LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Preston] From Jo to Joella (Ch. 36 added 8/27/20)

22 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

I think someone else mentioned this a few pages back, but with Charice possibly moving to Preston and Byron being able to move forward with his transition, could Byron take over ownership of Charice and both of them "adopt" Joelle?

That's definitely a possibility, from a legal standpoint.

23 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

Has Charice looked into whether Joelle can just start wearing adult clothes if she her age is permanently set as a baby in Preston?

Probably not yet, if she does. Time will tell. (Don't you love vague answers? LOL!)

24 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

Megan has seemingly had a lot of freedom, I wonder if she loses any of that now that she's been caught tormenting Jo?

The parents had overestimated her behavior, as she put on a good front for them. It's a safe bet that they'll at least be watching her further behavior more closely.

25 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

Great chapters, I'm really forward to more.

Thanks. More will be coming this week. :)

CHAPTER 33

Hope. Hope is something that can help someone through even the most harrowing situations. And ever since Charice’s phone call, I’ve held onto a glimmer of it. I finally had something to get me through this second babyhood. I didn’t want to get my hopes up too much, but I couldn’t help it. I needed hope, no matter the likelihood of being out of my situation.

If Charice’s plan worked, I would still be stuck in Preston, but I would be allowed to live as an adult and be with the woman I’ve had feelings for for a long time. It wouldn’t exactly be the clean break from this ghastly town I had hoped for, but it would be one hell of an improvement over the situation I was in. Beggars can’t be choosers, as they say. 

A little over two weeks passed by since the phone call. Home life had been better. It was like my parents woke up and realized Megan wasn’t quite the angel they thought she was. Gia’s idea had worked to perfection, as Megan was no longer trusted to be in charge of me. In addition to the spanking she received, she found herself grounded for a month… and when my parents ground you, you’re GROUNDED. There’s no wiggle room, there’s no negotiation, and there are no exceptions. Believe me. I know. What made it even tougher for Megan was that Marco was disappointed in her. The dressing down he gave her was — you know what? I’m just going to say it — poetry. That’s right. Poetry. Not literally, of course. It’s not like he was rhyming his lecture or anything. But that guy knew how to make her feel awful for what she did to me. I was so glad I was able to overhear it. Byron overheard it too and later described it as “a master class in guilt trips”.

I fully expected Megan to be subtly cruel to me, though I was wrong. She mostly avoided me and only spoke to me when she had to. Sure, she was pissed, but she was scared to mess with me too much. I can deal with a cold chill easier than I could deal with her constant bullying.

Byron just wasn’t quite the same Byron I had known prior to him coming to Preston. What his uncle did to him changed him on a fundamental level. He wasn’t exactly a shrinking violet, but he had lost some of his boldness and certainly his confidence. There was fear in his eyes that always seemed to be present, at least when grown-ups were around. When it was just he and I in the nursery, the Byron of old resurfaced. That was refreshing. 

Around that time, Byron and I were invited to one of Gia’s sleepovers, something I had been curious about since I first met her. She painted these parties to be the absolute high point of second babyhood. Frankly, I needed some relaxation. More than my hour or two alone each day to talk to Byron as adults. I had no real idea of what to expect, but I was excited nonetheless. 

The mothers were going to spend the evening at the Mazzantis’ house, playing bridge and overseeing the party. Meanwhile, the fathers were planning to go bowling. We arrived at the house and were greeted warmly by Bianca.

“My goodness, don’t the babies look precious?” said Bianca with enthusiasm. My mother beamed with pride.

For what it’s worth, if we were real babies, we probably WOULD HAVE looked… precious. God, I hated those words. Mom took great pains to dress us identically, like we were twins or something, despite the fact that we looked nothing alike except for being short. We wore ridiculously short lilac dresses with ruffled hemlines, sleeves and collars. The poofiness of the skirts was accentuated by three petticoats. If we bent over even a tiny bit, everyone in the room would have seen our double-diapered posteriors. Mom was getting really fond of double diapering us, much to our chagrin. Lilac Mary Jane high heels adorned our feet and our little legs were covered with white tights. Over the tights were rhumba panties, complete with several rows of ruffles on the butts. Pacifiers dangled from ribbons attached to our dresses and our hair was pulled up into pigtails. Mine were longer than Byron’s.

I remember a time, not too long before then, that I would have been absolutely mortified to be seen outside my house in an outfit as infantile as this one. Now, it was old hat. No big deal. I had been conditioned so that it was normal to me. I hated that aspect. I hated that I was comfortable in these clothes. Hell, I wasn’t even particularly concerned that my diapered ass was on partial display when I was being carried. But like Gia said, learning to adapt is a good thing. Or at least that’s what I kept telling myself. She was probably right.

The ballroom was completely closed off by the giant double-doors, probably to avoid sparking any bad memories for Byron. Instead, we were brought into the family room, which wasn’t nearly as large as the ballroom, but was still cavernous in its own right. Near the enormous wall-mounted television screen was what looked like a gigantic, thick, cushiony pallet on the floor. Gia was sitting there already, with a bottle in her mouth as she watched a cartoon. When she saw that we arrived, she removed the bottle and smiled. “I’m so gwad you could be hewre!”

“As you can see, you’re the first guests to arrive,” Bianca told Mom. “You can just place the babies next to Gia. Once the others get here, we’ll start the first movie for them and start our bridge game.” She gestured across the large room to a beautiful wooden table with ample seating around it.

“This is great,” Mom replied. “We’ll be able to play and still keep an eye on the Little Ones.”

