LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

Hmm, if Zoe takes him, her family will likely expect her to breastfeed him exclusively and take his teeth. Sean may even go with Zoe willingly and after the first breastfeeding session, may not even care his teeth get taken. Depending on how her maternal instincts go, Zoe might even change him to a girl.

The other option if Zoe wants to go the heroic route, is dig up dirt on Alexa, use Joseph to spring her trap and then escape back to our dimension with Sean and live in exile with him before Joseph realizes he got played.

Or it turns into a 3 way pileup, and Joseph wins and dumps the now useless Sean off at a Littles Mill to be a breeder the rest of his life.

I can’t wait for the next chapter to come out this story has been one of my favorites to read and can’t wait to read what happens next or who will adopted Sean??? Unless he makes it back to his own dimension 

9 hours ago, mgray said:

I can’t wait for the next chapter to come out this story has been one of my favorites to read and can’t wait to read what happens next or who will adopted Sean??? Unless he makes it back to his own dimension 

Really hope he ends up home after his mom snaps and goes Hulk Mom when he doesn't come home on time and and comes and spanks the amazonian  world to angry hulk mom bits. :)

Love that everyone enjoyed the latest chapter, next one should be out hopefully this weekend, depending on real life stuff. I also wanted to share a requested commission pic based on the story. The picture is of the main character Sean when he was being pushed around in the stroller a few chapters ago while at the Aquarium. It's not completely accurate since Sean was only in pull-ups (at the time) and in this one, he is in a diaper. I chose it, because it's far more cuter!

I know this is a story form, if this is not allowed, I'll gladly take it off if need be.

I based the characters appearance off of a anime/manga character. Can you guess which one? 

dekualt_1_by_muy_x_de682ep-pre.jpg

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, crono said:

Love that everyone enjoyed the latest chapter, next one should be out hopefully this weekend, depending on real life stuff. I also wanted to share a requested commission pic based on the story. The picture is of the main character Sean when he was being pushed around in the stroller a few chapters ago while at the Aquarium. It's not completely accurate since Sean was only in pull-ups (at the time) and in this one, he is in a diaper. I chose it, because it's far more cuter!

I know this is a story form, if this is not allowed, I'll gladly take it off if need be.

I based the characters appearance off of a anime/manga character. Can you guess which one? 

Sora from kingdom hearts?

Yay I can't wait. I have a feeling Zoe will spend some time in diapers and a red butt, before she gets the upper hand. Who knows, she might like it lol. I'm excited now.

I love the story and love your writing. 

The picture is adorable. It would look better if the hand giving Sean the pacifier was larger.  But I understand this was from another story. 

Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)

12 hours ago, crono said:

Hope we get to read the new chapter this weekend Chrono Sempai! :)

The hair resembles someone I've seen before, is it from a sci-fi anime or does it have to do with time travel?

I hope you're doing okay. Since there hasn't been an update or word from you. In times like this I get worried when people are quiet for a while. I just wish you good mental,  emotional and physical health. ♥️

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Guilend said:

I hope you're doing okay. Since there hasn't been an update or word from you. In times like this I get worried when people are quiet for a while. I just wish you good mental,  emotional and physical health. ♥️

Thanks for heads-up. I'm still updating the chapter.  It's done,  just doing some minor revisions to some dialogue which takes a while. 

On 10/15/2020 at 11:17 PM, Pierry Louys said:

Sora from kingdom hearts?

I can see that with his hair color.  But it's actually based on deku from my hero academia just with brown hair instead of green. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry for the long delay. Lot's of boring real life stuff going on. I've got a brand new chapter for you all! 

It does involve a character I mentioned a few chapters ago. I would recommend reading one of the earlier chapters, it helps the narrative. I will also be explaining Sean's recent behavior in the next chapter. It's not what most would presume. Anyhow enjoy!

Chapter 14

Zoe was thankful that she kept a spare tooth brush in her purse. She never found a need for it up until now as she looked over herself in a mirror while inside Sean's bathroom, brushing her teeth.

I'm so glad that my parents believed my blatant lie. I just hope they don't keep on insisting on having Sean visit them. If they found out that he was a little, they would try to regress him on the spot.” Zoe thought back to the call she made with her parents. She did her best to make her folks convinced that she was putting in some overtime work with her job. And technically she was but for her own personal benefit.

At some point, I'm going to have to make a decision on how to handle Sean's situation. I would never be able to forgive myself if he ends up in Alexa's control...He's needs to be protected!” Zoe exited the bathroom and then entered the bedroom to look down at Sean, sleeping contently on his mattress. The bed sheets were off to the side, which allowed Zoe to get a full view of Sean sleeping in just his diaper.

I took on this job, thinking that I could prove that I don't need a little in my life...That turned out to be completely wrong...I want to adopt him so badly but not at the cost of his freedom.” Zoe knew that she would have to wake Sean up soon. As much as she loved watching him sleep. He needed to get changed for his upcoming work day.

