LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Take Me To The River (Part Seven 7/31/20)

What if there was a poker game that only the richest people could afford to play but catered solely to fetishes? What if it wasn't entirely just a normal poker game and it had a magical way of enforcing the rules of the game on its players? What if this was those things I just said, would you be intrigued or just kind of sleepy? Heads up, y'all, we've got whatever this is coming in!

I

“Ante Up”

“First Annual ‘Fetish’ Hold ‘Em Tournament?” I read from the email on my laptop screen.

My husband set down his phone and made his way over to me to read the message over my shoulder. “$100,000 entrance fee per player.” he read.

“Grand prize is $200,000,000!” I read, nearly choking on the words in my surprise. “Daddy, can we go?!” I squealed excitedly.

He chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head. “Read the rules first and see if we even qualify.” he told me.

“All entrants are required to present one fetish alongside their entrance fee, this fetish will be put into a separate pool to be imposed upon other players at the end of a losing hand.” I read, looking up at my husband quizzically. “What does that mean?” I asked him.

He shrugged. “It sounds like if someone loses a hand they end up experiencing a random fetish, like if you lost a hand you could end up in a Furry suit or something.” he explained. “Keep reading.” he told me.

“Any player that accrues ten fetishes will be ejected from the tournament and forfeit their entrance fee.” I read. “All other rules will be explained prior to the start of the tournament and details for the location and date and time of the tournament will be given once entrance fee payment has been processed.” the last line read.

Daddy stroked my short blonde hair softly for a moment. “I suppose I’d better make some calls and get our entrance fees together.” he said finally causing me to shriek excitedly as I leapt up from my seat and into his arms, wrapping my legs around him as I hugged him.

“Thank you, Daddy!” I exclaimed happily, planting a sloppy kiss on his deep Mahogany cheek.

His strong hands went beneath my crinkly bottom as he held me and kissed my forehead. “You’re welcome, baby.” he told me.

Our private jet set down at the airfield near the specified location and pulled around to the designated hangar, joining several other private jets. The airfield had dozens of similar hangars, all full of similar planes indicating that we weren’t the only players joining the tournament.

The rules stated that a player must arrive either wearing an outfit associated with their fetish, or wearing an article of clothing that prominently displayed their fetish should an outfit not be feasible. Daddy had dressed me in my most infantile outfit, powder blue crocheted booties hugged my feet, the custom made adult diapers I wore beneath my powder blue onesie adorned with pastel sheep had been created by a powerful friend at Procter & Gamble that had set up a private manufacturing line just for me to produce their baby diapers in my size. Knowing that we’d be sitting at tables for long stretches, Daddy had requested a special type of diaper for this trip, one that was thick enough to be worn and used for many hours without fear of rash or leakage.

I lay in my seat on the plane, an adult sized bassinet if we’re being honest, and looked at the massive bulk between my thighs, the diaper straining against the taught fabric of my onesie and peeking out from the leg holes. Clipped to the front of my onesie with a yellow duck clip was my pacifier, attached to a length of stretchy fabric patterned with the same sheep that adorned my onesie. My pacifier was the same powder blue as the rest of my outfit and declared me to be “Daddy’s Baby Boy” on the center portion of the plastic shield. The bulb of the pacifier filled my mouth leaving me unable to communicate beyond gurgles and heavily garbled mumbling, and it was that level of helplessness that made all of this worth it to me.

Daddy sat in his seat beside me, absently stroking my hair as he looked out the window as the plane headed into the hangar. He wore a t-shirt, probably for the first time in his adult life, the same powder blue as my outfit but with the word “Daddy” written in large, simple text above a photo of me in my crib, my footed pajamas doing nothing to hide the bulge of my overnight diapers as I lay sleeping with my pacifier in my mouth and my stuffed walrus clutched to me tightly.

Once the plane had stopped within the hangar, Daddy rose and unbuckled the harness keeping me in the bassinet and lifted me up and out, holding me in his strong arms as he went to the front of the plane and down the stairs where my stroller was set up and waiting, my fully stocked diaper bag in the mesh netted basket beneath the seat I soon found myself in. With the sun shade extended, I couldn’t see much as Daddy pushed the stroller out of the hangar and toward a small building nearby, one with a large black man so massive he made a beefcake like Daddy look as weak and small as me standing guard outside it.

“Names.” the massive man stated simply.

From my vantage point all I could see was his groin, and the sight of the anaconda outline beneath his pants brought a trickle of pee into my waiting diaper.

“Jonathon and Steven Meyers.” Daddy said, presenting our identification to the man.

The hulking man knelt down with my ID in hand and peeked into the stroller at me, his gruff expression morphing into a wide smile as he reached out and gave my tummy a gentle tickle with his massive sausage finger. “I never get tired of seeing white boys dressed like babies.” he told Daddy.

“It’s not about that for me, but he is dressed to match his personality.” Daddy said, a hint of nervousness in his voice that I’d never heard from him before.

The large man rose to his feet. “Fair enough, brother.” he said, his voice carrying his smile. “Welcome to the most fucked up party you’re ever going to see.” he added as the door behind him opened.

Beyond the door was a massive convention center, somehow existing within the shell of a structure no bigger than a shed. I heard Daddy gasp and the doorman chuckle as the stroller rolled forward through the door and the expanse could really be appreciated. A sea of people bustled about in the massive area beyond the door, the poker tables a hundred yards ahead. In front of us was a woman on all fours, naked save for a plug in her bottom with a fox tail attached to it and a collar connected to a leash being held by legs belonging to a man.

“Daddy, I wanna see!” I whined as I pulled my pacifier from my mouth.

Daddy pulled the sun shade back and adjusted the seat so I was upright, and I looked around with wide eyes as my pacifier was reinserted into the small o of wonder my lips were creating.

A woman in an inflated blue suit, the faux rolls of fat making her look like the Michelin Man stood beside a man in a full leather suit, his mouth covered by a bright pink ball gag. On the other side of the room was a group of Furries in full suits, two being wolves, one a horse of some kind, and one a black cat with white stripes. Off to one side were a bank of strollers similar to mine, some fancier and others more basic, but all with an occupant and all beside a person with a shirt similar to Daddy’s.

The stroller moved over to the row and parked next to the others of its kind. Directly next to me was a girl that looked much younger than me chronologically as well as within the confines of her fetish. He red hair was gone entirely save for a little wisp on the center of her head adorned with a small pink bow, her toothless mouth worked on a teething ring, drool pouring from her mouth unchecked onto her bare breasts, enhanced to the point of being ridiculous given the rest of her look. The man beside her looked old enough to be her grandfather, and paid no attention to her as he chatted with the buxom young woman next to him that was breastfeeding an older man.

“It takes all kinds, huh, champ?” Daddy said as he hoisted me out of the stroller and set me down on the floor.

I looked up at the topless woman in the stroller and she looked down at me, her eyes glazed and unfocused as she gnawed the teething ring.

“Hi.” I said to her. “My name’s Steven, what’s yours?” I asked, extending my hand politely up to her.

The old man with her chuckled and turned to us. “Not gonna get much out of that one right now, sport.” he said. “She’s still riding the wave of her travel medicine.” he added.

“Travel medicine?” Daddy asked.

The old man nodded. “Yeah, she goes into hysterics on planes, so we had a little cocktail made that makes her a brainless little nothing for a few hours.” he said, a creepy smile spreading across his face. “It’s a lifesaver when she gets a little too big for her britches, if you get my meaning.” he told Daddy.

Daddy shook his head. “I’m afraid I don’t.” he responded simply.

“When she starts forgetting her place in the world I slip a little bit into her drink and leave her with the maid for the night.” he clarified.