“That’s the idea,” Bianca said with a laugh and smile. Mom placed me on the floor and Dad did the same with Byron. 

Vince and Marco came down the stairs, freshly showered and dressed. They greeted Dad warmly and were glad to see him. 

After a brief amount of chit-chatting, Vince kissed Bianca and said, “We’re off, darling. Have fun playing cards with your friends.” 

Father kissed Mom as well. “Don’t have TOO much fun without me.” This elicited a laugh from her.

“I’ll try not to,” she responded, looking into her eyes with appreciation and admiration.

Okay, it’s time for a quick aside. I detest Preston. I detest everything ABOUT Preston. However, I have to admit that, for reasons I can’t possibly imagine, my parents had become more passionate toward each other since moving here. It was nuts, for sure, but I couldn’t deny it. It was like the fire had been reignited or something lame like that. I’m not saying their relationship was bad before moving here. I’m just saying that things are more intense between them. 

My father walked over to Byron and I and gave us kisses on our foreheads. “You two be good babies for your Mommy, okay?”

“Otay,” we both said in unison.

When the men left, Mom and Bianca sat down at the table and started their usual gossiping. Okay, that’s not really fair. They were never mean-spirited and didn’t divulge dirty secrets or anything like that. It usually involved talking about upcoming social events, which couple went on vacation, dresses they bought and vapid subjects of that nature. Boring stuff.

“Hey, Gia, how’ve you been?”

She smiled and looked over toward our mothers. “Use youwr baby voice. Wemembewr, we can onwy talk wike big giwrls in the pway woom.”

I wasn’t thinking. The last thing I wanted to do was get in trouble.

“Otay, me fowrgot.” We sounded silly, but I had long since become used to talking that way. Like all this, it was becoming normalized. Where I once struggled to figure out how to say things in baby-talk, I was now able to rattle off full sentences as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Me has been good. How ‘bout you two?”

“Not too bad weally,” I said.

“Me has been otay, I guess,” said Byron. It was actually easier for him to speak that way, due to the severity of his treatment from his uncle. He had said that he learned to baby-talk really quickly or else he’d get beaten. He was so accustomed to it that he sometimes would slip back into baby-talk here and there when we were alone and allowed to speak like adults.

“Gwad to hear it,” Gia said, smiling. “I’m weally wooking fowrwawrd to this pawrty.”

“Us too,” I said. I wasn’t lying.

About thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang and Bianca glided over there, all the while wearing her signature skyscraper stiletto heels. She greeted the new guests and invited them in. It was a blond-haired woman in her mid-twenties, dressed for all the world like someone from an old 1950s television show. I had seen a handful of women dressed that way before. She was carrying a tiny slip of a girl. The Little One was no taller than two-and-a-half feet tall and also had blond hair. I honestly couldn’t even guess at her true age because she looked like a real toddler. She had on a fluffy white dress, soft-pink tights and Mary Janes with only a 1-inch heel. Like Byron and I, her hair was pulled up into pigtails.

“Dat’s Aubwey,” said Gia, leaning in, “Her Mommy used to be her giwrlfwiend, but Aubwey cheated on hewr and got dumped. A year latewr, she twied to beg him to come back to hewr because she was wonewy and had nowhewre to go. Hewr Mommy is bisexual and had gotten wiff a weally wich man. They agweed to wet hewr stay wiff them but onwy if she wivved as their baby. So since he had wots of money, dey moved hewre and have been a famiwy ever since. Dey’ve been hewre a few yeawrs now.”

“Wow,” said Byron, “Dat’s messed up.”

“It is,” Gia explained, “But Aubwey has leawrned her wesson. She’s pwetty cool.”

“Is her…” I said tentatively, searching for the right words, “... a wittle pewrson?”

“No. At weast not at fiwrst. Awbwey’s daddy — not her weal daddy — is good fwiends wiff Wucas Budd. Subway cwaims that Wucas did some weiwrd magic type stuff and when she woke up a few days latewr, she was tiny and compwetely incontinent.”

“How is dat even possible?” Byron asked.

Gia shrugged. “Beats me. Her was alweady wike dat when I met her.”

The extremely lithe and feminine woman carried Aubrey over to us and placed her on the pallet. 

“I expect you to be a good baby for us tonight, okay, baby girl?” she said, passionately kissing her right on the mouth. I… definitely didn’t expect that.

“Me will, Mommy.”

Once the woman joined Mom and Bianca at the table, Gia introduced us to Aubrey and, well, as usual, Gia was right. Aubrey WAS pretty cool. I had so many questions I wanted to ask her, but figured doing it now wouldn’t be a great idea, since the grown-ups were around. 

Aubrey didn’t say a whole lot at that point, though, and we continued watching cartoons together. 

The last one to arrive was a Little One brought in by her mommy and daddy, both of which appeared to be fitness nuts. The Mommy was as curvaceous as he was muscular.  As for the Little one, she looked to be in her late twenties, but was dressed even more infantile than the rest of us, if you can imagine that. It didn’t help matters that she had no hair on her head and, from what I could tell, no teeth in her mouth. No protruding breast either. The onesie she wore appeared to have metal “boning” in it. The whole thing was surreal and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She wasn’t as short as us other Little ones, but she looked far younger nonetheless.

“Dat’s Paiswey. Hewr mommy and daddy awre actuawy her younger sistewr and bwithewr-in-waw. Paiswey was always getting into twouble with the waw and even helped howld-up stores. In and out of jail fowr big stuff. Hewr sister hiwred one of Wucas Budd’s lawyewrs and a deal was made. She would wive out her wife hewre in Pweston with hewr sistewr instead on a really wong pwison sentence.”