Later today, I'll check out the ads for new jobs and one bedroom apartments...Just in case.” Zoe knew that if she adopted Sean, she would immediately need to have another job lined up and also a place for the two of them to live peacefully together. Working at Diamond Tours would be to dangerous given Alexa's reputation and what her reaction would be if Sean did actually quit.

Zoe took a moment and brushed Sean's hair with her hand. She would have preferred to get back in bed and just waste the day watching movies while holding onto Sean, but that would only end up hurting the two in the long run.

Wakey wakey, my wittle partner!” Zoe started to rub her hand on Sean's stomach in order to wake him from his peaceful slumber. Zoe already had been up for a few hours and already retrieved her clothes along with Sean's from Trisha's place. She wanted to be as prepared as possible for the upcoming day. Apparently, Sean was feeling the opposite as he slowly moved about.

Ugh...Just five more minutes...Ugh!” Sean curled his body as a slight draft of the cold air hit him. The mornings were always the worst part of the day for him. It was his greatest form of procrastination. Even the loud crinkling sounds coming from his diaper, were not enough to deter him from staying asleep.

If you are going to be that way, I just may have to end up having to change you...You okay with that?” Zoe asked as she wiggled his toes in a playful way.

Uh...Wha...Whatever.” Sean wasn't even paying attention to Zoe's words. All he wanted, was to sleep for a few more hours and not worry about anything except getting even more shut-eye.

I guess you have left me no choice. We only have a half hour until we have to leave. Don't blame me for your adorably cute laziness.” Zoe started to rip off the tapes as she prepared to remove the diaper off of him. But before she did, she was caught by surprise to see that Sean had used the diaper for it's intended purpose, as the insides of the padded undergarment were completely soaked.

If he wore a pull-up instead, it would have easily leaked through. Wearing a diaper was the best choice after all.” Zoe then grabbed a plastic bag and threw the used diaper in it before turning her attention back on her sleeping partner.

I...Still haven't told him the truth...I'm such a coward.” Zoe felt that every time that Sean had a accident, that it was her own doing. She was the catalyst for the issues with his bladder. She never intended for him to be in diapers but she couldn't ignore the fact that she was enjoying the experience.

Now's not the time to dwell on my past mistakes. I need to get him ready for the day!” Zoe put aside her thoughts as she grabbed some baby wipes and started to wipe Sean's privates with precision after holding his feet up in the air.

Zoe was amazed that Sean continued to sleep away even as he was being changed. Zoe then grabbed a bottle of baby powder and started applying it to his lower half.

At least, he doesn't seem to be disliking it. Then again, he looks to be a deep sleeper.” After applying the powder, Zoe then grabbed the plastic bag containing the used diaper and brought it to the living room and then threw it in a garbage bin.

I'll deal with that later, for now, let's get Sean into a nice fresh diapy!” Zoe opened Sean's closet door and took out another diaper and walked back into the bedroom with it. The amazonian smiled as Sean continued to sleep away, undisturbed. She then lifted his legs back in the air as she prepared the fresh new diaper.

I wonder if Sean would actually enjoy going to daycare? If I end up adopting him, he would have to spend every weekday there, while I'm at work. It's the only option for the two of us to live together.” Zoe's instincts were in full swing as she placed the new diaper under his butt. Sean was still unaware of what was occurring as he stayed blissfully asleep.

Wait...What am I doing? ..,Damn it!... Sean doesn't need diapers in the day time! Shit, I need to get it together!” Zoe stopped herself from attaching the tapes to the front of the diaper, after realizing that her mind and body were acting on auto-pilot.

If I also adopt him, he would need be diapered at all times. The daycare's would not allow him to be in boxers or even pull-ups for that matter.” Zoe then placed the diaper that she was about to put Sean in, inside his bathroom. She was thinking that it would best to be saved for later if needed. Zoe then looked inside Sean's dressing drawers and found a few pair's of boxers for him to wear. She grabbed one and then went over to the bed, where he was laying quietly.

I don't think even a earthquake would wake him at this point...But I know exact weakness, hehe.” Zoe started to tickle Sean near his belly button with her hands, Sean quickly opened his eyes, but instead of laughter, he was whimpering slightly.

Zoe! I was sleeping! Why did you wake me?” Sean started to rub his eyes as he slowly sat up on the mattress. His mood was obviously not in the most brightest spot. Zoe couldn't help but giggle at how cute he sounded while in his dazed mood.

Sorry about that, but today is a work day. So we can't spend all day sleeping, unfortunately. So I need you to get dressed so we won't be late!” Zoe watched as Sean laid back down on the bed, not taking her words seriously enough.

Ugh...Can I leave the changing to you while I sleep this off...I just...Need a few more minutes...That's all. Zoe wanted to argue with Sean about his lax attitude, but after seeing how innocent and adorable he looked, she just sighed and decided to take charge of his changing. He did give her permission after all.

Very well, my stubborn sweet little guy!” Zoe kissed Sean on the forehead. She then started to put the boxers up his ankles before stopping. She knew that Sean's bladder issues were not just isolated during the night. It was possible that he could have a accident while in the morning, based on the prior day.

