a mistake to negotiate with you, then?"

"He's gonna take it back!" Julienne reached across the table in desperation and took her sister’s hand. "You gotta say yes! You gotta accept his offer or you'll just end up doing all that stuff anyway without getting what you want too!"

I rolled my eyes. "I've dealt with worse parents before." I got up and left the table. I guess my words had a double meaning I hadn't thought of, and it left everyone quiet for a minute. I went downstairs to my room, and looked up at the ceiling. I wondered if I could just take this diaper off. I had pajama pants now... no groping. But I'd probably caused enough problems for one night. It was just one stupid piece of clothing...

"I'm really trying hard to be a good big sister. It's new to me, so I guess I'll mess up a bit. But you made Mom really happy today, whatever happened with Lyon or whatever. She said she felt like she really got to know the real you..." Julienne had joined her sister and laid out on the bed next to her only a few minutes later, and even through her monologue, Maisie didn't seem to mind.

"You have scars on your legs." It was a drop that seemed like such a right-hand turn that it took a moment for Maisie to realize what her sister had said.

I sat up a bit too quick. I spoke a bit too quick. I meant to be nonchalant. I meant to be natural. "What are you talking about?" Ugh. Slow it down. Relax. She doesn't know anything. She's making stuff up. "Why are you in here anyway? Don't you have your own room?"

"Did someone hurt you? In your old place? You said your parents were bad, did they hurt you? There was this girl... last year, and one of the boys did something bad to her, and then she hurt herself a lot. Like that, but on her arms. She's better now, though..." At first she hadn't been so sure that what she'd seen were scars, but with the way Maisie was acting it had pretty much confirmed it.

"Out." I pointed to the door, and she sat up on my bed. She bit her lip and I felt my chest rising and falling. When did she even... how did she even?! I wanted to hit her... but I wanted to plead with her. She was just so... unpredictable... "It's none of your business and you won't ever mention it again to anyone, okay? Get out."

"I wasn't going to tell Mom anyway, you don't have to be mean." She didn't move though, not getting up off the bed. "We're sisters and we can share secrets you know? I'll always keep your secrets, I promise." Despite that, she sounded worried. So worried. And her lip was between her teeth anxiously as she looked down at her hands, wondering if she should have mentioned it at all.

I believed her. I really did. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. They could impose this diaper thing on me all they wanted, but I wasn't going to play. I'd wear the stupid dresses. For my sister's sake. But the diapers... it was too weird... "...how did you find out...?"

"I changed you today when you woke up.” With the strawberry powder and all that stuff. It had definitely been an interesting afternoon, all things considered. "Your make-up was a little worn I guess cause you probably put it on before school, and those clothes are really warm, right? I didn't know for sure, but I had an idea."

...the accident I'd had. The accident. Shit. Fuck. I forgot. The wetness... the fact Sugar hadn't seen was a miracle. “Just don't tell anyone. It's no one's business but mine."

"Uh huh, but if you want to talk about it it's okay too. That girl I said... who had the boy do stuff to her? She was my friend back then. She moved towns afterward and is good now, but she said it was nice to have a friend like me. I don't know if it will help you as well but maybe it will and maybe it won't. I won't tell anybody, though... I just want to be a good sister."

"Come on... let's just go to bed..." I guess tonight I'd be in a diaper. But I couldn't say the same for tomorrow. We slept in our own rooms, as we should, and I spent some time wondering if maybe Sugar would come down to tuck me in. She didn't, or if she did, I was asleep already. I wondered if I upset her. Or maybe she was just being pushy. Either way, I hope she realized... I wasn't like these girls. I wasn't better. If anything, I was worse. I couldn't even be happy...

-----------------------

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

I really am loving this tale, I had a feeling Maze was HOH, do not get me wrong some places where the men are HOH have women that are very happy.  They  are cherish, protected and loved to the best there husband or guardian can provide.  I was surprised that Julienne picked up the scars, but maybe having had a friend hurt that way helped.  I guess I was right not all the boys see the girls the same way, in a HOH community hurting a girl or women would be handled by the head of that group and very badly at that.  I am still hopeful this story ends well for Maise it may be a well for her to deal with what her past contained or what hurt she suffered.Only time will tell.