Daddy’s expression struggled to disguise his disdain for the man and what he was saying. “Isn’t that something.” he said dismissively.

“Names Charles Glarren.” the man said as he extended a livers spotted hand to Daddy.

I recognized the name as I knew Daddy did, a far right nutbag that had made the news a few times for his views on women, settling a case no more than a year earlier that stemmed from his company demoting a woman from her high level managerial position and, according to the allegations, imprisoning her in the company daycare center for several hours until her husband arrived to claim her. The woman’s husband had taken video with his phone of his arrival at the daycare, approaching a crib barely containing his wife, her business suit, bra and panties in tatters on the mobile above her as she sobbed uncontrollably within, cuffed to the crib and confined in a heavily used and leaking diaper and nothing else.

“Charmed.” Daddy said sardonically as he nodded but refused to shake the man’s hand.

Charles chuckled. “I take it you’re familiar with the stories about me.” he said. “That’s fine, I can’t blame you for thinking I’m a monster or something, but it seems like you’re not exactly a fan of the fairer sex yourself.” he said, looking down at me and then back to Daddy.

Daddy shook his head. “Because I’m gay I hate women?” he asked. “Does that make you gay as well, Mr. Glarren?” he added with a raise of his eyebrow.

Mr. Glarren chuckled derisively. “Very mature argument, son, are you sure you’re grown up enough to be his Daddy?” he asked.

“Are you sure you’re not so ancient that you need diapers as much as her?” Daddy shot back.

Mr. Glarren laughed loudly and slapped his hand on Daddy’s shoulder. “I like you, you’ve got spunk, and not just in your asshole!” he joked.

Daddy sighed and picked me up. “Stay the fuck away from us you creepy old bastard.” he sneered as he grabbed the stroller and drove it down to the other end of the bank of strollers, parking next to a young Asian woman in an adorable peach colored sundress sitting splay legged on the floor in front of a white man around Daddy’s age drinking from a pink sippy cup as she colored in her princess themed coloring book.

“Mind if we park here?” Daddy asked the man.

The man shook his head and put his phone into his pocket as he looked up at us. “The more the merrier!” he declared in a thick Southern accent. “June Bug, say hello.” he added with a gentle tap on the girl’s shoulder.

Setting her sippy cup and crayon down, the young girl stood and bowed obediently, “Hello, my name is Junko.” she said softly as she curtsied.

I smiled and pulled my pacifier from my mouth. “I’m Steven!” I chirped happily. “Your dress is pretty.” I said, smiling wider as a smile formed on her lips at my compliment.

“Thank you, Steven, I like your sheep.” she replied, a single delicate finger reaching out to touch oone of the pastel sheep on the sleeve of my onesie.

Junko’s Daddy extended a hand to Daddy. “Keith Adams.” he declared enthusiastically.

“Jonathon Myers.” Daddy said as he took Keith’s hand and they shook briefly. “Cute girl you’ve got.” Daddy said as he smiled warmly down at the now blushing Junko.

Keith patted her head softly. “She’s my pride and joy.” he said. “Yours is a handsome little guy as well.” he added with a little wink down to me making me blush the same as Junko.

Our Daddies started talking about business and the strangeness of everything surrounding the tournament while Junko sat back down, taking my hand and pulling me down to the floor with her before handing me a crayon, pausing for a moment to look up at Daddy. “Can he have a crayon, Mr. Meyers?” she asked, her voice so soft and sweet that it almost didn’t seem real.

Daddy knelt down behind her and smiled at me as he reached out and put my pacifier back into my mouth once again. “That should keep him from eating one of your crayons, sweetie.” he said with a soft chuckle before standing back up.

Junko giggled and resumed the crayon hand off. “I have a binky too.” she told me. “I only use it when I get sleepy though.” she explained.

I nodded my understanding. “You a big girl?” I asked, hoping she could understand my binky talk.

She nodded and pulled her dress up a little to show off her lilac colored training panties. “I wear diapers to bed, but not during the day anymore.” she said as she colored a tree in her coloring book.

Keith cleared his throat behind her, making her jump slightly and blush once again.

“Except when I’m naughty.” Junko clarified.

“Good girl, no fibbing to our new friends.” Keith told her.

Junko nodded and leaned back to look up at him. “Yes, Daddy, I’m sorry for fibbing.” she told him.

We continued coloring, Junko moving beside me to share the book while our Daddies talked. She smelled subtly of fruit, apricots maybe, and each inhalation brought the sweet scent into my nostrils and made me feel calm and content as I lay on my tummy coloring with her. The voices in the room continued to grow in number and volume as time went on, our Daddies moving us from the floor in front of them to join them against the wall as the crowd grew and we turned into trip hazards for the broad array of people surrounding us.

“Look at that one!” Junko said with a giggle that she hid with her hand as she pointed to a man with his genitals locked up in a pink chastity cage, fishnet stockings going up his slender legs as he walked gracefully on stiletto heels behind a woman in a leather nun outfit.

I giggled with her and looked at the crowd for my own person to point out, drawing her attention to a woman lapping up what I hoped was milk from a saucer on the floor, a headband with kitty ears on her head and a tail plug in her bottom. “Daddy, can we pet the kitty?” I asked.

Daddy patted my head. “No, baby, we’re not going to touch anyone or anything here.” he told me with a knowing chuckle that Keith shared.

A whine of feedback came over the speakers above us and a booming voice followed. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome!” it proclaimed. “In just a few moments we will begin placing you all in groups for the first round of play, a complete list of all losing hand fetish assignments will be given out to all players before they’re seated at their tables, and once everyone is seated we will explain the rules of the tournament.” the voice explained.

“Not long now.” Keith said. “Do you need the bathroom before everything starts, June Bug?” he asked.

Junko nodded and took his offered hand.

“We’ll come with you.” Daddy said as he picked me up and grabbed the diaper bag from beneath the stroller, slinging it over his shoulder as he followed behind our new friends.

The bathroom was massive and immaculate, if not completely full. Unisex in function, we entered to find the dozen or so changing tables in use as well as each stall door closed.

“Would you mind staying with him while I hit the urinal?” Daddy asked Keith.

Keith took my hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Not at all, Jon!” he said cheerfully as Daddy smiled and set the diaper bag on the floor and headed to a free urinal.

“Daddy, will we have to wait long?” Junko asked, shifting from foot to foot as her need to use the facilities became more urgent.

Keith looked around at the stalls and smiled down at her. “I don’t know, sweetie, just hold on as best as you can, okay?” he told her sympathetically.

A stall door opened and a woman dressed like a cow, her breasts protruding from cutouts above the fake udders on the front of her costume stepped out and made her way to the exit, not stopping at the sink to wash her hoof encased hands.

Junko started moving toward the stall, pulling against Keith for a moment as he let go of my hand and picked up the diaper bag before taking my hand once again and pulled me along to the stall with them. Keith set the diaper bag down just outside the stall and let go of my hand to help Junko get her dress up and her training pants down before lifting her up and onto the toilet an instant before the sound of her peeing into the bowl started up, the sound triggering my own release into my diaper.

“Ready for a change, baby?” Daddy said a moment before he picked me up along with the diaper bag.

I nodded and sucked my pacifier as my flow diminished and I turned to Junko and waved. “Bye, Junko!” I chirped happily.

With a blush she waved back. “Bye, Stevie!” she said as Keith began wiping her clean.

I looked at the people making use of the changing tables, a woman giving a handjob to an overweight man with an overly frilly bubblegum pink dress lifted up to just above his bulbous stomach. The woman with the man’s embarrassingly unimpressive manhood in her hand as she pointed it into a baby bottle wore a latex apron made to look like something a 50’s housewife would wear, the rest of her style matching the time period she clearly adored. The man grunted and concluded into the bottle, panting heavily as she put the nipple top on the bottle and stuffed it into his mouth before going to work putting a pink diaper on him as he greedily sucked down the concoction.