Until we get your bladder issues resolved, I think we should just stick with pull-ups in the morning. I better not getting any flack from you. I got your permission, after all!” Zoe winked at the sleeping boy as she removed the boxers and then grabbed a new pair of the pinkish looking pull-ups and then pulled them up Sean's legs.

Even though they are girlish, you really look good in them.” After getting the pull-ups around Sean's waist, she picked him up and started to pat him on the butt.

Huh? Something wrong, Zoe?” Sean asked as he started to feel a bit awkward, which caused him to finally stay awake.

Zoe felt so at peace with herself as she patted his padded pull-up while holding him near her chest. Their was no sign of resistance from Sean as he awaited for a answer.

Nothing at all. I just so grateful to have you in my life.” Zoe then sat Sean back on the bed as she went over his other forms of clothing. Zoe was surprised to see Sean sticking his feet in the air, which allowed her to easily get his socks on, she then helped him into a pair of white jean shorts and then a plain black t-shirt.

Are you really sure that your okay with me changing you like this? I don't want to be a bother.” Zoe asked as she carried him into the living room, curious as to why Sean was being so open with her.

It's not really a issue...I'm just not a morning person. Plus I trust you. Your a good amazonian, unlike all the others.” Sean then hugged Zoe tightly which caught her by surprise. She started to wonder if Sean would be more accepting of being adopted, despite the obvious major drawbacks. It was a question that would have to wait.

I'm going to fix us some scrambled eggs. Would you like some coffee to start your day?” Zoe asked as as she placed Sean onto the recliner.

Pretty please. I don't feel like I can be myself without it.” Sean saw that his watch and badge were on the coffee table, he grabbed them along with the ring that he was given. He still felt that they were not needed as he fully trusted Zoe with his entire being. He didn't even question as to why he felt that way. Right now, the only thing on his mind was that he wanted to be held by her, a feeling that never dispersed after the whole theater incident.

Last night...Was I really diapered?” Sean said quietly too himself. All he could remember was that he fell asleep on Zoe's stomach and he found it to be the most pleasant experience in quite some time.

Sean took out a anti-regression pill, he started to look over it, thinking that if he stopped taking them, that his bladder issues would be resolved. The only drawback is that he would be vulnerable to the mental regression stages that the amazonians used on his kind.

Be sure to take that pill before going out. It's important that you keep your mentality protected at all costs.” Zoe stated as she placed a plate of scrambled eggs along with a cup of coffee, mixed with cream and sugar on the table.

Sean nodded his head and took the pill without question. As long as Zoe knew what she was doing, it was going to be alright. But he still wanted to ask her a question about the pills.

Zoe...Do you think these anti-regression pills have some sort of side-effect to them? Such as the possibility of weakening my bladder muscles? It would make sense, given with all that has happened to me.”

I... Don't believe so. But I'll ask my bosses just in case, after I drop you off.” Zoe nearly stuttered with her words. She knew the truth. At some point she needed to tell Sean about the bladder pills that Alexa gave her. But now wasn't the time.

Zoe watched silently as Sean enjoyed his morning breakfast, her instincts were telling her to feed him herself but she brushed aside the feelings. She wanted Sean to regain a sense of normalcy, especially with how last night played out.

You got a little smudge on your cheek!” Zoe couldn't help herself after Sean finished his breakfast as she went over and used a napkin to wipe his face clean. Much to her surprise, he didn't say a word in objection as he stood up after cleaning around his mouth.

So, who will I be interviewing today? Sean asked as he stretched his arms and legs a bit. He finally felt wide awake and alert. His mind kept telling him that something was definitely off, as he could smell the baby powder from inside the pull-up that he was wearing. He just brushed it aside, wanting to focus on the day ahead.

Good question, I should have received all the details via text message as of last night. Let me take a look at all the details.” Zoe pulled out her phone so she could review the location that she would be bringing Sean too.

Jade...Alexander...This cannot be a coincidence...That's Alexa's sister.” Zoe said silently to herself. As she put her phone away after receiving her orders from her boss.

Something wrong?” Sean asked as he walked right up to where Zoe was standing.

It's alright. I suppose...Listen Sean, if you start to feel uncomfortable with your interview today, I want you to call me immediately and I'll come to pick you up, okay?”

Sure thing, but I think I'll be good. I just need to have more confidence in myself!” Sean gave a thumbs up to Zoe, wanting to show her that he was capable of handling himself, despite all the recent accidents.

You are certainly a determined wittle one. I guess we should get going soon.” Zoe kissed Sean on his forehead, which caused Sean to smile and giggle quietly to himself.

Why do I feel so excited all of a sudden? This doesn't make any sense.” Sean questioned himself as Zoe opened the front door. Sean then grabbed his notebook and pen that he would be needed for today's work related appointment.

I trust that you have everything?” Zoe asked as she closed the front door.

I believe so.” Sean held his hands up in the air, he wondered why his body was acting on it's own as Zoe looked over at him.

Looks like a wittle someone here, wants to be a bit lazy wazy today, isn't that right?” Zoe asked as she picked Sean up and held him near her chest.