Seems like Maisie is starting to think more about her previous life and some of the apparent bad stuff. She may start to realize how much happier Julienne. Obviously to Maisie wearing diapers isn't what makes her happy, but I think she's going start acting better (= wear diapers) to be a little happier herself. But there's the cutting which, we know, is going to come up soon. That won't be easy for any of them.

14.)

"Mama is going to be really upset." Julienne sounded worried, as her sister came out from behind the trees with the diaper in her hands. She was still wearing the outfit provided for her, but had taken the first opportunity on the walk to school to ditch the disposable undergarment. Still, as sisters, Julienne had promised confidentiality.

"I don't like this..."

"Then you should have kept it on!"

"I didn't want to!" But being without underwear felt even worse. I walked slowly and quietly, biting my lip. I'd gotten out of the situation that morning by saying Julienne was going to change me, then I changed myself anyway. As expected, they checked for a diaper before school, but didn't lift my skirt to do so. Mom was happy. I just wanted some underwear...

"Well maybe you'll think about it next time before you decide to go commando!" Julienne wasn't a told-you-so kind of girl, but to be fair, she had told her so. "What are you going to do when you pee? There are no bathrooms at the school for girls, just changing rooms." The smell of salt in the air was rich and wonderful as the morning breeze carried in from the ocean.

"...there aren't any bathrooms?"

"You didn't realize that yesterday?"

"I went home early..." That made me nervous. No bathrooms at all? "I'll just... use a teachers’. Or the boys’. I don't care..." I cared a little. Really? No bathrooms at all? Ugh...

Julienne frowned and looked a little more concerned for her sister than her sister seemed to be for herself. "Well you'd need a boy or a teacher to let you in, so I don't know how you're going to manage that." At least she was dressed properly, though, and it seemed like people noticed. A pair of girls hurried over to join them on their walk — one short and blonde and the other taller and brunette.

"Julienne!" the blonde one said.

“Hey Cora.”

"Is this your sister?"

"Uhhuh. Cora, Rika, this is Maisie."

"You're so pretty!"

"Isn't she?! Oh my gosh..."

I felt a little color on my cheeks. I mean, I'd been quite good about picking something out. It looked a little more lolita and a little less toddler, but at the same time, it was still very obviously appropriate to the standards of dress for this place. I played with my hands in front of me. "Thanks..."

"So you moved here from the mainland?"

"That's so cool... is it true that you can't see the stars at night there? I heard that once."

"That doesn't make any sense, Rika, nothing could block out the stars."

Julienne shared a smile with her sister as the four of them walked onward to school, with her two friends dominating a lot of the conversation. Rika's skirt, as usually, was a size or two too small and it meant the bottom of her diaper was a little on display. She just liked the attention. Cora was a lot more conservative about that.

"Well, it's light pollution. I mean, if you have a lot of lights - like think thirty stories with fifty windows each, all with a light on, then a hundred of those buildings, and you put all that in one spot, it kind of... brightens everything. So then, the sky's not a proper black. Like a dark grey-blue. And the stars don't show up bright, so you don't really... see... them..." All three of them looked at me like I was crazy. "...sorry..."

"You can't build buildings that high..." Rika frowned, matter-of-factly. "It would make things really ugly even if you could."

"Agreed,” Cora nodded, and the topic changed because that's what happened with girls of that age. "What's your opinion on Daddy-status?"

"That's when you have a boyfriend that you're going change-exclusive with, and you call him Daddy." Julienne offered, because she expected her sister wouldn't be hip to the terminology.

"I... I think that's really weird." Of course, there were people back home who called their boyfriends Daddy. It was weird then, and now it was weirder because of the diapers. I might have hated not having underwear on, but it was much better than wearing one of those things.