I couldn’t help but see the parallels between the old Paisley and the old me. Was I on that same track? I just sat there with my mouth open. I had never seen someone infantilized to such an extreme degree.

Gia must have seen my astonishment. “You’ll hardwy even know she’s hewre. She’s not awwowed to tawk. At weast not wiff words. Her’s onwy awowwed to communicate with cries, gurgles and noises. And her can’t sit up either. They made her thwee months old.”

Couldn’t sit up? So THAT’S what the boning in the onesie was for!

Her “daddy” kissed her on the cheek and instructed her to behave before he left, mentioning that they were running late and that he needed to catch up with Vince. Her “mommy” cheerfully made her way to the table.

“Hi, Paiswey,” Gia said.

Her reply was a slobbery gurgle and some noises that apparently were supposed to be words. What a sad existence. Not even being able to speak. That could have been me. Had I continued down the path I was on, I could have been the one not able to sit up or speak. It was a chilling realization… and one that I would never forget.

• Like 8

Things have been insane at work due to the football magazine I'm having to do the graphic design for. And they'll continue to be insane until Aug. 22nd, which is when it has to be uploaded to the printing company's server. However, I found some time to bang out a VERY long chapter to make up for the lack of recent posts. I hope you enjoy it.

CHAPTER 34

I had already become rather used to kiddie movies by that time. They were a welcome distraction from the otherwise boring life of being a baby again. Monotony was a constant — if unwanted — companion for Byron and myself. I can’t even start to tell you how many hours each day were spent with absolutely nothing to do. The rule was that if our pacifiers were placed in our mouths, we were forbidden to talk until a grown-up removed them. So we couldn’t even visit with each other once those things were between our lips. What I’m trying to get at here is that, while kiddie movies struck me as lame and silly, watching them was sure as hell preferable to lying in a crib and staring at the wall for hours on end.

The first movie was the new animated Scooby Doo film, which was far and away better than most of what we were generally forced to watch. Immediately afterward, the adults came over to give us cookies and milk as a snack. Paisley got the short end of the stick, as she was fed a bottle of breast milk. Bianca almost breast fed Gia as well, but decided that the cookies would be okay for now and that she could feed her properly later on.

The second movie was Toy Story 4, which I wasn’t a fan of at all. While it was playing, I tried to focus on listening to the conversation the grown-ups were having while playing cards. Most of the time, I couldn’t make much of it out, but on occasion, I could hear long stretches of it. And it was rather illuminating… especially when Bianca expressed surprise at my father promising to let Byron have gender reassignment surgery.

Her response? “I was surprised too. He’s very much against transgenderism, if that’s the right word.”

Bianca then asked, “Does he plan to hold up his end of the bargain?”

Mom nodded and said, “Yes, but he doesn’t think it’ll come to that.”

“Why not?” asked Aubrey’s mommy. “From what you’ve all told me, Gracie is really determined to have the surgery.”

“Oh, she is,” explained Mom, “It’s just that Ken feels that being transgender goes against the grain of God’s intentions and that if she spends enough time living as a girl, she’ll see how much more natural it is and change her mind. He wants to save her from her ways, as he says.”

“You don’t act like you agree with him,” observed Paisley’s mommy.

Mom paused for a while, as she tried to put her feelings into words. “At first I did. But… well, I’m just not sure any more. I’ve done some research on it after we acquired custody. It’s just a very complicated issue and I’m just not sure where I land on it. I’m conflicted. Of course, I don’t dare tell Ken that, because I don’t want to listen to his long-winded lectures.”

That caused a round of laughter and even an “Amen” from one of them.

Like I said: illuminating. I learned that Mom had softened on her “trans men and women should just be happy with their biological sex” stance AND that even though Dad was going to keep his end of the deal with Byron, he had plans to manipulate him into living as a female indefinitely. I planned to tell Byron what I heard after the party was over. No need to have ruined his good mood that night.

The movies wrapped up at around 7:30 and I heard Bianca declare that it was time for supper. I wasn’t accustomed to eating so late, as our bedtime was quite early, but I figured we’d be staying up late since it was a slumber party. They ordered food from a local pizza chain called Big Rizzo’s. All of us except Paisley were placed in high chairs. That poor thing was simply brought over to the sofa to be breastfed. If she minded, it didn’t show. My guess was that she had been deprived of adult food for so long that she simply resigned herself to a future of never having anything solid again. That saddened me.

Bianca was once again on the fence about breastfeeding Gia, but my sweet friend gave her the puppy dog eyes and said, “Pweeeeease, Mommy. Me wants to eat pizza wiff my fwiends.” No mother could have resisted.

This pizza was different from other pizzas I had eaten in that it was positively slathered in sauce. It was delicious, but also extremely messy. The parents planned accordingly by tying bibs around our necks. Gia and Aubrey dug right in, paying no mind to the messes they were making. It was all over their faces, their hands and their bibs. Yeah, they were old pros at this whole baby thing. This elicited a lot of praise from the grown-ups. “Awww, isn’t that cute?” “Look at the messy babies.” “I love how they’re just like real toddlers.” 

As for Byron and myself, we were trying desperately to eat without getting any of the sauce on us. I could tell Mom was disappointed. She came over to us and said, “Girls, you’re babies… and babies don’t worry so much about getting their food on them.” Her voice sounded so sad.

Damn, I hated guilt trips. 