Hehe! I guess so!” Sean nestled his face on Zoe's cheek. The warmth coming from Zoe's body was making Sean act out of the ordinary and Zoe knew that something was amiss.

I really should be concerned with the way he is acting lately...But he's so adorable and as long as he's happy, that's all that matters” Zoe then patted Sean's butt after locking the front door, she decided to hold onto his apartment keys, thinking that it was best for her to hold onto them, going forward.

I don't want this to ever end!...But why?” Sean kept questioning himself as he laid his head on Zoe's chest while she carried him down to her car. In one moment, Sean felt that being held by Zoe was the only thing in the world that mattered in the world but on the other hand he felt that he was losing a part of himself.

I managed to clean out the booster seat as much as possible, early this morning, but in the end, I had to borrow another blanket from Trisha and had use it to cover the seat. I hope you don't mind.” Zoe asked as she opened the passenger door.

Can't I just sit on your lap instead? Pretty please!” Sean asked as he looked up at her with a pleading look.

As much as I would love too, it goes against the safety regulations. We both would get in trouble if we got pulled over by the cops. I don't want to see your tushy mistakenly sent to a orphanage. And I bet you don't want me to end up in a jail cell, do you?” Zoe asked as she brushed Sean's hair as she continued to hold him, near her chest.

Sean nodded his head in agreement with Zoe while whimpering slightly. He still clung to her, not wanting to let go. Zoe just smiled, happy with how affectionate he was with her.

Zoe could feel that her maternal instincts were kicking in, She needed to do something before she acted on impulse.

Listen Sean, how about after the work day is over, I'll gladly hold you until bed time, how does that sound?”

You promise?” Sean asked with a determined look.

Yes...I promise my adorable wittle one. I will smother you with lots of love.” Zoe then rubbed her cheek with Sean's, which allowed her to place Sean into the covered booster seat.

Sean just put his thumb into his mouth as a way to cope with the sudden surge of emotions running through him.

It's not fair. I don't wanna work! I just wanna be held!” Sean kept telling himself repeatedly in his mind after Zoe buckled him in and started the vehicle.

After ten minutes of driving, Sean started to question as to why he was sucking on his thumb, yet again. He knew it wasn't normal but he also felt that it was needed at the moment. It was a inner conflict that he couldn't fully comprehend.

Perhaps I should get you a pacifier. It's far more sanitary than a thumb, hehe.” Zoe joked to herself, which caused Sean to quickly remove his thumb from his mouth in embarrassment.

Stop talking like that! I'm a fully grown adult. I'm completely capable of keeping things under control!” Sean tried to sound mature and serious even though he didn't feel much like a adult due to the soft padding of the pull-up that he was currently wearing.

After I drop you off, I've got to head to Diamond Central and start my daily report and online assignments. It's not going to be a fun couple of hours. If only my job was dedicated to looking after you, that would be the ideal situation, but alas, we cannot always get what we want, can we? My little bundle of joy!” Zoe used her right hand to start tickling Sean in the booster seat as she used her left hand to continue to maintain the steering.

Please Zoe! No more tickle attacks!” Sean felt a oddly warm sensation in his pull-ups, but was too entranced with Zoe to fully pay attention to what was happening within his padded undergarment.

Sorry, I just can't help myself. You are so wide open, that I just have too. It's your fault!” Zoe then stuck her tongue out at her partner in a playful manner. Sean then response by sticking his tongue at her.

Next time. I will be the one doing the tickling!” Sean said as he could feel the vehicle coming to a complete stop.

I'll be looking forward to it!” Zoe exited the car and then opened the passenger door, helping Sean out of the booster seat.

So where are we now?” Sean asked as he looked around the area. He noticed that they were in a gated community, surrounded by similar looking town houses.

The house in front of us, will be the one wear you will be having your next interview. It will be with a amazonian woman named Jade Alexander.”

That name...Sounds kinda familiar.” Sean replied as Zoe nonchalantly carried him to the front door. Sean put his arms around Zoe's neck as they stood at the entrance.

It should be, it's Alexa's sister.” Zoe said with a serious tone in her voice.

Ugh...I'm guessing that this was a personal request from her.” Sean said with a look of disgust.

Most likely...And that is why you need to be careful. I don't know anything about this Jade person, but just make sure to stay focused on your job and be sure to call me if anything goes off plan. No matter what, I'll be picking you up in five hours, if I don't hear anything from you.”

Sean looked rather worried. He still felt that he needed to do his job, but he knew that every interview that he had been doing at this point had not turned out to meet his personal expectations.

After Zoe knocked on the door, Sean couldn't help himself and held onto Zoe very tightly.

Why am I relying on Zoe so much? Damn it! I don't understand anything anymore.” Sean kept his thoughts to himself as he continued to question his every decision.

Hello? What can I do for you?” A woman with short curly black hair, opened the door, she looked to be wearing a standard shirt and pants but with a cooking apron over it. Their was a smell of chocolate coming from her clothes, which told Sean that this amazonian was in the process of cooking something rather delicious, which started to make his mouth water.

Jade Alexander?” Zoe asked

Yes?”

