LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

I just messed my already wet diaper while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I got hot coffee with a warm mess in my diaper and now sitting here with the most delightful lumpy squishy feeling in my diaper enjoying my coffee, it doesn't get much better. In case anyone is interested, my diaper is a NS Supreme purple diaper.

• Like 1

In the basement at my computer while signing onto the Daily Diapers website just after ordering a cloth snap on diaper and some plastic pants from Protex.  I sat down almost immediately and it squished up front around my scrotum.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, rusty pins said:

In the basement at my computer while signing onto the Daily Diapers website just after ordering a cloth snap on diaper and some plastic pants from Protex.  I sat down almost immediately and it squished up front around my scrotum.

Enjoy your new diaper and plastic pants once they are delivered.

Early this morning when I woke up. After I filled the back of my diaper, I enjoyed the feeling of the mess pressing against the skin of my bottom for a few minutes before continuing my sleep while sucking on the pacifier and hugging Teddy close to my body. Sleept 5 more hours like a baby before I finally got up.👶🧸🥰

• Like 2

Another typical morning waking up with a wet NS Supreme purple diaper and then messing while in the kitchen getting coffee. Although a typical morning, the emotional and physical sensations and pleasure never subsides. Now sitting here with a nice bulge in the front of my diaper from wetting, and a solid flattened mess in the back of my diaper and time to get up for another cup of coffee and feel the mess while I walk back into the kitchen...I'm back and feeling the poopy wiggle in my diaper while walking was delightful as well as squish #2 as I sat back down. Great morning, and I even plan to exercise in my wet and soiled diapee. I will probably have a good two hours in my "Moochied" diaper before I change. By the way, on a different topic, I had a delivery of ABU  cloth back Cushies and wore them to work. I was in the diaper and wet throughout the day for a total of 12 hours before I got back home. No leaks, remained discreet, and highly recommend them.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I frequently poop while sleeping lately. Today it woke me up. Sometimes I sleep through the accidents. It’s a pretty big mess and now I am getting some contractions and more poop is coming out with each contraction and it is turning into diarrhea now. I just started peeing as well. I just sat up in bed and more poop is coming out now. This diaper went from clean and dry to wet and very messy in about 2 minutes. I will keep it on for a while until I know I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

In my recliner.  I just woke up and sat down in my wet Adventure Puffs diaper and got the urge to poop, so I made a poopy in my diaper.  It feels really good right now. 

Bambino Magnifico diapers were delivered yesterday and worn to bed. Woke up wet, and then messed my diaper in the kitchen getting coffee, Hot coffee and a a wet, warm, squishy morning diaper, near perfection.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the consecutive posts, but almost two weeks since anyone added to this post, so since I added to my diaper, why not add to this post again. I messed my wet morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper 15 minutes ago while walking downstairs from the bedroom to the kitchen, checked email on my phone, and waiting for the coffee. Hot coffee and wet, warm, squishy diaper...it doesn't get much better.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Where you mess your diapers must not be a very popular topic since it has been three weeks, and this is my third consecutive post. I wish I could add some variety, but my morning messy diaper occurred in the same context as my prior post. The only difference today is a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with baby print BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pants (look them up on Etsy, I really like them). Attends Premier diapers are soooo soft and now that I am wet and poopy, the morning is delightful. I won't change for several hours and I am going out for a morning jog in my wet and messy diaper, under appropriate clothing of course. If I am lucky, I might be able to mess more while running, but it currently doesn't feel like I have to go poopy anymore.

Yeah, two things.  If out in public you wouldn't be talking about having just pooped your diaper, and there wouldn't be any need to since people around you would be able to smell that you pooped yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

I messed my wet morning diaper while walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen in such a natural and nonchalant manner. Now I am sitting here enjoying the warm squish in my messy diaper.