Daddy hugged me tightly. “I’m glad you’re not like that.” he whispered softly as he stepped aside to allow the couple to pass by. “If you need to do number two now would be the time, buddy.” he told me as he lay me down on the table and brought the strap connected to it over my chest and buckled it closed.

“I’m okay, Daddy.” I said with a smile.

As the snaps of my onesie were undone and my diaper opened, Junko and Keith rejoined us from washing their hands at the sinks, and it was my turn to blush as I nervously sucked my pacifier. Daddy made quick work of changing me into a dry diaper and resnapping my onesie before unbuckling me and picking me up from the table.

“Everyone set?” Keith asked.

Daddy nodded as he threw the balled up diaper into the surprisingly full trashcan and set me down to go and wash his hands.

“Are you excited to play?” Keith asked me.

I nodded. “Yes, Mr. Keith.” I burbled happily.

“Me too!” Junko chirped happily, her voice hitting a volume I hadn’t heard from her yet.

As we left the restroom as a group and made our way back to the starting area, none of us had any idea what the tournament held for us or how it would change our lives.

To Be Continued....

• Like 3

II

“Bad Beats”

“Your table assignments are on the big board, folks, just find your name and go to the person holding the sign with your table number on it.” the booming voice explained through the speakers overhead.

Daddy and Keith looked up at the board together while Junko and I stood holding their hands, periodically looking up to them for new information.

“I see Junko’s name, she’s at table thirty-one.” Daddy said.

“Shit.” Keith swore under his breath. “I’m at table eight.” he added.

Daddy knelt down to me. “You’re at table sixteen and I’m at table eighty-four.” he told me.

“We won’t get to play together?” Junko asked sadly, her lower lip protruding into quite the effective pout.

Keith knelt beside Daddy and shook his head. “I’m afraid not, June Bug.” he said, his drawl making the statement seem far grimmer than it was. “But,” he said as he pulled her in for a hug, “we’ll see each other at the break and at the final table, right?” he asked her with hopeful reassurance.

She nodded. “We’ll win for sure, Daddy!” she exclaimed, drawing dismissive glances from the players around her.

“I’ll miss you, Daddy.” I said quietly, my eyes welling up with tears.

Daddy kissed my cheek softly, his stubble irritating my soft skin but making me feel so much calmer. “No crying, okay?” he said. “You’re my baby, but you need to be a big boy for a little and beat some of these chumps so we can be together at the final table.” he said, his strength carrying through his words and into me to make me feel like I could be the big boy I needed to be.

I nodded and threw my arms around him. “We’ll do it, Daddy!” I told him as my brimming tears evaporated and determination took over.

Daddy shook Keith’s hand and knelt down to say goodbye to Junko, laughing as she unexpectedly hugged him and he hugged her back. Keith knelt down to me and I copied Junko by hugging him as well and he copied Daddy by returning my hug. When Junko and I said goodbye to each other we both started giggling as we hugged and went to kiss each other’s cheek at the same time, resulting in our lips meeting for a moment.

“Careful, you don’t want to get cooties, Junko.” Daddy teased.

I blushed and playfully scowled at him. “I don’t have cooties, Daddy!” I protested.

Junko giggled and kissed my cheek when I wasn’t looking at her. “Do your best, Stevie!” she chirped before taking Keith’s hand as they headed to their table’s gathering point.

Daddy took my hand and led me to my gathering point and kissed the top of my head. “I love you, Steven.” he said before kissing me softly on my lips. “You can do this.” he added after the kiss.

I nodded, my head floating a bit from his affections. “I love you too, Jon.” I said. “Good luck.” I added as I stepped into my group, watching the love of my life walk away for who knew how long.

Nine other people stood with me in front of a young brunette holding a sign with the number “16” on it. To this point in our time here, I hadn’t seen any of the other players in my group before, and was a little nervous as I appeared to be the only adult baby in the group and without Daddy’s reassuring strength, I began to feel silly dressed the way I was.

The woman nearest me wore a gas mask and electrical tape over her bare nipples in large plus signs. Her vagina was adorned with more metal than some trucks I’d seen, and her spindly frame made an unpleasant shiver run down my spine as she looked down at me and gave me a thumbs up that quickly turned into a surprisingly menacing thumbs down.

Past her was a man whose naked torso was peppered with cigarette burns who was in the process of pathetically begging the smoking woman he was talking to to put her cigarette out on him for luck. The smoking woman was dressed like a typical dominatrix, but her bright pink hair and colorful cartoon character tattoos made her seem like she was either not entirely devoted to being a dominatrix or was overly eclectic.

A woman with her body bound up in ropes to form a sort of straight jacket that weaved between her thighs, the tightness of the ropes showing in the deep indentation the rope made on her pale naked body talked with a man who was covered from head to toe with tattoos.

I stayed near the back of the group, worried that any one of these people might see my attire and assume weakness and launch into an attack to shake my confidence, but then I reminded myself that these people were just like me, they all had fetishes and all wanted to be respected for who they were and not have judgments made about them based on their appearance.

“I’m Steven.” I squeaked out to the gas mask woman.

She looked down at me and lifted her mask to reveal the picturesque beauty beneath. “Nice to meet you, Steven, I’m Beckah.” she said, her British accent just as alluring as her face.

I shook her hand as she offered it. “I thought with the thumbs down that maybe you’d be mean.” I confessed, mimicking her earlier gesture.

She chuckled. “Sorry about that, the lenses on my goggles are tinted and I couldn’t see that you were just a baby, I thought you were one of these other knobs that was looking to hook up or something.” she explained.

I shook my head. “You’re not my type.” I told her, holding up my ringed left hand. “My husband would be interested to know I passed as straight though.” I added.

She laughed again and held up her own ringed left hand. “My wife would be impressed with how many offers I’ve gotten today.” she said. “Is your husband competing today?” she asked.

I nodded. “He’s at another table.” I told her, sounding sadder than I intended to. “Is your wife competing?” I asked, trying to sound happier with the question.

Beckah shook her head. “Nah, she’s rubbish at cards and the price tag was a little too steep for her to want to piss it away.” she said.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please follow your guides to your tables.” the overhead voice commanded, bringing an instant motion to all the groups as we marched forward to the vast array of poker tables ahead.

We took our seats at our designated table, Beckah sitting to my right and a man dressed in a rubber suit to make him look like a Killer Whale sat to my left. The woman that had led us to our table set a small folder in front of each of us before leaving the table altogether.

“In front of you is a comprehensive list of all the fetishes present today, as a reminder, losing a hand will impart one of these fetishes upon you.” The overhead voice explained. “These fetishes will be cosmetic in nature, so if you get an inflation fetish, you will be fitted with a suit that will be inflated, diaper fetish gets a diaper, electricity fetish gets a shock collar, you get the idea.” the voice continued. “If you run out of chips you will be ejected from the premises without delay, so do your best and enjoy the game!” he finished.

Beckah looked over the list contained in the folder and scoffed. “I think I might already have a few of these.” she said.

I picked up my folder and looked it over, my stomach sprouting a swarm of butterflies as I read down the list. “God, some of these are downright brutal.” I said quietly.

“I dunno, man, I could get behind quite a few of these.” Killer Whale said as he gave my back a hearty slap and guffawed like a moron.

Beckah slapped his hand and gently rubbed my back where he’d hit me. “Keep your hands to yourself, ya bleedin’ wanker!” she hissed, making him recoil and become very interested in the contents of his folder. “Did he hurt you?” she whispered into my ear.

I shook my head. “No, ma’am.” I said softly, fighting the urge to put my pacifier into my mouth.