My partner Sean has a appointment with you and your little today. I'm here to drop him off.” Zoe sounded less than pleased. While she didn't want to judge this woman that she had just met. She wanted to keep Sean safe at all costs.

Oh my! So you are Sean! I've heard so much about you from my sister. I'm so glad to finally meet you.” Jade held her hands together as she spoke up. She clearly looked over overjoyed to see him. Sean was surprised to not see any malicious intent in her eyes unlike with her sister, Alexa.

Before I hand him over to you, are you aware of the implications that were mandated for littles that are employed by the government?” Zoe wanted to make sure that this amazonian was aware of the current regulations that protected Sean from mental regression and adoption.

I know. It's such a funny rule of law, but I will abide by it. So you can rest easy.” Jade walked forward and held out her hands, as she awaited for the exchange.

Sean remained quiet, feeling that he would only make things more awkward by speaking up.

Zoe just wanted to keep Sean in her arms and take him away from everything related to this job. But that would have been selfish and could end up hurting his already slim chances of going back to his dimension.

Now Sean, I need you to be on your best behavior. I promise to keep my phone available at all times, so don't feel afraid to contact me at any time, okay?” Zoe asked as she placed her forehead on Sean's.

I...Will do so...” Sean felt so secure and conflicted at the same time. He wanted to feel embarrassed by how she was treating him, but instead he felt at ease with her words.

Oh my! Such a lovely relationship you two have. I could almost mistake you for being his mommy, hehe.” Jade laughed to herself as she took Sean from Zoe's hands.

Zoe wasn't pleased with her ill timed joke as she handed over Sean's notebook and pen that he would be needing for his job.

Huh!? We are just partners!” Sean blurted out, feeling slightly ashamed of himself.

I'm just kidding. I know that you are a big boy that can take care of himself. But I'm still looking forward to spending time with you. I'm sure my daughter will be very excited as well, she's also a portal little as well.” Jade shut the door, before Zoe could get another word in.

Damn it. I feel like I just got punched in the gut.” Zoe wanted to kick down the door and take Sean from that unpleasant amazonian woman but she used all of her will power to retrain herself and walked back to her car.

I just need to keep myself together. I should have more faith in Sean. He's capable of handling himself...But I do wonder...” Zoe knew that she had a package of spare pull-ups in the back seat. She questioned if she should go back and give them to Sean as a spare option..

No! That would be a insult to Sean. I can only hope that he doesn't have another accident.” Zoe assumed that Sean's bladder would return to normal as long as he stayed away from the bladder blaster pills that Alexa gave her.

I really should get to work, nothing good will come from just sitting here in the car.” Zoe started her vehicle as she headed off to Diamond Tours main office.

While Sean was saddened that he couldn't say goodbye to Zoe, he was surprised to hear that Jade's daughter was actually a portal little. It gave him hope that he could finally speak to someone that was stuck in this dimension. Perhaps he could get some insight and perspective from this unknown portal little.

So how long have you been in our wonderful world, Sean?” Jade asked as she continued to carry him down the hallway.

Over a week now. It's been... A unusual experience.” Sean felt like that he had been in the amazonian world for over a half year but in reality it had only been over a week.

Unbelievable. It really feels like I've lost track of time itself.” Sean said to himself as Jade carried him into another room.

Don't worry, you will grow more accustomed to our way of living after another week or two. My adopted daughter took longer to assimilate with our culture after she got fired from her job. I think you two will get along quite nicely.” Jade said as she placed Sean onto a changing table. Sean noticed that the room they entered was a nursery. The walls were bright purple with pictures of cartoon animals on every side of the room.

Why are we in here?” Sean asked as his anxiety started to grow. He started to get a bigger picture of what was about to happen to him.

I'm just going to get you changed before I let you play with my daughter. I can't have you walking around in such icky looking clothing.” Jade started to remove Sean's shoes which caused him to take a deep breathe in suprise.

Wait...WAIT WAIT!” I'm not here to play! I'm suppose to be doing my job and interviewing you and your daughter.” Sean could feel the despair flowing through him as Jade removed his socks by that point.

Sean watched as his ring, necklace and cell phone were put to the side. It was almost like he was frozen in disbelief. He kept thinking that he should resist but he knew that would only insight more drama and he wanted to avoid any complications.

I don't mind you interviewing us, but it won't be in such unsightly clothing. Just relax and I'll have you in something more appropriate. Now please lift your arms for me!” Jade's words were like a brick wall. Sean couldn't find a way to reason with her. He could try to use violence but that was a last resort and that this wasn't worth the effort as of yet.

Is this really necessary? Can't we find some sort of compromise?” Sean didn't want to give in to this woman's demands so easily. He felt that she was going to far, but wasn't sure if the the recent regulations protected him from this type of treatment.

I wouldn't be doing this if you were potty trained. I heard from my sister that you are having several naughty accidents per day. It would be irresponsible of me to let you walk around my house without proper protection.”

Sean had no response to her statement, since it was technically true even though he felt that his accidents were the cause of foul play. He figured that he should just accept his fate and just get it over with. His main objective was to interview this woman and her little. He wasn't being adopted by her, so that gave him some solace to his situation.

