LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who likes goodnites or pampers or underjams

I love Pampers Cruisers but regrettably can't fit into them, so I use them as stuffers in lower-end diapers. I can fit in GoodNites in the largest size, and I used to wear them fairly often, but I'm definitely well beyond their design parameters, in terms of my size, so these days I stick to diapers I can get in an adult medium or large size. If someone made a reasonable reproduction of Pampers in larger sizes, I would definitely buy them. 

19 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

who likes goodnites or  pampers or underjams 

Love both Goodnites and Pampers, never tried Underjams. I wore Goodnites last night and hopefully will be in Pampers Cruisers tonight. Be sure to check my profile for pictures of all my diapers...

I love the goodnites for daytime use. Since the pandemic my wife has had me in diapers 24/7. I dont mind it at all, to be honest I would love to be diapered 24/7. We have talked about this, and it might happen when I go back to work.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, TGalactic2012 said:

I want to try underjams but not sure if they’ll fit a 34” waist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won’t, I love the under jams, they are thicker and softer then goodnites but unfortunately they are smaller too, lower rise, smaller waist and tear easier on the sides

• 1 month later...

I’m going with Goodnites. I was a teen when they first came out, and I was able to fit in the Large semi-comfortably, until the XL came out. Nowadays, I can kind of fit in the XL, but I dare not use it. Plus I like some of the designs. Underjams had some neat designs, but there was no way in hell I could fit in those.   Now, I see that Pampers is re-launching under Ninjamas. We’ll see though designs look a bit promising. 

• 4 weeks later...

I like goodnites not used the others. I can fit in size age 8 and 15. Size 8 is pushing if and haven't dares wet them. Size 15 I can wet and still have room.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Coatse said:

I like goodnites not used the others. I can fit in size age 8 and 15. Size 8 is pushing if and haven't dares wet them. Size 15 I can wet and still have room.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

I use to wear the L/XL goodnites, and they were perfect for me during the daytime. But my wetting accidents have gotten worse, so I'm in diapers 24/7.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/28/2020 at 10:39 PM, goodnites10 said:

who likes goodnites or  pampers or underjams 

I like goodnites. I remember wearing those when I was a little kid.? I especially liked them because of their increased diaper height. That way people could always tell that I was wearing an diaper and I always like my diapers to show a little bit because it makes me feel little. I like underjams too, but not as much, and I especially love Ultra Pampers Plus!♥️ To me they're the ultimate diapers for any ABDL/Baby. I only wish we could alternate our size and biology age so we could fit in them and look like actual babies. That would be awesome and perfect!?

On 8/9/2020 at 2:31 PM, Luvs24 said:

I use to wear the L/XL goodnites, and they were perfect for me during the daytime. But my wetting accidents have gotten worse, so I'm in diapers 24/7.

Sounds like a good deal to me, diapers are better anyway.?

• 2 weeks later...

It was Goodnites last night and I'm still in it. It is a little damp now but stayed dry overnight. I will be wetting before I change even though I'm not suppose to because when I'm in pull-ups I'm expected to make it to the potty. Maybe she will punish me and put me back in Pampers:02_EmoticonsHDcom:.

• 2 years later...

I bought the largest size of Goodnights over a year ago. I was able to fit in them, but it's the "rise" that is the problem. Adult or ABDL diapers are the best.

I love goodnites here's why

1. They fit perfectly on me

2. They're very discreet in public 

3. They can hold 2 of my wettings 

4. I love the designs

But I do have a list on how to make them better tho

1. Better standing, front, and back leak guards 

2. Double or triple the absorbency 

3. Add side tabs

4. More designs 

• Like 1