She continued gently rubbing my back until the dealer arrived a short time later and took his seat, opening a pack of cards and shuffling them up.

“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, freaks from every corner of the fetish world, it’s time to play!” the overhead voice proclaimed before our and every other dealer began handing out cards.

Four minutes into the tournament we got to see our first loss, the unlucky man appearing on a screen at the far end of the room, one large enough that every eye in the place could clearly see every moment of his transformation. He’d been dressed in a very expensive looking suit with a ball gag in his mouth, his shaved head and lack of eyebrows making him look like odd, but his manner of dress nicely balanced it out. He was screaming, the ball gag having vanished from his mouth, and backing away from the table as his suit writhed and wriggled over his body like it was full of snakes. The black material began to change color as it moved, becoming a bubblegum pink, the sleeves receding up to his shoulders and morphing into puffy sleeves, his tie slithered up his neck and head, splitting into two as it moved to the top of his head where blonde hair had been sprouting from his bald scalp as his clothing changed leaving him with long, silky hair that his former tie was now binding up into fancy pigtails on either side of his head. His suit jacket and pants fused and shortened to finish his lovely pink dress now adorned with little hearts and roses, the bottom stopping just above his hairless thighs.

The masculine screams of terror grew shriller as his features softened and his rather large member diminished, disappearing beneath his dress as he fell back onto his much plumper behind, giving everyone a view of his newly forming female anatomy before frilly pink panties appeared to give him some modesty. His chest swelled to a healthy C cup, bordering on a D, and then the screaming stopped and he was standing up on his high heeled feet to walk back to the table and retake his seat at the table, giggling softly as he sat down.

“Sorry about that, I just got so scared because I didn’t know what was happening!” he, or now she, exclaimed with another giggle.

The overhead speakers crackled to life. “Forced feminization, folks! Isn’t she lovely now?” the voice asked, getting only stunned silence in reply.

The silence didn’t last long as play resumed and more cries of shock and terror came in rapid succession.

Rope woman at my table lost the first hand and began to inflate before our eyes, her once lithe frame replaced with rolls of fat that strained against her bonds until the rope snapped like it was made of dental floss. By the time she was done swelling she had to have been near four hundred pounds, and a new chair was brought in to accommodate her added girth.

The monitor showed a Furry dressed like a cartoon lion stand up as his costume melted from his body, the streaking glop forming into an outfit similar to mine as it ran down the length of his body. The onesie he wore was ocean blue and had green dinosaurs all over it stretching over his now heavily padded crotch and bottom.

A fairly large group of people tried to run, but stopped in place as if they’d hit a patch of glue on the floor.

“No one will be allowed to leave until the tournament has completed unless they agree to forfeit their entry fee and accept the abandonment penalty.” the overhead voice explained.

One of the tail plug women I’d seen earlier looked up at the ceiling and screamed “Let me out of here, I don’t fucking care about the money, I just want to go!” and disappeared from where she’d been standing, appearing on the large monitor in a living room, the large painting on the wall of her and a man that was probably her husband. She screamed as her body contorted and writhed as every single thing on the list contained within our folders hit her all at once. She was diapered, a shock collar around her neck buzzed loudly, lit cigarettes appeared in the air above her and put themselves out on her fattening skin as it turned unnaturally blue. She orgasmed as a riding crop lashed her bare thigh, ropes appearing and winding around her to hogtie her where she lay as her hair was pulled by unseen hands before it fell off completely leaving her completely bald. Her breasts swelled and leaked milk before shrinking into nonexistence and she cried out in agony and ecstasy as a hundred other things befell her in rapid succession until she finally stopped making noise and stopped moving as the screen went black.

“The human body cannot withstand everything you freaks are into all at once, so abandoning the tournament means abandoning your lives, folks.” the voice explained. “Now, anyone else want to leave early?” he asked.

The small gathering of people hurried back to their seats in panicked silence as more screams sprang up from tables all over the room and the monitor showed each unfortunate person changing and suffering as the timer for the round counted down.

I swallowed hard and felt the cold lump in my stomach descend into my diaper at the knowledge that we’d already witnessed all manner of horrifying changes including a televised death, and there was still an hour left before the first break. I closed my eyes and prayed that Daddy would be safe and that he’d still be himself when I finally saw him again.

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
23 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

This is such an intriguing concept, it's a bit darker than I'd like, but I'm hooked and can't wait to see where it's going!

When I got the idea for a fetish themed game I was stoked, it seemed like a cool concept that I could play around with, then it became a poker game because that's something lots of people gather to play, and then it started to get dark because people have to lose and there should be a penalty of some kind, right? Anyway, I didn't INTEND for it to be dark BUT stories have a way of growing and changing as you write them, and darkness seemed to be the overwhelmingly obvious path this wanted to travel down. If you feel the need to bail, I understand, but if you do stick around I will warn you that it's not going to get lighter anytime soon.

That said, thank you for reading and letting me know your thoughts! :D

"The Nuts" in poker means the best possible hand, but also serves as a descriptor for the perceived mentality of the players of the fetish poker game in that they're "nuts" for entering this crazy ass tournament. I was really proud of that parallel and shoehorned it in because reasons. Spoiler alert, labeling something "part one" means another part exists and labeling something with specific characters means another part may focus on other characters...it's Keith and Junko and I'm not even a little sorry for spoiling that.

III

“The Nuts”

“Part One: Jonathon & Steven”

Long before the fetish poker tournament proved to be equal parts insane and terrifying, I was a normal college student with a full course load and a job, the job part was the abnormal one when compared to other people in my same position, I was a male escort, and as glamorous as that sounded, it wasn’t the bright light of success I thought it would be.

Without going into too many of the sordid details, I started out as a normal prostitute, but too many black eyes and internal injuries from rough John’s had me looking for safer prospects, and that’s when I met Jonathon. He was the tall, dark and handsome man you read about, confident and exuding charm with every word he spoke and when he met me I fell in love with him. I know, love at first sight sounds like hyperbole, but hand to God, I loved him the moment I met him.

I was taking a break from my usual corner and getting some food at a diner down the street when he came in and took a seat across from me in the booth. His smile kept me from saying the angry things I was thinking about him presuming to sit with me, and as he started to talk to me, not like a conversation I was a part of, more like a father figure imparting knowledge to their child, a listening experience for me and a talking one for him, I found myself hanging on his every word like a doe eyed schoolboy with a crush on his teacher.

“The pie here is excellent.” he’d said as soon as he sat down.

I must have looked angry when I raised my head from staring at my coffee, but that melted away as soon as I saw his smile and his hypnotic brown eyes.

He put his hand on mine, the warmth of his skin sending a pleasant tingle up my spine. “You’ve had some rough times, haven’t you, son?” he asked, his tone warm and inviting, calming to be honest.

I nodded, expecting a religious sermon to follow.

“You make good money doing what you do?” he asked.

I shrugged.

“When someone asks you a question it’s common courtesy to answer them with words, not shrugs and nods.” he told me.

I remember feeling so much younger and smaller in that moment, his words calm and even but firm and commanding at the same time. “I do okay.” I said. “Sir.” I added after a fraction of a second where I assumed he’d appreciate the formality.

He smiled again and patted my hand. “Good boy.” he praised. “Would you like to make more money?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir.” I answered.

“Would you like to not have to worry about getting beat on ever again?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir.” I answered.

He rose from his seat and offered his hand to me after laying out a hundred dollars worth of twenties on the table, over ten times what my meal cost. “If you take my hand I’ll make sure you’re safe and protected for as long as you’re with me.” he said.

So yeah, I took his hand and left that diner with him, got into his car and went back to his place with him. His penthouse apartment was amazing and I felt like Pretty Woman as we entered and he took my coat and let me bask in the opulence of my new surroundings for a moment.