After removing Sean's shirt, Jade gently pushed Sean's chest so that he was laying on the changing table. He caught a better glimpse of room or rather the nursery that he was currently in. Whomever this portal little was that Jade adopted, she was living the typical life of a infant. Their was a crib in the corner, along with a rocking horse and chair Their was plenty of babyish looking furniture around the room that made Sean feel that he would be speaking with a portal little that was already mentally regressed beyond the point of having a proper conversation.

I can see why my older sister finds you interesting. You really are a cute one!” Jade said as she started to remove Sean's pants. Sean kept his attention to the side. He wasn't in the mood for conversing while being changed like a baby.

Alexa...Just what is she trying to achieve? I need get some answers out of this Jade person so I can be more prepared and have some sort back-up plan” Sean could feel his pants falling down his ankles as he laid there, blushing as he allowed this stranger to have her way with him.

My my! Aren't you a big boy. Wearing pull-ups are we?! I don't see them all too often. Most little's are usually in their cute diapy's!” Sean wanted to say something in his defense but now that he was in just his pull-up, he felt that any response would be hallow and amount to nothing in the current situation.

It feels like I'm being changed every day...This has to end at some point!” Sean stated in his mind as he looked up at Jade. The amazonian stared down at Sean with a concerned look on her face , apparently she was reviewing Sean's pull-ups for some apparent reason.

Is something wrong?” Sean asked as he slowly tried to sit-up and see what was on the amazonians mind.

Hmm...Your pull-ups...Let me check something.” Jade used her right hand and pressed on the front of Sean's pull-ups, making the boy gasp in shock. Even though Sean was surprised to feel the amazonians hand pressed on his privates. He was more shocked to feel the warm damp feeling coming from within.

No way...It just can't be!” Sean took a glimpse at the pull-ups. He noticed that the flower decorations on the undergarment had disappeared, which meant that he had used them for their intended purpose.

I think someone is in need of a fresh change! Such a super soaker, yes you are!” Jade pinched Sean's cheek as he sat their in awe. He was dumbfounded by what just occurred.

When did I wet myself? And how come I didn't even notice? I can't actually be getting used to this, am I?” Sean was alarmed that he was sitting in a wet undergarment but also the fact that he never checked himself at any point. Given how warm the pull-up was, it meant that it hadn't been too long since the accident had taken place.

I didn't see you come in with any spare pull-ups. But that's alright! I have plenty of my daughter's diapers to go around. Just sit back and relax, I'll be done in just a jiffy!” Jade said with a mild look of amusement. Sean could tell that she had plenty of experience with changing littles as she wasted no time and removed his wet pull-ups off of him.

Is their something I can do? Something I can say?” Sean stared at the bright purple ceiling, trying to come up with a solution to his recent ordeal but nothing came up as Jade started to wipe his butt with some wipes as she kept his legs up in the air. Sean couldn't move a inch as he laid their, silently.

I think it's for the best that you stay in diapers. Not only are they more absorbent, but they are far nicer looking as well!” Jade applied the baby powder with the carefulness and gentleness that only came from experience.

This is just embarrassing...At least with Zoe I can I can manage....What the fuck am I thinking!” Sean spent the rest of the time on the changing table arguing with himself. It was the only thing that could distract him as a fresh new diaper being placed under his butt.

My baby girl has told me a lot about portal littles. It's truly amazing that your kind can actually survive on your own. I just can't picture it, even with my wild imagination.” Jade finished applying the tapes to the diaper, finishing her job with quick precision.

I've been diapered...Yet again.” As Sean slowly sat up again, he could hear and feel the crinkling noises from the undergarment that he was wearing. He noticed that the diapers were fairly typical looking, They were the traditional white but with purple tapes on the sides.

Alexa was right, you really are made for diapers. I just wish that she wasn't such a narcissist, given her personality. I'll be back in a moment with your new shirt!” Jade winked at Sean before heading to the closet.

Unbelievable. I was suppose to be having a normal interview. But here I am...Already in a damn diaper...All this has happened because I had a another accident. What's happening to me!?” Sean started to think about Zoe, he felt like everything would be alright once she came to pick him up. She would keep him safe and secure. She was his sanctuary. Sean started to suck on his thumb again as his thoughts were purely focused on Zoe.

All right This should be perfect!” After finding a long purple shirt for Sean, Jade noticed that he was sucking on his thumb while sitting quietly on the changing table. She then decided to open one of the drawers near her as she started to look for something to go along with the shirt.

This is so stupid. I just want to do my job and go home. Zoe is waiting for me!” Sean kept looking at his toes as he clamped his feet together while looking over his new diaper.

Sorry for the wait, I got a clean shirt for you, now please raise both your hands for me!” Jade's constant positive attitude did have some effect on Sean's decision, as he blindly took his thumb out of his mouth and raised his hands in the air.

