LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gee, nobody mentioned diapers

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Actually one person was quoted, mentioning diapers:

Laura Maxwell is eager to find an entertainment option that would let her take her children, ages 11 and 13, out of the house safely. Maxwell, who lives in San Luis Obispo, would happily return to the Sunset Drive-In, but the prospect of restroom queues is bothersome.

“Bathrooms are a problem,” she said. “They’re huge contact places, and if you’re shedding the virus, it’ll be all over. Maybe they could just open up without bathrooms and people would know in advance and make the decision not to go, or to wear Depends.”

On 5/19/2020 at 3:25 AM, willnotwill said:

I was wondering how long I'd have to go before seeing an article addressing this!

One of the reasons I went back to diapers a few months back was precisely for this. I could take some longer trips from home without worrying about finding an open restroom which are still in short supply today. 

Maybe the lack of public restrooms will create a new utilitarian diaper user out of folks that need to travel thus increasing the availability of better products beyond the mail-order houses?

• Like 1

I think Depends has become the go-to term in the common lexicon because incontinence isn't something non-ABDLs talk or think about much, and Depends advertises a lot, so that's the first incontinence undergarment/ brand the majority of people are familiar with. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 6:28 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I think Depends has become the go-to term in the common lexicon because incontinence isn't something non-ABDLs talk or think about much, and Depends advertises a lot, so that's the first incontinence undergarment/ brand the majority of people are familiar with. 

The wonderful world of eponyms. :)