"Some girls think that. I guess I see your point a little bit because when you have sex later on, isn't that weird?"

"You wouldn't understand, Cora, you haven't had a boyfriend yet."

"Which is okay!" Julienne reassured her friend, but Cora just frowned.

"I just don't find boys very appealing..." And then, to clarify, "at our school I mean. I don't have to date, though, that's no big deal..."

Maybe she was gay. Then again, I was assured that wasn't a thing here. In retrospect I'd remember Lyon said boys weren't gay. But for now, I guess gay wasn't a thing at all. So I shrugged and walked alongside the girls. It was nice to have friends...

Cora wound up sharing her first class of the day with Maisie, and when the group split off, she stayed with the new girl with a bright little smile on her lips. "I've never met anybody who moved here from off the island, it's really rare. Would you tell me about it? About how things are there?" There was a tone to her voice, something... wistful, longing, and it wasn't difficult to pick up on.

"Oh, it's... it's different. A lot of things are worse, but at least the girls don't wear diapers. I mean, not after two years old..."

"You're potty trained at two? That's... sadistic."

...hm. I never thought of it like that. "I disagree, but I've learned recently I can't be arguing that point around here."

"That's such an adult thing, it's like marriage, or drinking wine — you can't make decisions like that before you're of age, and at two...?" Her brow lowered and she shook her head. "I'm so glad you're out of that place. I think you're really cute, and you have a lot on your mind but are afraid to say a lot of it. You were like that yesterday, too..." Which confirmed that Cora had seen the girl when she was a Drab, and perhaps that running into each other this morning hadn't been coincidence.

"Maybe..." I sighed and shook my head. It was a complicated situation... "I know it's weird. Me. But you're all weird to me, too. I'm trying to fit in, I really am." It was the most I could think to say. I was trying, as much as I hated that I was.

"It must be hard to be raised thinking one thing is the only proper way, and then coming to a place where it's different. I bet for people who leave the island when they grow up it's the same problem, too." It wasn't common for people to leave the island, but it did happen, and when it did it was often the result of excommunication. Which you really had to have done something royally messed up to earn. "I think it's great that you're trying.” Was that... admiration? "I felt so bad seeing everybody be mean to you yesterday."

"You could have said something," I said flatly, but we both knew she couldn't have. With the way they'd treated my sister, I was amazed that she had come out to play patty cake with me at lunch. I sighed and sat down in one of the chairs of my first hour. The girl sat beside me. “Thanks, I guess. I need all the support I can get..."

"Nuh uh, you're fitting in now and people are going to get to know you, and see that you're really great. That's how things are here." The tables in this class were arranged in squares, with four per table, and as well as Cora, two other girls made it a point to come and sit with the new girl.

I was actually... enjoying myself. Like, everyone was so nice, and I was happy, and... and by the end of class, I felt like I had some friends. Then in the second class, even without Cora, I made more friends! And in my third hour, too! And lunch came, and I had different people asking me to sit with them, but I sat with my sister and Cora and a couple other girls.

"How has your morning been, sis?" The lack of running out of the lunch room in a huff and a rain of tears was definitely an improvement, that much could be said for sure. Julienne was very proud of her sister for coming to sit with her. They were in the same year grade, so sharing friends would be not only convenient, but wonderful as well.

"Nice... really nice..." I didn't have words for how nice it was. I bit into the garlic roll that was packed in my lunch and then took out the leftover lasagna and cookies. I actually felt included. Relevant. Important...

"There's a microwave by the drinking fountain if you want to heat that up," Julienne offered, motioning to the lasagna. "Moms lasagna is so good cold, though!"

"Aw, your Mom made lasagna?! Where's mine?!"

"Wait wait, Sugar made lasagna?"

"Did I hear lasagna?"

The girl grinned sheepishly and started to cut a few small shares off her piece, rolling her eyes at her friends and then looking at her sister. "Mom's cooking is kinda famous with my... our friends. They're just a bunch of kids sometimes, I swear!"