I tried my best to eat without regard to remaining clean, but it was harder than it sounded. I had programmed myself to avoid making messes since I was a kid and now I was having to reverse it. I could tell Byron was having a hard time of it too. In the end, we had some on our hands and our bibs. None on our faces though.

With supper being completed, the grown-ups cleaned us all up with wash rags, which was a massive relief. I hated the feeling of food on my hands.

“I think our Little Ones could use some play time,” said Bianca. I knew from past experience that she meant we could go into the playroom and converse freely without the intervention of the adults. We were swept up and carried into the playroom, just like that. Not that any of us were complaining.

“Finally!” exclaimed Byron. “I’m so glad to be able to speak without all that babytalk crap. I’ll bet Paisley’s even more glad than us, since we at least get to communicate to some degree.”

There was an uncomfortable silence, which was only broken when Gia spoke up. “Actually… her mommy… err, I mean sister, doesn’t believe in letting her speak during play time.”

Poor Paisley just made some infantile noises amidst the drool. Poor Paisley.

“That sucks,” I said. “I mean, it’s not like any of us would tell on her or anything.”

This time it was Aubrey who replied. “They have her extremely well trained. She’s so deep in her second babyhood that she can’t make herself crawl out of it, even for a little while. They have her brainwashed. She exists solely to make baby noises, poop, sleep and drink breast milk. The only time she’s allowed to watch TV or movies is on these sleepovers.”

“Wow, that must be boring,” Byron said.

“No kidding,” said Gia. “Boredom is how they conditioned her. After a while, it became all she knew. And if we interact with her, she starts bawling. And that ends playtime. So we just let her lie there.”

Aubrey moved over and laid back against an oversized plush panda bear. She pulled up her dress and her hand went straight down into the front of her tights-covered diaper. “I hope you ladies don’t mind, but I’ve been horny as hell all day and I’ve only pooped in this diaper once since it was put on me before coming over here. If I wait ‘til later, I’ll have to poop again and then the crap will move up toward my hoo-ha. And, well, that’s just gross.”

“Help yourself,” giggled Gia. Byron and I looked at each other, not believing what we were witnessing. How could Aubrey be so casual about masturbating? Moreover, how could she masturbate in a diaper that had ANY mess at all?

I’ll never forget the crinkle of the diaper as her speed and intensity picked up. Her head was thrust back and she made soft moaning noises. The whole scene was actually erotic, if I’m being honest, yet I couldn’t really fathom why I felt that way. Here was this woman who looked like the very picture of innocence, positioned provocatively while luridly playing with herself despite having poop in her diaper. 

One thing was for sure. Aubrey wasn’t lying about being horny. It took her less than three minutes to have a writhing, explosive orgasm, adding another kind of mess to her diaper. She laid there for a few minutes after she climaxed, catching her breath and savoring the afterglow.

Gia giggled again. “Feel better?”

“Damn right,” she said with a smile, taking a deep breath.

“Well… that wasn’t weird or anything,” joked Byron. 

This got a chuckle out of Aubrey. “Hey, when you’re horny, you’re horny. And in this second babyhood shit, you just have to make due with whatever you can to get your rocks off.”

Gia added context, “Each owner has their own rules for when and how their Little One can get relief once they’re eighteen. As I’ve already told Joella, my pleasure is super regulated. I have a lady who oversees my masturbation once per day and that’s it. No other relief is allowed. Aubrey’s rules are way different. She’s allowed to masturbate as long as no grown-ups are around and if her diaper is messy.”

“Why messy?” I asked, making a gross face.

Aubrey finally removed herself from the plush panda bear and said, “My ex, who is now my ‘mommy’ and her husband, who’s now my ‘daddy’, say that having to pleasure myself while in a messy diaper keeps me mindful of my place as a baby. He once said, ‘Even though you’re doing something adult-like, you’ll be doing so in a childishly soiled diaper.’ Yes, he really speaks like that, too. He’s so proper, stiff and wordy. What Mommy ever saw in him, I’ll never know.”

“That must be really awkward for you,” I stated, hoping that Aubrey would go into some detail in order to satisfy my curiosity.

“It is. But I only have myself to blame for it. When she and I were a couple, I drank a lot. And when I drank, I became uncontrollably flirtatious. Inevitably, one thing would lead to another and I’d end up sleeping with one hot chick or another, you know? I never set out to do it or anything, but it happened, a lot. Eventually, she met Ian and they hit it off. She turned him down, though, because we were together. However, she caught me in the act one time and dumped me. A week later, she and Ian became a couple. I hit rock bottom hard. I ended up homeless and in a bad, bad way mentally. I just wanted to die. Eventually, I ended up in the hospital for malnutrition. Clara — that’s Mommy’s name — caught wind of it and showed up to make sure I was okay. I begged her to come back to be. I had nothing. I had nobody. Just a bleak future. She said she could never trust me as her lover again, but promised that she’d figure something out.”

“So,” Bryon asked, “is that how you became her baby?”

“Yeah, more or less. She talked to Ian about it and they came up with the notion of moving to Preston and letting me live with them as long as I was their Little One. I had no choice. Not really. What was my other option? To go back to the streets and starve? No thanks. Besides, I knew I’d get to be around her this way.”

“You really love her, don’t you?” I enquired.

She nodded with a bit of embarrassment. “I do. I would do anything to have her back, but I know that’ll never happen. Not in THAT way anyway. I’m just glad that I’m in her life. It’s a consolation prize, but I’ll take it. I like the closeness we now have, really. She feeds me, she cuddles with me, she bathes me. I especially like it when she changes my diaper. She does it slow slowly and thoroughly, never rushing. It feels good to have her touch me down there, even in that way.”