This is a regular long shirt. I don't have any clean onesies for you, so you will have to make do with this.” After Jade helped Sean into his new shirt, he quickly reviewed it and noticed that it was purple, which matched the theme with this nursery colors. He also noticed that it went down to his knees, which allowed it to cover his diaper, a surprise but a welcome one.

I've got one more thing for you. Can you please open your cute wittle mouth for me?” Sean was hesitant to obey, but since this amazonian was asking nicely, he complied and opened it. Sean soon felt a rubbery substance entering his mouth. He soon realized that a pacifier pushed inside.

That should be more comfortable and sanitary than a thumb. And don't you worry, this pacifier is a specially made one. It doesn't have any of the mental regression effects that the majority have. My daughter specifically asked me to have a couple of these made for her. While I'm not a fan of them, I'll do almost anything to keep my bundle of joy, happy. So how about we go visit her and have some play time together.!” Jade with her obvious amazonian strength, picked Sean up and placed him over her shoulder.

BUT! But I need my notebook and pen! I Can't do my job without them!” Sean tried to speak, but instead the only thing that could be coming out of his mouth, was the sucking sounds that he was making from the pacifier which was a cause of concern to his mental well-being.

That's a good boy! I'm so proud of how you are behaving. Most portal littles apparently have a attitude problem from what I've heard. You will make a amazonian mommy very happy someday, I can almost guarantee it!” Jade started to pat Sean's diaper. He felt so defeated and useless as he was carried out of the nursery.

Sean was at a loss, he felt like he had no choice but to go with the flow and was uncertain as to what going to happen next as Jade continued to carry him back in the hallway.

Is this all I can do for myself?” Sean kept wondering if the path of lease resistance was really working out for him as he was carried into another room.

Rebecca! I have a special playmate for you!” As Jade entered another room, Sean noticed that it the area he entered looked like a indoor playground with a small jungle gym, playing blocks, and even more stuffed animals than what even Abby had in her nursery. Sean assumed that this room was specifically made as a playroom, it looked similar to the daycare that he visited with Trisha a few days ago.

Sean looked down to see a girl of a similar age as his, sitting on her obviously padded butt.

I see... Thank you so much, mommy!” As Sean was placed on the carpet floor, he noticed that the little sitting opposite to him was currently using a pink colored laptop. He was surprised that a little would be allowed to use such a adult oriented device. Rebecca then turned her attention from the laptop and focused her eyes onto Sean. She apparently was scanning him from head to toe. Sean felt rather awkward as he sat their in just a long shirt and diaper. It didn't help that he was sucking consistently on the pacifier.

I'll be back in a moment with your ba ba's, I hope you two get along together!” Jade giggled to herself with a innocent looking smile before exiting the playroom, leaving the two portal littles all alone.

Sean took the next moment to look over at this Rebecca girl. He thought the name sounded familiar but wasn't sure as to where.

Rebecca sighed at she continued to look over at Sean. She seened rather disappointed as she kept her attention on him. Sean noticed that she was wearing a purple legless onesie along with similar colored socks and a bow in her short curly, light brownish hair. Apparently purple was the color of choice in this household.

Just great...I put in so much effort into finally meeting with you and it turns out that you have already been mentally regressed. I actually had high hopes for you...This really blows.” Rebecca stated as she stretched her arms out in the air.

Wait! I'm not mentally regressed, what the hell are you talking about!?” Sean tried to speak, but instead of words, only the constant sucking noises could be heard from the pacifier in his mouth. He quickly noticed his folly and removed the soother from his mouth.

I'm not regressed! So don't start judging others so quickly!” Sean said with a serious tone in his voice.

Oh wow! You can actually speak. I'm so glad to hear that! Perhaps there is some hope for you just yet.” Rebecca said as she manuevered herself onto her knees.

Umm...My name is Sean Draven and I'm...” Before Sean could finish introducing himself, Rebecca lifted his long shirt to see the thickly padded diaper hiding underneath it.

HEY! What the hell was that for!?” Sean quickly slapped her hand away as he covered the view of the diaper with his shirt.

Even though you have not been mentally regressed, you still have found yourself in a diaper...I guess I should not be surprised. That usually happens to most littles that end up visiting this dimension. It's pretty much a guarantee if you have also been employed by Diamond Tours.” Rebecca then stuck her hand on her butt, which caused a loud crinkling sound to be heard. While Sean was not all that surprised to see her in a diaper, he was amazed to find out that not only could she speak fluently, but she was well aware of Diamond Tours and their ongoing shady practices.

Just...Who exactly are you?” Sean asked as sat on his knees as well, The padding of the diaper was a unexpected comfort. Not that he was going to say so, out loud.

I think a proper introduction is needed. My name is Rebecca Mantez, I used to work at Diamond Tours as a consultant just like you. And from what I understand, is that you are now the new consultant for that blood sucking company. You have my condolences, your entire future has been pretty much been screwed. Perhaps, I can at least guide you in a way, so that you won't end up losing everything. The last thing that you want to happen, is to be mentally regressed on a permanent basis.”

Wait.. I remember! You are the one that took this job right before me! I heard about you a while ago during one of my interviews!” Sean was amazed that he had actually been given the opportunity to meet with someone that held the same job title as him.