“I’d like you to strip off all your clothes, Steven.” he said.

I did so without hesitation and stood there as he looked me over, walking around me slowly, checking my body for track marks and overall hygiene before he took my hand and led me to a bathroom bigger than my dorm room on campus.

“Before we begin, I’d like you to listen to the rules of my house and agree to them if they seem acceptable to you and disagree to them if they don’t.” he said as he began to run the water in the tub. “You’re welcome to live here with me as long as you agree to the rules but if you don’t you can work for me but never be allowed back into my home.” he explained. “Is that clear?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir.” I said, standing in front of him with my hands over my manhood.

“First, have you ever dealt with clients that wanted something other than sex?” he asked.

I nodded. “Yes, Sir, I’ve had a few Johns that wanted to talk to me about being gay, ask me things, stuff like that. Most of those guys are one timers, scared of coming out and wanting to get an idea of whether it’s good for them to be open about who they are.” I explained.

“Any fetish clients?” he asked.

I nodded. “Yes, Sir, a few like the bondage stuff, some spanking and calling them “Daddy” when I suck them off, nothing crazy,” I said, pausing for a moment, “I did have a guy that wanted to pee on me and that was new.” I added.

He took my hand and guided me into the tub, smiling as I lowered myself down into the soapy water, the smell of the bubble bath bringing a flood of childhood memories back to me as I let a relaxed sigh escape my lips. He grabbed a washcloth and knelt beside the tub as he dunked the cloth into the water and began washing my back with it.

“Would you be opposed to having a Daddy?” he asked.

I chuckled. “I’m a little old for that, Sir.” I told him.

He chuckled back. “True, but what if you weren’t?” he asked. “I mean, what if you lived much younger than your current age?” he clarified.

I furrowed my brow. “I’m not sure I follow, Sir.” I confessed.

“What if I wanted you to be my baby?” he asked. “You’d wear and use diapers here at home and whenever you were with me, and I’d make sure that your every need and whim was met and tended to like a good Daddy would for his baby.” he explained.

I felt my manhood stiffen beneath the water as he ran the washcloth over it gently, his strong hand engulfing my shaft as if it were nothing but a pencil. “Diapers?” I asked.

He nodded. “I am looking for someone to live with me as my baby, satisfy my need to be a caregiver and protector of someone weaker and not as well equipped to deal with the hazards of an adult life,” he explained as he continued to gently stroke my penis, “someone that gets hurt by big bad men and needs Daddy to scoop them up and kiss their boo boo’s and make everything all better.” he added, his tone becoming softer and more encouraging as if he were talking to a young child in his care.

I bit my lip as he stroked me, his words echoing in my mind as I neared completion, and then his hand was gone and I looked at him in dismayed surprise which brought a hearty chuckle from him.

“Doesn’t seem right to reward you without getting what I want from you in return, does it?” he asked.

I sighed and shook my head. “No, Sir.” I said dejectedly.

“Tell you what, agree to a trial run, twenty four hours as my baby, and I’ll make sure you get a very special treat.” he offered. “If you want to walk away after the time is over I’ll drop you off anywhere you want and we can just be business associates with no strings attached.” he added.

“And if I don’t want to walk away?” I asked.

He resumed washing me. “Well, then you’ll find that your new life is something quite special indeed.” he told me.

After agreeing to the trial run he finished bathing me and helped me stand up before wrapping me in a huge towel and picking me up to carry me down the hall to a closed door. When the door opened my eyes went wide as saucers as I saw a complete nursery sized for an adult waiting for someone to take up residency within it. As he carried me to the changing table I looked at the giant crib and the toy boxes and breathed in deeply through my nose the scent of what I would soon realize was baby powder. As he laid me down and dried me off I looked up at him and felt infinitely smaller as a result of my lower position and the actions taking place.

He brought out a baby blue adult diaper with cartoon stars on the plastic covering the outside and unfolded it before lifting my ankles and sliding it under my bottom, the thickness of it feeling strange but not unpleasant.

“Now,” he said as he took a large pacifier from one of the small drawers beneath the cushioned top of the changing table and placed it gently into my mouth, the large bulb filling it nicely. “Daddy is going to give his baby boy a special treat for being such a good boy during his bath.” he explained as he got some baby lotion out and squirted a fair amount into his palm before taking my manhood in his hand and gently massaging the length of my shaft.

I closed my eyes for a moment and murmured sentiments of pleasure into the shield of the pacifier, my hips bucking into his hand to match the rhythm of his strokes.

“Does baby like it when Daddy plays with his peepee?” he asked me.

My face blazed with the heat of embarrassment as I reluctantly nodded, afraid that arguing would once again keep me from finishing.

“Are you going to make a big sticky mess for Daddy, baby?” he cooed as his stroking sped up slightly.

I was humping his hand at this point, my mind focusing only on finishing as I nodded again.

An embarrassingly short time later I exploded in his hand and lay there panting as he praised me with more cooing and babytalk, cleaning my mess with a wipe before applying an ample amount of powder to my groin and butt and taping the diaper up snugly around my waist. I watched as he went to the dresser a few feet away and pulled a baby blue garment from it, returning to sit me up as he undid a few snaps and put the garment over my head, guiding my arms through the holes and laying me back down to snap the snaps closed over my diaper.

“Well, aren’t you just precious!” he cooed as he picked me up and held me to him, supporting my cushioned bottom with his strong forearm.

I blushed again and sucked the pacifier, hating that my oral fixation was kicking in at the moment.

“Would you like to show Daddy your appreciation for your special reward?” he asked, not waiting for my response before he set me down on the floor and walked over to the rocking chair near the foot of the crib, unzipping his pants and pulling his massive cock out. “Crawl to Daddy, baby.” he commanded gently.

I did as he asked, feeling embarrassed at the sound of the diaper crinkling as I moved forward to him, stopping in front of him and kneeling with his cock at eye level as he reached out and removed the pacifier from my mouth and smiling as I eagerly replaced the item with his manhood.

He gently stroked the top of my head as I did my thing, using all of my skills to show him my appreciation for rescuing me from where I’d been and bringing me into his home. I wanted to show him how I felt about him, to convey the instant affection I had for him without using words. The diaper crinkled as I moved upward to take his manhood in my hands.

“No hands.” he said simply. “You’re far too little to be able to handle something as dangerous as Daddy’s cock with anything but that sweet mouth of yours.” he explained.

I blushed and lowered myself back down, my hands dropping to my sides as a disappointed whine accidentally escaped me.

“Good boy.” he praised, his thumb stroking my cheek softly.

Compared to me, he lasted an eternity, my jaw beginning to ache when he finally finished, filling my mouth with his gratitude and his pleased smile when I swallowed it all filling me with warmth a pride. He put himself away and zipped up his pants before sitting back and patting his lap to beckon me upward. Climbing up to him I let him situate me on his lap and lay my head against his broad chest as he put the pacifier back into my mouth and kissed my forehead as he gently rubbed my back.

“I think someone is enjoying himself.” he mused quietly.

I nodded and turned to put my arms around him and hug him tightly, melting when he hugged me back.

“We don’t need to wait the full twenty four hours if you don’t want to, you can decide whenever you like.” he offered.

I pulled away from him so I could look into his eyes, my heart beginning to race as I plucked the pacifier from my mouth and kissed his lips, savoring the bliss of his tongue entering my mouth and playfully dominating my own as easily as he’d reduced me to a diaper wearing baby. As the kiss ended I sighed contentedly with my eyes still closed, “I love you, Daddy.” I whispered softly, realizing only after the words had left my lips that I’d not only just revealed my true feelings for him, but also called him “Daddy” without being told to address him as such.