I was still curious about some things. “So… what’s it like being so short? Gia told us that Lucas Budd did that.”

“It was weird at first. Painful too. You know how when you get bigger, you have growing pains?” We all nodded. “Well, you get them in reverse too. For about a month afterward, I ached all over. It was constant. All I could do was cry. It soon lessened until I felt no pain at all.”

“Were you pretty tall before?” asked Byron. 

“Yep. I was close to six feet tall and I had broad shoulders and big tits too. Now, I barely even have tits. It sucks. I miss having big ones. The toughest part of the transition into this second babyhood wasn’t physical though. Not for me, at least. When all this first happened, Ian insisted that my crib was placed in their room. He said it was important for me to harshly come to the realization that I was just a baby now and part of that was being in the room at night when they had sex. Mommy didn’t agree and they got in some pretty hairy arguments about it, many of which ended with her being spanked. He got his way and I was forced to lie in my crib each night and listen to him plowing the woman I love. One night, I had had enough and became vocal about not wanting to do it anymore. Man, did I get a spanking! And not JUST a spanking either. He put me in three diapers and made me wear them until they just couldn’t be worn any longer. My butt itched so much and it was so nasty! I think I had them on for over a week. Seriously. Needless to say, I never objected again.”

After a pause, Aubrey spoke up again, changing the subject. “So, Gracie…”

“Please call me Byron in here, okay? I’m a trans man.”

“If I start that, I’ll end up screwing up and calling you that when the grown-ups are around. Then, I’d be in deep shit. It’s just easier this way. I mean no disrespect at all. And honestly, if you just try to embrace it, it’ll make things easier on you as well.”

Byron looked disappointed, but didn’t want to argue. “Anyway, did you have a question?”

Aubrey nodded. “Sort of. I was told a little about your situation and was wondering if you knew how long it takes to have the surgeries and such?”

“Yeah, it’s a process. But I’ve already started seeing a counselor, which is the first step. So, I’m making progress. She seems to think I’ll be a good candidate.”

“That’s good,” said Aubrey. “But did you know that Lucas Budd could change you into a biological boy in a much shorter amount of time?”

“Seriously?” asked Byron in shock.

“Yes. I heard him talking to Ian about the things he can do. There are side effects to him changing you, though.”

“Such as…?” Byron wanted to know.

“Such as total incontinence when he does it on women. For some reason, it doesn’t affect males like that though. You also age slower. How much slower depends on metabolism. You also become more resistant to diseases, toxins and such, though the shots already do most of that anyway.”

“How can I get him to change me?”

“Beats me. I’m just saying that it’s possible. Maybe bring it up to Joella’s dad.”

I knew Dad would never go for that, because he wants the process to take longer, so as to give Byron more time to reconsider. But Byron didn’t know that yet. 

Byron looked disappointed. He didn’t know what I knew, but he knew my father well enough to know that he wouldn’t be supportive of having Lucas Budd make things easy.

There was a bit of silence for a moment before Gia spoke up. “Let’s play a game! So, we all know the baby stuff kinda sucks and all, but what is one thing you actually like about it?”

“Nothing,” said Byron glumly. 

Gia was having none of that. “Come on, there has to be SOMETHING! Aubrey, how about you?”

“Ummm… let’s see. Spending time with Mommy is my favorite part.”

Byron and I remained silent. Neither of us wanted to do this. That didn’t stop Gia. “Myself, I like not having any responsibilities. And also getting to hang with my brother more. He gets stuck babysitting me a lot and he’s cool.”

All eyes were on me.

I sighed, not sure if I wanted to admit what I liked about it.

“Come on. It’s just US,” said Gia.

“Okay…” I started, almost losing my courage several times. “I get… like super  turned on by being made to wear these tights. There, I said it.”

“Why was that so embarrassing?” asked Aubrey. “We all have our kinks. I get turned on by all kinds of things that people would consider weird. It’s no biggie.”

“Well, it is to me,” I explained defensively. “I was always a tomboy, alright? So admitting that I like anything girly is kind of a big deal.” 

“I get it,” said Aubrey. “But remember, being TURNED ON by something isn’t the same thing as LIKING it.”

I was confused. “Ummm… it kind of is.”

“Not at all. Our body responds to stuff, whether our brain likes it or not. Physical pleasure and mental thoughts and feelings are entirely different.”

“Oh,” I said, reeling in my automatic defense mechanism. “I guess that makes sense.”

Gia interjected with a giggle, “Besides, pantyhose and tights are sexy as hell to wear. I don’t care how big of a tomboy someone is, that’s just a fact.” 

Byron let out a sigh similar to mine, but deeper and more trepidatious. He knew Gia wouldn’t rest until he gave in. “Fine. I kind of… actually find it oddly erotic having to poop in diapers and stay in them.”

I certainly didn’t see that coming. He continued, “I didn’t at first. It wasn’t until I came to stay with Jo that I realized it. It’s really stupid and I must be sick in the head or some shit.”

I could tell being turned on by this really made him upset. All three of us comforted him as best we could. But it was Gia who made him feel better first when she stated without any shame at all, “Oh hell, I get my rocks off from that too.”

“It doesn’t make you sick in the head, Byron. We can’t help what gets us aroused. Gia was right when she told me that liking it and being aroused by it are two unconnected things.”

