LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

The last place I pooped my diaper was in bed while sleeping today. I just woke up with a massive diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. The mess happened a few hours ago. I remember dreaming and had a diarrhea accident in my dream. I am pretty sure that is when I poop myself. I will be changing shortly.

Update - I changed out of my overnight diaper and put on a new Seni Super Plus diaper. About an hour into my new diaper, I got a contraction and another diarrhea mudslide instantly filled my new diaper while I was sitting at my desk working. I am now sitting in my new diaper with another diarrhea mess in it. I will change in a while. I really hate diarrhea.

Happy Thanksgiving for U.S. ABDL's. I am thankful this morning in a wet and messy Classico V2 diaper. I woke up wet and messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed. Literally, when my feet touched the bedroom floor, I relaxed with a small imperceptible push and enjoyed the warm lumpy poopy fill the back of my already wet diaper.

I wet my Cushies cloth back diaper during the night multiple times, when I got out of bed, I was checking and responding to several emails on my phone and just simply relaxed, only a little pushing and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a very wet and poopy diaper that is warm, comforting, squishy, and ohhh so emotionally and physically satisfying. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up. I have to be in my office at 8:00 am for a virtual conference, followed by a very busy day. A Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is already out with several drops of scented baby oil fragrance and CVS baby powder. Crinklz swell substantially when wet but my sport coat should help with hiding my wet diaper...I hope!

Update: I am more than half way through the busy schedule of my day, and my Crinklz diaper is pretty wet and expanded but all is good. I am sure that I can make it home with this wet diaper still on.

• 2 weeks later...

I messed my wet morning Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper an hour ago while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I just relaxed, did not stop and enjoyed the feeling of my diaper getting full, warm, and squishy. Now even more squishy because I am sitting here. Good Sunday morning: wet, warm, and poopy.😌

• Like 1

Yesterday, I went for the first time visit my parents with a very wet crinklz diaper. I was afraid it might leak, and I had put a diaper cover to hold it in place but also to catch the few drops of leaks there might be. I stayed with them a couples of hours. When it was time to leave, I felt I had to make it outside fast. As soon I was sitting in my car I could not hold it anymore, it was a big load, when I finished driving back home, I was able to feel the weight of what I did, I was happy to wear a long coat, that was able to hide the droop in my back. A very nice experience.

• Like 1

I am up this morning in a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and a pair of baby print snap PUL pants from The Changing Times Diaper Company. I woke up wet and then messed my diaper while in the kitchen checking and responding to several emails on my phone. I relaxed with a little push and enjoyed the warm poopy filling my diaper. Now that I am sitting here the warm, lumpy squishy sensations in my diaper is sooo comforting. I won't change for several hours. fortunately I don't mind changing my messy diaper. 😌☺️

• Like 1

I pooped my diaper down the basement today,  by my woodburning stove while I got a fire going. 

I came home this morning and had to go. I let the dog out and then grabbed a purple North Shore Supreme diaper. Also cracked open a beer. I peed in the potty because I didn't want to flood my diaper right away.  Then, I pulled down my pants and put my diaper on.  

I pulled my pants back up and went out into the breezeway and let the dog back in and fed him. Polished off the beer and cracked open a second. I had to poop,  but wanted to just let it happen.  I  went back out into the breezeway and got some firewood and kindling. I  headed down the basement and started loading up the wood stove. I actually tinkled a little bit in my diaper. I relaxed and a little poop worked it's way out,  mostly just in my butt crack. I  didn't push and didn't hold it.  The urge subsided just a little bit.  I lit the fire and watched it start to burn.  I relaxed and the urge came back and a lot more poop came out. It felt really good.  Semi soft and pretty sticky and a big load.  I  could feel a big bulge in the seat of my diaper.  I  made sure that the fire was going good and headed back up stairs. 

The dog was done eating and had to go back out. I let him out, had another swig of beer,  wet a little bit more and pushed out some more poop.

I headed into the dinning room and sat down on my wooden chair.  The mess squished up between my legs, up my butt crack and over my butt cheeks.  It felt soooo good.  I sat there a few minutes,  moving around and feeling the mess squish around.  

I got up, let the dog back in and made myself some bacon and eggs. 

