LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wifes Logic on Age...

If big boys wear underwear,  and preschoolers wear pull ups,  how old are you if you wear diapers.  This was her statement to me this morning when i told her i was a bog boy and i could do it all by myself and didn't need her help.  BTW the quiet chair in the corner suck... and the Sad Spoon is evil.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, diapered colin said:

My family idea on this haven’t change much since I started using diapers it’s just added some so 

adults and big boys (children) wear underwear

Bedwetting boys and little boys dry nights or pull ups

little boys pull ups or training pants

toddler and babies wear nappies

to grow up a level you must have at lest 3 nightA dry or start to ask for a potty 

And how is that working for you Colin?  Probably like me haven't had a dry day/night for along time and will be in pampers forever :D  

I'd say for the people on this site, diapers are for toddlers, babies, and little kids who just can't stay dry. You probably couldn't do whatever it was by yourself. Sorry about the quiet chair.

Wearing diapers  are not for a specific age.  It is a feeling for importance as to how it relates to real life .

most ppeole reuire diapers that wear them.  It is a comfort level.

While technically, for those who want to split hairs, true; with incontinence being an abberration because it is a medical issue,  economically adult diapers and rubber panties are a miniscule part of the market compared to baby diapers ESPEICIALL ABDL diapers. Culturally thati is reflected in the fact that adult disposables were called pampers for the longest time (and my still be). There are numerous jokes and unkind remarks about adults "wetting themselves", meaning to screw up royally or choke. "BACK in diapers", "I will put you in [usually your baby sister's] diapers and rubber pants" is the iconic threat that would make any little superhero's legs turn to jelly (and you KNEW how pathetic you looked with the red towel tied around your neck and tears welling up in your eyes, too: Do it yourself Kryptonite), and even for a 5 or 6 year old bedwetter, there is the "just like a baby" thing. This has been the way of it for a good 80some years if not a century. Around here there is nearly as much talk about baby/toddler diapers and pullups/goodnites, even by DL's as adult diapers. So it is a good guess that diapers and age play go together in a big way

Well adult diapers already outsell baby diapers in Japan and are almost at that point in North America and not far behind in Europe. They area not a 'miniscule' market at all. I suspect the acceptanc of adult diapers is part of the reason but maybe the biggest reason is that they are available at all. When they didnt exist, how you felt about them was immaterial but now that in many countries they are bought in supermarkets, everything is changing.