Did you hear about me before or after showing up to this dimension? Because you would have to be insane to come here if you already knew about the way our kind is treated.” Rebecca asked.

It was after. I only heard from my interview that littles were treated slightly younger. I had no idea as to how young they meant.” Sean could easily smell the overwhelming odor of baby powder in the room. He didn't know if it was personally coming just from him or if it was because of the unique area he was in. He did notice that their was a shelf of diapers in the corner of the room with several bottles of the powder.

So what lies were told that convinced you to come to this oh so fine establishment? I bet you you were looking at starting a new career while wanting to explore a unknown world, am I right?” Rebecca asked.

Pretty much. I wanted to get away from my family and build my own form of independence. I knew something was off after I met with a amazonian for the first time, his name is Joseph. But I was too curious to say no to this job. I'm starting to think that I have gotten way more than I bargained for.”

I was kind of the same way too. By the time that I realized that I made the wrong decision, It was already too late to quit. I managed to last a while without being mentally regressed. That shit is not easy to avoid, since there are multiple ways to regress our kind in this society. I heard that you were given experimental anti-regression pills, how's that been working for you?” Rebecca asked.

I guess it's been doing it's job. There were a few times where apparently I should have been regressed but the pill kept me alert and focused as normal. I was told that their was a law that prevented any amazonians from regressing or adopting littles that are employed by the amazonian government. I guess Diamond Tours is affiliated with them.” Sean stated.

I heard. I was surprised that such a rule was implemented, I bet it was put in place to appease our government so Diamond Tours can continue to thrive as normal. I also doubt that law will be enforced all that much. If it did, why would you already be in diapers?” Rebecca asked with curiosity.

The reason as to why I'm in diapers...Well...I kinda...Had a few accidents during my stay here.” Sean blushed as he spoke. Not feeling pleased with his answer.

Why the hell would you do such a thing? Do you have some sort of weak bladder? This dimension is the worst place to wet or shit yourself. It gives the amazonians a perfect excuse to treat you like a useless baby!” Rebecca looked dumbfounded at Sean as she spoke up.

These accidents came out of nowhere! When I first arrived, things started out rather swell, despite how I was looked upon. I've had no prior bladder issues until a few days ago when I accidentally wet myself while sleeping. To this day, I still have no idea as to how that happened. I truly believe that there is some sort of foul play being used against me, but I cannot find a way to prove it.” Sean felt stuck. It was not a situation that he could resolve all by himself. He hoped that Rebecca would have some sort of answer for him.

I can almost guarantee that foul play has been used against you. The amazonians are far more advanced in the realm of technology than our people. If you have had no prior incidents with having accidents, then someone has you personally targeted. And I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit is.” Rebecca stated.

Who is it? And why me?” Before Sean could get a answer, Jade walked into the playroom with two bottles of apple juice.

Are you two okay? I don't see you playing together?” Jade asked as she handed the bottles to the two portal littles.

It's okay mommy. Me and Sean are just talking over a few things. We will get to play time in just a short moment!” Rebecca said as she took the bottle of juice and started sucking from the rubber teat of the bottle. Sean just silently watched on as Rebecca talked to her amazonian parent, like a normal individual but with the exception of looking like a overgrown baby.

That's good to hear my wittle angel. I want you two to get along and enjoy yourselves throughout the whole day!” Jade then pinched both Rebecca and Sean on the cheek before heading the door.

I'll be back in a bit when it's lunch time! Have fun!”

Thank you mommy, hehe!” Rebecca giggled like a overexcited toddler as she watched her amazonian parent exit the room.

What was that about?” Sean asked as he looked over the obviously over-sized baby bottle in his hands.

Jade...Or rather my mommy now, is the only reason as to why I still able to speak and think like a normal adult. Perhaps I should give you a brief back-story as to how I was adopted. It will give you a idea as to what your future may end up like, if you are not fully prepared for the consequences.

Sean knew that he was in for a interesting story, so he grabbed the bottle and started to suck on it, not realizing at how babyish he looked.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 14

Was this really Alexas idea? I mean could it really be smart of her to send Sean to someone she probably knows is not totally regressed and could spill a bunch of inside info to Sean? UNLESS It's a part of her masterplan. ?

Good chapter!

Some part of me Hope's Zoey will come out of this unscathed, but if her boss realizes Zoey is not doing what she was told to do then I can see Zoey getting spanked and maybe spending the weekend in her boss's nursery in diapers as a punishment and to show her that could be her life if she didn't do as she's told. I can also see her boss punishing her secretary or assistant with diapers and spankings just because she seems to me like a woman that loves to feel dominant over someone. Not sure if she'd be sexually excited by it, but I do imagine she'd get a thrill or a rush from it. I'm sure she's sent many Amazon's that got in her way or couldn't do their jobs to her standards to the nursery and life of diapers.

• Thanks 1

Very good chapter. It was so long since I read the last chapter I had to reread it again but please understand I know life gets in the way and I love how you right. Great job. I'm on pins and needles for the next chapter. 

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20