Now,  I'm sitting here in my recliner in my wet n messy diaper surfing around DD.

• Like 1

Just filled my diaper with a load while in the basement after putting a load of cloths in the washing machine, including my super soaked Lil Rebels training pants that I wet this morning.  Gonna chat for a short while then do some Christmas food preparations and house cleaning.  I'll probably change in 4 to 5 hours and then head to the store.

• Like 1

Just filled my diaper about 15 minutes ago, with the results of yesterday's company Christmas party. I was taking the trash out to the can felt the urge and just relaxed. Well the wife is sleeping in today so I will enjoy this for a while and then cleanup.

• Like 1

I just filled my diaper with a load of soft poop while laying on my couch watching tv. I wasn’t expecting another poopy diaper today because I woke up about 7 hours ago and pooped while getting out of bed. This new mess came on unexpectedly when I started coughing and out it came with no notice. I am glad I have accepted That I need to be diapered 24/7 for the last 4 years.

• Like 2

boxing day '23

i pushed as i expected a fart, some pebbles came out so i just decided to do a full poo. i ate too much for christmas so it was a big cleanup. had i have known it was going to be that much i probably would have gone toilet.

• Like 1

To mess or not to mess that is the question..."To be or not to be that is the question" (William Shakespeare). Well, I answered the question this morning by messing my wet morning Cushies Ultra diaper 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen bending down to pet our cat. Now I am sitting here with a warm squishy poopy in my diapee. Cleaning up is not at all onerous for me, I can't say I enjoy changing my messy diaper like I enjoy going poopy and feeling the silky warm mess in my diaper. Changing and cleaning up is just the perfunctory conclusion to become fresh, clean, and socially acceptable. Ahhh, I just messed some more, don't you just love the bonus poopy?

• Like 1

I have a day alone at home today so I prepared everything yesterday in the evening. Today in the morning I put my diapers on and immediately pooped by letting go because it was very urgent. Still sitting in it, for 8 hours now. It's so nice and soft and warm. 😁 But I have to clean up now, it's starting to overflow. The last bit was quite fluid like 😅

• Like 1
21 hours ago, doubletrouble69 said:

I have a day alone at home today so I prepared everything yesterday in the evening. Today in the morning I put my diapers on and immediately pooped by letting go because it was very urgent. Still sitting in it, for 8 hours now. It's so nice and soft and warm. 😁 But I have to clean up now, it's starting to overflow. The last bit was quite fluid like 😅

First, welcome to Daily Diapers!  Sounds like fun and sounds like my plans for today!  I will get the house to myself later this morning and plan to put on an Abena L4 with plastic pants and load it up.  I may mess my diaper laying in bed then get up and spend some time here in the chat room.  I have a dinner this evening and will need cleaned up and all by 4pm, but that will be time enough to enjoy a wet and messy diaper for a few hours.

In bed.  Laying on my side in an Abena L4 with yellow plastic pants I pushed out a hard firm load in my diaper.  It wasn't easy!  I think I need more fiber.

Just before I had to take the car to the shop for a Tire change. I had to change my wet poopy diaper into a thicker one and go get to the tire changed for the winter.

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper, a Cushies Utima diaper about 30 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and responding to emails, specifically accepting a connection request on LinkedIn.  Combining a professional response while pooping my diaper was quite the dialectic and paradoxical  experience, but sooo nice, and now sitting here is even better.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could embellish my messy diaper by saying that I went potty in my diaper while at the top of the Eifel Tower (couche caca) but my poopy diaper happened just the same as my January 8 post, only difference is a blue NRU STR8UP diaper. So cold outside but my diaper is wet, warm, messy, squishy and sooooo comforting. 🤗

just now in my nursery while playing with my lego i did a huge runny poo in my tykables puppers diaper probably can wait for a diaper change though

I pooped my pretty wet Rearz Daydreamer diaper about 45 minutes ago,  outside while bringing in some firewood for my wood burner.  It was a pretty big poop, nice and soft. I let the pressure build for a while and then just relaxed and let it come out. It just kept coming and then I pushed a little bit to help it all come out.  It felt really good. 

Now, I'm sitting here on a leak pad in just my wet and messy diaper.  It feels amazing right now and I love how this wet diaper looks.