His eyes began to sparkle as tears formed in them. “Daddy loves you too, baby.” he said as he pulled me back in for another deep kiss that cemented our future together.

Over the next year I was trained to be his baby in every aspect of my daily life. Diapers were a constant, and his reverse potty training program worked extremely well. A whiteboard was set up in the nursery to act as a progress chart, every wetting was marked with yellow and every messing was marked with brown in twin bars that, when filled completely, would see a reward in the form of me being allowed special attention to my peepee from Daddy for the yellow bar and me being rewarded with Daddy’s special toy for the brown bar. It wasn’t easy to mess my diaper initially, but once I started doing it and saw my first reward, sex with Daddy in his bed, I set out to achieve that reward as often as possible.

He was tender and loving with me every step of the way, even when I was punished for misbehavior or being a brat, the aftercare was so deeply fulfilling that I wanted to be good for him and do as I was told just so I wouldn’t have to experience the yuckiness of a spanking or a stern lecture and timeout.

On the business side of things, the clientele that Daddy chose for me ensured that I was allowed to remain a baby when servicing them while staying safe and feeling pride at Daddy’s praises when he came to pick me up from a session and took the money from the client. Once a month Daddy would sit with me on his lap and bring up the bank account where he put my portion of the earnings and delight in watching my face light up at all the pretty zeroes.

Shortly before the first year was up Daddy took me to meet his family in person after several months of video calls to them where they were allowed to see me with Daddy, our lifestyle and relationship explained and questions answered. His mother, my “Nana” loved me almost as much as Daddy, sending onesies and other things she’d knitted for me in little care packages that often included sweet treats for me. His father wasn’t as accepting, but after several video calls he softened and eventually consented to being called “Pop Pop” by me.

Being an only child to a single mother that wasn’t great at being a parent, I found myself awash in new feelings and emotions as Daddy’s large family bustled around Nana’s house. Daddy had introduced me to everyone as he held me on his hip, the women of the family fawning over how cute I was in the shortalls Daddy had dressed me in and the baby blue velcro shoes he’d had specially made for me. The men politely greeted me, but mostly ignored me after the initial meeting. A large pen was set up in the backyard for the little ones of the family to play and keep out from underfoot, and I found myself right alongside them rolling a ball back and forth with one of Daddy’s great nieces, an adorable little thing on the cusp of toddlerhood.

By the end of the day, under the warm evening sky I sat on Pop Pop’s lap, laying against his chest as he held my nighttime bottle for me as I nursed. Daddy and Nana talked about me as my eyes grew heavy, and my diaper warmed as Pop Pop kissed my forehead and told me how happy he was to have such a sweet boy as his new grandson.

After my dependence on diapers was firmly established and my life as a baby had changed my self image to see myself as less of an adult playing the role of a baby and more of a baby in an adult’s body, Daddy set me on the path to reconnect with my adulthood and my continence to strike a balance going forward in our relationship.

When I graduated out of diapers and into training pants Daddy got down on one knee and proposed to me, causing a wetting accident that put me back into diapers for a week, but led to a beautiful wedding on a beach on an island I’d never heard of surrounded by my new family. After the ceremony the reception began, and Daddy and I made our lap around after dinner and dancing and then retired to our room for the most life altering sex I’d ever experienced in my young life.

Business continued to grow, and Daddy found me richer and more powerful clients, allowing me to forego the baby play for regular sex. High ranking government types, celebrities, and people that encompassed a percentage of the one percent filled our client list and Daddy’s secret recordings of the sessions ensured that, should we ever need to, would give us leverage if we ever found ourselves in a sticky situation, at least that’s how he explained it to me.

Out of diapers entirely and back in adult underwear full time, our Daddy/baby dynamic became the extra spice that kept our marriage thriving. I discovered that being brought down from my adulthood to the role of baby was delightfully humiliating and with very little effort Daddy could make me cream my diaper, which was also delightfully humiliating. He’d rub the front of my diaper with his hand while he gave me a bottle and praise me for making a sticky mess and chuckle as I tried to outdo that mess with another one, giggling as he waved his hand in front of his face and playfully complained about the smell.

By the time we got the email about the tournament we’d been married for three years and things had become a little strained because Daddy had been getting phone calls and emails that caused him to leave the room and spend long periods of time yelling and arguing with someone. He put his foot down when I asked him about what was happening and made it clear that it was a “grownup” thing and I didn’t need to worry about it, then he distracted me with his dick and I’m like a kid at a magic show when he makes that thing disappear.

After we found out about the tournament the phone calls stopped and Daddy became less agitated and more relaxed, leading me to believe that money was a key factor in his problems, but with my bank account being as big as it was just off of portions of our take, I had to imagine that Daddy was infinitely richer than I was, but because he wouldn’t talk to me about what was going on, all I could do was look toward the tournament as my way of rescuing him as repayment for him rescuing me when I was struggling and in danger.

• Like 1

I'd initially dismiseed this story because it didn't seem like my thing at first, but decided to give it another try. While a lot of the stuff from the tournament isn't my thing. The premise is so interesting and unique that I just have to keep reading. I was very surprised at how literal the fetishes became when you lost. Very unexpected and raised the stakes significantly.

Loved the Jonathin & Steven origin story.

Looking forward to seeing Keith and Junko.

The craziness of it reminds me of Kakegurui (a gambling anime) and Danganronpa (An anime about a death game revolving around solving a murder from the other players). Will definitely be keeping an eye on this story.

8 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

Great job, keep it up! I can't wait to see what happens when we get back to the game!

Thank you! It's going to get weird is all I'll say. :)

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I'd initially dismiseed this story because it didn't seem like my thing at first, but decided to give it another try. While a lot of the stuff from the tournament isn't my thing. The premise is so interesting and unique that I just have to keep reading. I was very surprised at how literal the fetishes became when you lost. Very unexpected and raised the stakes significantly.

Loved the Jonathin & Steven origin story.

Looking forward to seeing Keith and Junko.

The craziness of it reminds me of Kakegurui (a gambling anime) and Danganronpa (An anime about a death game revolving around solving a murder from the other players). Will definitely be keeping an eye on this story.

It's a bit of a double edged sword doing all these different fetishes. On the one hand, they're not my thing and will probably turn a lot of people away BUT on the other hand it's a blast to explore additional things and try to write for them. The literalness is purely for the audience, both at the game and the reader, it adds an element of suspense and horror that a purely mental shift wouldn't accomplish. 

Same.

Same.

I'm not a big anime person so I'll take your word for it. Thanks for giving the story a chance, I appreciate it and hope you stick around on it. :)

My one complaint here is the foundational premise of "losing" a hand. 

Technically speaking, in multi-handed poker, everyone at the table who doesn't win the hand loses the hand.  Even if they fold their opening hand and forfeit their ante, they lost.  

It's kind of pedantic, I know, but it irks me.  

15 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

My one complaint here is the foundational premise of "losing" a hand. 

Technically speaking, in multi-handed poker, everyone at the table who doesn't win the hand loses the hand.  Even if they fold their opening hand and forfeit their ante, they lost.  

It's kind of pedantic, I know, but it irks me.  

You're absolutely right, but if we did that people would be changing all over the place and then our pacing goes right out the window. :P

For the purposes of the tournament, a loss occurs when a call or bet is made and that person or people then lose the hand. The blinds, except in the case of a bet where they have to call to keep playing, are safe from a loss if they just fold to a bet before the flop, this encourages people to be a little more cautious given the circumstances. 

At least that's what the rules of THIS tournament say. Sorry it irks you, but you're not wrong.