I laughed at that. I knew it was a joke specifically for me. Maybe having a sister wasn't so bad after all. Lunch ended, and I ran into a little issue. I really needed to use the bathroom. I thought I would wait until I got home, but that was at lunch, and now it was fourth hour, and I wasn't so sure anymore. I bit my lip and raised my hand. "Sir? Can you please call my Watcher…?"

"Well look who's decided to come out of her shell today." Lyon looked down at the girl in her dress after escorting her from her class, and smiled. "Turn left and right, let me take a look at you. Go on, do a little twirl for me." He was charming as ever, his smile too-perfect and his hair sitting in that messy-but-not way that so few teenage boys could master.

I felt a little color on my cheeks and I looked at my feet. "It's not like that..." But I turned around anyway, the skirt twirling just a little. I felt stupid, but he was being so sweet. He was always so sweet to me... "I'm just wearing it for my sister, okay...? Anyway... I need your help." He looked at me curiously. "I need you to let me into the boys’ bathroom."

"Still fighting the power on bathroom equality, huh?" It was hard not to see her in her wet-pants from yesterday, but after being messed with by the girls at the tea-house, he figured he'd give her this one. Just once. "Alright, but if anybody finds out that I let you, I won't be able to be your Watcher anymore, and I'll get in all sorts of trouble. And my family doesn't need that, I'm the good brother. So just this once, okay?"

"Okay..." I'd come up with a better solution for tomorrow. He led me into the boy's bathroom - which wasn't locked or anything, so I didn't see why I needed his help - and I went into one of the stalls. I'd never needed to go to the bathroom this badly before, at least not since a rock concert two years ago.

...there was, of course, a problem — the stall toilets didn't have seats. They were intended for boys, and boys peed standing up, and did other business at home. Maybe it was a social thing, but more-likely it was to do with making it harder for girls to use the boys room. "Everything okay in there, doll?" He'd clicked the bathroom door locked and was leaning against it, stopping anybody else from coming in to use one of the other stalls, but if someone did want in, the lock would just be a warning, because he'd have to unlock it right away.

"Yeah....." I looked at the toilet with a little frown. I guess it wasn't the biggest deal, just really uncomfortable. I pulled myself onto the toilet and lifted my dress. Awkward moment. But I went. I peed, and I sighed, and I felt so much better after it all. Then I came out of the stall and washed my hands. My cheeks were pink.

"You really needed to go, huh?" The acoustics in the bathroom were certainly something to be spoken for, it seemed. "If you wore diapers, you know, you could assign a primary changer with the school, and make it a cute boy, or a family member. Maybe your sister. That way you don't have to sneak around like this." She seemed repulsed by the idea of diapers though, and Lyon couldn't really figure out why.

"I'll pass," I said flatly and followed the boy out of the bathroom. The whole thing was stupid. Why would anyone even be so open to the idea of pissing themselves? I just wanted my underwear back so none of this was ever a problem again. "Anyway... thanks for your help..."

"No problem. You need anything else, or should I take you back to class?" He was so cool about all of this, about her Drabness and everything that happened yesterday — and he'd been right, too, she did have potential and her outfit today proved that. She was pretty damn cute. He put his hand in hers, not worrying this time about what people would think, and started to lead her back to class.

-----------------------

• Like 5

It's nice that some of the girls seem to want to be friends and she was really lucky that Lyon helped her w the bathroom thing but even luckier that no boy needed the bathroom then. Her luck is due to run out soon though, I think. She's either going to be forced into having to wet and create a big mess or she's going to have to cave on wearing diapers. And isn't Sugar going to do a diaper check when the girls get home? This just isn't going to work for Maisie!

And no seats on the toilets in the boys room? If a boy needs to poop, does he just hover? Another weird difference in this crazy place?

That, but I am still enjoying the story!

I'm really interested in the alt world you have set up here. Sorry it took so long to read as I was getting caught up with the repost of Baby Sophia...

Maisie may have bitten off more than she could chew with removing her diaper before school, but we will have to wait and see what happens next...

• Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