“For what it’s worth,” added Gia with a smile, “Poopy diapers turn me on too. So I guess we’re all great big freaks.”

I didn’t have the heart to tell them that messy diapers didn’t turn me on. It was a tender, uplifting moment in an oddball kind of way and I wasn’t about to rain on any of their parades. There was some serious bonding going on and I saw Byron smile. That’s not something he’s done often since coming to Preston. And that, in turn, made me smile too.

Gia’s slumber parties truly are the best!

• Like 6
9 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

But did you know that Lucas Budd could change you into a girl in a much shorter amount of time

Shouldn't this be "into a boy"?

• 2 weeks later...

Luckily, this week looks to be less insane for me at the office than the last two weeks were. So, here's a new installment. It's not the longest, but I need to get warmed back up. :)

CHAPTER 35

In the weeks that followed, Byron continued his therapy to determine his qualification for the gender reassignment surgery. I had told him what I overheard the day after the party and he took it better than I feared. In fact, he interpreted it as good news. After all, he knew he wasn’t going to suddenly become happy in his body and my father was indeed planning to uphold his end of the deal. So what if Dad was going to procrastinate as long as he could? It would still get done.

Meanwhile, Charice and I kept in very close contact, thanks to the phone she purchased for me. It did bother me a little that she preferred me in baby-ish clothes, but I knew that she still found me attractive no matter what I had on. Maybe I could get on board with dressing that way permanently if it really made her so happy. I wasn’t sure.

One morning as Byron and I watched cartoons and colored in our new coloring books, Mom entered the room with manifest enthusiasm. Whenever that happened, I knew I would be in for a bad time. The giddier she was, the more miserable I was going to be. She stood over us with a beaming smile.

“Guess who just signed her two little angels up for the Little Miss Preston pageant that’s happening in two weeks?”

“Oh god, no,” Byron muttered under his breath as we both looked up at Mom with abject disbelief.

“You girls should be excited,” Mom said, attempting to rally up some excitement in us. “This will be a lot of fun.”

“Pwease, Mommy, don’t make us do it,” I begged. “It’s so stupid.”

Mom seemed deflated and horribly disappointed. “Well… okay. I guess if you really don’t want to do it…” With that, she left the room and entered the kitchen. I could tell by her voice that she was truly hurt by our response. I’ve said it before. Nobody could pull a guilt trip like my mother. But I wasn’t going to fall for it this time. I did NOT want to be paraded around on a stage in front of hundreds — maybe even thousands — of onlookers while dressed in the most ridiculously babyish clothing on the planet. No thanks.

“Man, that really seemed to hurt her feelings,” said Bryon.

“You’re not used to her guilt trips yet. We can’t budge on this. Don’t let her make you feel like crap for not doing it.”

Before Byron could respond, my phone rang. It was Charice.

When I answered, she didn’t even give me a chance to say anything, cutting me off with, “You’re never gonna believe this!” She was observably exuberant.

“Believe what?” I asked.

“Pops has been in contact with Lucas Budd and was told today that Lucas is willing to give him — yes, GIVE him — a building for a new bar there in Preston! AND a fucking house too! How cool is that?! Best of all, we’re going down there to check it all out in two weeks!”

“That’s awesome! But is your dad aware of our little plan? You did tell him, right?”

“Oh, yeah,” said Charice, “he’s down with it. I even told him that you and me are, y’know, seeing each other.”

I was stunned. “He’s… cool with that?”

“Damn right. Look, he knows I’m a lesbian. I’ve never hidden that from him. And he grew up with my aunt being a lesbian so it’s no big deal to him. He’s pretty open minded about shit like that.”

“That’s good at least,” I conceded.

“You don’t sound that excited that we’ll be able to see each other,” Charice said.

“No, I AM. I’m just in shock is all. I’ll be so glad to be together.”

“Me too, baby girl. You don’t have any plans for that weekend or anything, do you?”

I chuckled. “No, thankfully I dodged a bullet right before you called. Mom signed Byron and I up for some stupid-ass baby pageant, but we managed to get out of it.”

“Awww, shit,” she said, “That would’ve been so cute! I wish you’d have done it. I’d love to see my beautiful, sexy baby crush the competition. You sure it’s not too late for her to keep you in it?”

I kind of didn't know what to say. “Well… I don’t know. I just don’t want to do it. It’s demeaning and embarrassing.”

“How so? It’s not like you’d be the only one there dressed like that.” Her voice softened. “Sweetie, you’ve GOT to get past this being some awful thing and make the most of it. Who knows? You may even have fun.”

“Sorry, Char,” I said. “I just can’t do it.”

“Not even if I ask nicely?” she said in her seductive voice. She was quite the temptress when she took a mind to be.

“I… really can’t.”

“How about if I said pretty please… with my cherry on top?” Whoah!

“Cher… come on.” I was having a hard time maintaining my resolve.

“My very… very… very special… cherry.” 

God, her voice was so sultry. “I…”

She was silent. She knew I was at my breaking point.

Finally, I gave in. “Fine, I’ll… do it.”

“Yes!!” she exclaimed, happier than I’ve ever heard her. “Thank you so much, baby girl. You won’t regret it!”

“I’m not so sure about that.”

“Trust me,” she said, slipping back into her seductive voice. “You’re gonna make Mama so proud.”

“Wait, did you just say,” I replied, but was quickly interrupted.

“Sorry, sweetheart, I have to go.” She made a sensual kissing noise before hanging up.

I placed the phone near my coloring book and noticed Byron looking at me.

“What?” I asked innocently.