2 hours ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

You're absolutely right, but if we did that people would be changing all over the place and then our pacing goes right out the window. :P

For the purposes of the tournament, a loss occurs when a call or bet is made and that person or people then lose the hand. The blinds, except in the case of a bet where they have to call to keep playing, are safe from a loss if they just fold to a bet before the flop, this encourages people to be a little more cautious given the circumstances. 

At least that's what the rules of THIS tournament say. Sorry it irks you, but you're not wrong.

Well that's a definite barrier to anyone considering limping in with rags...

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Well that's a definite barrier to anyone considering limping in with rags...

You'd be surprised how little actual poker is in this story but, for the sake of argument, yes, the rules do put a hamper on such things. Given how fucked up this game is though, I don't think anyone's going to complain and if they did they'd probably be turned into a limp rag or something...

IV

"Tilt"

Beckah’s nose wrinkled as the smell of my accident wafted up from where I sat and I sheepishly apologized as I looked down at my hands and tried to calm myself down.

“Hey,” she said softly as she once again rubbed my back, “I’m sure your husband will be alright, sweetie.” she added.

I nodded but remained silent as cards were once again dealt and Beckah’s gentle touch disappeared as she picked up her cards. My hands trembled uncontrollably as I picked up my own cards and peeked at them, two kings greeting my vision and making me feel a little more at ease.

The hand moved forward with no one making any bets and the dealer commenced with the flop to reveal a two of diamonds, a six of clubs, and a king of spades to join my own heart and diamond pair. Bets were made and I called to continue playing, feeling a surge of adrenaline that my hand would see me taking the pot. The turn revealed another six, this one a spade, and more bets were made and I once again called only to be stunned when Killer Whale to my left declared his intentions to go all in.

“Put your money where your mouth is, chumps!” he sneered before laughing loudly at his own statement.

Everyone that was still in between us folded leaving me to decide whether or not I should call and potentially knock him out, or back down and ensure my time in the tournament continued.

“I call.” I heard myself saying, surprised out how confident my tone was despite the nervous flutter in my stomach.

Killer Whale looked shocked for a moment, nervously chuckling as he flipped over his cards to reveal a two and a six of his own to give him two pair.

I smiled at him and revealed my cards, the sight of his face dropping making me glad I’d called, glad to be so close to getting rid of this jerk early in the tournament.

The dealer laid out the river card, a four of hearts that did nothing for either of us, and that was the end of Killer Whale’s time in the tournament. He stood up without a word and backed away from the table before vanishing without a sound like he’d never existed.

Everyone at the table looked up to the giant monitors that sprang to life, showing the inside of a very nice house, a woman in the middle of vacuuming moving around the living room. Killer Whale appeared a second later, standing behind her motionless and silent just as he’d been before he disappeared. His costume disappeared, leaving him naked, his hilariously stubby penis answering to everyone that had met him why he was such a jerk as he began to shrink. The camera zoomed in and it became clear that he wasn’t shrinking, at least he wasn’t only shrinking, he was getting younger as well.

“Sarah!” he cried out to the vacuuming woman, causing her to scream and spin around.

“Michael? What are you doing here, I thought you were-” she started before the sight of him registered and she stopped and stared, watching as the rest of us were doing as he husband regressed before her eyes.

His stubbly facial hair receded into his skin, bringing screams of pain as each hair burrowed back into his face. The sturdy frame of a man that took many trips to the gym dwindled away as he reached puberty, the hair on his body following his facial hair’s lead and absorbing back into his skin bringing him to his knees as he screamed in agony. Sarah rushed to his side, hugging him and doing her best to console him as he grew younger and younger, the living room filled with the sickening cracks and pops of bone breaking and reforming to the man’s rapidly diminishing frame.

Sarah cried as she held her husband, an eerie silence hanging over the room as he passed out from the pain he was being subjected to. His teeth receded back into his gums as he left his prepubescence for childhood, waking back up in time for the chubbiness of toddlerhood to begin to puff his much smaller body up and for his teeth to vanish entirely as he pleaded for his wife to help him in some way, the message becoming garbled as the speech center of his brain shut down for good.

The eyes in the tournament hall remained glued to the screen as shocked gasps rang out at the sight of Sarah’s clothes vanishing, a meaty tendril snaking from between her legs and up the leg of the baby she now held, connecting to his bellybutton as infantile wails rang out from his wet, toothless mouth. The tendril tugged at him, trying to pull him from his wife’s arms and into the fleshy folds of her womanhood. She held him and allowed the umbilical cord to bring him to his new home as she supported his weak neck and tried to keep him from squirming out of her grasp. Sarah’s screams rose and drowned out the baby’s until he became silent and disappeared into her entirely, taking up residence in her newly grown womb as he shrank until he was barely larger than a gummy bear, his wife catching her breath before placing her hands on her stomach as she smiled and gently hummed to her unborn baby husband.

The monitor went black and the overhead speakers crackled to life causing more than a few people to jump in surprise. “Unbirthing may not be the miracle that childbirth is, folks, but rest assured Michael will have a second chance at life in another eight and a half months or so.” the voice said before breaking into a deeply unsettling chuckle.

With my stack of chips now twice the rest of the table, I decided to sit back and let the game play out a little before rejoining to make sure I didn’t get within range of someone being able to take me out.

“Excuse me, dealer?” I asked a few hands later.

The man raised an eyebrow but said nothing and didn’t look my way.

I pressed on. “Would it be possible for me to go change my diaper?” I asked, blushing as everyone else at the table smirked and looked at me.

A hand settled on my right shoulder. “I’ll change you.” a gruff voice said from behind me.

I looked up and saw a barrel chested man that was as big or bigger than the doorman standing behind me and looking down with a vacant stare.

I chuckled nervously. “Oh, that’s not nec-” I started to say before the man reached down and scooped me up from my seat as though I weighed nothing and knelt down to lay me on my back on the floor right behind my chair. “Here?!” I asked before he grabbed the pacifier clipped to my onesie and put it into my mouth without a word.

Beckah turned slightly and kept watch on me, smiling and giving me a little wave as the man went to work unbuttoning the snaps between my thighs and pushing the cloth up out of his way. “Oy, be gentle with the lil one, big fella, oy’ve taken quite the shine to ‘im.” she told the man.

There was a crackle of energy beside me and a diaper bag appeared on the floor out of nowhere as The Mountain that Daddy’s pulled the tapes on my diaper and opened it up revealing my mess to Beckah and anyone else that cared to look. He reached over to the newly appeared bag and pulled out a package of baby wipes and grabbed a wad of them from it, the sheets looking ludicrously small in his massive hand as he grabbed my ankles and lifted my bottom up to begin what I can only describe as the rough sex equivalent of a diaper change.

I blushed and closed my eyes as I felt my member stiffen as he plumbed my depths with his thick finger wrapped in the cool wipes.

“And me without my camera.” Beckah teased, her melodic chuckle making me glad I had my eyes closed.

I felt the exchange of diapers, the new one beneath my butt feeling twice as thick as the already thick one I’d been wearing, then the smell of powder came and rough hands smoothed the powder into my sensitive skin making me blush again as my hardness was massaged briefly before I was tucked away into the new diaper and it was taped in place.

“Aww, no happy ending for the wee lad?” Beckah cooed before chuckling once again.

The man redressed me and hoisted me up from the floor before depositing me back on my chair. “If there’s need for another change I will return.” he said mechanically.

I nodded and looked up at him. “Thank you,” I said softly as I let the pacifier drop from my mouth, “Sir.” I added, a pleasant tingle running up my spine as I remembered calling Daddy that so long ago.

“Oy, big fella!” Beckah called out as the man departed. “The boy looks a bit parched, might I get a bottle for him?” she asked.

The man fished into the diaper bag and retrieved a baby bottle and returned to hand it to her. “Neither of you may play while he drinks.” he grumbled.