Byron smiled at me knowingly. “Well THAT didn’t seem to go how you planned.”

“Not even close,” I stated, returning the smile. “She really wants me to do that dumb pageant thing… and she’s coming to visit that weekend.”

“I know. I was right here. I heard everything. Besides,” she continued with a giggle, “I knew you couldn’t resist her cherry on top.”

• Like 6

I can't remember, but do Jo's parents know about her feelings for Charice? How will her Dad react? Considering he thinks being transgender is going against God's intentions I can't imagine what he'll do when he finds out his daughter is a lesbian. Hopefully he doesn't try to blame Byron for corrupting her or something, and then go back on his promise as punishment.

I'm looking forward to the baby pageant, that should be fun.

16 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

I can't remember, but do Jo's parents know about her feelings for Charice?

No, they are completely unaware.

How will her Dad react? Considering he thinks being transgender is going against God's intentions I can't imagine what he'll do when he finds out his daughter is a lesbian.

She's bisexual, but the point remains the same. He would not react well, I'll just say that.

Hopefully he doesn't try to blame Byron for corrupting her or something, and then go back on his promise as punishment.

I don't generally give spoilers, but I can tell you that that will not happen. Her father may be an ass, but he won't go back on his word.

I'm looking forward to the baby pageant, that should be fun.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm looking forward to writing it. :)

Finally getting back on track! 

CHAPTER 36

To say that Mom was elated when I told her Byron and I would do the beauty pageant would be a ginormous understatement. Big smile, hand-clapping… the whole nine yards. How something so dumb could bring her such joy was a mystery to me. But that’s exactly what it did.

Little did we know how much preparation went into these dopey competitions. Mom and Bianca took great delight in teaching us proper decorum for pageants and having us practice the most embarrassingly babyish “speeches” they could dream up. Bianca said it was important to have a big “awwww factor”. By that, she meant something so precious and childish that the crowd would involuntarily say “awwww”. I think the speech was the part I dreaded most.

We also had to work on something for the talent portion of the competition. Of course, Byron and I had no say in what we’d be doing. Mom and Bianca had that well in hand. T was decided that Byron would twirl a baton. As for me? Well, I had it even worse. When Mom mentioned that I used to sing when I was young, my fate was sealed. I was going to sing some Shirly Temple song while dancing. Mortified, much?

And I can’t forget our outfits. Picking out “just the right dresses” was more time consuming than one might think, at least when my mother was involved. To one one’s surprise, those dresses ended up being obscenely short and ridiculously poofy. 

Things took a lamentable turn for the worse the day after we had our afternoon-long shopping trip. Mom and Bianca were supposed to meet at Forest Park to let Byron and I play with Gia. While we were always happy to see Gia, doing so at the park promised to be extremely humiliating. 

We arrived before Bianca and Gia, so Mom sat us on one of the benches at the north end of the park, instructing us to be careful and not fall off. As if falling off was even a thing! It was just another little reminder that we were no longer considered adults. She liked to keep us mindful of our place and small remarks like that certainly did the trick.  

The good news was that we weren’t the only Little Ones there. No less than a dozen of us were present, all of them playing on the various slides, swings and merry-go-rounds. A few actual kids were in the mix as well. It struck me as creepy to have “adult” Little ones and actual kids playing together, but the adult versions were simply doing as they were told. Parents/owners liked to have them interact, as it reinforced their status as toddlers and babies. No matter, it was still off-putting to me.

As Byron and I looked around the park, Mom received a text and informed us that Bianca and Gia were running a few minutes late and would be there shortly.

While we waited, Mom reached into the large diaper bag she always packed around and produced a bottle of juice for each of us. “Here you go, girls. May as well get some liquid in you. It’s awfully warm out today and we don’t want you overheating.”

I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of slurping down a bottle of juice in public, but had no choice. It wasn’t exactly a hill I was willing to die on. Byron had less of an issue with it, but given how his uncle shattered his will during his time with him, I can understand his reluctance to put up a fuss. When he resisted, he was beaten. After a while, you just comply, you know? Still, I’d be lying if I said it didn’t bother me to see the incessantly rebellious Byron behaving like a good baby most of the time.

Despite my misgivings, nobody even seemed to notice us drinking from baby bottles. Here in Preston, it was treated as the most normal thing in the world. So if anyone DID notice, they didn’t think twice about it. That’s how normalized it was in this town.

We finished the bottles just as Bianca’s car pulled up to the curb. She got out and was as stunning as ever in her short tennis skirt, casual (but low-cut) top, nude pantyhose and six-inch wedge heels. She opened the back door and retrieved little Gia from her car seat. Gia was rubbing her eyes sleepily as if having just been awakened from a nap, as she was carried over to us on her mom’s hip. 

After the usual greeting, it was clear that Bianca was dying to tell my mom something. “So,” she said, pausing for dramatics, “I had a casual conversation with three of the judges for the pageant this morning and made some mental notes.”

Remember when I said that things took a lamentable turn for the worse? Yeah, well, you’re about to find out why I made that statement.

“Oh?” Mom asked, eager to hear what those mental notes were. “Do tell.”

“Okay, so while we were just chatting about this and that, Darla McGee asked if the others had seen how the Billingsworths had been dressing their Little One lately. The others told her they hadn’t, so she said that they’ve actually been putting her in specially-made, babyish corsets. She proceeded to show them photos on Darla’s Instagram feed and they went on and on and on and on about how it was so cute and how they never thought a corset would look so good on a Little One. Rosie Johnson even stated that she hoped the trend would catch on here in Preston.”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Mom with a big smile. Both women were giddy with joy over this “insider information”.

“I believe I am,” Bianca replied.

Mom said, “I’ll take the girls out to a corsetiere after we’re done here and they have a bath. Any recommendations?”

“I’m not a corset girl myself, but Frannie Nading from the Auxiliary is and she swears by a Ukrainian corsetiere by the name Illya Melnik… or Mellik. I don’t remember. She said he has a shop down on Central. It shouldn’t be too hard to find.”

“Do you really think it will improve the girls’ chances of winning?” Mom asked. I looked over and saw Byron cringe, just as he always did when someone referred to him as a girl.

“I do. You should have heard them babbling on about how the corsets looked. They just couldn’t shut up about it. I swear they went through the entirety of Angie Billingsworth’s Instagram page looking for more photos of little Gwen in her corsets.”

“Well then, I’m going to get these little cuties all corseted up for the pageant. Thank you for the information, Bianca. It means a lot to me.”

“It’s no problem whatsoever. Shall we get these babies over to the main part of the park so they can play?”

“You bet,” Mom said.

We were brought over to the merry-go-round and placed upon it. Bianca said, “We’re going to push you girls, but not too fast, okay? So hold on tight because we can’t have our babies hurt themselves, now can we?”

“No, Mommy,” Gia said in her most babyish voice. Byron and I just shook our heads ‘no’.

About that time, I noticed another Little One making her way over to the merry-go-round, excitedly tugging on her mommy/caretaker’s arm as if to hurry her up. “C’mon, Auntie Kylie. They’re gonna start without me.”

My mother smiled and said, “No, sweetie, we’ll wait on you.”

“Thanks,” the woman said.

The Little One was about five-and-a-half-feet-tall and looked to be in her mid-thirties. Very beautiful. She had shoulder-length auburn hair with “ringlet” style curls and wore a blue dress that did nothing to hide her tights-covered diaper. Her shoes were styled similarly to the kind we wore, but had barely any heels. 

Her auntie was only marginally taller than her charge and was noticeably younger. She might have been nineteen or maybe twenty at the oldest. Her long hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she wore a casual skirt, nude pantyhose and three-inch wedges. 

The adults began talking, but the Little One pulled our attention to her when she reached out her hand to shake ours and said, “Hi! My name is Kassie. What’s your names?” There wasn’t a shy bone in her body and she seemed to be extremely happy with her place in the world. You can always tell when someone liked being a Little One and she was no exception.

“My name is Joewwa,” I said, shaking her hand and still cringing at having to say the full name, especially in a baby voice.

“Me is Gia. Gwad to know you.”

“How ‘bout you?” Kassie asked Byron. The look of dread and sadness on Byron’s face was telling. Kassie picked up on it and backed off. “It’s okay. You can tell me some other time.”

That’s when I heard Mom speak up. “Sweetheart, don’t be rude to your new little friend. Tell her your name.” I got the impression that Mom, who could be a bit of an airhead at times, didn’t grasp how hard it would be for Byron to say his female name.

There was this awkward silence. Byron looked like he wanted to cry, but again, Mom didn’t seem to notice. I knew what I had to do. “Gracie,” I blurted out. “Her name is Gracie.”

I hated having to use that name and immediately felt like a bad friend for doing so, but I’d rather bite the bullet than have him forced to say it himself. I looked up at him and he thanked me. Not with words, but with his eyes. It was one thing having to answer to that name… but saying it himself was quite another.

“It’s nice to meet you all,” Kassie said with a genuine smile.

“You too,” I said, returning the smile. Byron and Gia agreed.

I honestly wanted to know Kassie’s story. I had never met someone that was so happy to be a Little One. She embraced her second childhood with gusto and it was refreshing. Many of us just mope around a lot, because it really does suck, but to see someone so enthusiastic about all of this struck me as intriguing. Unfortunately, we weren’t given a chance to speak as adults so we could learn about each other. When grown-ups are around, we were expected to have only vapid conversations about childish stuff. If we started talking about our pasts, we’d have been cut off at the pass and reprimanded.

The grown-ups talked while we played and I hoped to find out more about them by means of eavesdropping. No such luck. They talked about nice places to eat in Preston, the weather report, Halloween (which was coming up fairly soon) and, of course, the beauty pageant. But not once did they shed any light on Kassie’s history, or even Kylie’s history.

Why was I so captivated by this girl? It’s not like I was attracted to her or anything. I just found her fascinating. I had so many questions and I couldn’t ask ANY of them.

We played on various playground equipment for about an hour. Kassie was a lot of fun and made Byron and I feel less inhibited about acting like kids in public. The truth was that it was fun. I hate to admit it, but it’s the truth. We had fun playing like toddlers at a kiddie park. 

Finally, the adults all parted ways with their respective Little Ones in tow. Byron and I were hot and sweaty and were more than ready for the inevitable bath when we got home. The same couldn’t be said for what was to come afterward: shopping for corsets. Having our waists cinched in was hardly our idea of a fun time.

• Like 6
  • 3 months later...

Just so everyone knows. The story isn't dead. I've just had a lot happen in my life, between taking too many freelance gigs, getting COVID and handful of personal issues. It may be February or so before I can do anything with it, but it will happen. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

Just so everyone knows. The story isn't dead. I've just had a lot happen in my life, between taking too many freelance gigs, getting COVID and handful of personal issues. It may be February or so before I can do anything with it, but it will happen. 

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time.  Take care of yourself first that's okay :)