Beckah gave a small salute. “You got it, Frankenstein!” she chirped before looking at me and giving her lap a pat. “C’mere, love.” she said sweetly.

I blushed and looked around at the table, all eyes once again on me before I slid off my chair and climbed up onto her lap, feeling impossibly small as she moved me around so I was laying back in the crook of her arm before the nipple of the bottle was guided into my mouth.

“Auntie Beckah knows how to take care of wee lil babies.” she whispered softly to me.

I looked up at her and felt something I hadn’t felt for a very long time, almost too long to remember it actually being real, a mother’s love. I closed my eyes and suckled on the nipple, the cool apple juice within the bottle feeling like heaven as it trickled down my throat, as I thought back to when I’d felt something like what I was feeling now.

Growing up, my mother wasn’t around much, she was a single mom and worked two jobs to keep us afloat financially. When she was around she was usually drunk to try and numb the pain of her hard life full of regret over the choices she’d made that led her to being an unwed teenage mother and later an alcoholic that lived in a one bedroom apartment where sleeping with a knife under your pillow in case someone broke in was par for the course. One night though, she came home crying and climbed into my little twin bed and she spooned me and kissed my head and told me she loved me and that I was the best thing that had ever happened to her. I fell back asleep feeling safe and loved for the first time I could remember, and a week later I came home from school to find her in the bathtub with her wrists split open and a note that just said “I’m sorry, Steven.”.

A tear rolled from the corner of my eye and I sniffled as I opened them, my vision blurred with hot tears as I looked up at Beckah and, for the briefest of moments, her wobbly visage looked like my mother, and then I was bawling and sputtering as juice went down the wrong pipe and the bottle was set aside on the table and Beckah was holding me to her and rubbing my back.

“Hey, what’s wrong, poppet?” she asked.

Everything hit all at once, the helplessness of being away from Daddy while crazy, terrifying magical things happened all around me, the uncertainty of whether I’d even see Daddy again and if I did would we both still be who we were before all of this started, the memory of my mom actually loving me and then abandoning me in the most selfish and damaging way possible, and finally, a total stranger being so impossibly kind and caring towards me that she triggered my brain into identifying her as a mother figure, it all fell on my brain and heart at once and left me a blubbering mess.

Beckah made gentle shushing sounds and guided my pacifier into my mouth as she held me to her. “It’s okay, Steven.” she said. “I didn’t mean to upset you, love.” she explained.

I shook my head and sniffled, throwing my arms around her and hugging her as tightly as I could manage, trying to convey to her that I wasn’t upset with her without speaking as I honestly couldn’t stop crying and sucking my pacifier to try and calm myself down.

“Jesus, take the fuckin’ brat out of here already!” the man with the tattoos from head to toe spat from behind me.

Beckah growled. “Shut yer fuckin’ gob, ya sideshow attraction!” she hissed.

“Ma’am, if he’s unable to play-” the dealer started.

“He’ll be fine, just give ‘em a bleedin’ minute!” Beckah screamed. She pulled me away from her and smiled at me. “Steven, I know yer dealin’ with some things right now, sweetie, but ya gotta get back in the game, okay?” she asked.

I wiped my eyes with the backs of my hands and nodded. “I twy, Mommy.” I said softly through my pacifier, not realizing what I’d just said as I climbed down from her lap and back into my seat as cards were dealt to me.

I looked at the cards and swallowed hard, an off suit ace and eight stared back at me. “The Dead Man’s hand.” I thought to myself as I looked around the table at all of the other players, none of which looked pleased with my behavior. Play moved around the table, calls being made and when it came to me I looked at my stack of chips and sighed heavily, letting my pacifier drop from my mouth, “All in.” I said simply.

“Steven!” Beckah exclaimed in surprise. “Don’t do this!” she pleaded.

The players around the table grumbled and folded until the tattooed man was up and he sucked air in through his teeth before nodding. “Call.” he said simply as he flipped his cards over to reveal a pair of aces. “Like taking candy from a whiny bitch baby.” he sneered.

Beckah folded and I turned over my cards and winced at the cutting laugh from the tattooed man.

The flop came revealing nothing useful to either of us, a four of clubs, a jack of hearts and a ten of spades. The tattooed man began to mock wave at me and I focused my attention on the cards being dealt, the turn revealing a nine of diamonds.

“C’mon, queen.” Beckah whispered quietly as she put her hand on my shoulder for support.

The river card came, a two of clubs, and just like that, it was over. I felt a tingle forming in my toes, not painful, just odd, like when your foot falls asleep. I looked down at my feet and watched as the baby blue booties dissolved from them, leaving my naked toes wiggling for a moment before a blinding pain stabbed into my back making me scream out in pain as the wiggling stopped and I found myself still willing my toes to wiggle but my body failing to do so. Beneath me, the chair I was sitting on began to creak and crack as the legs bent and twisted in on themselves to form wheels and the backrest sprouted a strap that snaked around my torso and it became clear what fetish I’d been dealt, one for disabled people in wheelchairs.

“He can’t feel it, folks, but that diaper he was wearing is still there and is now quite necessary!” the overhead voice announced with a malicious chuckle.

New memories appeared in my brain, a fall from a tree I’d never seen or climbed before when I was twelve leaving me paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of my life. The timeline of my life warped to accommodate this new reality, choices I’d made being altered to account for my lack of mobility. Gone were the struggles of school, my time in the hospital after my accident turning me into quite the withdrawn academic leading to a scholarship at a far better university. I began to cry as the memories of being a prostitute began to vanish, knowing that without that path being visited I would never have met Jonathon, and then that night in the diner came to mind and went as simply as skipping forward in a movie. His features faded from memory, our wedding and the life we’d shared evaporated as though they’d never existed, because in my new reality they never had.

I closed my eyes and focused as hard as I could to hold on to the knowledge that he was here and that we were in love, but those thoughts slipped away like sand in my fingers, and I was left with the knowledge that I’d come here alone and that a friend was watching my dog and my my apartment for me until I came back. I didn’t notice the ring on my finger absorbing into the digit, the pale outline of it fading as the spot tanned to match the rest of my skin tone, and complete the removal of any trace that my husband and Daddy ever existed in my life.

To Be Continued...

• Like 1

You're really pushing my boundaries with this story, but I can't seem to stop reading it! I hate how depressing that ending is but I love how powerful the emotion behind it is. It's twisted and unsettling and wrong but here I am reading and eagerly awaiting more. Are you a wizard? Have you put a spell on me?! :P

Keep up the great work!

5 hours ago, TheMommyM said:

You're really pushing my boundaries with this story, but I can't seem to stop reading it! I hate how depressing that ending is but I love how powerful the emotion behind it is. It's twisted and unsettling and wrong but here I am reading and eagerly awaiting more. Are you a wizard? Have you put a spell on me?! :P

Keep up the great work!

Yeah, this thing isn't for the faint of heart or the casual observer, I guess you could say you'd have to be...(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■), pot committed..to keep reading...I'll see myself out. :P

Thank you for reading, please discontinue reading if you're uncomfortable with the subject matter, I don't want anyone to have negative emotions because of what I've written. :)

16 hours ago, Cya said:

It is very hard hitting thus far, especially that ending. You're a breath of fresh air!

Not everyone would agree with you, but it means a lot that you think that about me! Thank you!

8 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Holy...... I thought the Unbirthing was messed up but damn, that ending. Sweet fudge, that was downright diabolical. Pushing boundaries isn't even the half of it. Bravo, very creative. 

Thank you! Remember, don't read this if it's troubling to you, I don't want anyone to feel seriously uncomfortable, just uncomfortable enough to still enjoy the ride...if that makes sense.